Woman Woman and Maxima runs Manga gauntlet

• 110 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@eredin12 said:

@kasya_carey:

And you got quantifiable ones. Did you not look at the scans?

Once again speed features and no tagging Superman which street tiers, Doomsday and other slow beings have done is not a quantifiable feat

Psykos blast is one exaton. Please show me the moon level feat. It takes 29 exatons to even be moon level and that's a huge gap.

That is only if you assume an unreasonably long amount of time( how fast it was lifted, it happend in one panel) more reasonable gives us a lot bigger number and Tats effortlesly overpowered that, so she would sitll be above it

Blinding superman is quantifiable he's been able to withstand the sun's luminosity since his creation. There's no contradiction on that so your example didn't work.

That is not what quantifiable feat menas, that is scaling,, quantifiable feats are feats that require no scaling

Please look at the speed again I posted more than Superman

It's been calc'd at the highest one exaton which is still far from moon level. So show the moon level feat pls.

Let's look up the definition

Quantifible- able to be expressed or measured as a quantity.

Maxima optic beams blind superman multiple times. Superman has the power to withstand the luminosity of the sun consistently no contradictions since his creation. We have a measurement of how many ergs the luminosity of the sun is produced. With that measurement, we see that Maxima produces at least 2 exatons per second worth of AP in her blast.
So please what do you mean not quantifiable?

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12 said:

@kasya_carey: Ah yes one travel speed feat but that does not help really

It's been calc'd at the highest one exaton which is still far from moon level. So show the moon level feat pls.

Yeah and that calc even at highest assumes an unreasonably larger number, put it all in KE with MHS speed(a few seconds time) and you will get moon level

Quantifiable menas something like planet busting, moon busting, somethign that does not really on any scaling, like that 2 exotoxins per second thing

All of that has been factored in and the calc is 1 exaton

No, I posted what quantifiable means. Stop changing the definition to fix your world. We have measured the amount of quantity which is the sun's luminosity. We also have Supes meaning unbothered by the Sun's light but gets blinded by Maxima optical beams. This means Maxima is producing 2 exatons per second at the least.

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wushu59: It does matter because it's vague. If WW gets downplayed off being unquantified then so does YYH. In every thread, y'all are saying ">>>>>>>>"

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By kasya_carey

@eredin12 said:

@kasya_carey: Hoenstly tired of going in circles, lets just agree to disagree, and in the future dont really debate this much in your own thread, you have quite a bad habit of doing it all the tiem, mods when they see it sugest you to have somone make it and debate there as well

I can defend my thread as the rules say. Which is did. Never said who won or anything. But you said WW is basically worthless here and posting showings to make it seem like it was a mismatch like she's batman and building level. And I tackled only that point. Proving Diana and Maxima are strong enough to fight here.

Avatar image for firstmanofsteei
FirstManOfsteeI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By FirstManOfsteeI

Eredin is the same guy that thinks Naruto could keep up with Superman

FirstManOfsteeI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By FirstManOfsteeI

@eredin12 said:

@kasya_carey: I never siad it was mismatch but yes WW is not much help agisnt lot of guys here and that is just fact but you instead defended Maxiba who nobady really attacked that much

So there was no need to defend thread, as i siad if you wish to debate then dont make one, you should let people defend and debate for characters you put in battle not yourself

Dude you haven’t read Wonder Woman at all.

She has beaten Supergirl 3 times.

Faoro twice.

Green lantern once.

Killed Firstborn (in her god mode same guy who beat Orion)

Fought Superman Doomsday to a stand still

And that’s just rebirth feats

Wonder Woman could blitz solo

Also you are aware that regardless of who you think I am and I don’t personally care it doesn’t change how stupid you sound

Wushu59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#62  Edited By Wushu59

@kasya_carey said:

@wushu59: It does matter because it's vague.

It's not vague at all

It's common sense using real world logic including logic that was already consistently shown by actual feats via both Toguro and Sensui

If WW gets downplayed off being quantified then so does YYH. In every thread, y'all are saying ">>>>>>>>"

Sensui's feat can be quantified at Continental Force with just his air pressure if we go the max low balled route

And for the record, I never said Wonder Woman was building level or anything like that

I'm just saying Wonder Woman trading with Slade is a low showing by incompetent writers

In YYH you never see those type things happen ever

It's consistently shown characters can no sell and one shot each other while being in the same class

Those are raw AP and durability feats that matter

Aura scales even below air pressure in potency and Lower S can vape Upper A with by just standing too close

Neither Naruto nor Bleach have those type of gaps between tiers via actual showings

FirstManOfsteeI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By FirstManOfsteeI

Ah yes Rebirth Superman who made mountain level crater while amped with full power bullish

No Caption Provided

Lets look at WW as well

Look at this speed, this agility, this durability, she definitely blitz solos lolB

Except you can’t read it seems they were trying to destabilise the earth as it’s a source of Crisis energy, they weren’t going to outright destroy the earth with people on it, Nevermind they still had to find Lex’s anti-crisis machine but some people can’t read.

Look at this speed, this agility, this durability, she definitely blitz solos lol

No Caption Provided

Ah yes except Wonder Woman wasn’t even trying to kill Slade they have history together like when Slade was asked by the greek pantheon to kill a rouge God with the Godkillers, she doesn’t see him as a bad guy.

It’s even more apparent if you read the dialogue Wonder Woman was convincing Slade not to do this mercenary job as it involved killing Maxwell Lord‘s daughter the order was from Maxwell himself, Slade as a father who he put his own children in harms way decided the debt he owed toward his own children was to great and as a father he couldn’t do this mission and so he gave up.

It wasn’t even bad writing she just didnt want to kill him and essentially guilt tripped deathstroke into not doing the mission and deathstroke even asks why she’s guilt tripping him.

Your not that bright are you.

Your precious naruto loses.

OT: They clear

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wushu59:

It didn't vaporize anything.

It's a small to country-level feat if something.

I disagree with continental. That would be saying indirectly shaking a planet is continental when it's actually small country level.

Wushu59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#67  Edited By Wushu59

@kasya_carey said:

@wushu59:

He pulverized/ turn most of it most of into dust

No. Because pulverizing a country sized landmark with just air pressure of your fist that is trillions of times smaller then said object takes continental force

And that's IF we low ball.

I already pointed that out already but you still can't seem to grasp that simple concept

I disagree with continental.

That would be saying indirectly shaking a planet is continental when it's actually small country level.

Uh, no.

Because destroying something is not the same thing as shaking something.

Not remotely comparable

FirstManOfsteeI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By FirstManOfsteeI

Except you can’t read it seems they were trying to destabilise the earth as it’s a source of Crisis energy, they weren’t going to outright destroy the earth with people on it, Nevermind they still had to find Lex’s anti-crisis machine but some people can’t read.

we can read, we are not blinded by DC fanboyism, that is why we here clearly read Superman saying " hit it with everything you got, full speed" so no it was not them holding back and trying to destabilize it, you are one here who cannot read since his fanboy goggles block it

No Caption Provided

Also this

No Caption Provided

lol I knew you weren‘t smart but this is ridiculous.

>Never said Superman could destroy the earth in 1 punch

>Its not like he can’t do multiple punches anyway

>Thinks Superman is mountain level

>Naruto doesn’t have planet level durability regardless

>Wonder Woman sword bypasses durability (nucleus slicing)

Overall your quite the sad debater you’ll pull anti-feats from anywhere and overlook anything.

AP isn’t even an issue since they have Wonder woman’s sword bypasses durability and Maxima is around Superman level in physical which is more then enough to deal with these guys and the speed gap is ridiculous in this scenario.

Ah yes except Wonder Woman wasn’t even trying to kill Slade they have history together like when Slade was asked by the greek pantheon to kill a rouge God with the Godkillers, she doesn’t see him as a bad guy.It’s even more apparent if you read the dialogue Wonder Woman was convincing Slade not to do this mercenary job as it involved killing Maxwell Lord‘s daughter the order was from Maxwell himself, Slade as a father who he put his own children in harms way decided the debt he owed toward his own children was to great and as a father he couldn’t do this mission and so he gave up.It wasn’t even bad writing she just didnt want to kill him and essentially guilt tripped deathstroke into not doing the mission and deathstroke even asks why she’s guilt tripping him.

She was not trying to kill him but that doesn't change fact that she was trying to stop him and he was matching her, she could not blitz him at all, and just knock him out, so yeah

Dude we can’t take anything out of your mouth seriously, you’ve been using that feat as an anti-feat without explaining the context. Furthermore she was trying to convince him not to do the job, if you put Deathstroke in a jail he‘ll break out the next day, that’s why batman made a special jail just for deathstroke and broke out in the same day he was put in. Wonder Woman isn’t stupid she was trying to make him lose motivation behind doing the job completely.

Once again you know nothing about these characters, ehat good would blitzing a guy that will break out again do? She did the smartest thing possible tbh.

Now stop lowballing in fact I’m dipping for a bit.

Stop your shenanigans your precious Naruto isn’t planet level so why bring up planet level Superman bait, Wonder Woman cuts up the competition.

FirstManOfsteeI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wushu59 said:
@kasya_carey said:

@wushu59:

He pulverized/ turn most of it most of into dust

No. Because pulverizing a country sized landmark with just air pressure of your fist that is trillions of times smaller then said object takes continental force

And that's IF we low ball.

I already pointed that out already but you still can't seem to grasp that simple concept

I disagree with continental.

That would be saying indirectly shaking a planet is continental when it's actually small country level.

Uh, no.

Because destroying something is not the same thing as shaking something.

Not remotely comparable

OPM round is a lost cause my guy they just get TP’d by Maxima then Wonder Woman cuts them. Boros regeneration requires him to think for it to be active it’s not wolverine passive regeneration but it’s superior in the sense he can come back from blood. Main point Saitama and Boros are just standing and get cut up. Wonder Woman’s sword can cut threw the nucleus of an atom, that’s cutting threw an atom not between them like atomic samurai. It’s just unfortunate that they don’t have TP resistance and even Boros regeneration has limits.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ff28288e0b69
deactivated-5ff28288e0b69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

even Eredin is calling FirstManOfsteeI mbatz now, lmao

FirstManOfsteeI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By FirstManOfsteeI

@eredin12 said:

lol I knew you weren‘t smart but this is ridiculous.

>Never said Superman could destroy the earth in 1 punch

>Its not like he can’t do multiple punches anyway

>Thinks Superman is mountain level

>Naruto doesn’t have planet level durability regardless

>Wonder Woman sword bypasses durability (nucleus slicing)

Overall your quite the sad debater you’ll pull anti-feats from anywhere and overlook anything.

AP isn’t even an issue since they have Wonder woman’s and Maxima is around Superman level in physical and the speed gap is ridiculous in this scenario.

The closest thing i will get to a concession from you about a point above, so i will acpet it, multiple punches from rebirth Superan cannot do shit eaither based on what we saw above, and no i dont think Rebirth Superman is mountain level but he is not impressive at all and Naruto does not need to have planet level durability at all when WW is as far from planet level as the sun is from the earth

Second, all of what you made up is just funny headcanon to justify low showing, she just could not blitz him, nothing else was stated or implied

>Denial

>Thinks Naruto is faster then wonder woman

>Ignored the fact wonder woman’s sword ignores durability

>Said I made funny head canon but didn’t explain what was headcanon despite constant lies and lies of omission while consistently using low showings

>Wonder Woman can keep up with Superman

>Wonder woman has beaten Supergirl, Faora and Superman but apparently Naruto is superior

Naruto wank is still alive people it seems

FirstManOfsteeI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bgninjaq said:

even Eredin is calling FirstManOfsteeI mbatz now, lmao

@emperorthanos-: This guy is getting off-topic again

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mbatz really got salty after I posted the truth

FirstManOfsteeI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By FirstManOfsteeI

So you posted scans of some guy who thinks I’m mbatz and you call it the truth ^^^

I wonder what Mbatz did to you anyway Im tired for spanking your ass time to dispose of you

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

More like everyone is exhausted of spanking your ass in every thread you goes in Mbatz

FirstManOfsteeI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lol stop obsessing over the same guy and move on with your life I’m not mbatz and your not getting any child support from me find the real father and make him pay for what he did

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I rather have Donald Trump as my father than a shitty person like you mbatz

FirstManOfsteeI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By FirstManOfsteeI

Who would want you as a kid? I’ve dealt with louder screamers then you, go home weird Trump supporter! Are you also incapable of staying on topic?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I mean if a guy like you get accepted by someone then there is always hope for others ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

FirstManOfsteeI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By FirstManOfsteeI

Huko real talk.

Imagine minding your own business only to get called an alt every time you hop on a thread for 1 entire month.

Let‘s face it your the more annoying guy, your incredibly cancerous, can’t stay on topic and when your losing a debate just say I’m Mbatz GG

I could careless about the fact Mbatz fooked you over, your a clown that obsesses over one guy with Naruto level tunnel vision.

Im surprised anyone accepts you at all in reality I’m the better debater now go find solis in the other alts you have created.

Your Huko and he was a prick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Imagine accusing me of being Kevin alt, Lol

FirstManOfsteeI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By FirstManOfsteeI

@bgninjaq: I don’t know who Kevin is your the cancerous user Huko and even if you change names make multiple alts your a cancerous person ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

As someone else put it Bqninja = Adolf Hitler composite nazi alt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

yeah, huko is a prick who exposed shitty mbatz and this will remain a fact, at this point, everyone knows you are a mbatz

You're Spooked over like you got your ass exposed, also you only a better debater when you are being compared to thick walls

and about the nazi thing, as I said before it was a joke from my friend Cuz my fav characters is a nazi

FirstManOfsteeI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By FirstManOfsteeI

@bgninjaq: lmao do I sound spoked. I don’t care what you think about me, it’s kinda sad you came all this way for lil ol me when I’m not even Mbatz. You don’t even need to be Huko to be a cancerous person, your actions are just annoying in general. It’s just funny your calling yourself a prick huko.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

> says you don't need to be huko

> then calls you huko

man what a smooth brain, then again this expected from mbatz :/

FirstManOfsteeI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By FirstManOfsteeI

Not sure how old he is I was just saying whether he is or isn’t Huko he is most definitely a prick and he just happens to be Huko, maybe his brain couldn’t comprehend the way society views him.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

looks whos talking about society the guy who blackmailed a mod cause of his intelligence which is negative IQ that got questioned by Morpheus, and being a prick is still better than being you mbatz

FirstManOfsteeI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bgninjaq: It’s kinda funny how silly your are.

Your account was made after Mbatz was banned.

That means you are a user from when he wasn’t banned.

You can’t keep up the facade you cancerous prick Huko.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

leave being the detective game to mods mbatz, it's not for thick skull guys like you

FirstManOfsteeI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By FirstManOfsteeI

@bgninjaq said:

leave being the detective game to mods mbatz, it's not for thick skull guys like you

LMAO

YOU GOT FOUND OUT NOW YOU WANT ME TO STOP EXPOSING YOU.

The times don’t match your user couldn’t possibly know who Mbatz is you made these accounts after he was banned your Huko The self appointed Prick

Why didn’t I see it before? It’s been nice knowing you Huko I have all the evidence I need!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

you are really a trash egoistic guy who thinks he has all the brains in this world. no wonder Morpheues banned your ass back then.

also, stopping you? lol you can carry on as much as you want it will only show your thick skull the moment mods show up here

Avatar image for the_man_with_questions
The_Man_With_Questions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12: that's some weird low-balling. It gives me the impression that you haven't actually read most of the comics you're using scans from. The Deathstroke scans in particular are really silly to post because they're are clear cases of bad writing, or you not knowing the context of said scans.

The one where WW fights DS in a dress is just bad writing, and doesn't matter. She stomped him in a few moves afterwards, and wasn't even trying to hurt him (breaking a few of his ribs in the process with a casual punch). It's also a 28 year comic from the Golden Age era of DC where characters weren't as powerful. Are you seriously going to argue that Deathstroke is comparable to WW when she regulary fights power-houses like Powergirl, Superman, and Supergirl?

The other fight is just you lacking the context. That version of Deathstroke was being enhanced by the Godkillers which are enough to put him on par with the likes of Superman, and Wonder Woman. It literally states that he's using the Godkillers in the very image you posted. It doesn't help that WW was holding back, and just wanted to talk Slade down. She blitzed him a few panels earlier, and was casually throwing him around.

The other showings are, once again, just really weird examples of low-balling. The car example seems like it's in really bad faith because were talking about the same character who's survived an assault from the Flash, and a punch from a blood-lusted Superman that sent her from the sun to the Earth.

The scan with Superman, and all the villains is also out of context. That isn't the normal version of Earth. It's the core of the multiverse. Not only that, but Superman is depowered from being used to power the Earth's sun. On top of that, this is the same writer who had a weakened Superman shatter a planet by jumping off it in the exact same story arc.

FirstManOfsteeI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By FirstManOfsteeI

@bgninjaq: K den. I won’t miss you when your gone lmao.

Go on as many threads as you like while you still have the time and shiver in your boots cause if you make an alt I will expose it.

Bye HUKO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@firstmanofsteei said:

@bgninjaq: K den

I won’t miss you when your gone

Lol I don't give a rats ass whether you miss me or not Mbatz

FirstManOfsteeI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bgninjaq: defiant till the end Huko the Prick I too don’t need to say much else

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Man, his delusions are sad.

FirstManOfsteeI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By FirstManOfsteeI

@bgninjaq: Also just to rub it in thanks for the conversation it helped me expose your rats ass Huko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

it will remain a fact that you are a shitty person mbatz and yeah, whatever helps you to sleep your pussy at night. also, when they finally prove I am not huko and make you look like a bigger clown than you already are