Woman Woman and Maxima runs Manga gauntlet

• 110 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

VS

Round 1: DK Meliodas and Ban

No Caption Provided

Round 2: Yusuke and Hiei

No Caption Provided

Round 3: Ichigo and Aizen

No Caption Provided

Round 4: Saitama and Boros

No Caption Provided

Round 5: Naruto and Sasuke

No Caption Provided

Rules

Bloodlusted

Win by KO or Death

PC to Rebirth feats

Avatar image for deactivated-5feaa59709606
deactivated-5feaa59709606

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He stops at girls and satiama their to strong I mean c,mon boroes multi cotential blastes are a problem l not to mention the regen

Zuriel-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stop at naruto and sasuke.

Wesat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 5

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Eredin12

@wesat: They cannot get past 4 eaither, they can't even do anything to Boros thanks to his regeneration, guy regenerated even from complete vaporizing, all in seconds,cuting him( which is all WW does) will do shit, while he will kick them to the moon and blast them with CSRC; and Saitama is too strong/ fast for them as well and he is bloodlusted here

No Caption Provided

Wushu59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

They stop at 2 which should be number5

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Eredin12

@wushu59: Missed Yusuke, they stop there too, honestly WW and Maxima are nothing special really, even Deathstroke was machining WW recently, and even in post-crisis WW did not have a single quantifiable feat that puts her above even Tatsumaki really

No Caption Provided

Wushu59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12:

Holy crap..

Even Deathstroke can match her?

Is that an outlier moment or does she consistently have low showings like that?

Because even Melidoas and Ban should low dif Deathstroke

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Eredin12

@wushu59: She had tons of low showings like that

And this is not the first time she struggled with Slade eaither

No Caption Provided

The thing is people who wank her use faulty scaling to do it, anyone and their mother has hurt somone in comics( Iron Man hurt Hulk and Sentry and made them bleed many times, and Tony is not even continental), that is why for a character like Iron Man and WW who had many decades of history and their own series you need to use their own quantifiable feats to determine their strenght, since unlike anime and manga comics are mess written by millions of writers, yet people that wank her ignore all that and try to faulty scale her to only high-end feats some characters had many years ago while ignoring her own lack of good feats and all anti feats she herself has, which is the wrong thing to do, by that logic you can get universal and planet level Iron Man

When judging her from an objective consistent standpoint, she is a mid tier, bellow Naruto/Sasuke/Boros/Saitama by a good amount, hell even Ichigo and Aizen can beat her really

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12 said:

@wushu59: Missed Yusuke, they stop there too, honestly WW and Maxima are nothing special really, even Deathstroke was machining WW recently, and even in post-crisis WW did not have a single quantifiable feat that puts her above even Tatsumaki really

No Caption Provided

Not you posting this like Deathstroke doesn’t consistently fight high tiers.

Maxima isn‘t nothing special? okay so a planetary + telepath with raw power on par with MMH and Brainwave. But unlike them strictly specializes in telepathic offense such as psi bolts which isn’t even a technique is any of the verses.

Cut the downplay 💀💀Not you saying they stop at Yusuke, who scales off vague numbers in AP and statements. but says PC WW doesn’t have any quantifiable feats.

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Eredin12

@kasya_carey:

That is just another anti feat for those high tiers and just proves my point, even more, the fact is Slade is a street leveler, he cannot fly, does not have superspeed(when i say super speed i mean hypersonic, he is still superhuman compared to normal people) and of course, he doesn't have superhuman strength(meaning building level), he is very low level superhuman that Batman can hold his own aginst, so yeah

Maxima isn‘t nothing special? okay so a planetary + telepath with raw power on par with MMH and Brainwave. But unlike them strictly specializes in telepathic offense such as psi bolts which isn’t even a technique is any of the versesCut the downplay 💀💀Not you saying they stop at Yusuke, who scales off vague numbers in AP and statements. but says PC WW doesn’t have any quantifiable feats.

Why does she not get blitzed and one-shotted?

And indeed she does not, she just lacks quantifiable feats

OrangeCrush81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

@wushu59 said:

They stop at 2 which should be number5

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By kasya_carey

@eredin12 said:

@kasya_carey:

That is just another anti feat for those high tiers and just proves my point, even more, the fact is Slade is a street leveler, he cannot fly, does not have superspeed(when i say super speed i mean hypersonic, he is superhuman compared to normal people) and of course, he doesn't have superhuman strength(meaning building level), so yeah

Maxima isn‘t nothing special? okay so a planetary + telepath with raw power on par with MMH and Brainwave. But unlike them strictly specializes in telepathic offense such as psi bolts which isn’t even a technique is any of the verses.

Tags Kid Flash(Bart Allen)

Sidesteps one of Starfires star bolts (Starfire powers comes from ultraviolet radiation and light)

"He avoids my Starbolt as if they were standing still! His reflexes are astonishing"

raws blood from Lobo

Dodges a shot from Black Manta and fights him (Aquaman/Mera level villain)

Oh yes, superhuman is doing things like this. Anyways Deathstroke is very plot-driven

Can we talk about the fact the first scan you posted she was trying to fight and he was armed with the new god-killers? Please use context in your lowballs.

And the rest of those scans are clearly PIS. I mean we can spot them in every verse here.

And we if look through Diana's entire PC run she has more high-tier feats than she does with the lowballs you're trying to present.

Next, you're going to tell me since Spectre and Darkseid job sometimes anyone on this roster can easily defeat them.

Why would Maxima get blitzed when she consistently matches the speed of Superman, Captain Atom, and more. Not only that her TP moves at the speed of thought. Which is shown her mind can move 100 trillion light years instantly.

Please cut the downplay. If anything they'll have a tough time resisting psi bolts, psi blast, illusions, and more.

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maybe stops at 4? Are Hiei and Yusuke really planetary? I never watched YYH.

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Eredin12

@kasya_carey:

raws blood from Lobo

@eredin12 said:

That is just another anti feat for those high tiers and just proves my point, even more, the fact is Slade is a street leveler, he cannot fly, does not have superspeed and of course, he doesn't have superhuman strength, he is very low level superhuman that Batman can hold his own aginst, so yeah

Can we talk about the fact the first scan you posted she was trying to fight and he was armed with the new god-killers? Please use context in your lowballs.

The pretty sure sword he had was not god killer and most importantly does not amp his stats

And the rest of those scans are clearly PIS. I mean we can spot them in every verse here.

And we if look through Diana's entire PC run she has more high-tier feats than she does with the lowballs you're trying to present.

Depends on what you mean by high tier feats? If you mean more quantifiable moon level feats or even multi-continental, nope and at this point, she has very lot of these " PIS" as well

Why would Maxima get blitzed when she consistently matches the speed of Superman, Captain Atom, and more. Not only that her TP moves at the speed of thought. Which is shown her mind can move 100 trillion light years instantly.lease cut the down. If anything they'll have a tough time resisting psi bolts, psi blast, illusions and more.

The first speed of her TP has nothing to do with her geting blitzed, as for Maxia feel free to post speed some feats, she is what matters here it seems, not Fodder Woman

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12 said:

@kasya_carey:

raws blood from Lobo

@eredin12 said:

That is just another anti feat for those high tiers and just proves my point, even more, the fact is Slade is a street leveler, he cannot fly, does not have superspeed(when i say super speed i mean hypersonic, he is still superhuman compared to normal people) and of course, he doesn't have superhuman strength(meaning building level), he is very low level superhuman that Batman can hold his own aginst, so yeah

Pretty sure sword he had was not god killer and most importantly does not amp his stats

Depends on what you mean by high tier? If you mean more quantifiable moon level feats or even multi continental, nope and at this point she has very lot of these " PIS"

Why would Maxima get blitzed when she consistently matches the speed of Superman, Captain Atom, and more. Not only that her TP moves at the speed of thought. Which is shown her mind can move 100 trillion light years instantly.lease cut the down. If anything they'll have a tough time resisting psi bolts, psi blast, illusions and more.

The first speed of her TP has nothing to do with her geting blitzed, as for Maxia feel free to post some feats, she is what matters here it seems, not WWW

It's not like Batman is very plot-driven himself

Point to where WW was trying to fight him? she was trying to talk

You do know telepaths react at the speed of thought right?? Just making sure

Psychic Fights

Maxima vs Brainiac (whose TP was upgraded to universal) She withstood a battle with him got sorta overpower but still resisting and when Flash cut Brainiac off from his amp. Which allowed Maxima to lobotomized his mind. Which was so powerful that even a planetary telepath like Saturn Girl fainted in his unconscious mind. Brainaic without the amp still has planetary + telepathy
Maxima vs Brainwave. Telepathic raw power on par with Brainwave Jr. Brainwave Jr was stronger than ever. He went insane. As stated by Doctor Midnight the more insane Brainwave Jr is the more powerful he becomes. Brainwave Jr himself is a planetary + telepathy. He also received the powers of his father Brainwave Sr, who is also a planetary telepath. As they matched raw power...Maxima wanted to stop the battle because she found the reason behind his insanity. He instead ambushed her when she was trying to talk. Which leads her to stop playing with him casually invade his mind and wear him out with skill.
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Carries a space ship many times the size of the moon.

Creates a psionic high way to carry her planet's population. She keeps it going from Almerac to Earth's solar system 100 trillion light years apart

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

A severely injured and exhausted Maxima, who just got done taking a beating from Starbreaker pulls two pieces of a fissure together to seal it.

Maxima creates a "boom tube" for the Sun-Eater away from the Earth's Sun with the help of Captain Atom, Dr. Polaris, Mister Miracle, Takion, and Cosmic Boy. The Boomtube was filled with quantum energy which produced more than the sun to draw it away.
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Her TK vision produces enough light to blind and harms Superman, someone who is unaffected by the sun's luminosity. Which is 3.846 × 10^33 ergs per second. Which from what I have seen is 2 exaton worth of energy per second (multi-continental energy per second) Keep in mind she wasn't even trying in the first scan and in the second one she was tired.

Love to abuse her telepathic psi bolts

Maxima one-shots Orion with a psychic blast. Who had the Motherbox on him which provide mental defenses.
Maxima one-shots Orion with a psychic blast. Who had the Motherbox on him which provide mental defenses.
Maxima attacks Superman with a telepathic psibolt.
Maxima attacks Superman with a telepathic psibolt.
Maxima one-shots Shazam with a psibolt.
Maxima one-shots Shazam with a psibolt.
Maxima one-shots Supergirl with a psychic attack.
Maxima one-shots Supergirl with a psychic attack.
Maxima hits Weapons Master with a telepathic bolt to the point he had to go to his weapon dimension and get defenses
Maxima hits Weapons Master with a telepathic bolt to the point he had to go to his weapon dimension and get defenses
Maxima one-shots Brute III with a telepathically assault.
Maxima one-shots Brute III with a telepathically assault.
Maxima hits a sniper soldier with a mental attack that would give him a headache for about a month or so.
Maxima hits a sniper soldier with a mental attack that would give him a headache for about a month or so.
Maxima one-shots Misa with a telepathic psi-bolt.
Maxima one-shots Misa with a telepathic psi-bolt.
Maxima piggybacks on a psi-booster to send an amplified psi-blast at Morgan Edge.
Maxima piggybacks on a psi-booster to send an amplified psi-blast at Morgan Edge.

Mind controls Wonder Woman and Booster Gold while fighting the Justice League

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Eredin12

@kasya_carey:

It's not like Batman is very plot-driven himself

Point to where WW was trying to fight him? she was trying to talk

They are fighting and clashing with each other, and talking while doing it, here is a fight in more details and Batman is just peak human

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

I also know that Spiderman was stated to move faster than thought as well, so it does not mean much here

And maxima is pretty impressive from the scan above( Tats level TK and some creation feats but that does not mean much here), although you used some inconsistent high ends, she is not universal but you did not give me her speed feats and i asked for that not her TP and TK feats

Olorun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clear no diff.

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ah yes, DC wankers have arived

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12:

"as for Maxia feel free to post some feats, she is what matters here it seems, not WWW"

You literally said that so I gave you feats.

What are the high ends?

-I posted Maxima creating luminosity greater than the sun twice. Which is multi-continental worth of energy per second. Which shows the potency of her blast optical beams.

-Her resisting universal TP doesn't make her universal as TP is not attack potency such as destroying an actual Universal. Even then Maxima has successfully used her TP from Almerac to Earth and Earth to Almerac twice. Which is 100 trillion light-years apart. Even then she has only had two telepathic fights. She doesn't need universal TP for psi bolts as no one here has the resistance to it.

-While extremely weak she closed a fissure on her planet after taking a beating from Starbreaker. Where is the high end??

-Her carrying something bigger many times the size of the moon isn't a high end either.

Just about the only high-end one I posted was the boom tube one. Unless Diana, Maxima only has very few bad showings.

Yes, I posted her fighting Superman while tired. After she just got done traveling and carrying her people 100 trillion light-years in a short amount of time. The same Superman who just done going around the solar system in seconds too.

Maxima is capable of flying from Earth to the Sun within seconds along with Supes, MMH, Green Lanterns, and Power Girl
Maxima is capable of flying from Earth to the Sun within seconds along with Supes, MMH, Green Lanterns, and Power Girl

Maxima speed-blitzes Superman. She has been going toe-to-toe with him throughout the comic, which says a lot about her speed and reflexes.
Maxima speed-blitzes Superman. She has been going toe-to-toe with him throughout the comic, which says a lot about her speed and reflexes.

No Caption Provided

Gets hit by Obsession using the lightning of Zeus. Tanks it and blitz Her.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Fought equally in strength and Speed against obsession, who has the speed of Hermes (No Maxima isn't hurt she created an illusion 12

https://i.imgur.com/7g1lScc.jpg (Has the powers of Zeus, Hermes, and more)

No Caption Provided

Easily deflects and redirects a laser at point-blank range

No Caption Provided

Instantly one-shotting Red Tornado, who is on par with Supes with speed. Though she did get caught off hard by flash afterward.

She mostly scales off Superman, Captain Atom, and etc.

So IDK why there's downplay here. Maxima and Wonder Woman can fight anyone here.

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By kasya_carey

@eredin12 said:

You're literally lowballing Wonder Woman to building level lmaooo

You literally have no room to talk whatsoever.

It's also ironic to say she has no quantifiable feats but say she stops at YYH duo, who literally scale off vague numbers, and etc. The best quantifiable feat in YYH is destroying beheaded hill which is a large island to country-level in size.

Also, Tats tk is 1 exaton. Meanwhile, Maxima can produce 2 exatons per second with her optic beams. A clear difference in power. She is massively above Tats.

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Eredin12

@kasya_carey:

Meet more speed feats but fiar i should have been more precise

As for another feat, well TP resistance does not matter, nobady here will do that to her, and multi-continental is fodder to here really

As for other speed feats, is there any quantifiable feat here? A lot of people tagged Superman, and many of them were not that fast really eaither

So IDK why there's downplay here. Maxima and Wonder Woman can fight anyone here.

Fodder Woman is not, but Maxima is quite decnet indeed

"You're literally lowballing Wonder Woman to building level lmaooo"

No? I never siad that, just that she has many anti feats on that level, i dont think she is that weak but she is not moon or planet level eaither, far from it

Also, Tats tk is 1 exaton. Meanwhile, Maxima can produce 2 exatons per second with her optic beams. A clear difference in power. She is massively above Tats.

Tats feat is a lot above that, she can make more than dozen per second l, and what matters is how much she can produce per second really and Tats can produce a lot more than her, she needs more than dozen seconds to produce as much as Tats and she will not get that time in the fight

Wushu59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Wushu59

@kasya_carey said:
@eredin12 said:

It's also ironic to say she has no quantifiable feats but say she stops at YYH duo, who literally scale off vague numbers, and etc. The best quantifiable feat in YYH is destroying beheaded hill which is a large island to country-level in size.

Uh No, WTF?

Okumen Tree are low balled to Island Sized

Really not realistic considering it can can house deserts

Country Sized is low balled Behead Hill size and it takes continental force to level it with just air pressure

DaredevilAang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Either solo y’all are ridiculous

gelato_exotic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at Yusuke and Hiei.

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Eredin12

@daredevilaang: Yeah Fodder Woman who struggles with Slade and even at her best is bellow moon level by a lot can definitely solo beings stornger/ faster, and more hax than her, Maxima is better thanks to her hax but even she is cannot do much with such a weak partner

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12 said:

@kasya_carey:

Meet more speed feats but fiar i should have been more precise

As for another feat, well TP resistance does not matter, nobady here will do that to her, and multi-continental is fodder to here really

As for other speed feats, is there any quantifiable feat here? A lot of people tagged Superman, and many of them were not that fast really eaither

Fodder Woman is not, but Maxima is quite decnet indeed

"You're literally lowballing Wonder Woman to building level lmaooo"

No? I never siad that, just that she has many anti feats on that level, i dont think she is that weak but she is not moon or planet level eaither

I didn't show you telepathic feats for the sake of anyone here to TP her. I mean no one has psionics on her level here. I showed you her battles with telepaths because you specifically asked for feats.

Yeah SDS like multi-continental. While you're downplaying Maxima and Wonder Woman look across the battle board people lots of people still think Bleach is only continental and Naruto is multi-continental. YYH is country-continental around the boards. Only a few say they are planet level.

Like I said above Maxima is stronger than Tats lmaooo. Maxima can produce 2 exatons worth of energy per second. Even 10 seconds that around low-end moon level.

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Eredin12

@kasya_carey:

I didn't show you telepathic feats for the sake of anyone here to TP her. I mean no one has psionics on her level here. I showed you her battles with telepaths because you specifically asked for feats.

Once agian more speed feats but i should have specified it, i thought for a moment you argued she is universal

Yeah SDS like multi-continental.

Not them but they are 1 after all but to some others yes

While you're downplaying Maxima and Wonder Woman look across the battle board people lots of people still think Bleach is only continental and Naruto is multi-continental. YYH is country-continental around the boards. Only a few say they are planet level.

The first opinion of a lot of people is not proof of anything really, i dont know anything about YYH to argue for it deeply but from what i do it is enough for WW, the same is with Naruto, they are multi-continental/moon level, above WW, as i said she is a mid tier, not to mention that they have speed and hax edge, same is with OPM as well, i am not lowballing her, i am just not wanking her eaither

Like I said above Maxima is stronger than Tats lmaooo. Maxima can produce 2 exatons worth of energy per second. Even 10 seconds that around low-end moon level.

Tats can make more than a dozen per second

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Clears.

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wushu59 said:
@kasya_carey said:
@eredin12 said:

Uh No, WTF?

Okumen Tree are low balled to Island Sized

Really not realistic considering it can can house deserts

Country Sized is low balled Behead Hill size and it takes continental force to level it with just air pressure

Island size is vague

Even Hong Kong Island is city-sized

There is no data or rule set to show what size it takes to be considered a dessert. Deserts are defined as areas that receive average annual precipitation of less than 250 mm. Literally, if New York city gets less than 10 inches per year it would be a desert.

The calcs I've seen put it at small country level lowballed. It wasn't even vaporized so continental where? Japan is a small country and vaporization it would baseline country level. So I guess by your logic vaporizing Japan must be multi-continental.

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Eredin12

@kasya_carey: Also hoenstly you really are boring with arguing in your own thread this much, not just here but in evrey one, i create threads as well but just because somone has a completely difirnet opinion than me in them, i dont tag them and argue for pages, if you wish to argue have somone else make a thread and then argue

Wushu59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And there really isn't any "vague" about statements

Sensui directly says Earth / Human Realm can't contain 50% of his power (what Japanese version says)

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Yusuke directly ask him if he will destroy it very next panel

No Caption Provided

And Sensui directly replies by saying no "he likes flowers, trees and animals" (meaning he isn't talking about life wiping)

No Caption Provided

You have Kurama here saying he is trying to suppress as much as he can here

No Caption Provided

And he doesn't power up again until Yusuke rematch in Demon World (first time going to 50% and above)

No Caption Provided

• And Hiei, Kuwabara and Koema even note his power rising.

Upper-A Class even coming close to Sensui at full power results in instant vape.

No Caption Provided

And even if you chose to ignore statements, Sensui's feat still take continental force if you low ball the size of BH

With Air Pressure.

Signature Attack >>Full Contact >> AirPressure

And Sensui is fodder to EoS Yusuke

AGKHater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stop at 1

Wushu59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Wushu59

@kasya_carey:

It depends on how it is done.

Destroying a country with bomb with explosion the size of country is country level

Destroying a country sized landmark with air pressure of a human sized fist is continental

Sensui's fist is trillions of times smaller then Behead Hill

It takes him that much more force to pulverize it.

More Force = More Attack Potency

And his full contact blows are obviously above that.

Same way Kenpachi's Meteor feat is more then just country level in his strikes

or Same way with Erza's meteor feat or Zoro slicing up Picca

It takes more force the smaller you are to the object

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12 said:

@kasya_carey:

Once agian more speed feats but i should have specified it, i thought for a moment you argued she is universal

Yeah SDS like multi-continental.

Not them but they are 1 after all but to some others yes

While you're downplaying Maxima and Wonder Woman look across the battle board people lots of people still think Bleach is only continental and Naruto is multi-continental. YYH is country-continental around the boards. Only a few say they are planet level.

The first opinion of a lot of people is not proof of anything really, i dont know anything about YYH to argue for it deeply but from what i do it is enough for WW, the same is with Naruto, they are multi-continental/moon level, above WW, as i said she is a mid tier, not to mention that they have speed and hax edge, same is with OPM as well, i am not lowballing her, i am just not wanking her eaither

Tats can make more than a dozen per second

And I posted some.

You don't know enough for YYH but downplay Maxima and Wonder Woman for stopping there.

There is a huge difference between multi-continental and moon level.

Tats best feat was deflecting Psykos blast. Make a doesn't of what per second? We would like to see the feats.

Maxima while tired was casually making telekinetic optical blasts with luminosity of blinding and hurting Superman.

2 extaons per second if she kept for 10 seconds as shown on the panel. She produced 20 exatons which is high-end multi-continental and it takes 29 exatons to be moon level (like she didn't already carry a starship many times the size of the moon) and she was tired too.

Tats wins to be on her level. She scales off 1 exaton.

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kasya_carey: Fight don't see how the Ladies don't flat out Win with mid difficulty. None of these anime characters here are on there level.

byondeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12: Then go to another Thread The anime wank is ridiculous here anyway won't miss much.

Ladies clear mid difficulty

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kasya_carey:

And I posted some.

And i asked for more quantifiable oens

You don't know enough for YYH but downplay Maxima and Wonder Woman for stopping there.

What i do know is enaugh for Fodder Woman

Tats best feat was deflecting Psykos blast. Make a doesn't of what per second? We would like to see the feats.

And Psykos blast is multi contiental+/ moon level, she can create that amount of energy per second with her TK

Maxima while tired was casually making telekinetic optical blasts with luminosity of blinding and hurting Superman.

And Iron man hurt Sentry and Namor hurt Thanos, will it onyl be faulty scaling or quantifiable feats as well? Since quantifiable feats so far are not on Tats level

Tats wins to be on her level. She scales off 1

First nobady will wait 29 seconds for her to do it lol, second Tats feat is more than dozen of 1 exatons

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Eredin12

@destinyman75 said:

@eredin12: Then go to another Thread The anime wank is ridiculous here anyway won't miss much.

Ladies clear mid difficulty

I mean its kind of funny to hear you complaining about wank given that you wank comics like nobady else agisnt anime/manga and star wars, you argue for comic guy stomping no matter how strong anime/manga guy is and what feats he has you would probably argue Thor beating Beerus lol

As for the fight, they are outclassed by feats, only Maxima is worth something here and she cannot carry Fodder Woman

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wushu59 said:

And there really isn't any "vague" about statements

Sensui directly says Earth / Human Realm can't contain 50% of his power (what Japanese version says)

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Yusuke directly ask him if he will destroy it very next panel

No Caption Provided

And Sensui directly replies by saying no "he likes flowers, trees and animals" (meaning he isn't talking about life wiping)

No Caption Provided

You have Kurama here saying he is trying to suppress as much as he can here

No Caption Provided

And he doesn't power up again until Yusuke rematch in Demon World (first time going to 50% and above)

No Caption Provided
  • And Hiei, Kuwabara and Koema even note his power rising.

Upper-A Class even coming close to Sensui at full power results in instant vape.

No Caption Provided

And even if you chose to ignore statements, Sensui's feat still take continental force if you low ball the size of BH

With Air Pressure.

Signature Attack >>Full Contact >> AirPressure

And Sensui is fodder to EoS Yusuke

I mean it is vague you don't know how much energy this ">>" is. Like how much energy is it between each one of those greater than signs.

We also see that using his powers his DC was nowhere near planet level

@wushu59 said:

@kasya_carey:

It depends on how it is done.

Destroying a country with bomb with explosion the size of country is country level

Destroying a country sized landmark with air pressure of a human sized fist is continental

Sensui's fist is trillions of times smaller then Behead Hill

It takes him that much more force to pulverize it.

More Force = More Attack Potency

And his full contact blows are obviously above that.

Same way Kenpachi's Meteor feat is more then just country level in his strikes

or Same way with Erza's meteor feat or Zoro slicing up Picca

It takes more force the smaller you are to the object

But it is not.

Vaporizing something no matter its an explosion, air pressure or etc requires way more energy.

Sensui still destroying and it didn't even vaporize.

Kenpachi meteor had KE energy behind it already being "country size" which is still being debated. and along with Erza

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12 said:

@kasya_carey:

And I posted some.

And i asked for more quantifiable oens

What i do know is enaugh for Fodder Woman

And Psykos blast is multi contiental+/ moon level, she can create that amount of energy per second with her TK

And Iron man hurt Sentry and Namor hurt Thanos, will it onyl be faulty scaling or quantifiable feats as well? Since quantifiable feats so far are not on Tats level

Tats wins to be on her level. She scales off 1

First nobady will wait 29 seconds for her to do it lol, second Tats feat is more than dozen of 1 exatons

And you got quantifiable ones. Did you not look at the scans?

Psykos blast is one exaton. Please show me the moon level feat. It takes 29 exatons to even be moon level and that's a huge gap.

Blinding superman is quantifiable he's been able to withstand the sun's luminosity since his creation. There's no contradiction on that so your example didn't work.

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Eredin12

@kasya_carey:

And you got quantifiable ones. Did you not look at the scans?

Once again speed feats and no tagging Superman which street tiers, Doomsday and other slow beings have done is not a quantifiable speed feat

Psykos blast is one exaton. Please show me the moon level feat. It takes 29 exatons to even be moon level and that's a huge gap.

That is only if you assume an unreasonably long amount of time( how fast it was lifted, it happend in one panel) more reasonable gives us a lot bigger number and Tats effortlesly overpowered that, so she would sitll be above it

Blinding superman is quantifiable he's been able to withstand the sun's luminosity since his creation. There's no contradiction on that so your example didn't work.

That is not what quantifiable feat menas, that is scaling,, quantifiable feats are feats that require no scaling

Wushu59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Wushu59

@kasya_carey said:

I mean it is vague you don't know how much energy this ">>" is. Like how much energy is it between each one of those greater than signs.

We also see that using his powers his DC was nowhere near planet level

But it is not.

Vaporizing something no matter its an explosion, air pressure or etc requires way more energy.

Sensui still destroying and it didn't even vaporize.

Kenpachi meteor had KE energy behind it already being "country size" which is still being debated. and along with Erza

It doesn't really matter if we don't know how much energy is >> to physical

Cause even at max low ball 2x it would still be above way above his already continental AP attack with just air pressure.

Very early on in the series you have Koema who said Spirit Gun 2x Yusuke's Punch

No Caption Provided

Obviously it becomes much more then 2x later on, as highlight here. (common sense)

Each Spirit Gun fired is stronger then the last

No Caption Provided

And yes, vaporizing something still takes force to destroy it but when you are smaller it takes more force

It's multiplicative.

That's just how physics work

Sensui's air pressure feat takes millions of times more force then Madara's PS air pressure feat. (Even if we were pretended like objects they destroyed were same size, which they clearly aren't_

Avatar image for firstmanofsteei
FirstManOfsteeI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They blitz and oneshot everyone not sure why this is up for debate