• 81 results
Avatar image for deactivated-64a309d628929
deactivated-64a309d628929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Can the team prevail over Primus’ guardian of Space-Time?

Vector Prime

No Caption Provided

Vs

Team

No Caption Provided

Archie Super Sonic

No Caption Provided

Kratos

No Caption Provided

Lifebringer Galactus

Rules

-Composite Vector

-Composite Kratos

-Archie Super-Sonic

-LB Galactus

Avatar image for deactivated-64a309d628929
deactivated-64a309d628929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for wordsbeyondfic0
WordsBeyondFic0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vector would take it easily if it wasn't for Life Bringer Galactus. Based off of how you scale Galactus and him being a part of Eternity team 2 could win just because of him.

mr-yes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably Vector. Kratos scales far below him so he’s basically a non-factor, Archie Sonic I don’t know much about, and LBG even through scaling to eternity I think vector has feats to take it. Only question is Sonic, I don’t know much about him or his tier

Avatar image for brogokudestroys
brogokudestroys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mr-yes said:

Probably Vector. Kratos scales far below him so he’s basically a non-factor, Archie Sonic I don’t know much about, and LBG even through scaling to eternity I think vector has feats to take it. Only question is Sonic, I don’t know much about him or his tier

Vector negs LBG. Archie Sonic is universal. Kratos I guess be a non-factor.

mr-yes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mr-yes said:

Idk about begging LBG, but if Archie sonic is a non-factor then it’s just LBG Vs Vector, in which case I’ll give it to Vector

brogokudestroys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mr-yes said:
@brogokudestroys said:
@mr-yes said:

Idk about begging LBG, but if Archie sonic is a non-factor then it’s just LBG Vs Vector, in which case I’ll give it to Vector

LBG is low multi from what I remember. Could be multi though. So Vector wins rather easily to me. Kratos negs Archie Sonic so bad, I think Kratos also would stomp LBG ngl.

mr-yes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mr-yes said:
@brogokudestroys said:
@mr-yes said:

LBG is low multi from what I remember. Could be multi though. So Vector wins rather easily to me. Kratos negs Archie Sonic so bad, I think Kratos also would stomp LBG ngl.

I thought LBG was on the level of eternity though? Even then I think vector could take it, but I’m just curious

brogokudestroys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mr-yes said:
@brogokudestroys said:
@mr-yes said:
@brogokudestroys said:
@mr-yes said:

I thought LBG was on the level of eternity though? Even then I think vector could take it, but I’m just curious

Eternity is normally universal. Amped is low multi-multi.

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By destinyman75

@brogokudestroys: Depends There's Eternity and Multi Eternity who is well above anyone here

But Eternity represents THIS universe but can affect the multiverse easily

mr-yes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brogokudestroys: Depends There's Eternity and Multi Eternity who is well above anyone here

But Eternity represents THIS universe but can affect the multiverse easily

Which eternity was LBG supposedly on par with, and where do you put that eternity?

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mr-yes: I'm fuzzy on that but definitely above Eternity because Eternity said he couldn't stop Galactus so probably regular cause Multi would easily wipe everyone here

mr-yes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@destinyman75: Ah, thanks. In that case so far Vector probably takes it imo.

mr-yes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

brogokudestroys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By brogokudestroys
@mr-yes said:

@destinyman75: Ah, thanks. In that case so far Vector probably takes it imo.

If multi-eternity then low multi-multi, if normal than just uni

posted on wrong comment, oops. And I forgot what he was above. I care not to recheck either.

brogokudestroys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mr-yes: I'm fuzzy on that but definitely above Eternity because Eternity said he couldn't stop Galactus so probably regular cause Multi would easily wipe everyone here

Multi-Eternity really wouldn’t. I’d even argue Kratos would still win. The fates I am pretty sure beat Multi-Eternity already.

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brogokudestroys: what? Kratos? Kratos would be a knat to Life bringer or eternity what are you talking about?

brogokudestroys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brogokudestroys: what? Kratos? Kratos would be a knat to Life bringer or eternity what are you talking about?

You wank marvel too high I find.

Vidi15king

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vector teaches them about why their existence isn't valid and wipes them out

Kratos

No idea........

In terms of games: Ice level

In terms of Lore: Universal+

In terms of Dildo-bat: Omniversal

Archie Super Sonic

Last time I debated Archie Sonic was like 2 years ago, against a user who thought it was second to a creator's might

I think he has a range between Universal - Multiversal (to play it safe)

Lifebringer Galactus

LB Galactus is just a fully fed Galactus......

Seriously, he just caps at Universal (even a tad bit lower at some points)...... I have no idea how some people put this guy at Multiversal.

By the way Omniverse = Universe in Ultimates 2016 (LB Galactus' comic) NOT THE ENTIRITY OF CREATION

Cope harder.......
Cope harder.......

----> Offender-tron out

cosmic_reign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By cosmic_reign

Feats for VP? Idk who wins, but I'll debate for Team(Galactus in-particular)

LBG would be more comparable to Multi-Eternity

Multi-E is the Multiverse itself... "low multiversal" is certainly low balling!

👀

mr-yes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

brogokudestroys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vidi15king: I forgot the comic. Multi-Eternity is also toss up, and I forgot if he was above normal or multi-eternity.

Vidi15king

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Vidi15king
@brogokudestroys said:

@vidi15king: I forgot the comic. Multi-Eternity is also toss up, and I forgot if he was above normal or multi-eternity.

I forgot the comic.

• Ultimates 2015 - 2016 (3 volumes) by Al Erwing. There is also Ultimates 2 which is post 2016 - 2017 (from what I remember)

Multi-Eternity is also toss up, and I forgot if he was above normal or multi-eternity.

• Above Multi-eternity? Huh, LB Galactus is just a scat to Multi-eternity

Where did this come from...... How is LifeBringer on the same breath as Multi-Eternity?

Admits to not being able break Earth's defensive shield.......
Admits to not being able break Earth's defensive shield.......

Here is Quasar showing who's boss:

No Caption Provided

Quasar =/= Multi Eternity levels of power

• His most ''Top tier'' feat is being able to create two wormholes that spans to the end of the Universe.

He even says:

But it will consume all of my vast power

Credit: Life-bringer Galactus
Circled in red. The quote.....
Circled in red. The quote.....

Quite powerful but nowhere near Multi-Eternity.

Vector abuses the Space-time out of this lad!!!!!

I swear if someone brings up that Master, Chaos and Order feat....... Literally...... PLEASE READ THE COMIC BEFORE!!!!

Not pointed at you buddy, just in general

It clearly states the Marvel cosmic hierarchy was being reset.Meaning Chaos and Order weren't the 3rd most powerful beings of the Multiverse. They had no rank......

----> Offender-tron out

RippleFrog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vector should definitely beat Kratos and Sonic for sure. At minimum should be equal to Solus shattering the Star Saber, along with him having stopped universal clusters (functionally collections of multiverses) from being destroyed in the past. General immortality, being able to fight in multiple planes of existence, acausality and control of causality etc. etc.

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zxxzzazxxza: LMAO that's funny in the Marvel verse He'd be Skyfather at BEST lop infinite weaker verse By feats or hype You horribly wank GOW

MangaComics69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Vector Negs Overwanked Kratos

mr-yes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zxxzzazxxza: LMAO that's funny in the Marvel verse He'd be Skyfather at BEST lop infinite weaker verse By feats or hype You horribly wank GOW

Disagree on your GoW point, but don’t bother with that guy. In one thread alone I’ve seen 10+ alts. One can only imagine how many he has in total. No-life troll, don’t bother

Jurance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mr-yes: 10+? Nahhhh he has WAYYY more alts hen that.

mr-yes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jurance said:

I know. I’ve seen that many in one thread alone. I then said “one can only imagine how many alts he has total.” I know it’s far, far more than 10 lol

MaulSmacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mr-yes said:
@jurance said:

I know. I’ve seen that many in one thread alone. I then said “one can only imagine how many alts he has total.” I know it’s far, far more than 10 lol

That dude literally broke CV's alt system , his IP now connects to respectable comic debater from 10-12 years ago who he certainly wasn't , man has so many alts the site started breaking.

mr-yes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mr-yes said:
@jurance said:

That dude literally broke CV's alt system , his IP now connects to respectable comic debater from 10-12 years ago who he certainly wasn't , man has so many alts the site started breaking.

That’s another level of no life. How does one get so pressed and obsessed over fictional characters that they take the time to create dozens of alts and troll on all of them??

MaulSmacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mr-yes said:
@maulsmacker said:
@mr-yes said:
@jurance said:

That’s another level of no life. How does one get so pressed and obsessed over fictional characters that they take the time to create dozens of alts and troll on all of them??

He has to be suffering from some short of mental illness for sure.

mr-yes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mr-yes said:
@maulsmacker said:
@mr-yes said:
@jurance said:

Definitely, no other way someone can be this obsessed

Avatar image for iamtheonewhokno
IAmTheOneWhoKno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mr-yes said:
@maulsmacker said:
@mr-yes said:
@maulsmacker said:
@mr-yes said:
@jurance said:

Can we make like some fanfiction about him?

"On a dreamy, stary night, dear old Xzzaxaa was browsing the forums of ComicVine, specifically the battle section. He was viewing the posts, until he found a thread, 'Kratos vs Thanos.' Now, he couldn't believe such a mismatch could exist, at least within his eyes it was one. But when he checked the comments, his world changed for the worst. The comments were filled with people... wanking Kratos to multiversal! How could they, he could barely break ice! This.. this broke poor old xzzaxaa, and he fell into a downward spiral. Now, he turned into a vegetable, only being able to make alternate accounts and spam 'multiversal Kratos solos lucifer and beyonder.' His chances of getting out of this.. is truly slim."

Jurance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for iamtheonewhokno
IAmTheOneWhoKno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mr-yes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mr-yes said:
@maulsmacker said:
@mr-yes said:
@maulsmacker said:
@mr-yes said:
@jurance said:

Can we make like some fanfiction about him?

"On a dreamy, stary night, dear old Xzzaxaa was browsing the forums of ComicVine, specifically the battle section. He was viewing the posts, until he found a thread, 'Kratos vs Thanos.' Now, he couldn't believe such a mismatch could exist, at least within his eyes it was one. But when he checked the comments, his world changed for the worst. The comments were filled with people... wanking Kratos to multiversal! How could they, he could barely break ice! This.. this broke poor old xzzaxaa, and he fell into a downward spiral. Now, he turned into a vegetable, only being able to make alternate accounts and spam 'multiversal Kratos solos lucifer and beyonder.' His chances of getting out of this.. is truly slim."

This is…. It’s beautiful. Beautiful.

brogokudestroys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vector solos all. Kratos destroys LBG and Archie Sonic and Vector destroys Kratos.

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah, Vector solos everyone here at once.

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mr-yes: Ah one of the Alt army yes I won't waste my time then thanks for the heads up

Avatar image for chris2kzombieki
chris2kzombieki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Don’t worry I’m working on that 13 respect thread that will take me forever

chris2kzombieki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Love how ZX decided to stop at multiversal as if it’s enough to stop Vector lol. Should have just said outerversal like he normally does

Boxdog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Boxdog

@brogokudestroys: you have to be joking

Archie Sonic solos God of War

Literally everyone here solos GOW

chris2kzombieki