Thought Robot Superman vs SCP 3812

This topic is locked from further discussion.

xearesay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@enigma22:

Yeah that doesn't work like at all. Read my previous post. The Thought Robot has a limit. He has shown weaknesses. He has taken damage, he struggled and he clearly can't go beyond the Overvoid. That's a hard limit.

You mean when he fought a literal hyperstory and then deactivated because his function was finished while writing on his tombstone "to be continued." Also the Overvoid is literally supposed to be the place where all contradictions get resolved to unity. It's the basis/platform that allows the DC fictive work to literally exist. It's an unmanifest void taken to the degree of literally allowing an entire verse to exist upon it. Of course CAS can't go beyond the Overvoid. It's literally the ultimate thing beyond all things. And SCP would get erased by it as well.

He stops there. SCP-3812 hasn't shown such limitations as of yet. He's beyond conflict and threats in that fictional setting. Who knows how far up he is in the narrative stack.

Not showing a limit doesn't mean you're limitless. That's a no limits fallacy.

You know who else is beyond conflict and threats? And he even admitted CAS was the only thing that could save them from Mandrakk.

No Caption Provided

lmaolmaolmao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

3812 transcends the verse and real life and keeps going

Deagonx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Surprise, another person didnt read the prompt. Wild.

COOLGUY18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

3812 stomps because CAS is fodder

xearesay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SCP 3812 is limited to perception before transcendence.

CAS instantly adapts to counter any future threat. No perception needed.

CAS infinite/instant adaption to any future threat > SCP perception limited transcendence.

Let's use logic folks. Voidbot stomps.

Deagonx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xearesay:

>CAS instantly adapts to counter any future threat

Lol, no he doesnt. That description was literally a hypothesis from Monitors who self admittedly had no idea what the Thought Robot was. It was described in that same paragraph as Dax Novu's invention, is that true now too?

His fight with Mandrakk proves his adaptation isn't instant, and neither are his attacks.

COOLGUY18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By COOLGUY18

@xearesay: Nahhh, CAS is fodder. Also, ironic that you are mentioning the word "logic" when you seriously believe illogical and retarded things like Overvoid owning all fiction, CAS being above recton, and CAS existing IRL.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Edit: Also, stop spamming the words "adapt" and "infinite" pls, it makes you look like a fool. We don't want to make your reputaion worse that it is now right?

xearesay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Dax Novu part isn't true because the monitors were all in self denial about what happened to him. The description part on CAS's abilities is 100% still standing.

His fight with Mandrakk was a battle between 2 meta narratives. They fight by overriding the others narrative. Meaning if CAS won in the end, his victory was set from the beginning of this scan.

"I feel a chill as the story grows into place around me." CAS had the dub from this scan.

No Caption Provided

COOLGUY18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By COOLGUY18

@xearesay:

Infinite adaptation.

>Still died

Instantly counters passive hax

>Took time to adapt to Mandrakk

#Retarded logic

Deagonx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xearesay:

>The Dax Novu part isn't true because the monitors were all in self denial about what happened to him. The description part on CAS's abilities is 100% still standing.

No, it isnt, because it's proven wrong by the fight with Mandrakk and the monitors themselves admitted they had no idea what it was. Even the idea that it was a weapon was a complete guess.

>His fight with Mandrakk was a battle between 2 meta narratives

Irrelevant to the topic at hand. He didnt win instantly, which is what youre suggesting.

xearesay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's not about what the Monitors knew on CAS. It's about what they said on Dax Novu which they were literally lying about up to this scan.

"The ultimate secret of being is revealed."

No Caption Provided

Also that's not what i'm suggesting at all. I'm suggesting the narrative was set for CAS to win the moment the story grew around him because that's how beings like CAS and Mandrakk fight.

SleepyGypsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

T_T'ing over this doesn't make you a winner. Saying you won doesn't make you a winner. Grouping with your Crisis friends on Discord doesn't make you a winner. Ignoring that the authors of the stories are the editors of the SCP wiki and even they say its not meta, doesn't make you a winnner.

Your tears need some flavor, teriyaki maybe, sounds good to me.

@deagonx said:

@sleepygypsy:

As you post a scan that proves my point lmao.

No Caption Provided

Mmm monitor wank tears.

Deagonx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sleepygypsy:

>T_T'ing over this doesn't make you a winner

Im aware bud. What makes me the winner is proving that a character has much better feats, which I've done.

Sorry, you lose again lmao

No Caption Provided

Deagonx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xearesay:

>It's not about what the Monitors knew on CAS.

Sure it is. Youre referencing a statement from a Monitor about TR, even though they didnt know what TR was.

>I'm suggesting the narrative was set for CAS to win the moment the story grew around him because that's how beings like CAS and Mandrakk fight.

3812 would transcend that narrative, which is literally his power.

SleepyGypsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@enigma22 said:

@sleepygypsy:

>Petaphysics, made by Perpetua. Perpetua made infinite-D cosmology in the DCU, owned by Nil Monitors. inferior feats to Mxyzptlk then.

Once again, all DC characters contained within the narrative of DC Comics. You are giving me descriptions about characters and not really much more.

-I'm telling you the feats of DCU characters far under Monitors have better feats than SCP 3812 and you have not proven otherwise.

>Its fine if you want to ignore the author, the guidebook and Multiversity saying so. You have every right to ignore all of this and impart your favoritism.

What have they to do with SCP-3812? Why should i care that Grant Morrison wrote about CAS being super-duper strong in the DC Narrative?

- Because those are the feats of the characters in the narrative he wrote. Accept them or dont. You don't get a salad bar here and to pick which ones you like and which you do not.

Because you suddenly throw pataphysics and platonic concepts at me or something.

New Gods are Platonic entities, Yahwe The Presence in DCU rolls over 3812 without thinking twice. Perpetua made Yahwe. Nil Monitors are stronger than Perpetua. CAS and Mandrakk one shot Nil Monitors. Thoughts?

Like it suddenly changes everything? Yeah i know about CAS already. He's strong, he's cool, he's an interesting character.....contained in DC Comics and it's narrative. SCP-3812 by design transcends the narrative.

I literally showed you text that stated four times he only thinks he does and feels that he does, but his higher dimensional state is infinite-D and not Meta. The Wiki says its not meta, the authors of the SCP narratives edit and run the wiki, and they say its not meta. Your opinion doesn't beat the authors.

I could even become quite lenient in saying that DC has like 4-5 narrative stacks within. It still wouldn't matter.

As of Dial H's last issue, there seems to be at least 4 meta layers in the DCU.

BTW i don't know what all this Discord stuff is about.

Eh, if I put you in that list I apologize. Some users like Yasindermann, Etriel, Deagon, Coolguy18 and a few others made a Discord to make themselves feel better about Monitor debates. Its nothing, literally.

xearesay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I said the Monitors don't know where the Cosmic Armor comes from because the Cosmic Armor literally predates them.

"It has always been, it will always be."

However, they still did understand its purpose and power.

No Caption Provided

3812 is limited to perception before warping. CAS is not limited to perception at all.

CAS's story is unstoppable, absolute, and indestructible. SCP's warping powers are not.

CAS adapts instantly to counter any future threat. SCP needs to perceive a threat before warping it.

Like I said before. The victor is clear.

SleepyGypsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By SleepyGypsy

Here are the last few scans you've posted, none of them are relevant to this discussion.

Where is the evidence you speak of that you claim you posted? There is nothing here about SCP, you have copied no data from SCP at all and you think your word > the editors of the wiki who are the authors.

No Caption Provided

NOT META, clear as day

No Caption Provided

Deagonx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

>Because those are the feats of the characters in the narrative he wrote

Whilst he actively ignores the feat of infinite transcendence.

>New Gods are Platonic entities

No, they arent. They do not adhere to any of the characteristics of Platonism.

>As of Dial H's last issue, there seems to be at least 4 meta layers in the DCU.

Lol? Dial H's last issue portrayed literally 0 layers of meta, and portrayed the Overvoid as a physical space.

>Some users like Yasindermann, Etriel, Deagon, Coolguy18 and a few others made a Discord to make themselves feel better about Monitor debates.

Lol, you just make stuff up as you go along huh?

Deagonx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Deagonx

@sleepygypsy: @xearesay:

>However, they still did understand its purpose and power.

No, they didnt.

No Caption Provided

They were theorizing. They didnt actually know what it was. It being a weapon was only a rumor.

>3812 is limited to perception before warping. CAS is not limited to perception at all.

Irrelevant, 3812 can warp on an infinitely higher level than CAS.

>Here are the last few scans you've posted, none of them are relevant to this discussion.

And?

>Where is the evidence you speak of that you claim you posted?

Lol, you clearly dont understand the purpose of scans.

>NOT META, clear as day

What about that screencap do you believe proves it isnt meta? The statement "this is not a meta-commentary" isnt referring to the character 3812 or it's powers. He's saying "my description of 3812 isnt meta, thats literally what it is, in the universe." He's affirming that his description is accurate in-verse, not just OOC.

SleepyGypsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"3812 can warp reality infinitely above CAS"

Proof? Daegon says so. Infinite reality warping is something The Forger and Perpetua do for fun. They have feats of it. Actual feats of it. 3812 has no feats of it. Just some fans saying he does.

Deagonx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sleepygypsy:

>Proof? Daegon says so

Author says so.

>Infinite reality warping is something The Forger and Perpetua do for fun.

Lol, 3812 transcends their narrative layer.

>3812 has no feats of it

Read the prompt genius.

SleepyGypsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By SleepyGypsy

Monitor and Anti Monitor were part of the narrative of the DCU at the time of Final Crisis and their mom made infinite cosmology on a whim. Try again, Daegon. BTW according to you, the Orrery houses the entire infinite DCU Multiverse, which is neatly tucked in a jar on Mandrakk's front porch.

You lose.

Deagonx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sleepygypsy:

>Monitor and Anti Monitor were part of the narrative of the DCU at the time of Final Crisis and their mom made infinite cosmology on a whim.

First, Anti-Monitor Mobius as in Perpetua's son is not the same character as Anti-Monitor from COIE.

Second, even if that were the case, it would be irrelevant to this conversation.

EineFaust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By EineFaust

@deagonx said:

Lol, 3812 transcends their narrative layer.

Based on what?

Deagonx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@einefaust:

>Based on what?

His power to supersede anything that would supersede him.

SleepyGypsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deagon spent the last week insisting the Orrery holds the entire infinite cosmology of the DCU.

There is the INFINITE D Cosmology wrapped up in a box on Mandrakk's nightstand.

No Caption Provided

SleepyGypsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By SleepyGypsy
@deagonx said:

@einefaust:

>Based on what?

His power to supersede anything that would supersede him.

Oh, you mean like CAS's infinite I'm better than you no matter what power of infinite adapting that he showcased as a feat and 3812 didn't? Funny how that works.

Deagonx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By Deagonx

@sleepygypsy:

>Deagon spent the last week insisting the Orrery holds the entire infinite cosmology of the DCU.

Wrong, I showed you a very straightforward scan of Grant saying it held the 52 universes of the Multiverse.

>There is the INFINITE D Cosmology wrapped up in a box on Mandrakk's nightstand.

There arent "infinite dimensions" in the cosmology, and when FC was written there were only 52 Universes.

>Oh, you mean like CAS's infinite I'm better than you no matter what power of infinite adapting that he showcased as a feat and 3812 didn't? Funny how that works.

Indeed, because he cannot adapt above his own narrative layer or the Overvoid. 3812 is stated to be able to do so directly. Plus, he never showcased infinite adaptation. He didnt even defeat Mandrakk of his own power.

SleepyGypsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

52 Earths at the time, with the Sphere of Gods having infinite D cosmology above it. Contained by the Orrery, you said this about 40 times in the last 5 days alone.

All contained in a jar. CAS stomps.

Deagonx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sleepygypsy:

>the Sphere of Gods having infinite D cosmology above it

No it doesnt.

>Contained by the Orrery, you said this

No, Grant said it contained the Multiverse. The sphere was not taken into account during FC as a layer of the Multiverse. That was a retcon of Multiversity. Grant explained this directly.

No Caption Provided

lmaolmaolmao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xearesay said:

It's not about what the Monitors knew on CAS. It's about what they said on Dax Novu which they were literally lying about up to this scan.

"The ultimate secret of being is revealed."

No Caption Provided

Also that's not what i'm suggesting at all. I'm suggesting the narrative was set for CAS to win the moment the story grew around him because that's how beings like CAS and Mandrakk fight.

casual fate/destiny Manipulation can counter a "set" narrrative

SleepyGypsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There are no retcons in DC, which explicitly said so. Even the author said his canon doesn't apply to retcon.

Deagon - its a retcon its a retcon!

DC and Grant - Retcon doesn't matter, its all canon, even non canon stories are contained here.

Daegon - T_T its non canon! Comics are real life! They don't really own Image!

Loading Video...

Deagonx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sleepygypsy:

>There are no retcons in DC, which explicitly said so.

Retcon means retroactive continuity. If an aspect of the continuity is changed retroactively, it's a retcon. Sphere of the Gods was not present between the Monitor Sphere and the 52 Worlds of the Multiverse during Final Crisis.

>Retcon doesn't matter, its all canon

DC never said this, and Hypertime only explains small level retcons, it does not cover changes to the entire multiverse above Hypertime.

EineFaust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By EineFaust

@deagonx:

You expressed nothing about SCP.

Prove it with evidence.

DC never said this

DC officially said everything is canon.

Deagonx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@einefaust:

>You expressed nothing about SCP.

Then read the 3812 page. It's not my job to inform you about the battle

EineFaust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deagonx:

So, you abandoned your duty to prove your statemeet with evidence.

Congratulations,you lose.

Deagonx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deagonx:

So, you abandoned your duty to prove your statemeet with evidence.

Congratulations,you lose.

Woe is me.

EineFaust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deagonx:

You confirmed yourself to be loser because you abandoned your duty to prove your statement.

So,you lost discussion.

What matters?

Deagonx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deagonx:

You confirmed yourself to be loser because you abandoned your duty to prove your statement.

So,you lost discussion.

What matters?

Yep. You got me good.

Nashiruu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SCP-3812 is arguably among the strongest fictional characters, because he infinitely transcends narratives. No matter what narrative TRS is on, he'll transcend that narrative infinitely, and sees him as a comic book character(because he is one). He then proceeds to solo the DC verse by transcending the narrative that the presence is on, and even the writers of DC themselves get transcended.

lmaolmaolmao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nashiruu said:

SCP-3812 is arguably among the strongest fictional characters, because he infinitely transcends narratives. No matter what narrative TRS is on, he'll transcend that narrative infinitely, and sees him as a comic book character(because he is one). He then proceeds to solo the DC verse by transcending the narrative that the presence is on, and even the writers of DC themselves get transcended.

There are characters in fiction that have already transcended infinite narratives like Akuto Sai and Leviathan and it can be argued that they are all still below characters that are aspects of boundless omnipotents since a narrative is still a concept that falls under omnipotence, hence characters such as lucifer who are aspects of boundless beings can still be argued to be above him but opinion can change from person to person

EineFaust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By EineFaust

@nashiruu said:

So,prove it.

@lmaolmaolmao said:
@nashiruu said:

There are characters in fiction that have already transcended infinite narratives like Akuto Sai and Leviathan and it can be argued that they are all still below characters that are aspects of boundless omnipotents since a narrative is still a concept that falls under omnipotence, hence characters such as lucifer who are aspects of boundless beings can still be argued to be above him but opinion can change from person to person

Do you understand that Vertigo where Leviathan is, is part of DC coming from the story of Superman?

And,The story of Superman transcends real narrative of writers for his importance in comic book history and american mythology.It has been told in many books including Doomsday Clock,American Alien,All Star Superman,etc.

lmaolmaolmao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@einefaust: I have heard that Unwritten is not part of DC.Is that true?

Deagonx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@einefaust:

>The story of Superman transcends real narrative of writers for his importance in comic book history and american mythology.

Whew lad.

EineFaust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By EineFaust

@lmaolmaolmao:

VSB wiki said so.

But, there is no evidence.

What is true is that Unwritten has been publised from Vertigo.

EineFaust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deagonx:

Why do you reject what has been written and told by many authors?

lmaolmaolmao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lmaolmaolmao:

VSB wiki said so.

But, there is no evidence.

What is true is that Unwritten has been publised from Vertigo.

So it is equally likely to be canon or non canon?

EineFaust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lmaolmaolmao:

As you like to believe.

But,VSBW said so is not evidence.

lmaolmaolmao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lmaolmaolmao:

As you like to believe.

But,VSBW said so is not evidence.

Hmm I was just asking I dont trust VSBW either

Deagonx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You're correct, @lmaolmaolmao. The Unwritten is not incorporated into DC's cosmology at all. Not all Vertigo stories are canon to the DC/Vertigo Multiverse, and CAS doesnt scale to the characters in it.