Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Team Thing

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

(Thing, Immortal Hulk, Current She-Hulk )

VS

Team Juggernaut

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

(Juggernaut, Hercules, Colossusnaut)

Rules

• Win By Death, KO or Incap
  • No BFR
  • Morals Off
  • Local: Indestructible Planet
Avatar image for deactivated-5f08ae8f4ed63
deactivated-5f08ae8f4ed63

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Team 2, consistently more powerful!

WaitOmegaStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Clean_Uniform

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2 wins comfortably. Juggernaut MVP.

Avatar image for deactivated-60b8b9a9dd778
deactivated-60b8b9a9dd778

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2

Cruelrain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thing three shots

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 juiceboks  Moderator

Colossusnaut had the upper hand against Ben in their fight and probably would have knocked him out eventually, I don't think current Jen has the feats to beat Herc and Cain can at the very least stalemate Hulk long enough for his team to come to his aid

Cruelrain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Actually Current Jen is very powerful, her fight with Jane Thor and even her "fights" against Immortal Hulk, Hydroman Namor, and Terrax kind are very impressive

Warlockmage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

User Lists: 3

Actually Current Jen is very powerful, her fight with Jane Thor and even her "fights" against Immortal Hulk, Hydroman Namor, and Terrax kind are very impressive

those fights where both of her opponents picked on, belittled and then stomped? how were they remotely impressive?

Cruelrain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 takenstew22  Moderator

Juggernaut and Hulk would probably stalemate each other.

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Team 2

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Team 2 with mid difficulty.

Kaizergenocide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2 for sure. The unstoppable Colossus can almost stand against team 1 by himself.

Avatar image for deactivated-62bb20d3566c2
deactivated-62bb20d3566c2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 4

Team 2 most likely.

Darth_Nimrod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Team Juggernaut.

Steepardy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team juggernaut, Thing disintegrates just from the shockwaves as the others fight. Then they dogpile the ones that actually matter (Hulks).

TheAltone003

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@steepardy: Can't tell if you're being sarcastic or an extreme Thing low-baller/hater. Grimm already gave trouble Colossusnaut even before his recent feats. He'll definitely at least stalemate Herc or give a either Juggs a good fight

Avatar image for deactivated-5fee17952dd13
deactivated-5fee17952dd13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thing alone clears

Steepardy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thealtone003: Good fight? Against Juggs? not even close lol. He'd get turned into rubble just from the shockwaves.

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have no idea why people rate Colossonaut so high, i mean did he even do anything impressive? He was weaker in every way to Juggernaut who only had the power of the Worthy, he was dead even with Red Hulk until he used his demonic form and after he stripped it away he got KO'd, he didn't do that great against Ben and Rulk on another occasion either. So once again what has he done that makes him impressive at all?

As for the real Juggernaut himself, well we saw how his fight with Immortal Hulk went

Hulk was beating the breaks of him it wasn't even a fair fight or a decent back and forth between them to the point that D-cell and Damage Control had to intervene and slow Hulks momentum and siphon his gamma away to give Cain a chance of taking him out.

Hercules is good but the best he can do is stalemate anyone on team 1, before i would say he could beat Ben but now i am not so sure, it seems to be a 50/50 between the 2 with the feats Ben has been getting like surviving a beating longer and better than any other character so far against IH, tanking a blast from Galactus that could split the mantle of the Earth, tanking a punch that sent him flying across a city from a character that has the power to tear apart planets and stars, tanking a beating from an unrestrained Cotati posessed She-Hulk who was literally trying to kill him, etc.. The guy is among one of the most impressive tanks/damage soak characters without a healing i have seen.

Immortal Hulk is the strongest one here, followed by probably Jen who is a very close second to him(if not possibly dead even) with decent energy projections, she has been shown to be superior to Thor in Avengers on a few occasions, has done better against Immortal Hulk and Hydroman Namor than any other Avenger, manhandled both Perun and Chernobog who were giving trouble to guys like Thor and Namor, could go toe to toe with Cosmic Ghost Rider and Terrax and tanked an attack from Starbrand who burned entire planets better than Gladiator did.

So with all that said i have no idea how team 2 could win unless we were to use the classic version of Juggernaut and even then it would likely end in a stalemate between Juggernaut and IH as the last standing.

Gokuisthebest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

team 1

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Underfire47

@wrightbearer: Unfortunately for him that wasn't true in practice. Rulk was fairly even with regular Colossonaut until he went into his demonic form, beat Rulk up until he realized he was about to destroy the support pillars reverted to his normal self and then had Rulk beat him up into a KO. He also was inferior to Kuurth in every way, even had his skull and other bones crack getting hit by him, the only advantage he had was being unstoppable so he was able to push him around.

marvelfan1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Isn't juggernaut supposed to be impervious to physical damage because of his mystical shield or something? or has that been retconned

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Underfire47

@wrightbearer: The regular Colossunaut that i was referring to is the one not going into his demonic form, you know very well what i meant dont be dense. He was going for a couple of pages against Rulk in his Colossonaut form before getting enraged and going into the "demonic" form.

I dunno why you are telling me any of this either when i know it all and i agree with you on most things, instead of going at people saying Ben gets turned to dust just by being near this people, but priorities i guess.

It was a good showing to you, it wasn't a good showing to me, so we can agree to disagree on that.

The thing is Cain still had forms and stories where he preformed far better than Colossonaut ever did, which is why i don't believe the implications.

Wesat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team Thing

Thegreatone003

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@steepardy: He has and he will. He did great against Colossusnaut (who was given more power than Cain) and has a win over an amped juggs in the past. (By the way, the reason the Thing was getting wrecked in the beginning because he was expecting to completely tank Juggies punches because he thought he was amped, hence the “Hey! That hurt!”) . Obviously Juggy would beat Grimm, but no way Grimm’s not going down without a fight.

Actually, after reading @underfire47 ‘s post, Imma change my vote to team Thing.

Thegreatone003

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wrightbearer: I think he’s a massive Grimm lowballer/hater, I’ve seen him in other threads posting the same stuff about the thing.

Thegreatone003

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wrightbearer: I see, thanks for the info. I haven’t read the comic, I got info from other users and threads. Despite with his newer, better feats, Cain would still take majority over Grimm in a purely physical fight, with high difficulty I’d say.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2 in a tough fight.

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingant27: How would team 2 win when 2 of the people on team 2 already got treated like fodder by one member of team 1?

Knutcracker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Cain and Piotr are using Cyttoraks power correctly, they should easily win this.

In fact, either should be able to solo^

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Underfire47

@knutcracker: If only Hulk and She-Hulk channeled the full power of TOBA through the green door they would each be able to solo not just everyone here but Cyttorak too, since we are using hypothetical scenarios that are irrelevant to a normal fight here.

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Underfire47

@knutcracker: Where do you got the idea that he doesn't have the gem anymore? He still has the gem, he even mentioned it in the last issue. Maybe you meant he severed the connection between the gem and Cyttorak, which resulted in him being able to use the power of the Juggernaut without being controlled by Cyttorak anymore.

I am not sure what Colossonaut has done that makes him so impressive that he would lay out Jen and Ben so easily, i dunno if you are aware but Jen has been amped by a Celestial recently to the point where she is around IH level in physicals with added energy projection which allowed her to go toe to toe with IH, several heralds, punch through Celestials armor, tank fire from Starbrand that burnt entire planets, survived Ymirs blood and even saved Thors life from it and Ben in the last year or so has tanked a beating from IH for about 90 min, has tanked a blast from Galactus that can split the mantle of Earth, tanked an attack from a character that in the same comic was mentioned to have the power to tear apart planets and stars and tanked a beating from the current amped She-Hulk who was possessed by Cotati trying to kill Ben.

So neither of them are going down easily.

Avatar image for marygcrisostomo
marygcrisostomo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team one because Colossus is a weak link

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@underfire47: Jug’s can deffo hold off the Immortal Hulk if not beat, as he can deffo go toe to toe with WWH.

Thing loses to Herc, he’s the better fighter and stronger.

She-Hulk loses aswell.

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 takenstew22  Moderator

@underfire47: Jug’s can deffo hold off the Immortal Hulk if not beat, as he can deffo go toe to toe with WWH.

Thing loses to Herc, he’s the better fighter and stronger.

She-Hulk loses aswell.

IH already beat Juggs.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers