And Thing is a weak link.

So team 2

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@kingant27: lol abit, this guy this it’s impossible if Hulk was standing there given any shot to be potentially knocked out by Herc, hitting the Hulk in the perfect spot given any opportunity the possibility is there, to not think that is delusional.

And i agree with this 100%, this is gonna make the contradictions all the better.

Your funny kid, the way you’re going to miss interpret what I’m saying, and it’s going to be even funnier to laugh when you make this long text.

Not gonna misinterpret anything you say my friend, only gonna post your own words side by side.

As I clearly note Hulk has the potential to be knocked out, or knocked down as shown, I know it’s hard for you to comprehend because in your eyes he’s Multiversal lol, but Hulk indeed giving a circumstance has the potential to be knocked out, not loose the fight, but knocked out/knocked down; understand the context.

I love this, these assumptions you are making about me. When i have never even hinted at the fact that Hulk can't be knocked out let alone knocked down, but the only way to "win" an argument is to muddy the water and build a strawman of your opponent. It's doubly ironic given that in the same post you accuse me of misinterperting you in the next post before i even wrote it, but here you are saying i think Hulk is multiversal. This is too perfect... it's like poetry, seriously keep it up, you have no idea how much this helps.

Avatar image for deactivated-60f4940f2eb6f
deactivated-60f4940f2eb6f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@underfire47 said:

@alonis3612: Lol i don't wanna hear that from you, when i have called you out on your Hulk wank before, i mean you think WBH can beat Prime and one-shot KC Superman, which is just pure fanboyism.

I know you don't want to hear that. No wanker wants to accept that he is a wanker. You can call that whatever you want but your "call out" is pure fanboism. Lol at thinking WBH can't beat Prime or one shot KC Superman.

Lmfao you even think that Hercules's words of "stayed your blows" = Hulk was holding back when the implication there and also by definition, Hulk merely stopped hitting Herc. Stop wanking panels you don't understand.

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@drax5343 said:

I’ve always felt that Juggs > Hulk

And Thing is a weak link.

So team 2

Hulk has recently stomped Juggernaut, so it's hard to say Juggs > Hulk, at least in modern times.

Even if Thing was a weak link, though he isn't really, he is about on the same level as Hercules nowadays, Immortal Hulk and She-Hulk are the 2 strongest characters here by feats, so putting them down is gonna be hard, especially since Juggernaut already got humiliated by Immortal Hulk.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alonis3612: lol.

@underfire47: lol okay kid, but anyway have your fun, the fact that you put Hercules chance at 1/100 still gets me, your power scaling is funny.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingant27:

Lmfao he even thinks that Hercules's words of "stayed your blows" = Hulk was holding back when the implication there and also by definition, Hulk merely stopped hitting Herc. He needs to stop wanking panels he doesn't understand.

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@underfire47 said:

@alonis3612: Lol i don't wanna hear that from you, when i have called you out on your Hulk wank before, i mean you think WBH can beat Prime and one-shot KC Superman, which is just pure fanboyism.

I know you don't want to hear that. No wanker wants to accept that he is a wanker. You can call that whatever you want but your "call out" is pure fanboism. Lol at thinking WBH can't beat Prime or one shot KC Superman.

I never said i wasn't a wanker, i am. I am a Hulk fanboy and i never denied that, what i said is i don't want to hear that from you, since you are a much bigger wanker than me. I mean clearly since i don't think WBH can beat Prime and he isn't one-shotting KC Superman. IIRC you also think WBH can beat Thanos, something i don't think he can do.

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alonis3612: lol.

@underfire47: lol okay kid, but anyway have your fun, the fact that you put Hercules chance at 1/100 still gets me, your power scaling is funny.

Prayer of a chance - idiom.

Not as funny as you contradicting yourself 5 times over and then whining about being misinterpreted as you misinterpret someone 1 sentence later, don't worry the fun is palpable :)

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Weird to see Hulk fans arguing with each other.

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingant27:

Lmfao he even thinks that Hercules's words of "stayed your blows" = Hulk was holding back when the implication there and also by definition, Hulk merely stopped hitting Herc. He needs to stop wanking panels he doesn't understand.

No Hulk was holding back because it was mentioned he was holding back many times already, we know he didn't hit anyone as hard as he could but the "stayed your blows" part obviously means he stopped hitting Hercules there yes. You need to keep telling me more funny stuff you don't get, like how WBH can beat Thanos. There is legit a bigger chance of Hercules beating WBH than WBH beating Thanos or Prime lol.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@underfire47: Prayer of chance, considered as one of the only characters to beat him one on one, is different that he just had a prayer of chance, the context is different; as is the emphasis behind the text.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I never said i wasn't a wanker, i am. I am a Hulk fanboy and i never denied that

No Caption Provided
Admittal accepted
Admittal accepted

BTW lol WWH is so fodder I mean he got hurt from just falling on his head

No Caption Provided
Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Weird to see Hulk fans arguing with each other.

Not really, it used to be even more common before when Thedailybagel and GR were more active, we would disagree with one another all the time, nowadays you have mostly "troll" accounts like this alonis guy and hulksmashtoaa that just spout gibberish and get upset when you call them out on wanking Hulk too much.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alonis3612 said:

@kingant27:

No Hulk was holding back because it was mentioned he was holding back many times already, we know he didn't hit anyone as hard as he could but the "stayed your blows" part obviously means he stopped hitting Hercules there yes. You need to keep telling me more funny stuff you don't get, like how WBH can beat Thanos. There is legit a bigger chance of Hercules beating WBH than WBH beating Thanos or Prime lol.

It's true that Hulk was holding back, but the scan you use all the time in Herc debate isn't proving it.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@underfire47: iirc Bagel and Ravage would disagree, not argue. But it's been awhile.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@underfire47: Prayer of chance, considered as one of the only characters to beat him one on one, is different that he just had a prayer of chance, the context is different; as is the emphasis behind the text.

Yes exactly, considered one of the few characters THAT HAD A PRAYER of a chance at beating Hulk 1v1, the context behind that is that Banner was trying to praise Hercules and he still only thought that Hercules had a very small chance at beating him. In fact that is shown to be very much the case later on when Hulk tanks 134 max punches Hercules has expand from the inside, don't worry will post that feat tomorrow.

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alonis3612: Admittal accepted

No Caption Provided

BTW lol WWH is so fodder I mean he got hurt from just falling on his head

He is fodder, which is why he is treated as fodder in both comics and movies lol.

It's true that Hulk was holding back, but the scan you use all the time in Herc debate isn't proving it.

It does prove it, he stopped punching Hercules because he didn't want to kill him, so he held back his punches, this isn't complicated.

thEonE34gG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170  Edited By thEonE34gG

Team 2 handily. No one on team 1 has the damage output to stop Juggs and Colossusnaut was beating Thing the last time they met.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@underfire47:

Can you explain why Prime and Thanos beat WBH and why WBH can't one shot KC Supes just curious why you think that

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@underfire47: iirc Bagel and Ravage would disagree, not argue. But it's been awhile.

Yea but Bagel and Ravage were actual veteran debaters, that can hold a serious conversation, which isn't something you are gonna get nowadays. I mean spamming heavily edited random pics of Hulk stomping random characters, is peak maturity you can expect here.

Drax5343

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173  Edited By Drax5343

@underfire47 said:

Even if Thing was a weak link, though he isn't really, he is about on the same level as Hercules nowadays

Utter bullshit

Herc > sentry > Green Scar > Regular Hulk >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Thing

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2 handily. No one on team 1 has the damage output to stop Juggs and Colossusnaut was beating Thing the last time they met.

Hulk already did, very recently in fact. Also Colossonaut won against Ben because Ben couldn't breathe as they were on the Moon, it wasn't exactly a fair fight and then there is current She-Hulk that has been amped by a Celestial and has been even outpreforming Thor and some heralds.

thEonE34gG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@drax5343 said:
@underfire47 said:

Even if Thing was a weak link, though he isn't really, he is about on the same level as Hercules nowadays

Utter bullshit

Herc over Sentry? If so, he solos team 1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It does prove it, he stopped punching Hercules because he didn't want to kill him, so he held back his punches, this isn't complicated.

Nope stop twisting. You clearly implied that Herc said that WWH wasn't using his 100% strength, that's not what you're saying now. Now you're saying that by saying that Hulk held back you just meant that he stopped hitting Herc, whereas previously you clearly said that "those 3-4 punches from Hulk would have broken Herc's skull if Hulk didn't hold back".

No Caption Provided

So either you intentionally twist your points now or you just didn't understand the comic.

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@drax5343 said:
@underfire47 said:

Utter bullshit

Hahahaha, yea Herc is definitely above Sentry and the guy that almost killed him while holding back.

Drax5343

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@underfire47: Since he beat Sentry he sure as hell is above him.

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@underfire47 said:

Nope stop twisting. You clearly implied that Herc said that WWH wasn't using his 100% strength, that's not what you're saying now. Now you're saying that by saying that Hulk held back you just meant that he stopped hitting Herc, whereas previously you clearly said that "those 3-4 punches from Hulk would have broken Herc's skull if Hulk didn't hold back".

No Caption Provided

So either you intentionally twist your points now or you just didn't understand the comic.

Twisting what? He wasn't using 100% of his strength, we already know that even without Hercules. No i clearly said if he wasn't holding back his punches he would have broken his skull, meaning if he didn't stop punching. I think you are getting confused here buddy.

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@drax5343 said:

@underfire47: Since he beat Sentry he sure as hell is above him.

He didn't beat Sentry, he just BFR'd a very holding back Sentry after he kneed him in the balls lol.

Drax5343

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181  Edited By Drax5343

@underfire47: Kicking someone in the balls isn’t illegal last time I checked.

There’s nothing stopping him from kicking Hulk and Thing in the balls and She-Hulk in the vagina.

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@drax5343: Never said it was, but the whole fight was a joke is the point, Sentry kept telling Hercules to stop fighting him before he actually gets serious.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alonis3612 said:
@underfire47 said:

No Caption Provided

Twisting what? He wasn't using 100% of his strength, we already know that even without Hercules. No i clearly said if he wasn't holding back his punches he would have broken his skull, meaning if he didn't stop punching. I think you are getting confused here buddy.

I see that you have trouble with English.

"Herc confirming that if those weren't holding back punches" = "Herc confirmed that Hulk wasn't using his full power when he landed those 4 hits" =/= "Hulk held back from punching Herc after he has already landed those 4 punches"

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@drax5343 said:

There’s nothing stopping him from kicking Hulk and Thing in the balls and She-Hulk in the vagina.

bruh why do you have such perverted fantasies

Drax5343

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@underfire47: Hercules didn’t seem serious either and wasn’t scared at all.

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@underfire47 said:
@alonis3612 said:
@underfire47 said:

No Caption Provided

"Herc confirming that if those weren't holding back punches" = "Herc confirmed that Hulk wasn't using his full power when he landed those 4 hits" =/= "Hulk held back from punching Herc after he has already landed those 4 punches"

I think you are having some trouble there buddy.

"Herc confirming that if those weren't holding back punches" = "Herc confirming that if Hulk didn't stop punching him he would have broken his skull".

Also counting isn't your strong suit either it would seem.

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@drax5343 said:

@underfire47: Hercules didn’t seem serious either and wasn’t scared at all.

He wasn't, the problem is Sentry still held back a lot more and i have no idea what being not scared has to do with anything, Captain America wasn't scared by Infinity Gauntlet Thanos that has nothing to do with eithers power level.

The Sentry that fought WWH was a lot more serious and unleahsed a lot more power that even WWH could barely take him on and he almost killed Hercules beforehand.

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@drax5343 said:

Why are you against others expressing themselves? Let the person have whatever fantasies that he/she/they wanna have.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alonis3612 said:
@underfire47 said:
@alonis3612 said:
@underfire47 said:

No Caption Provided

"Herc confirming that if those weren't holding back punches" = "Herc confirming that if Hulk didn't stop punching him he would have broken his skull".

No Caption Provided

LMFAO whatever meaning of your phrase you're trying to convey, your grammar/sentence structure does not reflect it.

So bye....

sum dictionary

No Caption Provided
Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@underfire47:

Can you explain why Prime and Thanos beat WBH and why WBH can't one shot KC Supes just curious why you think that

Cause they are more powerful than WBH, who isn't even on Surfer or Kyle Rayner level, let alone theirs.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alonis3612 said:
@drax5343 said:

Why are you against others expressing themselves? Let the person have whatever fantasies that he/she/they wanna have.

bruh you are there too

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

For real though, what started this whole argument? I'm lost and I don't want to scroll through the wall of text

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alonis3612 said:

@underfire47:

Cause they are more powerful than WBH, who isn't even on Surfer or Kyle Rayner level, let alone theirs.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@underfire47 said:
@alonis3612 said:
@underfire47 said:
@alonis3612 said:
@underfire47 said:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

LMFAO whatever meaning of your phrase you're trying to convey, your grammar/sentence structure does not reflect it.

So bye....

sum dictionary

No Caption Provided

Hmm i just advised with an English teacher and she told me the sentence structure is formed well, i guess the problem must be on your end.

Oh well at least we both agree that Hulk is actually fodder and he is never beating Prime or Thanos.

Take care fellow Hulk wanker.

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@underfire47 said:
@alonis3612 said:
@drax5343 said:

bruh you are there too

Where?

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

For real though, what started this whole argument? I'm lost and I don't want to scroll through the wall of text

It was some stuff about Colossonaut, Hercules and Thing i think, it got out of hand since then, one user thinks Hercules one-shot WWH so it all spiraled more and more.

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@underfire47 said:
@alonis3612 said:

@underfire47:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Just maintaining my Hulk wanker status. But seriously though, i dunno what you wanted me to say, they are more powerful than him by feats.

Drax5343

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Honestly

Thanos ~ Thor = Superman Prime > Silver Surfer > WB Hulk

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@drax5343 said:

Honestly

Thanos ~ Thor = Superman Prime > Silver Surfer > WB Hulk

Speaking of Thor, his upcoming fight with Immortal Hulk is gonna be lit.

No Caption Provided

Hopefully it lasts longer than 1 punch this time, Thor is massively buffed after all.