• 67 results
SpinnerComix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By SpinnerComix

It is time to settle who really IS stronger! Superman or the Hulk?

No Caption Provided

Rounds

1. No prep (no sun-dip) no one to anger Hulk
  2. Sun-dip allowed, people to anger Hulk (insults, threats, etc.) World-Breaker Hulk

Rules

• Must arm-wrestle until someone loses
  • No fighting, just arm-wrestling
  • The wrestling must stay still (so no flying around or jumping to try and weaken the opponent)
  • Basic arm-wrestling rules
mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Been done several times, Superman still wins hands down both rounds.

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clark.

Cosmic_Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The bulk, hulk has gives him an advantage actually.

1. supes because hulk isnt going to be as angry

2. Hulk takes it.

TheClassicIon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman wins all rounds, lol and he stomps the one where "there is no one to anger Hulk" lol Hulk loses this one horribly

Cregan_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This has been done to death and the result is still the same. Hulk wins both rounds.

mrb1p

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman stomps him. It's too short of a battle for Hulk to win.

Comicdude360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

SpinnerComix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

@comicdude360: oh comicdude. how big a pain in the butt you have been to me. seems like if I post something that is not exactly good you are on me flagging the crap out of me

cocacolaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 cocacolaman  Moderator

Bump

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By takenstew22  Moderator

1. Superman.

2. Hulk stomps.

Avatar image for deactivated-6108c6c162ecc
deactivated-6108c6c162ecc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman beats all except for world breaker hulk. Wbh seems to have better feats

Steve40L

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk beats him both times. Hulk has literally infinite strength. And the longer the wrestle goes the angrier he'll get.

Steve40L

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicdude360 You are literally the dumbest person in the world. You can't just flag someone just because they made a vine. If anyone deserves to be flagged it's you. It's completely not fair to just flag someone like that.

Avatar image for randybutternubs
RandyButterNubs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Superman

2. Hulk

Steve40L

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And if Supes starts winning remotely then Hulk will get angry at the thought of him being stronger.

Steve40L

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicdude360 I flagged you simply because I felt like it. How does it feel? You might not care but that doesn't matter because that's about the most I can do to you. Seriously bro, you can't just flag people like that.

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 takenstew22  Moderator

@steve40l said:

@comicdude360 You are literally the dumbest person in the world. You can't just flag someone just because they made a vine. If anyone deserves to be flagged it's you. It's completely not fair to just flag someone like that.

@steve40l said:

@comicdude360 I flagged you simply because I felt like it. How does it feel? You might not care but that doesn't matter because that's about the most I can do to you. Seriously bro, you can't just flag people like that.

Why are you replying to a 5 year old comment from a user that is most likely not here anymore?

Steve40L

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@takenstew22 I wasn't exactly looking at the age, I kind of just saw some dude being a jerk. I guess I kind off look like the idiot now.

Alisupo1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@takenstew22: why do you get mad at people when they bump a topic?

Alisupo1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

R1 - deffo supes.

R2 - depends on how many hours sundip.

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 takenstew22  Moderator

@alisupo1 said:

@takenstew22: why do you get mad at people when they bump a topic?

Why are you stalking me throughout threads?

RobertMiles1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By RobertMiles1

superman the 1st. bc under those conditions iirc the hulk is only a little stronger than the thing. i still dont think that even with sundip (stupid name imo) superman could destroy a planet with a footstep, so the hulk wins the 2nd

Boby501

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman

Steve40L

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think a lot of people are forgetting that the arm wrestle itself will make Hulk angry. Especially if Supes starts winning. There for Hulk should take both rounds.

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman Kings moves hulk

Round 2 idk probably supes too.

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@steve40l: unenraged, hulk starts out at around 70 tons. I think supes should win fast enough before hulk gets legit mad

GarouHM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

Supes both rounds.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Hulk is on average stronger these days

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tifalockhart: OK, but base supes average? We also have the whole "which hulk" dilemma, as that can also be a factor (immortal Hulk etc.)

Aristeaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12 said:

Hulk has better lifting strength feats than post-crisis Superman, so how does Superman win?

He has better lifting feats then bench pressing the planet for 5 days straight?

I don't believe he has anywhere near that in feats.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@warlock360: New Earth Superman's absolute best quantifiable strength feat was moving Earth with Hal's help. He's consistently struggled to move the moon.

Even if we don't go by space cheese, Hulk nowadays is significantly stronger than Thor, who would be close to Superman in strength.

Aristeaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Aristeaus

@eredin12 said:

@Aristeaus: That is new 52 Superman, i siad post-crisis one, but he did support the weight of the star so yeah even if we ignore that he has many other impresive ones

That is even worse for you.

That whole star thing is hyperbole. Also, his body supporting the weight of star, even if it was accurate, isn't lifting strength and has nothing to do with arm wrestling.

Post Crisis Supes lifted a book with infinite pages in it, meaning infinite weight. Held a black hole in his hand. Has enough strength to break realities. Lifts the Spectres unconcious form... Moves an entire solar system, including a sun. Breaks through time and space.... etc etc.

Meanwhile, afaik, Hulks best actual feat is holding some tectonic plates together. lol

Aristeaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12 said:

@Aristeaus:

Post Crisis Supes lifted a book with infinite pages in it, meaning infinite weight

I stopped reading here

Your ok with hyperbole when its your argument, but sure guy. You are a Marvel Fanboi, we all already know this. You don't seem to know the first thing about DC.

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tifalockhart: "The moon's mass is 7.35 x 10^22 kg, about 1.2 percent of Earth's mass. "

That's a bit out of the ball park of anything in the 100's of tons. All I have on hulk is this

"Strength Level: The Hulk possesses superhuman strength of the Class 100 level, enabling him to lift (press) in excess of 100 tons. The Hulk only attains this strength level when he is enraged. In a totally, calm state his functional strength is significantly less, perhaps in the 70 ton range."

If there is something new I'm missing please fill me in.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@warlock360: the Class system shouldn't be taken literally anymore, given that back in the '90's Hulk was lifting 150 billion tons.

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tifalockhart: it's stupendous but 7.35 x 10^22 means 7,35 with 20 additional 0's subtract 3 to convert kilos to tonnes and you get 73.500.000.000.000.000.000 tons D:

Did he just struggle or was he able to budge the moon?

A billion has 9. 150 billion = 150.000.000.000

Aristeaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@warlock360: the Class system shouldn't be taken literally anymore, given that back in the '90's Hulk was lifting 150 billion tons.

150 billion tons is nothing though....

The moon is 81 pentiillion tons.

81,000,000,000,000,000,000 vs. 150,000,000,000

No one has still given any feats even remotely on the level of Superman. New 52 Supes benched earth, which as established is far, far, far more weight then the moon for 5 days straight. That already is above the highest Hulk feat by a huge margin, and if we want to be technical, current Superman is Post Crisis, and he is WAY, WAY above that.

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maybe if we do a stats equalised. Round 1 would go to supes, round 2 to hulk.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@warlock360: struggled as in he needed help from Kyle and Wonder Woman. 150 billion isn't even Hulk's best. I was just throwing out a number I could personally confirm to prove that the Class system is wrong.

Aristeaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@warlock360: struggled as in he needed help from Kyle and Wonder Woman. 150 billion isn't even Hulk's best. I was just throwing out a number I could personally confirm to prove that the Class system is wrong.

Then how about a actual feat then? Cause 1/3rd of a 81 Pentillion tons is still way above anything Hulk has done, and we have provided tons of feats for Superman.

TheDeathstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

supes

Avatar image for rosalinagalaxy3
Rosalinagalaxy3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hmmm maybe Hulk

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By brucerogers

@warlock360: I don't know how up-to-date you are, but the class 70 thing hasn't been a thing for decades now. As of Avengers Roll Call (2012), his strength has been described as "in excess of 100 tons, with potential to grow stronger". Of course, the handbook numbers are mostly bullshit anyway; characters who are sub-class 100 have lifted/moved everything from large ships, buildings to mountains and cities. Hulk in a calm state has shaken the planet by punching some gamma boars; among other things. Pretty sure that takes waaay more than 70 tons.

Boby501

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By brucerogers

@Aristeaus: I am not debating the winner (I don't do these battle debates anymore) but I just want to set a few things straight:

- Let's abstain from the symbolism argument for a bit and assume Superman literally lifted an infinitely heavy book. It still flies in the face of everything else he has done or will do. Superman does not have infinite strength. Hell, in the same miniseries, he couldn't even stop a giant ship's rapid descent, which had enough momentum to crack a planet's crust and core. That's a sub-planetary feat right there.

- Superman never held a black hole in his palm. He held a device which contained it. His only claim to fame was using every ounce of his strength for assisting the device in holding that thing. With John Stewart's help.

- Breaking realities is not a feat. There is no way to even quantify that. Hulk has done it countless times too. The same goes for breaking time or whatever.

- Superman didn't lift the Spectre; Wonder Woman and he tried and failed to stop his descent from space. Big difference. Still, I don't believe Spectre's mass was stated so there is no way to tell how good (or bad) this showing is.

- Superman didn't move an actual solar system; he moved a mini sun to space (it was reduced in size and mass) and the rest of the gravitationally bound planets followed suit. All miniature.

- Why is Hulk's star feat a hyperbole? Proxima (or was it Corvus?) gives a detailed description of how the whole thing worked. It was clearly intended to be as literal as described.

And don't take this the wrong way, but I find it interesting that you accuse others of being a "Marvel fanboi", despite using the "infinite book" feat or "reality busting punches" with a straight face.

Anyway, carry on.