Star wars characters vs their Dopplegangers

Avatar image for deactivated-61bbcfa4a470d
deactivated-61bbcfa4a470d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I know these fights are probably really close but oh well this is just for fun. The fights are all-out to the death.

Stass Allie vs Adi Gallia

Eeth Koth vs Agen Kolar

Jedi Master Coleman Kcaj vs Jedi Knight Pablo Jill

Location - Jedi temple

No Caption Provided
Avatar image for deactivated-6098713be0993
deactivated-6098713be0993

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lord_Tenebrous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Lord_Tenebrous

Gallia beats her cousin. Stass has no feats or accolades to my knowledge, while Gallia has a good amount of both.

Kolar beats Koth. Superior accolades, and lolstomping Quinlan Vos is better than stalemating Grievous while disadvantaged, and stalemating Vader.

Pablo defeats Coleman. Actually has accolades, and some pretty good scaling from Grievous.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lord_tenebrous Good deduction.

I didn't actually expect to disagree with someone on this thread lol. But wait you think Pablo Jill is better then Coleman? I instantly assumed Coleman Kcaj was better since he was a Jedi Master - but I did some reading and realized the Grievous thing was true - Grievous dueled Pablo and later added that he was a worthy adversary; more worthy than most. Course he lost. But still this is a pretty decent accolade.

Still I find this controversial I'm not saying Pablo was weak he was said to be one of the few Jedi who survived at Geonosis however there is a also a small percentage of Jedi who get the Jedi Master rank and an even smaller percentage who get let on to the Jedi Council.

Lord_Tenebrous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thank you. I agree that Coleman is pretty good... as a High Council member he is confirmed to be among the Order's most courageous champions:

"The High Council is the final authority on all matters of the Order. It is made up of our bravest champions and wisest minds."

-- The Jedi Path

Due to his rank, Coleman would have a great concentration in the arts of fighting, which would clearly result in considerable skill:

"As a Jedi Master, Fisto has an intense focus, particularly in combat."

-- Star Wars.com: Databank

Jedi Masters are so powerful/skilled, canon Asajj Ventress has never bested one without a difficult struggle:

"Vos had been a Jedi Master, and while she had defeated such before, the battle was never easily won."

-- Dark Disciple  

As a Jedi Master, Coleman will possess the deepest understanding of the Force:

"[Jedi Masters are] Those who have trained a Padawan to Knighthood or have demonstrated the deepest understanding of the Force..."

-- The Jedi Path

Plo Koon states that it is no minor accomplishment to best a Jedi Master:

"It is no small thing to defeat a Jedi Master in combat."

-- Star Wars: Obi-Wan

As a Jedi Master, Coleman will be able to grasp formidable secrets of the Force that Jedi Knights can barely even dream of:

"A deep understanding of the Force is a must, for a Jedi Master is able to unlock powerful secrets that few Jedi even dream of comprehending."

-- Threats of the Galaxy

Count Dooku himself believes that defeating a Jedi Master is an extremely impressive feat:

"Victory over the young Jedi was expected, but to best a Jedi Master -- this is truly an accomplishment worthy of recognition."

-- Star Wars: The Clone Wars: Lair of Grievous

As a member of the High Council, Coleman will be a master of lightsaber combat:

"As a former member of the Jedi Council, Darth Traya is a master of lightsaber combat."

-- Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords: Prima Official Game Guide

Grandmaster Yoda believes that Mace Windu will require the assistance of Jedi Masters in order to face Darth Sidious:

"Forget not the existence of Sidious. Anticipate your action, he may. Masters will be necessary, if the Lord of the Sith you must face."

-- Revenge of the Sith 

Plo Koon believes that without the element of surprise, Asajj Ventress has no chance against two Jedi Masters:

"You've bitten off more than you can chew, Assassin. Against two Jedi Masters and without the element of surprise, your best option is surrender."

-- Star Wars: The Clone Wars: In Service of the Republic 

As a member of the High Council, Coleman will be among the most skilled of Jedi:

"If you prove yourself to be among the most skilled and wise Jedi, then you may be given the highest honour — a seat on the Jedi High Council."

-- Mysteries of the Jedi 

Coleman Kcaj gets all of this scaling, however Jill has even better. Iirc he not only survived the Geonosian arena, but he got left behind by the gunships. He would then presumably have had to fight his way out of the droid-filled arena, which he did. The guy was also widely renowned for bringing order to the crime-ridden planet of Ord Mantell, presumably by the lightsaber's blade as we know he preferred the use of a lightsaber over diplomacy. A pretty good feat. Grievous also prized Pablo's blade as among his top four most valued trophies.

Moreover, Pablo fought General Grievous in an extensive duel alongside the Jedi Quartermaster while simultaneously deflecting blasterfire from droids. Grievous would then muse that Pablo was a better swordsman than the Jedi he had fought on Coruscant. This is incredibly impressive as the Jedi Grievous dueled were Roron Corobb and Foul Moudama. Roron was one of the most renowned Ithorian Jedi to ever live, a guy who could level armies with his Force Power, a guy held out against two 2003 TCW MagnaGuards (the most insanely powerful kind) while exhausted, speedblitzed another and whose skill was such that Grievous considered his lightsaber to be among his four greatest. Moudama was noted as a highly proficient swordsman who stood out among even the most extremely skilled Jedi duelists. He held off General Grievous with one arm while holding Chancellor Palpatine and fought MagnaGuards to a standstill. 

Add all that to the fact that both held out against General Grievous in the bunker for nearly an entire minute while immensely exhausted, and yeah, that's a 10/10 accolade for Pablo.

Lord_Tenebrous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lord_tenebrous Reading all those quotes bolsters my confidence in Coleman , good job gathering them. Also I didn't know that about Jill not getting to gunships after the battle ?! So I guess he must've gone through a lot in an effort to escape too.. I also didn't know that grievous prized his blade so highly and the fact that he considered him to be a better duelist then those two other Jedi seems to be a solid accolade indeed as they seemed to have some special abilities and after all - were trusted with saving Palpatine himself. Not forgetting that after running around for ages they had to fight 2003 Grievous in an enclosed space is an insane feat. Good points... all good , maybe I will concede and admit that Pablo could be a better duelist but I don't know what power Coleman has up his sleeve. I will ponder on this and put them as equals for now thanks for the feedback.

mohhsen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

adi , eeth & coleman

Lord_Tenebrous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Lord_Tenebrous

Coleman overwhelms Pablo via Council scaling, Gallia was already on the Council before Stass, who was appointed the same year Gallia was killed. The newcomer loses. Koth also edges out Kolar more than likely.

Slash03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Slash03

Even though Jill has more feats, Coleman Kcaj gets the edge only for being a jedi Council master.

Adi Gallia stomps, far more experienced and absolutely better with the blade. Stass Allie is more a healer than a warrior, actually that is the reason why she was appointed to the council, she even was part of the circle of jedi healers.

Even though Koth has more dueling feats and would be able to hold his own by a respectable time, Kolar would get the edge 8 times out of 10 for these 3 simple reasons:

1. He literally stomped Vos

2. He was proclaimed by Windu and Shaak Ti to be one of the best jedi masters and swordmen that the Order has ever produced.

3. It was thought that he with Mace's help were enough to handle Sidious.

Kolar is more refined with the blade, his accolades are far better and certainly Koth doesn't has something that Kolar can't handle.

alx03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gallia >>> Allie: Better feats

Kcaj > Jill: Due to scaling

Kolar > Koth: Better feats