Sotha Sil vs Cosmic Armour Superman

tagsorwhatever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@morningstar999: calling me wanker just for stating facts in the comics is not toxic at all. You are right!

stating facts in the comics

bs at best

No Caption Provided

we arent using perpetua who is universal lol

the omniverse in DC as i said is composite DC so its not applied to CAS in this match

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@happylife1996: Oh please...I said you were "wanking", not that you are a "wanker" to begin with. And that is toxic for you? Damn, you must have missed older threads huh man. Btw, my scan, and the others', debunks CAS being even infinite multiversal, considering only 52 universes were mentioned. Now, are you sure these are "facts"? You seem to ignore the actual "facts", to take your headcanon interpretation as the right one. But in reality, 52 universes is the reality, not an infinite amount of infinite multiverses, which would still be just infinite multiversal, as infinity×infinity=/=more infinity. It's still just infinity.

Avatar image for johanliebert123
JohanLiebert123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JohanLiebert123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Metafiction occurs in fictional stories

The first line of Michael's defenition of metafiction alludes that it is an occurrence in fictional stories , is thus , fictional

No Caption Provided

So Michael's own first line , debunks him

when the story examines the elements of fiction itself.

How does a fictional occurrence examine the elements of fiction themselve ? Spoiler alert they cannot

For example, a story that explores how stories are made by commenting on character types

How can a story which is simply a structured set of events , comment on anything really ?

, how plots are formed

If someone comments on how plot are formed , that is a part of the plot itself , and thus , commenting on something else .

, or other aspects of storytelling is engaged in an example of metafiction

Like i just proved , Metafiction doesn't exist because of its own illogical flaws , the most you can do is go R>F layers

JohanLiebert123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@johanliebert123: Smh, these guys are weird. Taking fiction as it's real lol, literally.

JohanLiebert123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@johanliebert123: Smh, these guys are weird. Taking fiction as it's real lol, literally.

Michael is reading through the thread btw lol

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JohanLiebert123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JohanLiebert123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@johanliebert123: So, because he has a superiority complex? Pretty sad ngl.

The fact that he have that much of a superiority complex and still believe being beyond 52 3D Universes makes you Beyond Dimensional is absolutely hilarious .

JohanLiebert123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

52 universes in final crisis only
52 universes in final crisis only

JohanLiebert123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@happylife1996: btw , the scan you posted was about the Array of creation/the EVERYTHING and includes the Creations created by Perpetua's race as a whoel , i am reffering to the Final Crisis Multiverse which had only 52 universes .

JohanLiebert123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Normally I would say it depends on your interpretation of CAS, but Sotha Sil has reached that level of power than even Michael Julius would find it difficult to suggest plot bot would be able to take him down.

JohanLiebert123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This can go either way tbh, I would say CAS 6/10 times he would, or they can stalemate

Bruh your opinion changes like seasons

JohanLiebert123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JohanLiebert123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

tagsorwhatever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This can go either way tbh, I would say CAS 6/10 times he would, or they can stalemate

without conposite DC helping him literally any multiversal character beat him lmao

meanwhile rimuru cosmology

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-60f4d10418f1d
deactivated-60f4d10418f1d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tagsorwhatever: you keep saying composite about anything mentioned about the cosmology of DC.

Just know this, every piece of information mentioned in any comic is valid to use in debates unless it's non-canon or has been retconned by other writers later on. Not one comic in DC or Marvel as far as I know mentions everything about the cosmology at once. But things mentioned here and there and fans collect them to form the full picture. Even the multiverse map made by Morrison doesn't say everything about the DC multiverse or the realms within it, like the size of it for example.

tagsorwhatever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tagsorwhatever: you keep saying composite about anything mentioned about the cosmology of DC.

Just know this, every piece of information mentioned in any comic is valid to use in debates unless it's non-canon or has been retconned by other writers later on. Not one comic in DC or Marvel as far as I know mentions everything about the cosmology at once. But things mentioned here and there and fans collect them to form the full picture. Even the multiverse map made by Morrison doesn't say everything about the DC multiverse or the realms within it, like the size of it for example.

de-composite means that all the other issue are jot counted into final crisis lmao

im pretty sure that an omniverse is a collection of multiverses so its really both nothing for both rimuru and sotha sil

JohanLiebert123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CAS Doesn't scale to Perpetua's Multiverse tho , let alone creation as a whole

Only Lucifer and Endless might scale to The entirety of Creation

tagsorwhatever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CAS Doesn't scale to Perpetua's Multiverse tho , let alone creation as a whole

Only Lucifer and Endless might scale to The entirety of Creation

^^^

also sotha sil should be > lucifer/Endless since his cosmology surpasses DC multiverse alot anyways and he transcend it

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tagsorwhatever: What you're saying is acceptable only if final crises was seperate from the rest of DC

And well when the multiverse contains spheres that are infinite, the spheres contains realms that are infinite and the multiverse itself is of course infinite, and there are infinite number of these multiverses all transcended by the void which is beyond definitions, I wouldn't say that's nothing.

I haven't read anything that impressive about Sotha Sil, certain characters in DC can mop the floor with him. I'm not even sure if he can defeat CAS.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@johanliebert123: He doesn't scale to the omniverse or the void but he tops the multiverse for sure

tagsorwhatever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tagsorwhatever: What you're saying is acceptable only if final crises was seperate from the rest of DC

>being composite means its using its own cosmology instead of it using the omniverse

so basically 52universes

No Caption Provided

And well when the multiverse contains spheres that are infinite, the spheres contains realms that are infinite and the multiverse itself is of course infinite, and there are infinite number of these multiverses all transcended by the void which is beyond definitions, I wouldn't say that's nothing.

>Can you show me the slightest scan and proof of this or this is just nlf or bs i have never heard of

I haven't read anything that impressive about Sotha Sil, certain characters in DC can mop the floor with him. I'm not even sure if he can defeat CAS.

>someone who is stronger or comparable to lucifer morningstar cant beat CAS

you micheal julius or smth?

tagsorwhatever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@johanliebert123: He doesn't scale to the omniverse or the void but he tops the multiverse for sure

you mean the 52 universes?

No Caption Provided

he will never scale to omniverse level thats true but its not in his story

Ikko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By Ikko

@tagsorwhatever:

What the shit? There is a scale for outerversal rimuru? I thought he capped at high multi? You have more scans? Is there a explanation on slimes cosmology in the novels or like extras?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tagsorwhatever: 52 universes is only the physical multiverse, the higher planes of existence are infinities like hyper time, SoTG, Limbo, Monitor sphere, the source wall, etc.

tagsorwhatever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ikko said:

@TagsOrWhatever

What the shit? There is an scale for outerversal rimuru? I thought he capped at high multi? You have more scans?

ask @rikuyamaha for it or read his cosmology thread for it ig but to summarize

he have over 50+ scans about slime cosmology so i think he might be correct or atleast more correctthan most DC wankers and DB wankers

tagsorwhatever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tagsorwhatever: 52 universes is only the physical multiverse, the higher planes of existence are infinities like hyper time, SoTG, Limbo, Monitor sphere, the source wall, etc.

but this is the only thing that CAS transcend and they are not counting bleed and wall and stuff since not composite as i said

JohanLiebert123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Perhaps but i would rather play it safe and say he is below the source wall and Sixth Dimension but above Limbo and The 52 Universes .

tagsorwhatever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@happylife1996 said:

Perhaps but i would rather play it safe and say he is below the source wall and Sixth Dimension but above Limbo and The 52 Universes .

being above the limbo shouldnt be a great feat because it was 3D-4D iirc

being below the six dimension makes him 5D so basically outclassed by sotha sil infinite D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tagsorwhatever: CAS transcends the whole multiverse with it's spheres for only being of the Monitor sphere which is the highest sphere in the multiverse. That includes hyper time (realities being born of every pssibility happened or could have happened), SoTG (the dreaming alone, a realm in the SoTG is infinite let alone the other realms which are just as impressive), Limbo which surrounds SoTG, making it infinite, and the Monitor sphere which is also infinite, and CAS is the highest being there capable of killing it's residents effortlessly, the Monitors, the protectors of the multiverse.

I think you're using the term composite the wrong way.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tagsorwhatever: I got carried away CAS doesn't transcend Monitor sphere or the source wall, so not the whole multiverse. But he's the strongest in the monitor sphere along with Mandrakk.

tagsorwhatever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tagsorwhatever: CAS transcends the whole multiverse with it's spheres for only being of the Monitor sphere which is the highest sphere in the multiverse. That includes hyper time (realities being born of every pssibility happened or could have happened), SoTG (the dreaming alone, a realm in the SoTG is infinite let alone the other realms which are just as impressive), Limbo which surrounds SoTG, making it infinite, and the Monitor sphere which is also infinite, and CAS is the highest being there capable of killing it's residents effortlessly, the Monitors, the protectors of the multiverse.

I think you're using the term composite the wrong way.

i really need to see scans for basically everything you have said lmao

in all i have debated with not ONE said the spheres have infinite realms in them or that any of the realm are infinite

like-wise rimuru curbstomp CAS because of better cosmology

tagsorwhatever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tagsorwhatever: I got carried away CAS doesn't transcend Monitor sphere or the source wall, so not the whole multiverse. But he's the strongest in the monitor sphere along with Mandrakk.

well so he get curbstomped by rimuru also then since his transcendence doesnt reach as high as rimuru transcending aleph 1-5 levels or basically an infinitely higher than the omniverse

JohanLiebert123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Source > Overvoid > All of creation >>> ( infinitely.....) Perpetua's Creation > The Sixth Dimension > the Source wall > Monitor sphere ( this is where CAS is )

JohanLiebert123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And I would like to add that CAS Gets negged by Lucifer....... atleast thats somehing everyone can agree on .

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers