Marc_55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@Trndo said:
@marc_55 said:

@Trndo: Saying someone can't be hurt purely because they haven't been hurt is illogical. Especially when, in this case, everything they resisted or tanked was either blunt force or explosive in nature.

That has no relation to tanking or resisting hax that ignores durability, or countering abilities that don't have to damage you at all.

Do you understand?

Its not illogical its clearly a feat.

What? It is illogical, because being a tank to physical attacks doesn't suddenly allow you to resist any and everything.

It show OPM has insane durability.

Saitama has good durability, never disagreed.

He shook off planet level attacks with ease.

Well, he countered one planet level attack.

Saitama has also shown no damage to ANY hax.

No. He's never resisted anything that would be considered hax, like atomic disintegration, or TP, or soul manipulation, etc.

Do you understand?

Not really.

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saitama fanboys make videos like this necessary:

Loading Video...

Trndo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marc_55 said:
@Trndo said:
@marc_55 said:

@Trndo: Saying someone can't be hurt purely because they haven't been hurt is illogical. Especially when, in this case, everything they resisted or tanked was either blunt force or explosive in nature.

That has no relation to tanking or resisting hax that ignores durability, or countering abilities that don't have to damage you at all.

Do you understand?

Hes tanked hax too, that's what im telling you. Also you act as if naruto characters are the only ones going to be attacking. OPM is also going to be attacking so are they going casually tank planet level punches??? LOL

He has better durability then any character here. While some characters maybe be able to survive an attack, they will be severly injured while Saitma wont even be phased by theres.

Yeah and wasn't phased and also could be star level according to guid book. But the main thing is he wasn't even damaged. I couldn't say the same for any of these naruto character because they would at lease be badly damaged after it.

Hes resisted TP, he resisted life drain attacks, planet level attacks, etc. Also he would blitz with better speed feats.

Trndo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedarkpaladin: Your the biggest naruto fanbody here though, don't even deny it

Marc_55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#305  Edited By Marc_55

@Trndo: Please, post any singular scan of Saitama resisting any of that hax, like you just claimed.

See, I've read the manga, so I know he hasn't. But, I'd love to see how you get out of this one.

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Trndo: Sorry, I'm far too busy laughing hysterically at your posts to take what you're saying seriously.

sladerulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Trndo said:
@marc_55 said:
@Trndo said:
@marc_55 said:

Do you understand?

Hes tanked hax too, that's what im telling you. Also you act as if naruto characters are the only ones going to be attacking. OPM is also going to be attacking so are they going casually tank planet level punches??? LOL

He has better durability then any character here. While some characters maybe be able to survive an attack, they will be severly injured while Saitma wont even be phased by theres.

Yeah and wasn't phased and also could be star level according to guid book. But the main thing is he wasn't even damaged. I couldn't say the same for any of these naruto character because they would at lease be badly damaged after it.

Hes resisted TP, he resisted life drain attacks, planet level attacks, etc. Also he would blitz with better speed feats.

There hasn't been a planet busting feat yet. You can claim that Boros's attack was planet level, but at most, it was only going to kill all life on earth.

Toneri nearly did the same thing. just saiyan

He has no subatomic durability feats

Star level strength is still questionable, and complete bull since there is zero feats to back it up.

And his best speed feat in combat is fighting Garos and Sonic.

yes, he jumped back from the moon, but he didn't run, fight, or react at that speed. that gives him light-speed jumping. and even then, there's no sign that he could see where he was going.

Saitama is sloppy and without a fighting style or skill of any kind, and Naruto can easily dodge all his attacks, and kill him with a gudodama

Trndo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#308  Edited By Trndo

@marc_55 said:

@Trndo: Please, post any singular scan of Saitama resisting any of that hax, like you just claimed.

See, I've read the manga, so I know he hasn't. But, I'd love to see how you get out of this one.

No Caption Provided

Here she he survived a point blank psychic attack with no damage

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Also more TP restistence when he take no damage from alien on boros ship

Immune to insect attacks

TOATOAA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Resisting telekinesis = resistance to hax ?????

Okay

Trndo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Trndo said:
@marc_55 said:
@Trndo said:
@marc_55 said:

Do you understand?

There hasn't been a planet busting feat yet. You can claim that Boros's attack was planet level, but at most, it was only going to kill all life on earth.

Toneri nearly did the same thing. just saiyan

He has no subatomic durability feats

Star level strength is still questionable, and complete bull since there is zero feats to back it up.

And his best speed feat in combat is fighting Garos and Sonic.

yes, he jumped back from the moon, but he didn't run, fight, or react at that speed. that gives him light-speed jumping. and even then, there's no sign that he could see where he was going.

Saitama is sloppy and without a fighting style or skill of any kind, and Naruto can easily dodge all his attacks, and kill him with a gudodama

Im not claiming its planet level, it is planet level thanks to guide book.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Naruto gets blitzed

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#311  Edited By Thedarkpaladin

>Doesn't know the difference between TK and TP

>Still continues to maintain that Saitama has TP resistance.

Marc_55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Trndo: Okay, so, he was resisting telekinesis (TK), not telepathy (TP). So, still no TP resistance for him, and that's not hax in the first place.

As for the mosquitoes, well, they can't peirce his skin. So, that's less him resisting his blood being drained, and more them lacking the strength to puncture it.

Either way, this only goes to prove my point. Saitama hasn't encountered any real hax, and therefore, can't resist any.

Trndo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marc_55 said:

@Trndo: Okay, so, he was resisting telekinesis (TK), not telepathy (TP). So, still no TP resistance for him, and that's not hax in the first place.

As for the mosquitoes, well, they can't peirce his skin. So, that's less him resisting his blood being drained, and more them lacking the strength to puncture it.

Either way, this only goes to prove my point. Saitama hasn't encountered any real hax, and therefore, can't resist any.

But that's like saying naruto characters haven't any encountered anybody casually one shots eneimes. So there fore they cant resist his attacks. But they get blitzed hax or not

Marc_55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Trndo said:
@marc_55 said:

But that's like saying naruto characters haven't any encountered anybody casually one shots eneimes.

This doesn't make any actual sense, and isn't comparable to what I'm saying.

So there fore they cant resist his attacks.

That would depend entirely on his level of strength and their level of durability.

But they get blitzed hax or not

It's fine if you feel this way but, this wasn't really a factor to begin with. What I'm saying is, Saitama hasn't dealt with certain abilities before, therefore, he can't have an immunity or counter to them. So, they would work on him, since there's nothing to suggest otherwise. It's pretty simple, though I'm realizing "simple" may be out of your scope.

sladerulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Trndo: making after images requires supersonic speeds at least. Hyperspace speeds make you faster than the human eye can see.

Naruto has been hypersonic ever since the chunin exam.

Thenewguysnm1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#316  Edited By Thenewguysnm1

bump

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#317  Edited By higherpower  Moderator

It's always sad to see 2 fanbases go down the drain

At this rate, OPM vs Naruto will turn out like DBZ or Fairy Tail vs Naruto

xSniperWolfiex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CLEARS!!!!!

Thenewguysnm1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#319  Edited By Thenewguysnm1
Avatar image for deactivated-59b71d5620272
deactivated-59b71d5620272

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedarkpaladin: LMAO it was amazing.

The video is the description of saitama's threads.

MainJP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saitama fanboys make videos like this necessary:

*video*

LMAO

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kamishini: It really should be posted in every Saitama thread where someone tries to argue he's unbeatable and limitless. In other words, 99% of the Saitama threads on the Vine.

Trndo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kamishini: It really should be posted in every Saitama thread where someone tries to argue he's unbeatable and limitless. In other words, 99% of the Saitama threads on the Vine.

He hasn't been beaten, naruto stans can't accept it

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Trndo: yeah he is unbeaten in a universe full of fodder....

Trndo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Trndo: yeah he is unbeaten in a universe full of fodder....

Boros is stronger then anything in narutoverse and beat him with no damage lol

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Trndo: It's not that people can't accept it. Most of us are just intelligent enough to realize how meaningless that is in a cross-universe battle. Though, judging by your posts, it's rather easy to tell which category you fall into.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Trndo: yeah sure the life wiping guy with no hax is stronger than people who can cut trough the moon like butter, people who stop said attack with a punch in a weakened form, people who can destroy dimension....

Even if this heresy was true it's one person in the universe (with an handful of other) who isn't complete fodder. Basing them to claim saitama is unbeatable is simply ridiculous.

Trndo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Trndo: It's not that people can't accept it. Most of us are just intelligent enough to realize how meaningless that is in a cross-universe battle. Though, judging by your posts, it's rather easy to tell which category you fall into.

You obviously fall into wank category then the logical one

Trndo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Trndo: yeah sure the life wiping guy with no hax is stronger than people who can cut trough the moon like butter, people who stop said attack with a punch in a weakened form, people who can destroy dimension....

Even if this heresy was true it's one person in the universe (with an handful of other) who isn't complete fodder. Basing them to claim saitama is unbeatable is simply ridiculous.

Boros in the guide was stated to be Star level and this 100% true regardless of what you say. But either way he causally beat him. While it took naruto and a other ninjas together win any fight they been in. It took a casual like Saitama to win by himself

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Trndo said:
@thedarkpaladin said:

Interesting. And here I thought people in the wank category were the ones that had trouble formulating coherent sentences.

sladerulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Trndo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#332  Edited By Trndo

@thedarkpaladin said:
@Trndo said:
@thedarkpaladin said:

Interesting. And here I thought people in the wank category were the ones that had trouble formulating coherent sentences.

Am I post to be offended that my sentence structures or my grammar sucks?? LOL.

Loser hahaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Trndo: you are too clever for me I didn't know that the stat books can be taken seriously without considering the hyperbole...

Also in case you didn't know temari is universal and so is madara by statement and haku, start of part one, is LS sooo temari wrecks saitama and his universe according to your logic.

sladerulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Back on topic, could stop at Hokage due to hax and skills

azrael1973

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#335  Edited By azrael1973

@kamishini said:

@Trndo: you are too clever for me I didn't know that the stat books can be taken seriously without considering the hyperbole...

Also in case you didn't know temari is universal and so is madara by statement and haku, start of part one, is LS sooo temari wrecks saitama and his universe according to your logic.

No Caption Provided

Again Temari is not being stated to being universal. The translation was that Temari is a tornado, that can blow away the universe.

Temari is not really a tornado, so that means that is a description that she has a big impact on Narutoverse, which she has.

Kishimoto didn't mess up with his databook, it's the Naruto Fans who can't understand that.

And Madaras attack is lightspeed, he himself was never stated to be lightspeed and Haku is using a Mirror to travel, Mirror reflects light, so why shouldn't he be lightspeed.

It's just Naruto Fans trying to make other universes databooks look bad.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@azrael1973: my bad sorry I thought people would understand the obvious sarcasm.

Edit: I didn't see the last part of your post.

Madara's susanoo was stated to cut through everything in the universe.

I don't know if haku would be light speed and honestly I don't think he is.

Trndo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wow this even low for naruto stans to use a crazy methaphor out the guide book lol. So its come to this now???

Trndo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kamishini said:

No Caption Provided

Again Temari is not being stated to being universal. The translation was that Temari is a tornado, that can blows away the universe.

Temari is not really a tornado, so that means that is a description that she has a big impact on Narutoverse, which she is.

Kishimoto didn't mess up with his databook, it's the Naruto Fans who can't understand has.

And Madaras attack is lightspeed, he himself was never stated to be lightspeed and Haku is using a Mirror to travel, Mirror reflects light, so why shouldn't he be lightspeed.

It's just Naruto Fans trying to make other universes databooks look bad.

I do believe Madara is lightspeed but I think OPM databook is a more serious guide book

sladerulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Trndo: uses guidebook to prove his claims

Complains when someone uses guidebook

Seems legit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Trndo: sorry but can you re read what I wrote please because you missed the part "using your logic"

Trndo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Trndo: uses guidebook to prove his claims

Complains when someone uses guidebook

Seems legit

Naruto Stans>>>>trolls lol

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Trndo said:
@thedarkpaladin said:
@Trndo said:
@thedarkpaladin said:

Loser hahaha

I personally don't care whether a troll like yourself is offended or not. If you're finished throwing a hissy fit, why not attempt to lay down an actual argument?

Trndo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Trndo: sorry but can you re read what I wrote please because you missed the part "using your logic"

If you honestly believe if that statement was intended to be universal then were done here sir.

rickyrck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stop making the OPM fanbase look bad smh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Trndo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Trndo said:
@thedarkpaladin said:
@Trndo said:
@thedarkpaladin said:

Loser hahaha

I personally don't care whether a troll like yourself is offended or not. If you're finished throwing a hissy fit, why not attempt to lay down an actual argument?

Then you wouldn't try offend me in the first place but ok lol.

I did place an actual argument but don't accept the reality of saitama casually beating a star buster with accurate guide book statements.

Trndo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rickyrck said:

Stop making the OPM fanbase look bad smh

How am I making it look bad?? For using what they wrote lol

Trndo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Trndo said:
@thedarkpaladin said:
@Trndo said:
@thedarkpaladin said:
@Trndo said:
@thedarkpaladin said:

Loser hahaha

Then you wouldn't try offend me in the first place but ok lol.

I did place an actual argument but don't accept the reality of saitama casually beating a star buster with accurate guide book statements.

Who said I was trying to offend you in the first place?

You didn't place an argument. Everything you posted earlier was addressed and countered thoroughly. The databook statement contradicts what's said in canon by Boros himself, which was something like "I'll blow you away along with the planet's surface". If we bring guidebooks into the equation, part 1 Naruto characters were already FTL.

sladerulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Trndo: I say exactly what happened and it makes me a troll?