#2 Posted by Thenewguysnm1 (7525 posts) - - Show Bio

in character

full knowledge

no bfr

no planet bust

no edo

no genjutsu

#3 Posted by DEMOHARDT (212 posts) - - Show Bio

I think the biggest flaw with having Saitama in these fights is: Going of all his feats and what we know.

Nothing hurts him when he's in that OP mode. Besides the cat gag, Saitama is glorified toon force. I love the character, but that's what it is so far.

So he clears. Doesn't matter what happens. They hit him with anything, it won't wound him and he one punches them. That's... just how his character is.

#4 Posted by ValorKnight (12218 posts) - - Show Bio

New databook has Saitama looking star-level so i'll go with him

#6 Posted by Marc_55 (5857 posts) - - Show Bio

Not even sure what the gauntlet is.

#7 Posted by Thenewguysnm1 (7525 posts) - - Show Bio

@marc_55: saitama versus every1 seperately

#8 Posted by Marc_55 (5857 posts) - - Show Bio
#9 Posted by DEMOHARDT (212 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't understand what else can happen here.

#10 Posted by sophia89 (19802 posts) - - Show Bio

Saitama stops at 2. Minato too fast.

#11 Posted by EzraArcher (1161 posts) - - Show Bio

Not sure what everyones abilities are but Saitama should KO them all if its 1v1.

Whether you think Saitama is a Star buster or not, he still hits hard enough to KO all of the Naruto characters. Speed wise he was able to surpass Sonic who is Hypersonic+, so tagging the gauntlet shouldn't be a problem for him.

#12 Posted by sladerulez (10000 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops any where from 5-6

Doesn't clear

Gets stomped on the bonus.

He has no way to kill kaguya.

Kaguya has several ways to kill him and Boros.

Too much skill and exp and brain for him to handle.

#13 Posted by Skrskr (3329 posts) - - Show Bio

If the data book actually has him at star level then he clears, but I heard it was a mistranslation.

#14 Posted by DEMOHARDT (212 posts) - - Show Bio

So how does Saitama get stopped?

#15 Posted by sladerulez (10000 posts) - - Show Bio

@skrskr: it is. There's no point other explanations

#16 Posted by Thenewguysnm1 (7525 posts) - - Show Bio

@marc_55: @demohardt: R1 5 kage

R2 4 hokage

R3 gai and toneri

R4 movie momoshiki and knishiki

R5 naruto and sasuke

bonus saitama and boros vs jubbi jins and kaguya

#17 Posted by Thedarkpaladin (22886 posts) - - Show Bio

Saitama gets stomped at Naruto and Sasuke. Possibly earlier if he manages to get hit by TSO or Jinton.

#18 Posted by Thenewguysnm1 (7525 posts) - - Show Bio
#19 Posted by Thenewguysnm1 (7525 posts) - - Show Bio
#20 Posted by Thedarkpaladin (22886 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for supermanforever
#21 Posted by Supermanforever (7889 posts) - - Show Bio

Saitama would lose the the hax of naruto and sasuke in really tough battle though.

Bonus round the jins win as they are pretty much invlnerable to what saitama and boros have shown. kaguya could also bfr instantly. But i guess bfr is to boring for anyone lel.

#22 Posted by Marc_55 (5857 posts) - - Show Bio

He could realistically be stopped at any one of them. They have the means to best him through hax, they just need to get it off.

#23 Posted by DEMOHARDT (212 posts) - - Show Bio

And this is the problem. I ask numerous times about what is Saitama's weakness and no one has anything. Because fact of the matter is: So far in canon with the character: He has none.

He can literally not be physically hurt and all his punches work on all beings. So again: What are they going to do? Because Saitama so far can easily just "nope" it.

#24 Edited by Gotoucanario (2945 posts) - - Show Bio

They have no way of causing even the smallest scratch to saitama, only chance any of them have is bfr.

So assuming Saitama can be bfr'ed and if he isn't serious from start then Saitama has a chance at losing at every round, in a straigt fight Saitama sweeps.

#25 Posted by RazielGhoul (517 posts) - - Show Bio

off topic. Databook statements goes against what we have seen and learnt in the manga. If God level threat means humanity extinction (planet buster threat?) in OPM. Why Boros is only a Dragon level threat? Star level? Basing on his level of threat he should be not even a planet buster

#26 Posted by TheVivas (19247 posts) - - Show Bio
#27 Edited by RazielGhoul (517 posts) - - Show Bio

@demohardt: Genjutsu, Edo Tensei hax and instaBFR defeats Saitama. Jinton and TSB maybe to

#28 Posted by Thenewguysnm1 (7525 posts) - - Show Bio

@razielghoul: no bfr or genjutsu and all edos have edo feats but alive otherwise it woudlnt be fair so who wins

#29 Posted by DEMOHARDT (212 posts) - - Show Bio

@razielghoul: And we're just to assume any of that is going to work?

@thevivas said:

@demohardt: So we're applying NLFs now?

Since NLF is pretty much Saitama's character as a whole: Yeah. I am. Because... that's what Saitama pretty much is. My question is: Why do people continue to insist on putting Saitama in battles when at this moment in his story: He has no known weakness and immunity to pretty much everything he's been hit with.

To me, Saitama needs to be the next character to have a temporary ban on here unless against other Toon Force characters since he has no weakness. Don't get mad at me for using that NLF logic when that's the running joke of his series.

#30 Posted by RazielGhoul (517 posts) - - Show Bio

@thenewguysnm1: i know. Demohardt asked how could these Naruto characters defeat Saitama and that's how to defeat him. However TSB and Jinton are not restricted so.......

#31 Posted by Thenewguysnm1 (7525 posts) - - Show Bio

@razielghoul: cool thanks for your imput and what level is saitama planet star continental i hear so many different opinions

#32 Posted by RazielGhoul (517 posts) - - Show Bio

@demohardt: Saitama has zero TP resistance so far. Genjutsu can work until some very good TP resistance for him. Saitama can't defeat an Edo immortal, with infinite regeneration and infinite energy. He simply can't. Get instantly trapped inside another dimension without possibilities to escape.....inside an acid dimension is better

#34 Posted by TheWatcherKing (18240 posts) - - Show Bio

@razielghoul: two things

Boris wasn't called a dragon level threat and saitama does have physic resistance.

#35 Posted by Thenewguysnm1 (7525 posts) - - Show Bio
#36 Edited by Chair-Sama (2281 posts) - - Show Bio

Not sure what everyones abilities are but Saitama should KO them all if its 1v1.

Whether you think Saitama is a Star buster or not, he still hits hard enough to KO all of the Naruto characters. Speed wise he was able to surpass Sonic who is Hypersonic+, so tagging the gauntlet shouldn't be a problem for him.

doesn't know what their abilities are < claims they will get Ohko. lmao.

how can you accurately say that if you are clueless about them?

I am pretty clueless about some of the lesser known comic characters, be it would be completely asinine for me to sit here and say that saitama could ohko any of, say, the annihilators just because i don't know what they can do.

its a baseless assumption backed up by nothing by His hype and your lack of knowledge.

#37 Edited by LimitlessEdge (2228 posts) - - Show Bio

Saitama clears all of the rounds.

#38 Posted by RazielGhoul (517 posts) - - Show Bio

@watcher5000:

Boros is listed as Dragon level

Not physic. For TP i meant illusion/mind controll/telephatic resistance

#39 Posted by rickyrck (1993 posts) - - Show Bio

Quite funny seeing comments on how they can easily kill saitama but none of those people comment on how easily saitama can also kill the characters in the gauntlet, biased comments at its finest.

Saitama Definetely sweeps through every round until Naruto and sasuke which could go either way depends on who hits first.

Also im pretty sure kaguya regen has some context behind i highly doubt she could regen until the end of time anyway team OPM likely loses the bônus round.

#40 Posted by Thenewguysnm1 (7525 posts) - - Show Bio
#41 Edited by DEMOHARDT (212 posts) - - Show Bio

@rickyrck said:

Quite funny seeing comments on how they can easily kill saitama but none of those people comment on how easily saitama can also kill the characters in the gauntlet, biased comments at its finest.

Saitama Definetely sweeps through every round until Naruto and sasuke which could go either way depends on who hits first.

Also im pretty sure kaguya regen has some context behind i highly doubt she could regen until the end of time anyway team OPM likely loses the bônus round.

Thank you. Damn.

Saitama is taking this.

#42 Posted by LimitlessEdge (2228 posts) - - Show Bio

@thenewguysnm1: Speed, Strength, Durability, Damage output. All vastly out classes the majority of the opponent. Those that do come close still end up getting wrecked.

#43 Posted by sophia89 (19802 posts) - - Show Bio

@thevivas said:

@demohardt: So we're applying NLFs now?

Were you under the impression that you weren't under NLF rules?

#44 Posted by sophia89 (19802 posts) - - Show Bio

@rickyrck said:

So how is he killing/taking down the edos in R2? They can just stand still and not fight at all and Saitama won't win. So at best a stalemate; thus stops at.

Also, Minato is too fast to get tagged and fast enough to tag him, so again R2.

#45 Posted by DEMOHARDT (212 posts) - - Show Bio

@sophia89 said:
@rickyrck said:

So how is he killing/taking down the edos in R2? They can just stand still and not fight at all and Saitama won't win. So at best a stalemate; thus stops at.

What's stopping them from getting destroyed in one punch exactly?

#47 Posted by HigherPower (12186 posts) - - Show Bio

@watcher5000:

Boros is listed as Dragon level

Not physic. For TP i meant illusion/mind controll/telephatic resistance

Boros was officially listed as Dragon+, not simply Dragon. Garou was never given a threat level

Also anime Boros is planet buster but it's the OP who decides anime or manga canonicity, or where feats can be pulled from

#48 Edited by HigherPower (12186 posts) - - Show Bio

@sophia89: How fast is Minato in your judgment?

#49 Posted by sophia89 (19802 posts) - - Show Bio

@sophia89 said:
@rickyrck said:

They are edo. Even if you destroy them at an atomic level they will come back. Only way to stop an edo is to seal them or force the caster to undo it, but that won't work here either as 2 of them know how to break the contract from their side.

Basically an edo is a zombie with infinite chakra and stamina that doesn't need to rest/sleep/eat and can regenerate nonstop.

#50 Posted by DEMOHARDT (212 posts) - - Show Bio

@sophia89 said:
@demohardt said:
@sophia89 said:
@rickyrck said:

They are edo. Even if you destroy them at an atomic level they will come back. Only way to stop an edo is to seal them or force the caster to undo it, but that won't work here either as 2 of them know how to break the contract from their side.

Basically an edo is a zombie with infinite chakra and stamina that doesn't need to rest/sleep/eat and can regenerate nonstop.

Huh. Okay.

Yeah, guess it's stalemate then. So, any thing other than edo he should be able to clear then correct?