Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

are you some kind of troll?

@insertnewname said:

@superproherohunter:

ha, ha, ha, lol

A+ Response. I was trying to be nice, that pain held back is bollocks, easy to see @the moment he died of exhaustion

half susanoo>Ribcage susanoo

Doesn'tmatter, 6 exhausted/near death kage =/= naruto.

are you some kind of troll?

Are you some kind of sasuke fanboy?

Avatar image for deactivated-57cc010f9e749
deactivated-57cc010f9e749

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@insertnewname: ok keep on going and i am not taking sides here, i was just trying to correct your misinformation.

Avatar image for jiraiya_sageofoil
Jiraiya_sageofoil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MS Sasuke

Avatar image for great_black_star
great_black_star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alextheboss:

Which Sasuke was going to die actually?

Are you implying the one who have lost CS and was holding back coz he has to capture Bee alive?

Lol the moment Sasuke decided to MS he pretty much one shotted Bee.

great_black_star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I find this claim of Naruto defeating Pain really ridiculous. Did any of you really read Naruto...?

Naruto manage to defeat some paths due pain suffering from huge chakra lose and cool down and due to full intel, proper strategic counter from pa and ma with help of three boss summons not to mentioned pa and ma were also perfect sage. Naruto has never displayed any feats to suggest that he can summon all of them by himself. Without those helps SM Naruto will get soloed by CYberus.

And the moment Deva paths came into action pretty much stomp them effortlessly, and Naruto needed plot to win the fight. So please stop pretending SM Naruto will stand a chance against PAIN without plot.

As for the thread Sasuke still low diffed Naruto

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vintage_spiderman: Can't Bee substitute out of Amaterasu? Also saying Sasuke starts with amaterasu and wins is like me saying Bee starts with a tailed beast bomb and wins.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@great_black_star: It was 3v1 and Bee was playing with them. It doesn't matter if they were trying to take him alive. If Sasuke's backup wasn't there he literally would of died. Bee's tailed beast bomb would vaporize Sasuke's suanoo too.

great_black_star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alextheboss:

Whats so hard to understand here?

Bee was owning Sasuke only before Sasuke reasort to use MS.

The moment Sasuke use his MS with ama he one shotted Bee.

And you are trying to downplay Sasuke, 16 yr old uchiha CS less with three tomoe Sharingan and still recovering from a death match while holding back losing to a 40 plus yr old perfect jinchuriki who is using bijuu chakra with perfect control is not a low showing. And the funny thing is that 16 yr kid did one shotted this perfect jinchuriku the moment he doesn't hold back.

And its off topic, Sasuke low diff win this battle anyway

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Sasuke takes this one, mid diff at best

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By alextheboss

@great_black_star:

Bee was owning Sasuke only before Sasuke reasort to use MS.

And Bee wasn't using his tailed beast mode.

The moment Sasuke use his MS with ama he one shotted Bee.

No he didn't, Bee just decided to leave. He was unharmed.

And its off topic, Sasuke low diff win this battle anyway

If Naruto gets his summons he wins. Sasuke wouldn't stand a chance against the six paths of Pain.

great_black_star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alextheboss:

1. No he was using chakra cloak

2. What? If Bijuu legt Bee would have died. Bee manage to escape with his transformation like he did against Madara.

3. Given the same circumstances, info and prep time with support Sasuke will out done Naruto.

4. And if Naruto get his summons then Sasuke also got his, Sasuke still neg diff in that scenario

And ABC logic don't apply here, Naruto dies here unless you provide me how Naruto' counter to ama

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By alextheboss

@great_black_star:

No he was using chakra cloak

Ya with his chakra cloak he one shotted him. Without it he was still wining the 3 on 1.

What? If Bijuu legt Bee would have died. Bee manage to escape with his transformation like he did against Madara.

But because he escaped he was unharmed. That's like saying if someone would of died if they didn't use the substitution jutsu it means they are weaker. No, substitution jutsu is a technique they can use.

Given the same circumstances, info and prep time with support Sasuke will out done Naruto.

I'm not sure what you are talking about here.

And if Naruto get his summons then Sasuke also got his, Sasuke still neg diff in that scenario

Sasuke's summons at this point is just the bird. Naruto can summon all 6 frogs.

And ABC logic don't apply here, Naruto dies here unless you provide me how Naruto' counter to ama

Sasuke might win with hax, but Naruto is stronger and faster.

great_black_star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alextheboss:

1. Yes he hit Sasuke by surprised attack and lack of info.

2. I am just Bee would have died given Sasuke enter the battle with killing intend and had used his ama

3. Sasuke's summons include Manda, Aoda and hawk. And lol at Naruto summoning six summons at once.

Tell me that when Naruto has ever summoned two animals at once.

4. This is a battle of who will win a battle not of who is faster or physically stronger.

And you say Naruto is stronger? well yes SM buff one's physical but faster? Hell no

Avatar image for deactivated-57cc010f9e749
deactivated-57cc010f9e749

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@great_black_star:

Sasuke's summons include Manda, Aoda and hawk. And lol at Naruto summoning six summons at once.

Tell me that when Naruto has ever summoned two animals at once.

When Naruto fought Pain he had all the toads as backup. If Sasuke was switched out with Pain, Naruto and the toads would of stomped.

This is a battle of who will win a battle not of who is faster or physically stronger.

I know, but those two things are important factors.

And you say Naruto is stronger? well yes SM buff one's physical but faster? Hell no

He was fast enough to blitz one of the paths of Pain.

Avatar image for vintage_spiderman
vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alextheboss said:

@vintage_spiderman: Can't Bee substitute out of Amaterasu? Also saying Sasuke starts with amaterasu and wins is like me saying Bee starts with a tailed beast bomb and wins.

1.) I wasn't saying he'd 100% for sure start off with ama just it'd be an option if things got hectic. You think Sasuke if he had ama up his sleeves pre Bee skewering him initially he wouldn't have said f**k the mission and used in the "it's me or him situation" lol it's survival at that point. Plus he can extinguish it if necessary.

2.) Sasuke in character is a lot more likely to use full force than any other character in NV...like what do you mean? :/

3.) Bee got lucky with the subbing tactic....this isn't something that's actually full proof against ama which could be spawned on him at any point in time without Bee's prior knowledge due to Bee not having precog nor the proper dojutsu to sense chakra build up nor v2 Raikage or above level speeds canonically to move at last second.

@great_black_star and oh yeah I almost forgot his goal was to take him in alive...further hindering him.

Back on topic: Ms Sasuke takes it.

vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@great_black_star: It was 3v1 and Bee was playing with them. It doesn't matter if they were trying to take him alive. If Sasuke's backup wasn't there he literally would of died. Bee's tailed beast bomb would vaporize Sasuke's suanoo too.

To be fair though it was basically really only a 1v1 as the rest of Sasuke's gang is significantly weaker than him, and their only real perks overall served to be their inability to die easily as well as distract(Suigetsu and Jugo), and lastly the decent support skills found in Karin(sensing and healing for him on his command)....

They basically did very little(besides keep Sauce alive) they were just annoyances to Bee more anything, and base Sasuke already owned/established his dominance over these guys pre recruitment so yeah lets not overhype Bee for "3v1".

In fact the only person to harm Bee in that fight was Sasuke. So much help they were hahahahaha.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By alextheboss

@vintage_spiderman:

1.) I wasn't saying he'd 100% for sure start off with ama just it'd be an option if things got hectic. You think Sasuke if he had ama up his sleeves pre Bee skewering him initially he wouldn't have said f**k the mission and used in the "it's me or him situation" lol it's survival at that point. Plus he can extinguish it if necessary.

Bee wasn't fighting to kill either though. He could of just went 8 tails and used his strongest bijuu bomb to destroy the area around them killing everyone.

2.) Sasuke in character is a lot more likely to use full force than any other character in NV...like what do you mean? :/

Not sure what you are saying here and I don't remember saying Sasuke ins't likely to use full force.

3.) Bee got lucky with the subbing tactic....this isn't something that's actually full proof against ama which could be spawned on him at any point in time without Bee's prior knowledge due to Bee not having precog nor the proper dojutsu to sense chakra build up nor v2 Raikage or above level speeds canonically to move at last second.

And Sasuke's lucky Bee didn't just decide to vaporize him. How is Sasuke getting away from a multi mountain level bijuu bomb?

To be fair though it was basically really only a 1v1 as the rest of Sasuke's gang is significantly weaker than him, and their only real perks overall served to be their inability to die easily as well as distract(Suigetsu and Jugo), and lastly the decent support skills found in Karin(sensing and healing for him on his command)....

It seems pretty clear Bee was written to be above Sasuke at that point. Sasuke's only chance is his hax.

They basically did very little(besides keep Sauce alive)

That's very important, lol.

vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alextheboss said:

@vintage_spiderman:

Bee wasn't fighting to kill either though. He could of just went 8 tails and used his strongest bijuu bomb to destroy the area around them killing everyone.

Not sure what you are saying here and I don't remember saying Sasuke ins't likely to use full force.

And Sasuke's lucky Bee didn't just decide to vaporize him. How is Sasuke getting away from a multi mountain level bijuu bomb?

It seems pretty clear Bee was written to be above Sasuke at that point. Sasuke's only chance is his hax.

They basically did very little(besides keep Sauce alive)

That's very important, lol.

1.) Bee wasn't fighting to kill? I can't believe you just insulted his intelligence like that....just, because everyone doesn't fight like 100% strongest technique off the gate in Naruto doesn't mean they are nerfed by plot(unless it's already established within their character they do that) or that their not fighting to kill definitively...it's just his character or rather in character action to start off that way consistently.

For instance i.e. if ems Sasuke was shown not spamming susano'o and ama it'd be out of his character thus unjustified character action/interaction based on what we've seen "all" of his other fights. Just not Bee's style to open with BB consistently thus we can't conclude that plot nerfed him or he wasn't trying to kill the people he impaled with multiple swords, chest he smashed open, or tried to crush in general, etc.... sounds like deadly force to me. Lol he even at one point pondered why his strike wasn't a fatal blow.

2.) I was stating my rebuttal to you saying if Sasuke had ama he wouldn't use it. And also yes they were in fact holding back(below) at the very least pre Bee manhandling all three in a row and impaling Sasuke with multiple blades.

No Caption Provided

And even then this is only Suigetsu explaining his grievances against the idea of not using deadly force. Nobody else even comments against doing otherwise.

3.) Sasuke is actually lucky Bee doesn't fight out of character. And didn't nuke him out of nowhere true statement.

4.) And you are right...I would hope a grown man who is the perfect jin of second strongest tailed beast out of nine would be superior to teen Sauce with three tomoe no cm, no ms, no ems, no rinnegan or et cetera. Besides the power levels of NV would be pretty low if not the case....lmao.

5.) Yes it is, but it's as far as their help ever amounted to....you make it seem like Sasuke's gang was actually a threat to Bee...they weren't it was basically 1v1 with one character having health potions.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vintage_spiderman:

1.) Bee wasn't fighting to kill? I can't believe you just insulted his intelligence like that....just, because everyone doesn't fight like 100% strongest technique off the gate in Naruto doesn't mean they are nerfed by plot(unless it's already established within their character they do that) or that their not fighting to kill definitively...it's just his character or rather in character action to start off that way consistently.

I don't think you understand what I meant. I didn't mean he has to go 8 tails to mean he is fighting to kill. Bee was rapping and writing things down as he was fighting. He wasn't fighting all out until near the end of the fight, and even then I wouldn't say he was truly going all out.

I was stating my rebuttal to you saying if Sasuke had ama he wouldn't use it. And also yes they were in fact holding back(below) at the very least pre Bee manhandling all three in a row and impaling Sasuke with multiple blades.

Both sides were holding back. They were fighting to capture Bee, and Bee was rapping while playing around with them.

Yes it is, but it's as far as their help ever amounted to....you make it seem like Sasuke's gang was actually a threat to Bee...they weren't it was basically 1v1 with one character having health potions.

They weren't' a threat directly but they actually played their support roles nicely.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By AvatarReiko

What is everyone talking about? Bee rekt Sasuke. The guy wasn't even taking him seriously

vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@avatarreiko said:

What is everyone talking about? Bee rekt Sasuke. The guy wasn't even taking him seriously

Yes he did, but I'm analyzing context....

And doing so unbiasedly as possible as Bee is one of my other fav Naruto characters also...I mean what's not to like he's black, rapper, and ninja gg.

@alextheboss said:

@vintage_spiderman:

I don't think you understand what I meant. I didn't mean he has to go 8 tails to mean he is fighting to kill. Bee was rapping and writing things down as he was fighting. He wasn't fighting all out until near the end of the fight, and even then I wouldn't say he was truly going all out.

I was stating my rebuttal to you saying if Sasuke had ama he wouldn't use it. And also yes they were in fact holding back(below) at the very least pre Bee manhandling all three in a row and impaling Sasuke with multiple blades.

Both sides were holding back. They were fighting to capture Bee, and Bee was rapping while playing around with them.

Yes it is, but it's as far as their help ever amounted to....you make it seem like Sasuke's gang was actually a threat to Bee...they weren't it was basically 1v1 with one character having health potions.

They weren't' a threat directly but they actually played their support roles nicely.

Agreed.

YeetEriksonDay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By YeetEriksonDay

Well considering the damage done to the kyuubi while naruto was struggling for controls of the nine tails by a rasenshuriken, I kinda have to go with naruto. While Sasuke does have a chance with amat and genjutsu, I dont see him pulling it off with a horde of said clones. Nor his wierd senjutsu sensing thing, and with the addition of how he was able to pick up the nine tails and those large tusked rinnegan rhinos, I dont see his stage 3 susanoo as much of a challenge for his clones. I feel like if he does manage to land a rasen shuriken on sasuke that's essentially a game over.

PS: A lttle new to this, Just finished the naruto manga recently.

Avatar image for proteusxmanrxis
ProteusXManRxis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Bump

Asurakj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto wins with high difficulty. Sasuke cant survive hits from sm and that sussanok has very low mobility and naruto can throw barrage of attacks. While sasuke can run of chakra very quickly and camt use ms too much, naruto has high stamina and can use the sm again. Also sasuke cant see the invisible attacks and doesnt start with sussanoo, so het can get oneshotted if naruto is serious. Sasuke is glass canon and the uchiha wank by kishmoto is the only reason he could go hand to hand with bm naruto in there last fight

great_black_star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

Hope_w

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rasenshuriken would wreck susanoo

Avatar image for deactivated-61a1b6940ec47
deactivated-61a1b6940ec47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

It would prolly go like this fight. Yes it’s not canon, but even Naruto said he couldn’t beat sasuke, so this fight just supports that idea

Avatar image for shogunspider-man89
ShogunSpider-Man89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This 1s pretty tricky and for those of you who say that Naruto stated that he the Kyubii to defeat Sasuke as evdience that MS Sasuke is stronger. Let's not forget that Sasuke also stated that he needed Itachi's eyes to combat Naruto as well.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-vJZvEtw98ZU/WCWV8tjd6VI/AAAAAAACl1I/feH_d_snRCIGTBS4RT_jvHlTiQFGFWM1ACHM/s16000/0487-008.png

Oh and before anyone says that it was because of blindness.

1. Even if that was true Sasuke knew about the side effects going back to his battle against Itachi

2. The only who was concerned about Sasuke being blind was Obito. The only time Sasuke was concerned aboit ghe side effect was when it back on him when fighting Kakashi

3. Sasuke literally says that it was for a power up as you can see here

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-kAkvkFy-ANQ/WCWW7RzevBI/AAAAAAACl0s/6ahgZk7iAZwQKeVASrd1SA-pvWmsBsWBQCHM/s16000/0488-017.png

Edit: Who wins? I'm not sure

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sasuke wrecks. Susano'o is too powerful and Naruto will probably be lit on fire from Amaterasu spamming.

Avatar image for eternaldarkfury
EternalDarkFury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sasuke.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d065fa72d466
deactivated-5d065fa72d466

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sasuke mid diff at best

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nauto, Zetsu stated this to be the case not to mention Rasenshuriken spam.

Avatar image for deactivated-63055bdc61167
deactivated-63055bdc61167

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sasuke wins if it's Kage Summit

Pre- Susanoo Sasuke loses

WhatIsWritten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sasuke sets him on fire lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12 said:

@monstar572: Even Kage summit cannot win here, Naruto is to fast and strong

Nah, not really

He would have lost to a De-Powered Pain if not for 6 Tails Transformation

Sasuke put up a good fight against Raikge and killed Danzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12 said:

@monstar572: Pain would murder the army of Sasuke literly, and Naruto was giving him fight

Sasuke put up a good fight against Raikge and killed Danzo

Both fodders to Sage mode Naruto

Uh. No

Not the Pain Arc one

Naruto needed KCM to contend with Ay, remember?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12:

You are overrating the crap out of Pain Arc Sage Mode Naruto

He almost lost a De-powered Pain

And hell no. lmao at Pain beating an army of Ms Sasuke

If you put MS Sasuke in the same position as Naruto I can make an argument for him winning

And Sage Mode has better reaction time then KCM but not foot speed

Which is irreverent anyways

This is Pain Arc Naruto

Not War Arc

The 3rd Raikage Fight cam after he had already obtained the speed of KCM

Naruto is way stronger at that point

You can't use feats from the War Arc that aren't applicable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12 said:

@monstar572:

He still gives him and fight

That's not impressive.

Even Konohamaru took out a path

And Kakashi almost took the out Deva

and beat him

Wrong.

The 6 Tails Naruto beat him

Which is restricted in this battle

and Pain was not depowered, a

Yeah he was
That initial Shirani Tensei on Leaf Village would have destroyed Naruto
He drained a bunch of chakra

nd that same Pain would stomp Sasuke with 0 diffs, in fact, an army of them

lmao

Either Raikage or MS Sasuke could beat a De-Powered Pain

The time between 2 was very close and he did not get much stronger in the base so this scales to that one, so yeah sage mode Naruto wrecks here

He got A LOT stronger

Edo Nagato even notes him being a lot stronger then before

He was clearly inferior the Raikage prior to obtaining KCM

War Arc version are vastly above Pain Arc

War Kakashi could kill 10 Pain Arc Kakashis

And the same goes for Naruto. Probably even more

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12:

That's not PIS dude.

It was heavily part of the plot

You can't just claim PIS for you own convince

And yes Kakashi did almost kill him

Asura Path saved the Deva Path's ass lol

That gif isn't even Sage Mode dude

And that was after 6 Tails Naruto weakened him.

He literally would have lost otherwise

What do you mean he didn't get stronger?

There are literally several episodes of him training and meditating and blasting away at Kurama with mutple Rasengan before obtaining his new form

Right after that his sensor ability gets better as well. And instantly detected Kisame hiding in Samehada

As for scans, go dig them up yourself

You are the one that started tagging me

Not the other way around