• 78 results
Avatar image for deactivated-57cc010f9e749
#1 Posted by deactivated-57cc010f9e749 (1686 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

Rules

• kage arc sasuke
  • this is pain arc naruto, naruto has 3 shadow clones to extend his sage mode time.
  • no kyuubi
  • Morals Off after 20 minutes.
  • Battle location leaf village.
#2 Posted by HitTheAssasin (7703 posts) - - Show Bio

Naruto.IIRC White Zetsu stated that Sage Naruto was stronger than MS Sasuke

#3 Posted by werkudoro (6350 posts) - - Show Bio
#4 Posted by HitTheAssasin (7703 posts) - - Show Bio

@werkudoro: rasenshuriken.Back then sasukes susanoo didnt have the feats to tank several.Or naruto could just run till Sasuke cant maintain it any more.

Avatar image for johndanielmclemore
#5 Posted by JohnDanielMcLemore (724 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't see how Naruto evades AMA...... Or destroy Susanno, or what good any of his summons will do against Susanno arrow which is so fast, Kakashi Hatake couldn't dodge it. Kakashi went toe-to-toe with Deva-Path (In terms of speed, actually faster than Deva... But). So yea, if: Susanno arrow >>>>>> Kakashi >= Deva >> boss toads, Boss Toads get smashed by Susanno arrow in 1 sec.

@HitTheAssasin, Obito told Sasuke that, far before Sasuke awakened Susanno!! He only said that when Sasukes MS arsenal only consisted of AMA. So yea, he said it, but Sasuke did a TON of growth between then and the fight with Danzo (Kage arc). Mainly obtaining Susanno, but still Susanno trumps boss toads and low-level attacks!!

All-in-All, I don't see Naruto evading AMA without his KCM speed, however, if he can I'll say draw.... Either one could win, but I don't think he can evade it, so I say Sasuke, Low-Diff.

#6 Posted by Gaoron (7889 posts) - - Show Bio

Sasuke genjutsu gg (??)

#7 Posted by deactivated-57cc010f9e749 (1686 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for johndanielmclemore
#8 Posted by JohnDanielMcLemore (724 posts) - - Show Bio

@gaoron:

SM would possibly counter any low-level GG, however I do agree that MS genjutsu would be better than a regular low-level genjutsu. But I do know Frog-song would work on Sasuke, the only problem is the time it takes to activate, and in that time couldn't Sasuke just hit Naruto with AMA??

#9 Edited by Chaarrrt (386 posts) - - Show Bio

Naruto in a high difficulty fight. Not only was stated by Zetsu but also it is logical. SM Naruto showed superiority against Pain and Sasuke was having a lot of trouble in defeating Raikage who shouldn't be more powerful than Pain.

Uchiha are rather vulnerable to powerful taijutsu and SM Naruto's taijutsu is strong enough to outclass MS Sasuke's. Amaterasu is gonna be a problem for sure, there's also Susano'o, but it can be broken by a barrage of rasenrengan, senpou odama rasengan or even rasen shurikens.

#10 Posted by Veravin (1079 posts) - - Show Bio

its most likely a draw, but going with sasuke for the win.. high difficulty

#11 Posted by IceDemonKing (9979 posts) - - Show Bio

Going with snardo high diff 5/10-ign

Avatar image for great_black_star
#12 Posted by great_black_star (3328 posts) - - Show Bio

Sasuke low difficulty. And lol at using Zetsu's statement as a deciding factor.

1. Zetsu said that only when he knows nothing about MS Sasuke. And the amaterasu that hit Tobi wasn't sasuke's occular ability, that was Itachi's. Zetsu don't have any idea if Sasuke can use it or not.

By feat moral off Sasuke give Naruto the same treatment he give to hachibi...

#13 Posted by Noone1996 (11177 posts) - - Show Bio

Susano'o ftw.

#14 Posted by deactivated-57cc010f9e749 (1686 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#15 Posted by AlexTheBoss (16408 posts) - - Show Bio

@great_black_star: Sasuke would of been stomped and killed by Bee and the 8 tails without his back up.

#16 Edited by deactivated-57cc010f9e749 (1686 posts) - - Show Bio

@alextheboss: true but that was noob Sasuke who recently awoke his mangekyou, kage arc sasuke >>>>>>killer bee arc Sasuke.

#17 Posted by Chaarrrt (386 posts) - - Show Bio

Ok let me put it that way. Let's have Sasuke without Amaterasu/Tsukiyomi, only Susano'o.

So, as we know, Tsunade was capable of outclassing Madara in taijutsu and breaking his Susano'o ribs, feat which Tsunade could replicate rather easily on Sasuke's susano'o since he had recently just awaneked it.

Do people in this forum believe Tsunade > SM Naruto? Because people saying that Sasuke would low diff SM Naruto... haha

#18 Posted by AlexTheBoss (16408 posts) - - Show Bio
#19 Posted by deactivated-57cc010f9e749 (1686 posts) - - Show Bio
#20 Edited by werkudoro (6350 posts) - - Show Bio

@hittheassasin: as matter of fact sasuke susano'o tanked or blocked several hits from raikage gaara temari kankurou darui onoki mei and of course powerful fuuton user like danzo. Once danzo attack with his giant fuuton jutsu and sasuke susano'o block it effortlessly later danzo figure out susano'o weakness is on it's back how could naruto figure it out without any help? I wouldn't say it easy for him but Sasuke is uchiha prodigy he'll outsmart naruto then beats him in a hard fight

#21 Posted by KwasiD2k (844 posts) - - Show Bio

SM wouldn't be able to handle ribcage Susanoo with the flame wrapping without getting touched, or just plane amaterasu by itself. Raikage was able to dodge it because he can move faster than Sasuke could follow w/ his eyes.

#22 Posted by AvatarReiko (1296 posts) - - Show Bio

@chaarrrt said:

Ok let me put it that way. Let's have Sasuke without Amaterasu/Tsukiyomi, only Susano'o.

So, as we know, Tsunade was capable of outclassing Madara in taijutsu and breaking his Susano'o ribs, feat which Tsunade could replicate rather easily on Sasuke's susano'o since he had recently just awaneked it.

Do people in this forum believe Tsunade > SM Naruto? Because people saying that Sasuke would low diff SM Naruto... haha

Wasn't it an incomplete susanoo?

Avatar image for deactivated-5a794b61068b8
#23 Posted by deactivated-5a794b61068b8 (7203 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd back sasuke.

#24 Posted by Chaarrrt (386 posts) - - Show Bio

@avatarreiko Ribcage susano'o indeed, that is what Tsunade can bust and Sasuke back in the 5-kage summit only had that.

#25 Posted by Thedarkpaladin (22886 posts) - - Show Bio

If I recall correctly, Naruto himself admitted that he couldn't beat Sasuke during the Summit arc.

#26 Posted by deactivated-57cc010f9e749 (1686 posts) - - Show Bio
#27 Edited by AvatarReiko (1296 posts) - - Show Bio
#28 Posted by deactivated-57cc010f9e749 (1686 posts) - - Show Bio
#29 Posted by Syclone903 (185 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmm... could go either way. Kage Arc Sasuke is too inexperienced to manage his Sharingan properly, and Naruto's SM will probably outlast Sasuke's Sharingan usage. Clones will be Naruto's bread and butter here, to make the fight last as long as possible would be what he wants to do. Though he'll be strapped if he can only make 2, if he balances using the two clones (which he can make respawn), his summons and keep Sasuke guessing, he has a chance. At this point, Kakashi has told him about Sasuke's genjutsu so I doubt he'd let himself get caught by that. Sasuke's main disadvantage is his extremely limited usage of his Magenkyou, though Naruto can't use his Rasenshuriken all that often either.

Either side takes it, but definitely high diff.

Remember when everyone didn't have infinite chakra? Those were the days.

Avatar image for vintage_spiderman
#30 Edited by vintage_spiderman (6540 posts) - - Show Bio

@chaarrrt said:

Naruto in a high difficulty fight. Not only was stated by Zetsu but also it is logical. SM Naruto showed superiority against Pain and Sasuke was having a lot of trouble in defeating Raikage who shouldn't be more powerful than Pain.

Uchiha are rather vulnerable to powerful taijutsu and SM Naruto's taijutsu is strong enough to outclass MS Sasuke's. Amaterasu is gonna be a problem for sure, there's also Susano'o, but it can be broken by a barrage of rasenrengan, senpou odama rasengan or even rasen shurikens.

ABC logic. Different power sets different characters.

@johndanielmclemore said:

I don't see how Naruto evades AMA...... Or destroy Susanno, or what good any of his summons will do against Susanno arrow which is so fast, Kakashi Hatake couldn't dodge it. Kakashi went toe-to-toe with Deva-Path (In terms of speed, actually faster than Deva... But). So yea, if: Susanno arrow >>>>>> Kakashi >= Deva >> boss toads, Boss Toads get smashed by Susanno arrow in 1 sec.

@HitTheAssasin, Obito told Sasuke that, far before Sasuke awakened Susanno!! He only said that when Sasukes MS arsenal only consisted of AMA. So yea, he said it, but Sasuke did a TON of growth between then and the fight with Danzo (Kage arc). Mainly obtaining Susanno, but still Susanno trumps boss toads and low-level attacks!!

All-in-All, I don't see Naruto evading AMA without his KCM speed, however, if he can I'll say draw.... Either one could win, but I don't think he can evade it, so I say Sasuke, Low-Diff.

In a roundabout way this.

@great_black_star said:

Sasuke low difficulty. And lol at using Zetsu's statement as a deciding factor.

1. Zetsu said that only when he knows nothing about MS Sasuke. And the amaterasu that hit Tobi wasn't sasuke's occular ability, that was Itachi's. Zetsu don't have any idea if Sasuke can use it or not.

By feat moral off Sasuke give Naruto the same treatment he give to hachibi...

This.

@alextheboss said:

@great_black_star: Sasuke would of been stomped and killed by Bee and the 8 tails without his back up.

Not if he started the fight with ama hax....or ms.

@superproherohunter said:

@alextheboss: true but that was noob Sasuke who recently awoke his mangekyou, kage arc sasuke >>>>>>killer bee arc Sasuke.

Yeah Sasuke was only "supposedly"(he lasted pretty long) stomped the only portion of the fight he didn't have ms and ama.

@alextheboss said:

@superproherohunter: He still would of lost to Bee.

Starting off with ama???

@alextheboss: hard to say, could go either way.

With the context of the fight being post ama Sasuke is starting the fight unlike the incarnation that happened in manga/anime basically "hebi Sasuke no cm nor ms nor Oro absorbed with basic 3 tomoe with 1 sword fighting someone with 7 swords and full mastery of his eight tails Jin power...also godlike rap skillz lmao" not likely.

#31 Edited by vintage_spiderman (6540 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol at anybody who believe's sm Naruto has the raw travel speed to dodge ama. His senses mean nothing when not only can Sasuke read his future movements, but he is too slow to evade something that spawns on target.

Edit: Kcm is the first variation of Naruto who can evade it. Any time before that is blatant wanking....

#32 Posted by Yassassin (7589 posts) - - Show Bio

Sasuke, as Naruto doesn't have any counters for genjutsu.

#33 Posted by Thedarkpaladin (22886 posts) - - Show Bio

Rasenshuriken would also be useless against Sasuke.

#34 Edited by Chaarrrt (386 posts) - - Show Bio

@vintage_spiderman said:

Lol at anybody who believe's sm Naruto has the raw travel speed to dodge ama. His senses mean nothing when not only can Sasuke read his future movements, but he is too slow to evade something that spawns on target.

Edit: Kcm is the first variation of Naruto who can evade it. Any time before that is blatant wanking....

pre-MS Sasuke was dodging Itachi's amaterasu for a while. Like SM Naruto isn't faster than that.

Also, the Sasuke that fought Raikage only had ribcage susano'o.

@tvc-15 He does have fukasaku and shima though.

#35 Edited by vintage_spiderman (6540 posts) - - Show Bio

@chaarrrt said:
@vintage_spiderman said:

pre-MS Sasuke was dodging Itachi's amaterasu for a while. Like SM Naruto isn't faster than that.

You do know Itachi's intention wasn't to kill his brother? Right? Please tell me you understood this context and are just trolling?

That's fine Sasuke only needs squad vs Bee ms feats to beat this version of Naruto anyway....lol.

Where in the OP does it state he has them? Refer me to that section plz!

Edit: Sorry if I come off rude I was recently forced to reply to another user who is utterly brain dead multiple times, and have lost patience for things...

:/

#36 Posted by Yassassin (7589 posts) - - Show Bio

@chaarrrt:

Who both could be trapped in the genjutsu as well.

#37 Posted by deactivated-57cc010f9e749 (1686 posts) - - Show Bio
#38 Posted by Insertnewname (1566 posts) - - Show Bio

Naruto. As @hittheassasin: said, Zetsu stated that Naruto surpassed saske after he succeeded in his sage training

#39 Edited by deactivated-57cc010f9e749 (1686 posts) - - Show Bio

@insertnewname: answer by JohnDanielMcLemore

SM Naruto was stated to be more powerful than a Sasuke that was yet to awaken Susanno!! Obito said that before they even went to the land of Iron. Where Sasuke awakened ribcage Susanno against Raikage and Mei. Then he awakened his bow and arrow Susanno against Danzo

#40 Edited by Chaarrrt (386 posts) - - Show Bio

@vintage_spiderman said:
@chaarrrt said:
@vintage_spiderman said:

You do know Itachi's intention wasn't to kill his brother? Right? Please tell me you understood this context and are just trolling?

That's fine Sasuke only needs squad vs Bee ms feats to beat this version of Naruto anyway....lol.

Where in the OP does it state he has them? Refer me to that section plz!

Edit: Sorry if I come off rude I was recently forced to reply to another user who is utterly brain dead multiple times, and have lost patience for things...

:/

no problem man.

I do understand Itachi wasn't trying to kill Sasuke but I believe when he was casting Amaterasu on him he was actually trying. I mean, Itachi finally hit him with it but it was not instantaneous, Sasuke was running away from his vision field and he was achieving it. Now if we interpret everything that happened in that fight as in "Itachi wasn't even trying" well then, we shan't refer to it at all then.

Summonings are not restricted so I assumed Fukasaku and Shima would be present in the battle. If they are, having knowledge of genjutsu they won't fall for Sasuke's "beginner" MS genjutsus easily, and if Naruto gets entrapped, they can always force him out of it. I mean chances are higher that Naruto gets out of genjutsu if they are present than if they're not.

@superproherohunter You make good points.

Still I'd like to think SM Naruto has something to counter/dodge amaterasu. Maybe I'm wrong. When Itachi was gonna fight Jiraiya, he preferred to escape with Kisame even when Jiraiya+Kisame would've easy-diffed base JIraiya and mid-high diffed him in SM at most, so I don't understand why Itachi was so "scared"; amaterasu would've done the trick considering SM Jiraiya's speed can be compared to SM Naruto's and you're claiming SM Naruto's isn't enough to dodge amaterasu.

Also considering pre MS Sasuke dodged amaterasu (even if Itachi wasn't even trying, that we cannot know for sure...), I'm gonna assume SM Naruto can counter it as well. Although I see your point and it makes a lot of sense.

Here's a list of possible amaterasu dodgers: http://www.narutoforums.com/threads/who-can-dodge-amaterasu.991066/ People differ greatly in opinions. Some believe SM Naruto could sense it coming; others claim only KM Naruto could dodge.

#41 Posted by Insertnewname (1566 posts) - - Show Bio

@superproherohunter:

Sasuke dodged ama, and b got out of it by disguise. It's not an insta win.

Naruto did defeat pains 6 paths doe who could destroy and capture konoha out of nowhere. That's better than getting almost killed by B (I mean, he would have DIED without his team) just as he was almost killed by b's brother. He managed to kill danzo, yea, but danzo was old and wasn't a top tier character anymore.

Susanoo won't change the outcome. I doubt susanoo has a higher dmg output that chibaku tensei, which was withstood by naruto.

Afterall naruto's still able to turn into 9 tales who would kill saske easily. Naruto only looses in character and/because he wants to

#42 Posted by deactivated-57cc010f9e749 (1686 posts) - - Show Bio

@chaarrrt: i am not taking sides here just want to see what other people think and this topic is good for you, this will help you to understand naruto power scale.

#43 Edited by Chaarrrt (386 posts) - - Show Bio

@superproherohunter heheh thank you so much for caring, I do understand Naruto powerscales though ^^ I totally don't understand Bleach's though.

#44 Posted by deactivated-57cc010f9e749 (1686 posts) - - Show Bio

@superproherohunter:

Naruto did defeat pains 6 paths doe who could destroy and capture konoha out of nowhere.

pain was not fighting to kill he was fighting to capture, he was holding back plus naruto had lot of help

Susanoo won't change the outcome. I doubt susanoo has a higher dmg output that chibaku tensei, which was withstood by naruto.

madara Ribcage susanoo was capable of taking hits from 6 Kage, sasuke susanoo is better then that version so it should have good durability.

Afterall naruto's still able to turn into 9 tales who would kill saske easily.

NO 9 tails read the op .

#45 Edited by deactivated-57cc010f9e749 (1686 posts) - - Show Bio

@chaarrrt: then why do you think sage naruto>>>>pain?

#46 Posted by Chaarrrt (386 posts) - - Show Bio

@superproherohunter Because Naruto defeated all paths. Deva path was the one which gave him more trouble but he could still manage to beat him (and in base... outsmarting him, figuring out the 5 seconds span and attacking within the range). I'm interested in what the fandom things so I think I'm gonna create a topic.

#47 Posted by deactivated-57cc010f9e749 (1686 posts) - - Show Bio

@chaarrrt said:

@superproherohunter Because Naruto defeated all paths. Deva path was the one which gave him more trouble but he could still manage to beat him (and in base... outsmarting him, figuring out the 5 seconds span and attacking within the range). I'm interested in what the fandom things so I think I'm gonna create a topic.

same thing will repeat again.

#48 Edited by Insertnewname (1566 posts) - - Show Bio

@insertnewname said:

@superproherohunter:

pain was not fighting to kill he was fighting to capture, he was holding back plus naruto had lot of help

Now you are arguing in my favor. Pain did held back when he attacked konohas population, but he stopped when he fought naruto. Otherwise he wouldn't have made use of devasting jutsus like chibaku tensei.

madara Ribcage susanoo was capable of taking hits from 6 Kage, sasuke susanoo is better then that version so it should have good durability.

MS saskes susanoo is better than madaras? What??? If you mean that madaras half transformated susanoo is that durable, well, saskes susanoo isn't beyond that stage anyways, and madaras susanoo is better than saskes in the same state

NO 9 tails read the op

Well, my point is its not even needed.

#49 Edited by deactivated-57cc010f9e749 (1686 posts) - - Show Bio

are you some kind of troll?

@insertnewname said:

@superproherohunter:

Now you are arguing in my favor. Pain did held back when he attacked konohas population, but he stopped when he fought naruto. Otherwise he wouldn't have made use of devasting jutsus like chibaku tensei.

ha, ha, ha, lol

MS saskes susanoo is better than madaras? What??? That's painful to read Honestly

half susanoo>Ribcage susanoo

Well, my point is its not even needed.

are you some kind of troll?

#50 Posted by zoldycklogic (1079 posts) - - Show Bio

sasuke wins and we all knew at the time. even naruto stated that sasuke was stronger than him. in a flash back where kiba mentioned that naruto is the one who defeated pain so someone like sasuke wont be much of a problem, naruto told him that he was still weaker than sasuke. i forgot what chapter so am not gonna search for the scan :p

anw sasuke wins