• 116 results
Avatar image for cosmicalbrother
cosmicalbrother

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Michael & Lucifer vs TOBA & Cosmic Regulator Thanos (64 votes)

Team DC 63%
Team Marvel 33%
Stalemate 5%
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

• 
NicolascageGOD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#51  Edited By NicolascageGOD

@tadendorjee123: @nicolascagegod: Theanimal is challenged in the cranium, I would ignore him. he said that feats from novels are considered only as personal opinions and said that visual feats >>> text feats because he said so.

I guess that means any Stephen King or HP Lovecraft novels are considered featless because they lack any visual fidelity.

It reminds me of children only liking picture books.

I like this one more:

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-5f2414030c5e3
deactivated-5f2414030c5e3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tadendorjee123: @nicolascagegod: Theanimal is challenged in the cranium, I would ignore him. he said that feats from novels are considered only as personal opinions and said that visual feats >>> text feats because he said so.

I guess that means any Stephen King or HP Lovecraft novels are considered featless because they lack any visual fidelity.

I've never said that you little liar.

Your reading comprehension is "that good".

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

chasekilleen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chasekilleen said:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

MUUUUUUUUUH animation speed.

This guy thinks that animation are equivalent to texts when it is impossible to draw an accurate representation of said speed in text format lmfao.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theanimal666 said:
@chasekilleen said:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

MUUUUUUUUUH animation speed.

This guy thinks that animation are equivalent to texts when it is impossible to draw an accurate representation of said speed in text format lmfao.

Thanks for proving that you was lying.

Thanks for confessing that you are using the texts to wank the speed of the character while you think that you can't use them to draw an accurate representation of the character's speed.

Avatar image for deactivated-607f169761d18
deactivated-607f169761d18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

team 1 stomps

chasekilleen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theanimal666: Oh okay, I guess this debunks the speed feats of everyone inside a novel??

For example this feat?

No Caption Provided

jamespacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lucifer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chasekilleen: This debunk shit.

Speed of what ?
Flying ? Running ?

NicolascageGOD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By NicolascageGOD

@theanimal666: Ah yes , the author tweet that you've been using since time immemorial

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theanimal666: Ah yes , the contradictory author tweet that you've been using from the beginning of time.

it's not contradictory, except if you don't understand plain English.

TonyStark6999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Going by intent, TOBA blinks the angels out of existence. It's the dark counterpart to TOAA, who is the gestalt of the writers. That said, I would wait for more appearances.

Neither Michael or Lucifer are omnipotent lol. Together or individually. Unless you means extremely powerful -- but many abstracts fit that definition.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brucerogers said:

Going by intent, TOBA blinks the angels out of existence. It's the dark counterpart to TOAA, who is the gestalt of the writers. That said, I would wait for more appearances.

Neither Michael or Lucifer are omnipotent lol. Together or individually. Unless you means extremely powerful -- but many abstracts fit that definition.

Tadendorjee123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theanimal666: if Lucifer is universal, then toaa is universal since couldn't save a universe. Do you understand a meaning of scaling? Platonic and other things? I don't think so cus marvel Bois only rely on physics and energy blast attacks. Fodder marvel.

NicolascageGOD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By NicolascageGOD

@theanimal666 said:
@nicolascagegod said:

@theanimal666: Ah yes , the contradictory author tweet that you've been using from the beginning of time.

it's not contradictory, except if you don't understand plain English.

Oh I guess the guy who scales above the endless , surpassed the source wall , destroyed an incalculable amount of creations in mansions of silence , warped the Void , has many other feats to his name is universal because you want to keep using the same tweet over and over again.

Let's use same tweet again and again, I guess

No Caption Provided

NicolascageGOD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By NicolascageGOD

But whatever. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion , I guess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theanimal666: if Lucifer is universal, then toaa is universal since couldn't save a universe. Do you understand a meaning of scaling? Platonic and other things? I don't think so cus marvel Bois only rely on physics and energy blast attacks. Fodder marvel.

That was plot based, you didn't read the story.

@nicolascagegod:

Creation and Cosmos are synonym to Universe.

https://www.thesaurus.com/browse/cosmos

No Caption Provided

Checkmate.

NicolascageGOD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tadendorjee123 said:

@nicolascagegod:

No Caption Provided

Checkmate.

You mean like how the MU is called a cosmos or to be more specific the 8th Cosmos? So I guess Marvel is just a universe and pure fodder.

No Caption Provided

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nicolascagegod said:
@theanimal666 said:
@tadendorjee123 said:

@nicolascagegod:

No Caption Provided

Checkmate.

You mean like how the MU is called a cosmos or to be more specific the 8th Cosmos? So I guess Marvel is just a universe and pure fodder.

No Caption Provided

You should post more out-of-context scans, that will help you being more credible.

Also you conveniently cropped the scan because it goes against your initial argument...

The Cosmos they are talking about is specifically mentioned as being made of multiple universes, plural.

The opposite of what Mike Carey said about his Lucifer, specifically mentioned as one single universe.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-5f5be9e305ddd
deactivated-5f5be9e305ddd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

@theanimal666: dont argue with him, he likes his marvel using any way to show it by saying Michael and Lucifer are just universal.

Mike Carey seriously is getting annoyed when ppl think that the way his says universe means only a universe, he clearly states in every tweet explaning he see universe and multiverse as the same thing. There is no difference to it. theanimal contridcts to everything he says and DC. Lucifer wouldn't be one of the most powerful being in creation if he was just universal. He views them as the same thing dont look up synonyms for universe cause its quite clear u get a different answer from a Multiverse. Its his way of explaning. Its getting stale seeing u say they are universal.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This scan was made-up by a fanboy named Dawnone.

It's NOT from Mike Carey's tweets, it seems to be an habit for DC fans to make-up stuff, I'm not falling for it.

You criticize me and you're not capable to make the difference between a fake and true information. Good job.

@damnineedabreak said:
No Caption Provided

@theanimal666: dont argue with him, he likes his marvel using any way to show it by saying Michael and Lucifer are just universal.

Mike Carey seriously is getting annoyed when ppl think that the way his says universe means only a universe, he clearly states in every tweet explaning he see universe and multiverse as the same thing. There is no difference to it. theanimal contridcts to everything he says and DC. Lucifer wouldn't be one of the most powerful being in creation if he was just universal. He views them as the same thing dont look up synonyms for universe cause its quite clear u get a different answer from a Multiverse. Its his way of explaning. Its getting stale seeing u say they are universal.

GangOrca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lol there's so much downplay from both the DC and Marvel side.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theanimal666 said:

It's NOT from Mike Carey's tweets, it seems to be an habit for DC fans to make-up stuff, I'm not falling for it.

You criticize me and you're not capable to make the difference between a fake and true information. Good job.

@damnineedabreak said:
No Caption Provided

u can clearly tell its mike carey from how he structes and say it. if it was a fanboy it would most likey just states his multiversal, rather go indepth on why he believes it. its quite clear when its fake or not cuz his other tweet literally are ways format like that and similar in ways. Im not the only one criticiz me when everyone literally argues aganist u. its his tweet if it was made out everyone would know, its cleary his tweet.
plus if u want: https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/gen-discussion-1/most-powerful-lucifer-morningstar-2090080/https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/gen-discussion-1/most-powerful-michael-demiurgos-2092163/?page=1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gangorca said:

lol there's so much downplay from both the DC and Marvel side.

At least people supporting Marvel doesn't use fake information like photoshopped fake tweets...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@damnineedabreak said:
@theanimal666 said:

@damnineedabreak said:
No Caption Provided

u can clearly tell its mike carey from how he structes and say it. if it was a fanboy it would most likey just states his multiversal, rather go indepth on why he believes it. its quite clear when its fake or not cuz his other tweet literally are ways format like that and similar in ways. Im not the only one criticiz me when everyone literally argues aganist u. its his tweet if it was made out everyone would know, its cleary his tweet.

Dude, this tweet is fake.

I checked when the fanboy made it up and there is nothing alike in Mike Carey's tweet.

Compare with a real tweet:

There is no date and no icons.

No Caption Provided

And really, fanboying to the point that you feel right to defend an hoax is pathetic and ridiculous.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theanimal666 said:
@damnineedabreak said:
@theanimal666 said:

@damnineedabreak said:
No Caption Provided

Dude, this tweet is fake.

I checked when the fanboy made it up and there is nothing alike in Mike Carey's tweet.

Compare with a real tweet:

There is no date and no icons.

And really, fanboying to the point that you feel right to defend an hoax is pathetic and ridiculous.

I don't fanboy to Michael or Lucifer i can clearly name so many guys who can beat him. Read his tweet u can quite tell when he says universe is the same thng as multiverse. u only read it by how its was said, not by how it actually was. he says Multiverse in his logic is the same thing as a universe, the reason being why he barley use the word multiverse. its cleaar even without that logic Lucifer is one of the most powerful beings in comics check everyone else on how they said it if u dont beleive me and also u did not check it. u only saw it and thought it wasnt him smart.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

*sigh* smh

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 takenstew22  Moderator

Inb4 thread reaches 5+ pages of walls of text.

GangOrca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Inb4 thread reaches 5+ pages of walls of text.

Nah, threads like these reach at least 20.

chasekilleen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Speed of what ?

Flying ? Running ?

He was literally gliding in the air and I dare you to debunk the scan that I posted

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chasekilleen said:
@theanimal666 said:

Speed of what ?

Flying ? Running ?

He was literally gliding in the air and I dare you to debunk the scan that I posted

Yeah that's travel speed. Ty for giving the precision. That's absolutely irrelevant to a fighting situation.

Avatar image for deactivated-63a599f1d59e7
deactivated-63a599f1d59e7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol I see some ppl are still salty that Lucy an Mikey are multiversal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theanimal666 said:
@chasekilleen said:
@theanimal666 said:

Speed of what ?

Flying ? Running ?

Yeah that's travel speed. Ty for giving the precision. That's absolutely irrelevant to a fighting situation.

Jesus Christ you're actually challenged, his combat speed is literally the same as travel speed as he literally attacks by blitzing them

Ty for proving how incompetent you are Realitywarper

How fast a character can move isn't related to how fast and how much a character can strike.

You're calling me incompetent (and someone else) when you can't make the difference between swordmanship and flying...

Wow ! <3

You still dare insulting me and mistaking me with someone else, this will not help you.

This kind of attitude just show how cornered you are by throwing nonsenses and personal interpretations.

Pf.

chasekilleen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

@theanimal666: I dare you to prove that these are my personal interpretation.

I'm not talking about a sword fight you incompetent dunce, I am daring you to prove to me that animation feats are far superior than text feats

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theanimal666: I dare you to prove that these are my personal interpretation.

I'm not talking about a sword fight you incompetent dunce, I am daring you to prove to me that animation feats are far superior than text feats

That's not my claim so I don't need to prove anything.

Secundo you don't make the difference between moving and striking, that's laughable.

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 emperorthanos-  Moderator

@chasekilleen: alright that was quite a bit of insults. Giving you a weeks ban to cool off

Tadendorjee123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emperorthanos-: wow

Steepardy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol either in team Marvel solo murderstomp.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol either in team Marvel solo murderstomp.

Earendill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#92  Edited By Earendill

Either of angels solos with no diff.

Needlebay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Michael and Lucifer

UltraPhoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Couldn't you make the argument that both Lucifer/Michael and TOBA are universal? Michael Carey said universe and multiverse can be used interchangeably and Al Ewing said TOBA was destroying either the universe or multiverse?

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@ultraphoenix: That Hulk was controlled by TOBA, but was just an avatar at the end of the day. Not TOBA itself.

Avatar image for deactivated-60f4d10418f1d
deactivated-60f4d10418f1d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Even if what Lucifer created was a universe, he made Elaine a universal being (Galactus and IG Thanos level), a guardian (god) over the whole universe except hedgehogs with a single sentence, as if it was nothing.

No Caption Provided

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

No Caption Provided

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Doesn't this alone imply that he's multiversal?

UltraPhoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By UltraPhoenix

@brucerogers: Right but what I'm trying to say is that it was a feat for TOBA since it was done with his power and the writer was saying he either destroyed a universe or multiverse, so TOBA just like Lucifer could be considered universal but I'd guess if you were to scale both of them they could be multiversal, that's the main contention that people are having in this thread, whether or not these two guys are on the same level.

GangOrca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Even if what Lucifer created was a universe, he made Elaine a universal being (Galactus and IG Thanos level), a guardian (god) over the whole universe except hedgehogs with a single sentence, as if it was nothing.

No Caption Provided

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

No Caption Provided

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Doesn't this alone imply that he's multiversal?

If it was just one universe, as you are assuming, then it comes down to what you define as multiversal. There isn't enough evidence here to suggest he is infinite multiversal but he is definitely above universal with this showing. Hell, I could make the case that cosmic cubes could replicate this feat.

Also, Galactus is portrayed more often than not as below universal and classic IG Thanos is multiversal.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f41914dde59e
deactivated-5f41914dde59e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gangorca: What about the Mansions of Silence feat?

GangOrca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gangorca: What about the Mansions of Silence feat?

I am unfamiliar with this feat. What happened again?