• 116 results
Avatar image for cosmicalbrother
cosmicalbrother

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Michael & Lucifer vs TOBA & Cosmic Regulator Thanos (64 votes)

Team DC 63%
Team Marvel 33%
Stalemate 5%
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

• 
Avatar image for deactivated-60f4d10418f1d
deactivated-60f4d10418f1d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stalemate. Both seem to be omnipotent.

chasekilleen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@happylife1996: None of them are omnipotent lol.

They're nigh omnipotent, meaning they nearly have absolutely no restrictions whatsoever, only a true omnipotent are not restricted to any boundaries.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chasekilleen: None of them is omnipotent individually but as teams, they are.

To be honest, I have no idea about TOBA or Thanos except that they rival TOAA, but as for Lucifer and Michael, it's quite easy to get from the rhythm that they represent the Yin and Yang of the Presence, who's omnipotent. So, together they're omnipotent.

And I don't know why are you explaining omnipotence to me, lol.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f2414030c5e3
deactivated-5f2414030c5e3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Marvel stomps. Stop creating mismatches.

mejames255

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cosmic Regulator Thanos solos. He's Pre Retcon Beyonder level.

chasekilleen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By chasekilleen

@happylife1996: Lucifer and Michael don't represent the duality of Presence and it was also stated that with Uriel, Michael and also Lucifer they can't then defeat Presence

How the hell are the will and also power opposites to each other? Duality means that they are opposites.

Will and power don't even represent the opposites of each other.

chasekilleen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ah TheAnimal666, more like The Marvel of MichaelJulius 666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chasekilleen: Sorry, what was stated with Uriel? The Presence left Lucifer and Michael as his replacement when he departed, what does this tell us? And they can't defeat the Presence because he's the source of their power, So they're omnipotent to everything aside from the Presence. Just like Elaine became God under the Presence. He granted her Godhood, so she's omnipotent to everything aside from himself, yet the Presence himself called her omnipotent.

Well, maybe they're not opposites, but they complete each other.

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Going by intent, TOBA blinks the angels out of existence. It's the dark counterpart to TOAA, who is the gestalt of the writers. That said, I would wait for more appearances.

Neither Michael or Lucifer are omnipotent lol. Together or individually. Unless you means extremely powerful -- but many abstracts fit that definition.

NicolascageGOD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By NicolascageGOD

@chasekilleen said:

Ah TheAnimal666, more like The MichaelJulius 666 of Marvel

It would be quite funny if MJ actually appeared right now and saw his name being used like that.

OT: Idk. TOBA is supposed to be TOAA'S equal but he only has implied power with very few feats.

Wasn't Regulator Thanos universal or something? Iirc he defeated TOAA Because of a cosmic imbalance or something like that.

Michael and Lucifer aren't Omnipotent but at full power with the presence backing them up, They should be very powerful.

I'll abstain from giving an opinion and tag @anaverageguy123 and @Deagonx as they're more knowledgeable about this stuff.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I like how nobody explained why Lucifer and Michael who represent the Presence power are not omnipotent together. No, they're just not omnipotent.

cosmic_reign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2

Tadendorjee123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lucifer blinks the shitty Marvel duo. Lucifer stomps. Close this thread, clearly a mismatch.

AllHellKingDox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lucifer solos implied power does not beat feats and the angels feats greatly out duels these characters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ah TheAnimal666, more like The Marvel of MichaelJulius 666

And you're the Wenjun Chew of Gilgamesh.

MyMom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brucerogers:

How powerful is TOBA again? Since I can't manage to find his feats.

NicolascageGOD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By NicolascageGOD

@mymom:

That's 'cause He doesn't have that many. Most of them are off-panel or implied like him being TOAA's equal. Iirc his best feat was absorbing Metatron, the voice of God.

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 takenstew22  Moderator

Welcome back mrtrickster.

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mymom: Feat wise, he possessed Hulk who killed Franklin Richards (multiversal at that point), Galactus and literally ate the angel Metatron -- voice of god and personification of the cosmos.

That said, I'd still wait for more.

MyMom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By MyMom

@nicolascagegod:

That's 'cause He doesn't have that many. Most of them are off-panel or implied like him being TOAA's equal. Iirc his best feat was absorbing Metatron, the voice of God.

@brucerogers

Feat wise, he possessed Hulk who killed Franklin Richards (multiversal at that point), Galactus and literally ate the angel Metatron -- voice of god and personification of the cosmos.

Thanks for the info.

With that said I will still vote for brothers for their more impressive feats and cosmology scalling (since I see DC somewhat bigger than Marvel) but high end I can see TOBA winning.

Tadendorjee123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mymom: toaa himself couldn't fix the multivese.

Tadendorjee123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DC Cosmology is just too superior to marvel.

GangOrca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tadendorjee123: It was actually a universe. Still that doesn’t mean TOAA isn’t above universal. The same reason Goku and Vegeta aren’t only planetary because they failed to save the future Earth from Zamasu. TOAA simply wasn’t powerful enough to stop regulator Thanos. It was PIS nonetheless.

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mymom: No problem. But I have my reservations about scaling the angel bros to the rest of DC because Mike Carey definitely didn't think of multiverse as anything more than a universe with many different dimensions.

@gangorca: No, it was the multiverse. Thanos used the Cosmic Regulator for a purpose it wasn't meant for and that plunged the whole system into chaos. Even under Starlin, TOAA effortlessly recreated the 616 universe after it was accidently erased by Adam Warlock with his LT powers. He never had issues with a single universe.

But not sure why users fixate on Starlin's take when at least 4 different writers believe it to be a functionally omnipotent being who transcends the multiverse entirely.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f5be9e305ddd
deactivated-5f5be9e305ddd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ok.

Logically t2 would win

Thanos defeated the God of his verse

TOBA is the opposite of TOBA

Other than that feat wise, scale wise, and even showing wise, T1

T1 has done way more impressive things outside statements. such as togehter they are literally can do anything, they create Multiverse, are above law and existence of the universe.

Its either a stalemate, we go by feats t1, we go by logic t2

I really say t1 and quite easily, because of how cosmic regulator killed a God that wasn't really that strong, he couldn't fix a reality and if he was omnipotent, then how did he get beat.

TOBA is more o stataments yes he killed Metatron was the 8th cosmos, because he ate all the previous ones, but his nigh-featless and only acts as the voice of God, those two barley has any feat to put them anywehere near t1 if i were being honest.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f5be9e305ddd
deactivated-5f5be9e305ddd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chasekilleen said:

They're nigh omnipotent, meaning they nearly have absolutely no restrictions whatsoever, only a true omnipotent are not restricted to any boundaries.

actually Michael is omnipotent his the infinite power of God, he only has 3 weakness stricting him from being truly omnipotent, he can't shape(he can his just bad at it, seeing elaine who had the dunamis demiurgos could do it with only Lucifer teaching her the power, he only mentored her and didn't help.), he is mericful so he can be manipulated and is always blinding following God, and His not indestructible as we seen his vessel be destroying several time, He has whats called "Relative Omnipotence"

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Marvel duo all day.

chasekilleen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chasekilleen said:

actually Michael is omnipotent his the infinite power of God, he only has 3 weakness stricting him from being truly omnipotent, he can't shape(he can his just bad at it, seeing elaine who had the dunamis demiurgos could do it with only Lucifer teaching her the power, he only mentored her and didn't help.), he is mericful so he can be manipulated and is always blinding following God, and His not indestructible as we seen his vessel be destroying several time, He has whats called "Relative Omnipotence"

Half of infinity is still infinity, he has omnipotence power but he's not truly omnipotent as he's not perfect and also it was said that Michael, Lucifer and Uriel can't even defeat Presence. There's a massive difference between omni-backed and actually being omnipotent, hence making Michael and Lucifer nigh-omnipotent because they are omni-backed

El_mago

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By El_mago

brothers juggles them to misery

Avatar image for deactivated-5f98b2eb38d48
deactivated-5f98b2eb38d48

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mymom said:

@nicolascagegod:

@brucerogers

Feat wise, he possessed Hulk who killed Franklin Richards (multiversal at that point), Galactus and literally ate the angel Metatron -- voice of god and personification of the cosmos.

Thanks for the info.

With that said I will still vote for brothers for their more impressive feats and cosmology scalling (since I see DC somewhat bigger than Marvel) but high end I can see TOBA winning.

I think this is a fair take.

MyMom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By MyMom

@brucerogers:

No problem. But I have my reservations about scaling the angel bros to the rest of DC because Mike Carey definitely didn't think of multiverse as anything more than a universe with many different dimensions.

If we use only Vertigo then yes they get stomped since they multiverse is not impressive but I always use composite DC scalling when it comes Michael/Lucifer.

Tadendorjee123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mymom: https://imgur.com/xQGg4eS

Tadendorjee123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tadendorjee123: This one is fake. It was made-up by the user Dawnone... Pathetic.

Tadendorjee123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theanimal666: really? Do you have any proof? If yes then pls show.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tadendorjee123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theanimal666: yeah. He described multiverse and universe as the same(everything there is). Lucifer still have better feats than both characters. Lucifer blinks the marvel duo.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theanimal666: yeah. He described multiverse and universe as the same(everything there is). Lucifer still have better feats than both characters. Lucifer blinks the marvel duo.

Fake tweets. Pathetic.

Tadendorjee123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theanimal666: that he himself said, the multiverse and the universe is the same, but only one thing was wrong that he dose not believe that multiversal is infinte universes. That still dosent matter, Lucifer is above the endless who themselves can blink marvel. Marvel universe is nothing but a baseline Infinte dimensional multiverse.

Lord_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tadendorjee123: Dude, he described what the Angels created as the equivalent of one single reality in Marvel. That's all that matter.

NicolascageGOD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By NicolascageGOD
Tadendorjee123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Tadendorjee123

@theanimal666: that's a single Multiverse/universe. Lucifer scales above the endless who themselves can end the marvel multivese. Marvel is nothing but a base infinte diemnsional multivese, and their abstracts can get killed by linear timeline beings. But you know toaa is omnipotent, and thanos is above omnipotent, but couldn't save a single universe.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tadendorjee123: Dude, I'm not discussing it.

I'm informing you.

Marvel will stomp no diff.

Tadendorjee123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Tadendorjee123

@theanimal666: nah man, you can live in your fantasy of marvel wining, but people know Lucifer stomps the duo. Lucifer scales above the endless who themselves can end Marvel single infinte diemensional Multiverse.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

NicolascageGOD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

chasekilleen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By chasekilleen

@tadendorjee123: @nicolascagegod: Theanimal is challenged in the cranium, I would ignore him. he said that feats from novels are considered only as personal opinions and said that visual feats >>> text feats because he said so.

I guess that means any Stephen King or HP Lovecraft novels are considered featless because they lack any visual fidelity.

It reminds me of children only liking picture books.