MCU Wakanda vs DCEU Atlantis (No Avengers or Justice League Help)

• 97 results
Avatar image for matchesmalone28
matchesmalone28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I don’t recall Atlantis making tsunamis all they did was wash up dirt and battleships.

Wakanda wins round 1 (only royals can breath on land so all the forces will have water pumps which are a major weakspot) hard win

Round 2 Atlantis stomp hard

If they can create waves strong enough to drag warships and 30 years of garbage to coastal cities, it is not easy for them to create a tsunami. Moreover Orm and Nereus only did this as a warning, which means that they could flood the cities

miekskywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By miekskywalker

@matchesmalone28: feats only tho. Wakanda can make a shield around their city

I can say they can do it around Atlantis and they would be trapped

But ye they would easily flood continents if they wanted. However no feat

Avatar image for madscientist224
Madscientist224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Atlantis lol gets murderstomped r1

R2, opposite.

matchesmalone28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@combatt said:

where'd Aquaman hide when that Karathen was burrowing through lava?

Who knows? It was not shown in the movie.

Maybe in her mouth? And the karathen is female...

Gross...I love it!!

Combatt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 death4bunnies  Moderator

Atlantis uberstomps.

The Trenchers alone would do to Wakanda what the outriders did.

The Crab people of the brine kingdom could cut cleanly through ships that busted pillers.

Atlantis also has a huge numbers advantage.

And a kraken.

matchesmalone28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@combatt said:

@matchesmalone28: i read julie andrews voiced the monster

Now that you've siad that...I herad her voice in my head!!

matchesmalone28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

But ye they would easily flood continents if they wanted. However no feat

That needs a lot of prep time and effort to get to Atlantis to go through security, and get enough personnel to install the equipment that generates the shields

azrael1973

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By azrael1973

@miekskywalker said:

Atlantis was much bigger then Wakanda and also this is Wakanda, the country which was small enough to be unnoticed by the world vs the united underwater kingdoms. Atlantis stomps both rounds.

Nucleon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Nucleon

@combatt said:

i believe Orm will just send wave after wave of tsunamis towards africa, until is fully submerged in water

the world is 71% water, it was shown in the movies that Orm could do it...

Yeah... But did he actually did it?

I didn't saw the movie yet, but MCU Wakanda more or less sits around where real world Burundi and Rwanda are. It is a high plateau, a mountainous region - just look it on an elevation map. This region, along with several others here and there in the world, will be submerged last: In Wakanda's case. Orm's got to submerge the whole Sahara before getting to these mountains.

Needless to say, that's a big order. Not sure there's enough water to achieve that. Well, maybe. But it isn't simple as a wave running for thousands of kilometers inland without ever dispersing itself over days.

Combatt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Combatt

@nucleon:

as a warning he sent back ships and trash to the coastline around the world... AS a warning.

Canonically in the MCU, this is the location of Wakanda

No Caption Provided

that is from Wikipedia, it also coincides with Iron Man 2's Map and Agents of Shield... So wouldya look at that... Sooo Near the Water.

Avatar image for thebestofthebest
ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Atlantis likely stomps in both rounds.

Combatt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Combatt

@matchesmalone28: and... i don't think wakandians can fight underwater compared to atlanteans who were running around and crashing into walls.

Nucleon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@combatt: There's water everywhere in the Wakandan water pipes I guess - doesn't mean that Altlantis gets teleported there with their armies, creatures etc.

And anyway, this is a high-altitude lake: If you empty it, the water just goes down around the mountainous plateau Wakanda is set on.

Combatt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nucleon: pretty sure the monster can dig under wakanda

if it can dig through molten lava, it can dig anywhere in the world

mrmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Atlantis stomps both rounds. They could easily just flood Wakanda, or send the Karathen.

Combatt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

all atlantis has to do is get the karathen to burrow underneath wakanda and let it collapse underwater

and then its free buffet for the sharks and trenches

CometoDaddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Atlantis wins both rounds

TheGerudoKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@richubs: you might want to reconsider that comment about Black Manta and what he was capable of with Atlantean tech.

Because Ultron is an example of what happens when you use Wakandan tech and he's way superior to Black Manta in every way.

TheGerudoKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chimeroid: how will they solo if they're afraid of light? Didn't think that through did you?

Richubs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thegerudoking: That's not Wakandan tech that's Stark tech. He only used Vibranium from Wakanda.

We have many more examples of Wakandan tech being not that good given they couldn't stomp a fodder army meanwhile Atlatean commandos can use their tech to KO Arthur.

TheGerudoKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@richubs: vibranium comes from Wakanda, therefore it's Wakandan tech.

Even Vision is an example of what happens when you use Wakandan tech.

2 examples that are far superior to what Black Manta did with the Atlantean tech.

Richubs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Richubs

@thegerudoking: Australia exports most of the iron on the planet around 51 percent of it.

So I guess anyone that uses that iron in their machines is using Australian tech.

What the hell is that logic.

There is nothing in Ultron that Wakandans made they literally had nothing to do with him or Vision.

And they have nothing to suggest they can make something like Ultron or Vision either.

They're idiots who scoff at guns which were more effective against Outriders than their amazing super high tech spear of destiny.

Shinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#74  Edited By Shinne

@mrmonster said:

Atlantis stomps both rounds. They could easily just flood Wakanda, or and send the Karathen.

TheGerudoKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@richubs: no need to get mad because you're losing the argument. Ultron/Vision are superior to Black Manta, therefore Wakandan tech is superior to Atlantean tech. Facts.

Really Atlantean tech isn't that great anyway. When King Atlan tried to achieve limitless energy, he sunk an entire nation. Tony Stark accomplished that with scraps while being held captive by terrorists.

Tony Stark tech/Wakandan tech are both better than Atlantean tech ?

Richubs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thegerudoking: Alright OK I concede you win goddamn I really need to improve my debating skills I'm getting a little rusty over here shit I wanna die now I wanna die more than I have ever died why are we still here

TheGerudoKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#78 Chimeroid  Online

@chimeroid: how will they solo if they're afraid of light? Didn't think that through did you?

They can just attack during the night. Lol, but good job, you managed to make a case for the Trench not soloing.

Nucleon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@combatt said:

@nucleon: pretty sure the monster can dig under wakanda

if it can dig through molten lava, it can dig anywhere in the world

Maybe - I haven't saw the movie yet. But for my part, a country in altitude like Wakanda can only be flooded once most of the Earth will be. It isn't a coastal region, and it is nowhere near sea level.

Combatt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

karathen solos

digs underneath wakanda, creates huuuge hole under it... makes wakanda collapse... the end.

again... if the karathen can dig through molten lava... it can dig aaanywhere in the planet.

TheGerudoKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chimeroid: yeah attacking at night should work but I don't think the trench showed many land feats that suggests they could get through the barrier like the outriders did. Underwater, they probably could though.

Combatt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nucleon: not maybe, it burst out of the sea ground with lava gushing and 2 armies that were fighting didn't even detect it coming...

also, isn't there an underground cave under wakanda? that will make it easier to get to

pkety

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By pkety

@richubs: @thegerudoking: I don’t usually reply to old threads but this gotta be the dumbest logic ever. Tony stark ain’t wakandan, and Toyota is not Chinese just because it uses Chinese parts. Trench solos. If the digging wheel machines can go under the shield the Kraken can. If the outriders can overwhelm the shield the trench OR water can. If outriders can overwhelm wakandan soldiers and those outriders were getting one shot by Cap, the trench who put up a fight against aquaman can lolgodstomp wakandans. Those are the facts. Don’t @ me with ur weak replies and crappy logic.

Richubs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By Richubs

@pkety:

I don't think Trench can do anything on land due to their sensitivity of light.

Wakanda could deter them using light only and it would not take a genius to figure out they're afraid of light.

However didn't think of Karathan being able to go through the sheild if she's allowed then yeah Atlanteans stomp on land too.

Lucano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Considering that the Wankandian forcefield can be bypassed from below, and probably would either filter water or get overwhelmed by tsunamis, Atlantis wins, both rounds. Round 1 because of the before mentioned reasons and round 2 because it is a shitstomp beyond imagination.

jplaya2023

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

wakanda wins round 1, but round 2 they get wiped out. none of them can breathe under water so the moment their ships get destroyed its a wrap for them. if they have mask on they get removed and they drown

pkety

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@richubs: the last fight scene is was rly bright and the trench fought pretty well so idk. Maybe when aquaman controls them they get over it or something idk.

Heatforce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A strong argument can be made that Atlantis has flying ships. Not sure if that was addressed. Ancient Atlantis even had flying ships so ?‍♂️

No Caption Provided

MetalJimmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

One can make a far stronger case for Atlantis invading Wakanda successfully than the reverse, that is for sure. As a land locked nation Wakanda likely doesn't even have a naval force to speak of and their airships didn't display an ability to move through the water. Aquaman could literally solo the Wakandan army if they tried to dive by sending massive armies of sharks and prehistoric aquatic reptiles. He doesn't even need to meet them with his actual army.

As far as Atlantis' invasion goes, they can outfit their infantry with Atlantean power armor to go on land far more successfully than the Wakandans can go underwater. Their infantry has massively superior stats to the Wakandans, especially the Brine. They have vastly superior ranged weaponry and their entire army utilizes modern warfare tactics, so they'd dominate any field engagement.

The Wakandans' only advantage is their shield, but I am not convinced it would stand against a long bombardment by Atlantean plasma weaponry. It seems to have a hard time holding back large numbers concentrated on a single point, and Atlantis has pretty significant numbers to throw at it. If they really need to the Trench can replicate the Outriders' strategy.

Not to mention that I don't think the shield covers their entire country, just their capital city. Correct me if I am wrong. If that is true though, Atlantis can just hold Wakanda's capital under siege until they starve to death. Cities don't tend to be self sustaining in terms of food.

And of course, since Wakanda is bringing in their super shield, Arthur can ride in on the Karathen and breach Wakanda from below. That thing was tanking the concentrated fire of the entire Atlantean military for a prolonged period of time without sustaining any damage. Wakanda can't hurt it. There is a good chance it could solo, though I don't think Atlantis would need to resort to it.

Richubs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pkety: I guess we just gotta wait for a while to see what's consistent for the trench.

Amonfire1776

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stalemate...the Atlantians still wouldn't be able to viably survive the Journey deep into Wakanda and the Wakandan's wouldn't make it to Atlantis.

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Atleast a case can be made for Atlantis invading wakanda. Wakanda trying to invade Atlantis would be plain hopeless

IPvMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Atlantis curbstomps and a case can be made Aquaman solos both rounds.

1: Aquaman summons a tsunami that destroys most of the Wakandan forces just outright, and then you add Arthur's control over all sealife which means Sharks, Killer Whales, and the Karathen are swarming and eating the Wakandans who somehow haven't drowned. Outrider fodder were breaking through the shield so to think one swipe from the Karathen or even Aquaman's trident isn't busting right through it is pretty laughable.

2: I don't believe the Wakandans even have the logistics to invade Atlantis, and assuming they did they would die before they ever reached the heavily defended portal into it.

Again, Arthur could literally solo both rounds with or without the additional help of amped sea creatures.

TheGerudoKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pkety: poor guy. You have to go around looking for things to argue about. You should have followed your own advice and not responded.

Blueshoecant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wakandan shields was inconsistent, it can tanked Thanos's ship then outriders can pass it? Do you think Outriders are more durable than the ship?

Orm or Kraken solo

RabumAlal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wakanda was pathetic, Atlantis stomps horribly both rounds.

Necrone0097

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Karathen solos