• 96 results
#1 Edited by Combatt (657 posts) - - Show Bio

Conditions of Wakanda:

• Can only use the Tribes that has been shown in the Movie.
  • Can only use Wakandian Weapons that has only been shown in the Movie.
  • Can use Rhino Cavalry, and their Super Barrier
  • Heroes: Black Panther, Kill Monger, Shuri, Okoye, Winter Soldier, and M'baku.

Conditions of Atlantis:

• Can only use the United Kingdoms that has been shown in the Movie.
  • Can only use the Atlantean Weapons that has only been shown in the Movie.
  • Can use all the creatures used in the Movie, and the Huge Tsunamis multiple times if needed.
  • Heroes: Aquaman with Trident, Ocean Master, Hera, Black Manta, King Nereus, and Atlanna.

Round 1: Atlantis invades Wakanda with all of its Movie Shown Forces.

Round 2: Wakanda invades Atlantis with all of its Movie Shown Forces.

#2 Posted by Richubs (4167 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1 : Atlantis cannot get through the shield.

Round 2 : Wakanda loses horribly underwater.

#3 Posted by Combatt (657 posts) - - Show Bio

Atlantis can submerge a continent if they need to

#4 Edited by azrael1973 (2756 posts) - - Show Bio

Atlantis wins easily. The mile long Kraken can easily destroy the city from below and it wasn't even scratched by atlantean battleships. It's actually Aquamans pet Old One.

Avatar image for plotweapon16255
#5 Posted by plotweapon16255 (7686 posts) - - Show Bio

@richubs said:

Tsunami disagrees.

#6 Edited by deltahuman (4969 posts) - - Show Bio

Simple, Atlantis creates huge Tsunamis in the Atlantic or Indian Ocean, whichever is near to Wakanda and also manipulates the water inside Wakanda and floods it.

And then, Aquaman's pet Godzilla wipes out Wakanda from the surface of the earth.

#7 Posted by Epicyon (866 posts) - - Show Bio

@richubs said:

Tsunami disagrees.

Watch infinity war. Because you either haven't or you are just insanely stupid. Wakanda wins.

#8 Edited by blacharrt (1925 posts) - - Show Bio

I will play devil's advocate.

Wakanda wins both rounds.

Round 1: Wakanda's shields prevent any penetration. While they use their flying Airships to destroy thr Atlantian fleet. They also have hovering transporters.

Atlantian superior tech and vibranian Gives them the win. Since their shields were easily able to destroy a huge space ship just on contact its doubtful they would be able to penetrate it by force. Also doubtful that Atlantians could manipulate water through. You would need feats to prive that was possible and there are none.

The spears can take out tanks and aircraft easily, the Rhinos can also take out aircraft easily. The Wakandan

Armor is far more durable than Atlantians.

Round 2.If Wankanda were mounting an assault on Atlanta, its safe to assume they would be using ships were capable of deep sea travel and fighter, for this we will use the ships from BP but underwater, unless Atlantians have prep with knowledge of vibranium, it doesn't matter what magic or resources they have. They won't be able to destroy the ships. In context those ships were destroyed by a vibranium spear and vibranium tech, which doesn't exist outside Wakanda and also has cloaking technology. Which means they won't even know they are being attacked until it's over.

Doesn't matter how physically strong Atlantians are in water, because Vibranium will absorb the kinetic force and redirect it back. Meaning the Atlantian will have to fight twice as hard while the Wakandans will be wiping them out with little effort.

Wakanda also has tech already that can manipulate water as shown when they drained the falls using just sound and their spears, whos to say they couldn't weaponize this.

#9 Posted by plotweapon16255 (7686 posts) - - Show Bio

@epicyon said:
@plotweapon16255 said:
@richubs said:

Tsunami disagrees.

Watch infinity war. Because you either haven't or you are just insanely stupid. Wakanda wins.

Tsunami >>>>>>> Fodders.

#10 Edited by Richubs (4167 posts) - - Show Bio

@epicyon: You can suck on T'Challa's dick all you want but it won't stop Wakanda from losing underwater horribly.

They have demonstrated nothing to suggest they can take on Atlantis underwater when they were getting destroyed by the Outrider Army. And that too when they had other Super Humans and people like Rhodes helping them.

Atlantic would shitstomp them on land too if they didn't have a shield.

Atlanteans have weapons that could one shot him and they all are stronger than every Wakandan. Wakandans wouldn't even beat Outriders, mindless beasts one on one.

Edit : Damn I thought you were calling me stupid for saying Wakanda would lose underwater hence the hostility in my reply. Sorry I should've read more carefully.

However they were in fact planning on covering the whole world with water but since ewe didn't see that I won't use that argument however Atlantis could flood the whole world easily.

#11 Posted by Combatt (657 posts) - - Show Bio

@blacharrt: I said, both countries can only use what has been SHOWN in their Movies... NOTHING ELSE.

#12 Posted by Epicyon (866 posts) - - Show Bio

@epicyon said:
@plotweapon16255 said:
@richubs said:

Tsunami disagrees.

Tsunami >>>>>>> Fodders.

Thanos' spaceships crashing down straight from space at reentry speeds >>>>> resulting shockwaves>>>>>>>> water that can't get past the coast

#13 Posted by plotweapon16255 (7686 posts) - - Show Bio

@epicyon said:
@plotweapon16255 said:
@epicyon said:
@plotweapon16255 said:
@richubs said:

Tsunami disagrees.

Tsunami >>>>>>> Fodders.

Tsunami>>>>fodders >>>>>Thanos' spaceships crashing down straight from space at reentry speeds >>>>> resulting shockwaves>>>>>>>> water that can't past the coast

#14 Posted by Epicyon (866 posts) - - Show Bio

@richubs said:

@epicyon: You can suck on T'Challa's dick all you want but it won't stop Wakanda from losing underwater horribly.

They have demonstrated nothing to suggest they can take on Atlantis underwater when they were getting destroyed by the Outrider Army. And that too when they had other Super Humans and people like Rhodes helping them.

Atlantic would shitstomp them on land too if they didn't have a shield.

Atlanteans have weapons that could one shot him and they all are stronger than every Wakandan. Wakandans wouldn't even beat Outriders, mindless beasts one on one.

Damn you one pressed bundle of sticks. Outriders would destroy Atlantis too if they could survive underwater.

Wakanda would decimate Atlantis, get over it.

#15 Posted by Richubs (4167 posts) - - Show Bio

@epicyon: I edited my orignal reply. Sorry I didn't read correctly.

Atlanteans in their suits could KO Aquaman and give him a good fight they are not losing to physically inferior, slower and less skilled beings.

They would destroy any Wakandan in a one on one and they already had greater numbers.

#16 Edited by Epicyon (866 posts) - - Show Bio

@richubs: Black Manta a regular ol black guy like the majority of Wakanda's population was giving Aquaman a solid fight at the beggining of the film before he got an upgrade, only losing because he lacked the material and tech to harm Aquaman, a super atlantean.

That won't be a problem at all for Wakanda, their vibranium swords and spears go through fish people like a hot knife through butter. Their vibranium weave clothing will let them tank hits from atlanteans no problem, they tank SUV crushing kinetic blasts just as easily. One on one, Wakandans stomp. They do to every Atlantean what Black Manta did to Aquaman

#17 Posted by blacharrt (1925 posts) - - Show Bio

@combatt said:

@blacharrt: I said, both countries can only use what has been SHOWN in their Movies... NOTHING ELSE.

Yes and I referred to what was in the movies

#18 Posted by Combatt (657 posts) - - Show Bio

i believe Orm will just send wave after wave of tsunamis towards africa, until is fully submerged in water

the world is 71% water, it was shown in the movies that Orm could do it...

#19 Posted by blacharrt (1925 posts) - - Show Bio

@combatt said:

i believe Orm will just send wave after wave of tsunamis towards africa, until is fully submerged in water

you can believe that all you like, but it won't get past their shields. Do the tsunamis have shield feats comparable to Wakanda?

#20 Edited by Richubs (4167 posts) - - Show Bio

@epicyon: IDK what you were smoking while you watched Aquaman because Black Manta did not give him a solid fight he got stomped by an Arthur that was having some fun.

Arthur takes hits from Superman and takes Boulder destroying beams how the hell would a normal human give him a fight? Your bias is very clear.

Yes it will be a problem given they couldn't kill Outriders immediately with their amazing super spears.

They were still getting stomped.

Outriders in no sense hit hard enough to crush an SUV yet they were shitting on Wakandans. Atlanteans who are far superior will do it more easily.

They do to every Atlantean what Black Manta did to Aquaman? Manta lost both times and got stomped the first time so I guess I'll have to agree with one point you made.

#21 Edited by Epicyon (866 posts) - - Show Bio

@richubs: Must've been you who was smoking because Black Manta was outskilling Arthur but failing to do anything because his weapons couldn't pierce him. Lmao 2

Wakandans were oneshotting outriders with lasers and stomping them 1v1, especially the Dora Milaje.

Black Manta only got stomped first one for obvious reason. Second aquaman got stomped and won through luck. Wakandans fry some fish

#22 Posted by blacharrt (1925 posts) - - Show Bio

@richubs said:

@epicyon: IDK what you were smoking while you watched Aquaman because Black Manta did not give him a solid fight he got stomped by an Arthur that was having some fun.

Arthur takes hits from Superman and takes Boulder destroying beams how the hell would a normal human give him a fight? Your bias is very clear.

Yes it will be a problem given they couldn't kill Outriders immediately with their amazing super spears.

They were still getting stomped.

Outriders in no sense hit hard enough to crush an SUV yet they were shitting on Wakandans. Atlanteans who are far superior will do it more easily.

They do to every Atlantean what Black Manta did to Aquaman? Manta lost both times and got stomped the first time so I guess I'll have to agree with one point you made.

I have to agree with Epicyon, that Black Manta was better skilled as a fighter and tactician, Arthur was pretty sloppy as a fighter, it's apparent in their first encounter that if he had better weapons he could have taken him out, and the thing on the sub would have never happened. But I also think what you are saying is true as well. Those feats show his durability which is in comparison to normal humans pretty high. But he was stunned by that big gun, and it clearly hurt him but not enough to overpower his healing and durability.

#23 Posted by GateOfBabylon (4000 posts) - - Show Bio

It's most likely that in both scenarios, the invading force loses, being completely out of their element (literally).

However Atlantis at least stands some chance with Karathen and waterbending. Wakanda stands zero chance.

#24 Posted by Richubs (4167 posts) - - Show Bio

@blacharrt: @epicyon: Arthur wasn't even serious in his first fight.

I said he was having fun which he was. Have him fight seriously like he did against Orm nd Manta won't even touch him.

And no, Wakandans were not stomping Outriders especially in close quarters. Watch the battle again and look at what's happenning behind.

Atlantean tech gave Manta a huge boost. Just shows how good their tech is and actually a good demonstration of what happens when you fight something with Atlantean tech. And no, initially Aquaman was getting hurt because I doubt he expected Manta to be that good. By the end he was fighting Manta pretty well and beat him.

Wakandans get fried instead.

#25 Posted by Exmaster3000 (529 posts) - - Show Bio
#26 Posted by plotweapon16255 (7686 posts) - - Show Bio

@combatt said:

you can believe that all you like, but it won't get past their shields. Do the tsunamis have shield feats comparable to Wakanda?

Those fodders were getting passed right through it.

#27 Edited by azrael1973 (2756 posts) - - Show Bio

Atlantis wins both scenarios easily. Wakanda cannot deal with the Kraken who was destroying huge Battleships with ease and can actually burrow through the earth like nothing. Nothing the atlantean military had could harm it.

And the Atlantean are actually a real army suitable for attacking unlike the wankandan which specializes in defense only. Come on , their warriors were using swords and spears, the basic atlantean trooper had a automatic rifle at least.

#28 Posted by Amonfire1776 (2995 posts) - - Show Bio

Wakanda is far too inland for Atlantis to ever reach them with their army and Wakanda will never reach Atlantis...Stalemate.

#29 Edited by azrael1973 (2756 posts) - - Show Bio

@amonfire1776 said:

Wakanda is far too inland for Atlantis to ever reach them with their army and Wakanda will never reach Atlantis...Stalemate.

Not for the Kraken. It was able to move through the ground of the sea unnoticed despite its gargantuan size. It can easily dig below wakanda , destroy its vibranium mines and let the whole city collapse. It can even bath in molten lava as demonstrated in the movie. GG

No Caption Provided

#30 Posted by Subline (7722 posts) - - Show Bio

Atlantis stomps both rounds, their creatures were far more powerful and they all have Plasma Weapons, a lot of Wakandans are just carrying spears, one Atlantian Soldier even took out Aquaman by himself, Wakanda have no chance here.

Avatar image for matchesmalone28
#31 Posted by matchesmalone28 (118 posts) - - Show Bio

@epicyon said:

@richubs: Black Manta a regular ol black guy like the majority of Wakanda's population was giving Aquaman a solid fight at the beggining of the film before he got an upgrade, only losing because he lacked the material and tech to harm Aquaman, a super atlantean.

That won't be a problem at all for Wakanda, their vibranium swords and spears go through fish people like a hot knife through butter. Their vibranium weave clothing will let them tank hits from atlanteans no problem, they tank SUV crushing kinetic blasts just as easily. One on one, Wakandans stomp. They do to every Atlantean what Black Manta did to Aquaman

The only Wakandians that have clothes capable to tank kinetic blasts are Killmonger and T'challa (in their respective panther suits),the others only have that device that generates a energy shield.

#32 Posted by Combatt (657 posts) - - Show Bio

@plotweapon16255:

water erodes earth, that's a fact... i think your underestimating water very much.

#33 Posted by noah_ouellette (3655 posts) - - Show Bio

@epicyon: Didn’t realize a good fight, is getting your ass kicked, not doing any damage and only surviving longer than 5 seconds because your fighting skill is high. In that case I can give Thor a good fight. Long as I dodge the first punch right?

Atlantis wins both. Extremely Impressive.

#34 Posted by Amonfire1776 (2995 posts) - - Show Bio

@azrael1973: It doesn't have the feats to dig that far and Wakanda is severely land locked...

#35 Posted by Combatt (657 posts) - - Show Bio

still a burrowing creature

wakanda sits under a subterranean mine, which should make very unstable if attacked by a burrowing elder one monster

And also, the shield unit wakanda has aren't that many...

the Dora Milaje don't even use shields

Most Wakandian warriors are close-combat fighters, only a very few carried shields

what's that going to do against a rainstorm of laser beams?

and someone said that wakandians can attack atlantis and win? why? do wakandian warriors have under-water training with under-water physique? at least atlantians have armor that can run through walls like they're the juggernaut

#36 Posted by SuperHulk24 (534 posts) - - Show Bio

Atlantis beats Wakanda badly.

#37 Edited by AllHellKingDox (259 posts) - - Show Bio

Wakanda gets wrecked the kracken solos i don't see what stops the trench creatures from acting like the outriders and burst through the sheild by sheer numbers and savagery plus we've seen the drills easily go under the wakandan sheild the kranken does the same in doing so lets all the other creatures and atlantians in.

#38 Posted by Cregan_Stark (5177 posts) - - Show Bio

Wakanda Round 1

Atlantis Round 2

#39 Posted by plotweapon16255 (7686 posts) - - Show Bio

@azrael1973: It doesn't have the feats to dig that far and Wakanda is severely land locked...

It was able to dig from core of the earth to ocean surface!

So,it can!

#40 Edited by azrael1973 (2756 posts) - - Show Bio

@amonfire1776 said:

What do you mean it doesn't have the feat to dig that far? It was first at the trench and it appeared a little later at the big battle in another kingdom just out of the ground covered in magma. So obviously it is able to dig itself so deep underground that it can swim in magma.

So it can just appear anywhere on earth. Anyone voting for Wakanda must be out of their minds. It has no answer for this kind of beast.

#41 Posted by NWgzsjUwhM96Y2 (3813 posts) - - Show Bio

@plotweapon16255: did it actually dig her way out of the Earth’s inner core all the way to the surface ? If thats the case and it can take the pressure and heat of the Earth’s core for such a long time its even stronger and tougher than Superman. iirc director actually said Karathen was the strongest creature on earth too.

#42 Posted by Combatt (657 posts) - - Show Bio

where'd Aquaman hide when that Karathen was burrowing through lava?

#43 Edited by azrael1973 (2756 posts) - - Show Bio

@combatt said:

where'd Aquaman hide when that Karathen was burrowing through lava?

Who knows? It was not shown in the movie.

Maybe in her mouth? And the karathen is female...

#44 Posted by Chimeroid (9241 posts) - - Show Bio

Outriders got through Wakandan shields and they were performing great against the army. The Trench might very well solo without the help of other tribes or overpowered Atlantean tech.

#45 Posted by Combatt (657 posts) - - Show Bio

and im pretty sure digging underneath wakanda is something that monster can do... and then they can just pretty much flood the whole place.

#46 Posted by miekskywalker (2081 posts) - - Show Bio

I don’t recall Atlantis making tsunamis all they did was wash up dirt and battleships.

Wakanda wins round 1 (only royals can breath on land so all the forces will have water pumps which are a major weakspot) hard win

Round 2 Atlantis stomp hard

Avatar image for war_of_light_2814
#47 Posted by war of light_2814 (2694 posts) - - Show Bio

Not sure about round 1 but Atlantis stomps round 2.

If there's a middle ground Atlantis would stomps(single kingdom is enough), Wakanda is pathetic.

Avatar image for hurricanefunnel
#48 Edited by hurricanefunnel (2151 posts) - - Show Bio

atlantis wins, mismatch

#49 Posted by Helloman (29619 posts) - - Show Bio

Atlantis wins both rounds.

Avatar image for supermanforever
#50 Posted by Supermanforever (8069 posts) - - Show Bio

Atlantis lolstomp.