RR79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@gxrevs06 said:
@watcher5000 said:

@rr79: I mean, doing something stupid isn't always jobbing and I don't think that would be considered jobbing.

I don't know. Running into shield and getting hit by things moving hilariously slower than you seems pretty stupid to me

When did that happen in S4?

Both were up against the Thinker. The shield was when he woke up after the Thinker kidnapped him.

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rr79: How was he supposed to know about those shields?

RR79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rr79: How was he supposed to know about those shields?

On the one hand, he probably wasn't, but at the same time, did he really think they would capture him and then just leave him with nothing to keep him there?

tj849

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Flash blinks

RR79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tj849 said:

Flash blinks

You do realize that going to every thread and voting for a DC character against a Marvel character and not even bothering to try to back up what you say only makes people completely ignore your opinion, right?

strangetales

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Strange

Flash stands around to let his enemy showcase their powers

Uses his speed doctor strange now realizes he has suoerspeed

Flash stands around again to discuss with his team what he should do next, during which strange uses his time stone and finishes battle

tj849

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@rr79 said:
@tj849 said:

Flash blinks

You do realize that going to every thread and voting for a DC character against a Marvel character and not even bothering to try to back up what you say only makes people completely ignore your opinion, right?

The irony.

RR79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tj849 said:
@rr79 said:
@tj849 said:

Flash blinks

The irony.

No irony at all. If I say I think someone will win, I explain why and do my best to prove my point. You simply go to threads with no effort to explain why you think someone would win and no effort whatsoever to prove your point. All that does is make people completely discount your opinion.