• 58 results
Seam12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Doctor Strange can use his time stone.

CW Flash has all his abilities from the Show.

Who WINS?

Avatar image for plotweapon16255
plotweapon16255

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still flash stomps.

Mutant1230

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#Speedblitz

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

flash

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By slimj87d

The Flash is an idiot. He has the means to win but he won't.

And I was a huge fan of the show up until recently.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Barry.

Amonfire1776

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Strange...flash in character loses and geta trapped in the mirror dimension...

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sigh... flash wins.

Xy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

*rewinds time*

"Barry, I've come to bargain."

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Flash has ZERO chance of winning,

Avatar image for marvelanddcfan24
MarvelandDCfan24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By MarvelandDCfan24

Barry should win but hes a jobber and an idiot

Avatar image for deactivated-5a46927fc5463
deactivated-5a46927fc5463

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How do comic vine rules even work? Should we assume that Barry won't be restricted by plot and will use his powers to their fullest potential, or should we assume that he will job like he always does against named opponents in character?

ad-arts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How do comic vine rules even work? Should we assume that Barry won't be restricted by plot and will use his powers to their fullest potential, or should we assume that he will job like he always does against named opponents in character?

We assume he will do what he does... job. He loses.

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ad-arts said:
@bladeoffury said:

We take characters at there best, and Barry doesn't even job often as of S4.

Theanalyser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Are people serious? Barry gets stomped

ad-arts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ad-arts said:
@bladeoffury said:

Best is not in his character, in his character is to job.

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ad-arts said:
@watcher5000 said:
@ad-arts said:
@bladeoffury said:

Best is not in his character, in his character is to job.

His jobbing is overexaggerated simply because he isn't the unstoppable speed demon people wish he was.At least in more recent seasons that's the case.

Chronicplane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Barry slips on a banana peel and knocks himself out....

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@slimj87d said:

Is it just you feel the recent episodes have been bad or is there a specific reason out of curiosity?

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

We assume he is unrestricted by plot but still in character.

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By willpayton

CW Barry should win some kind of jobbing award. He's one of the dumbest heroes on TV or comics. I've seen regular humans give him the slip just because they go around a corner and he's like "oh shit, they got away".

Avatar image for deactivated-5a84a212043e5
deactivated-5a84a212043e5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Strange loses without prep, wins with 30 seconds of prep. Bit of a dumb battle.

Avatar image for thespartanb345t
TheSpartanB345T

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In character. It isn't PIS, because Barry consistently jobs, meaning it is now CIS. Therefore I think this is a stomp in Strange's favor.

ad-arts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By ad-arts

@willpayton said:

CW Barry should win some kind of jobbing award. He's one of the dumbest heroes on TV or comics. I've seen regular humans give him the slip just because they go around a corner and he's like "oh shit, they got away".

Yeah... that right there is why i stopped watching this kids show. How ridiculous is that, they think people are complete idiots or something... To be fair i don't think it would be even appropriate for kids.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c531df1eeb1f
deactivated-5c531df1eeb1f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Flash finds a way to lose.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

While all of this is true, Barry hasn't really jobbed in S4. Nowhere near as much as he used to do earlier.

GXrevs06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Barry trips over his own feet

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Barry blitzes if he doesn't job.

RR79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ad-arts said:
@bladeoffury said:

So what was he doing when he got caught on camera in the Thinkers home when he could have searched the entire place without even slowing down?

ad-arts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rr79 said:
@watcher5000 said:
@ad-arts said:
@bladeoffury said:

So what was he doing when he got caught on camera in the Thinkers home when he could have searched the entire place without even slowing down?

He has too much time. Any reasonable person with his abilities would be using them... all the time.

RR79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ad-arts said:
@rr79 said:
@watcher5000 said:
@ad-arts said:
@bladeoffury said:

He has too much time. Any reasonable person with his abilities would be using them... all the time.

Agreed. I love the show but that scene really annoyed me.

ad-arts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By ad-arts

@rr79 said:
@ad-arts said:
@rr79 said:
@watcher5000 said:
@ad-arts said:
@bladeoffury said:

Agreed. I love the show but that scene really annoyed me.

I used to like it at first, but than got tired of that bull...

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rr79 said:
@watcher5000 said:

Jobbing=/= stupidity.

RR79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rr79 said:
@watcher5000 said:

Jobbing=/= stupidity.

That is pretty much exactly what jobbing is. Doing something stupid when you should be doing a lot better.

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By TheWatcherKing

@rr79: I mean, doing something stupid isn't always jobbing and I don't think that would be considered jobbing.

RR79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rr79: I mean, doing something stupid isn't always jobbing and I don't think that would be considered jobbing.

I mean, it wasn't done in a fight, but for the most part I would still consider it jobbing. Could always bring up how the Thinker was able to hit him with his little "tentacle" things despite them traveling far slower than Flash can move if you want.

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By TheWatcherKing

@rr79 said:
@watcher5000 said:

I mean, it wasn't done in a fight, but for the most part I would still consider it jobbing. Could always bring up how the Thinker was able to hit him with his little "tentacle" things despite them traveling far slower than Flash can move if you want.

Why is that jobbing? The Thinker is a genius, so I don't see why he can't have tech capable of tagging flash.

It seems like people think Flash should never be tagged if he isn't fighting a speedster but that's not even the case for Post Crisis Wally West, so why would it be for a lesser flash?

RR79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rr79 said:
@watcher5000 said:

Why is that jobbing? The Thinker is a genius, so I don't see why he can't have tech capable of tagging flash.

Because later on Flash shows that he is fast enough to dodge them with no problem and phase through with no problem. They didn't tag him because of the Thinkers intelligence. They tagged him because Flash jobbed.

It seems like people think Flash should never be tagged if he isn't fighting a speedster but that's not even the case for Post Crisis Wally West, so why would it be for a lesser flash?

If he is actually operating to his full potential, he shouldn't be.

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rr79 said:
@watcher5000 said:

Because later on Flash shows that he is fast enough to dodge them with no problem and phase through with no problem. They didn't tag him because of the Thinkers intelligence. They tagged him because Flash jobbed.

That was because he phased through them, and the time he was caught he was ambushed and didn't know Thinker had the tech that could tag him.

It's still unrealistic to think that Flash is never going to be tagged, since it's obvious he does hold back his speed.

RR79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rr79 said:
@watcher5000 said:

That was because he phased through them, and the time he was caught he was ambushed and didn't know Thinker had the tech that could tag him.

He dodged and he phased, two different attacks. He showed that he was fast enough to dodge, and he also showed he was capable of phasing through them. The fact is, when the Thinker first attacked him, he jobbed.

It's still unrealistic to think that Flash is never going to be tagged, since it's obvious he does hold back his speed.

Even holding back to the point that he is only mach 4(about 1/5th of his speed in the show), nothing the Thinker showed should have been able to touch him. And yes, I know that in both the comics, and in the show, if they made nobody ever hit him it would be boring. But sometimes they go so far in that direction that it makes it look as if he is really stupid.

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

These flash haters are getting obnoxious. Flash in the comics was never untouchable. Yet you expect this version to be. It took him 3 seasons to not job now he doesnt as much. A learning curve for anyone with powers fighting constant meta humans. Yall need to slow your role and the flash hate.

RR79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

These flash haters are getting obnoxious. Flash in the comics was never untouchable. Yet you expect this version to be. It took him 3 seasons to not job now he doesnt as much. A learning curve for anyone with powers fighting constant meta humans. Yall need to slow your role and the flash hate.

If you are talking about me, I actually misread @watcher5000's statement. I read it as during season 4 Barry doesn't job(at all) somehow I missed the word often. I can agree he doesn't job as much. Still some of the things that happen really do make him look stupid. Still love the show and am far from a "flash hater".

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rr79: wasnt at anyone specific. Just tired of people complaining about flash 2 seasons ago when he clearly is not the same flash he was.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:
@slimj87d said:

Is it just you feel the recent episodes have been bad or is there a specific reason out of curiosity?

I felt like they got Barry and Iris together to quickly. The peak of this show was when he loved her but couldn't be with her. Later seasons eventually revolved round their love which I wasn't too fond of.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for theawesomeflashsandiego32
theawesomeflashsandiego32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@slimj87d: really? Wha out you off? This is my favorite season so far and if I had to chose. I probably would have dropped season 2 in all honesty

mrmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doctor Strange. What does it matter how fast Flash is if he's frozen in time?

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

really? Wha out you off? This is my favorite season so far and if I had to chose. I probably would have dropped season 2 in all honesty

Why? Season two was one of the better seasons IMO, as I really liked Zoom as a character. Personally If I would have dropped out it would have been in S3.

GXrevs06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't know. Running into shield and getting hit by things moving hilariously slower than you seems pretty stupid to me

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By TheWatcherKing

@gxrevs06 said:
@watcher5000 said:

I don't know. Running into shield and getting hit by things moving hilariously slower than you seems pretty stupid to me

When did that happen in S4?