Man of Steel vs Thor:The Dark World (3v3 THREAT)

dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By dorukesin

Man of Steel

• Kal-EL
  • Dru-ZOD
  • Faora-UL

vs

Thor:The Dark World

• Thor
  • Malekith w. The Aether
  • Kurse

Rules

• Bloodlust:ON
  • Morals:OFF
  • Area:NYC without citizens(They started 5000 km far away from each other)
  • Fight to the DEATH
  • No Prep,No knowledge
  • Movie Versions
  • Out Character

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@dorukesin: I don't understand what the flight scene is for?

dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By dorukesin
MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dorukesin: Yeah the whole movie is cool, if a little underrated.

dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By dorukesin
MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dorukesin: Anyway I haven't seen Thor: The Dark World yet, so I can't comment.

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Experio

My thoughts are leaning towards the Mos team but then again how would they take down Kurse? And Thor has shown tough durability in Thor 2 and that Hammer showed speed, nonetheless it could go either way. Does Malekith have the Aether? That could make a difference

Also, whats with the fight scene?

dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By dorukesin

@experio said:

My thoughts are leaning towards the Mos team but then again how would they take down Kurse? And Thor has shown tough durability in Thor 2, nonetheless it could go either way. Does Malekith have the Aether? That could make a difference

Malekith have the Aether yes but Thor is far cry away from being invulnerable and he didn't show any durability feats in Thor The Dark World,he was bleeding so fast like a regular human.

Loki wrecked Kurse with a single grenade

keithson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dorukesin said:

@experio said:

My thoughts are leaning towards the Mos team but then again how would they take down Kurse? And Thor has shown tough durability in Thor 2, nonetheless it could go either way. Does Malekith have the Aether? That could make a difference

Malekith have the Aether yes but Thor is far cry away from be invulnerable and he's not shown tough durability in Thor The Dark World,he bleeding so fast like a human.

Loki wrecks Kurse with a single grenade,im pretty sure about Kryptonians do it better

Although I agree Thor's durability wasn't great, that wasn't just a normal grenade that got rid of Kurse. Those grenades seemed to create black holes, so they could probably take anyone here out of the game if they were close enough.

Thor was pretty impressive but I can't tell if his durability was low because he was being knocked around and bleeding, or if he was knocked around and bleeding because Kurse/Malekith were ridiculously powerful. I'd say the kryptonians could take Kurse but i'm not sure about the other two. Thor pulled off some awesome moves and Malekith w/aether seemed to be just as powerful. I'm gonna say Man of Steel team takes it though.

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Experio

@dorukesin: Did you watch Thor The Dark World? cause I remember Kurse destroying Asgardian shields with one punch, and also remember Thor tanking those same hits straight in the face close up adding that giant rock thrown at him and he was still conscious and able to stand. I don't see how the Kryptonians can do better without a black-whole grenade unless all three team up but Kurse also has team-mates

SNascimento

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Seriously?

Faora alone would probably kill all of Asgard plus the elves. The difference is brutal. Thor took a beating from Kurse and was all hurt, yet that was nothing compared to what Superman went through. Just the fall from his first flight attempt was more damaging then that.

Speed is another factor. The fight would probably go like this: (pretended the gif is where I tried to put it).

Asgardians and elves stand no chance at all.

dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By dorukesin

keithson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By keithson

I wouldn't call kryptonians completely invulnerable, it's hard to tell how much higher their durability was to any of the guys on Thor's team, because there just weren't any weapons/beings on their level in their respective film.

It could be argued that Kurse and Malekith were actually stronger than the Kryptonians (i'm not saying they are but go with me) Obviously the Asgardians and the Elves had strength and equipment far above the soldiers on Earth in MoS, so you could see it as Kurse and Malekith's opponents were tougher than the fodder Faora and Zod were ripping through on earth, rather than assuming the Kryptonians are much more powerful just because they seemed more impressive.

The Kryptonians have the speed advantage for sure but it's hard to tell if Thor's team are that much lower on durability. Both teams showed crazy power in their films, I don't think this is easily won for either team.

dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By dorukesin

SNascimento

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@keithson said:

I wouldn't call kryptonians completely invulnerable, it's hard to tell how much higher their durability was to any of the guys on Thor's team, because there just weren't any weapons/beings on their level in their respective film.

It could be argued that Kurse and Malekith were actually stronger than the Kryptonians (i'm not saying they are but go with me) Obviously the Asgardians and the Elves had strength and equipment far above the soldiers on Earth in MoS, so you could see it as Kurse and Malekith's opponents were tougher than the fodder Faora and Zod were ripping through on earth, rather than assuming the Kryptonians are much more powerful just because they seemed more impressive.

The Kryptonians have the speed advantage for sure but it's hard to tell if Thor's team are that much lower on durability. Both teams showed crazy power in their films, I don't think this is easily won for either team.

How can you say that? Thor got throw into a montain and that hurted him bad, Superman went through worse when he fell trying to fly and didn't get a scratch.

Seriously, I can't believe someone can watch both films and believe the asgardians and elves had a chance against the kryptonians and a in straight fight.

theONEtaichou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I watched Thor2 today... people hyped it up way too much. Any Kryptonian can solo.

good day

Avatar image for rudebomberboy01
RudeBomberBoy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By RudeBomberBoy01

While I agree Superman beats Thor..

In Thor's defense, the only damage he got throughout the whole movie were a few scrapes on his face from having a rock throw onto him.

RudeBomberBoy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

theONEtaichou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rudebomberboy01: umm... when the Thor team show speed feats and reactions above human call me. Till then mate... any Kryptonian can solo them.

good day

dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By dorukesin

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RudeBomberBoy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By RudeBomberBoy01

@theonetaichou: I'm not arguing who would win because I believe Thor would lose, but, no one is solo'ing here.

Kurse had good reaction speeds in the movie and is arguably just as durable as any of the Kryptonians here.

It's not as one sided as you believe, no one is solo'ing anybody.

Good day.

deathstroke19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

... Good day.

RudeBomberBoy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By RudeBomberBoy01

O ho!

Good day.

keithson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

While i'm agreeing with most people that the Kryptonians win this fight, no one is soloing. No one on the Thor team can move as fast as the Kryptonians obviously but their strength and durability aren't necessarily much lower. As mentioned before the only thing that was doing much damage to the Kryptonians were other Kryptonians, but only because there was nothing else in the film (bar the world engine) that was on their level. I'd say the guys on Thor's team are definitely strong enough to hurt them with some of the destruction seen in The Dark World.

Also,

@rudebomberboy01: umm... when the Thor team show speed feats and reactions above human call me. Till then mate... any Kryptonian can solo them.

good day

They may not have shown the insane speed that the Kryptonians had, but Kurse easily deflected Mjolnir while Thor was summoning it, and Mjolnir was seen speeding out of the earth's atmosphere AND back again in about 10 seconds or so? So I think Kurse at least can definitely react to a Kryptonian attack. And someone correct me if I'm wrong but i'm pretty sure Malekith also blocked/dodged a speeding Mjolnir.

Avatar image for norrinboltagonprime21
NorrinBoltagonPrime21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@theonetaichou: I'm not arguing who would win because I believe Thor would lose, but, no one is solo'ing here.

Kurse had good reaction speeds in the movie and is arguably just as durable as any of the Kryptonians here.

It's not as one sided as you believe, no one is solo'ing anybody.

Good day.

My thoughts exactly, I don't get why people always overhype Faora

CountofMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor's durability in both his films and Avengers was huge. Ironman dragged him up that mountain cliff and he was unharmed. The only thing that really hurt him in the Avengers was his fight with the hulk and even then it wasn't by much. The only reason he took the damage in the latest movie is because Kurse and Malekith were damn near invincible with their upgrades. Kurse was able to deflect Mjolnir which nobody in the marvel movieverse was able to do up to that point. Thor got punched on pretty brutally and he recovered pretty quickly other than being marked up a bit, but I would argue those punches would have wrecked anyone on the marvel or dc team the same way. All the Asgardians seemed to recover pretty quickly after taking damage.

Does Thor have superspeed in the sense that the Kryptonians do? No, but their super speed was all in short bursts. They never really did any speed blitzing like punching 30x a second or something. Thor's flight speed is every bit as impressive as the kryptonians and his ability to stop on a dime would suggest that he has more control over his flight than just being carried by the momentum. Thor, Loki(just as another example) and Malekith all reacted well to speedy oncoming attacks. They're definitely going to have their hands full with the Kryptonians bursts of speed but what they lack there they make up for with the ability to react to it and powerful energy attacks and striking power.

Also, Kurse and Malekith can't really be stopped without special weaponry which the Kryptonians don't have. If Thor's lightning couldn't do it then I don't think heat vision would either.

This is a really good match, I just thought some of the marvel feats were being undersold a bit.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#28  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

Honestly, everything the Asgardians did, the Kryptonians can duplicate...only at faster speeds, Team MOS ftw.

Avatar image for alessandro_souzamarques
alessandro_souzamarques

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Seriously?

Faora alone would probably kill all of Asgard plus the elves. The difference is brutal. Thor took a beating from Kurse and was all hurt, yet that was nothing compared to what Superman went through. Just the fall from his first flight attempt was more damaging then that.

Speed is another factor. The fight would probably go like this: (pretended the gif is where I tried to put it).

So, Faora stomped some humans?

Loading Video...

Thor stomped an army of frost giants.

Which one is more impressive?

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-59c716930b8a6
deactivated-59c716930b8a6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Malekith with the Aether KILLS Faora, rips her apart limb by limb easily.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#32 JediXMan  Moderator

MoS team, no doubt.

Sorry fans, but the Dark World did not give Thor sufficient feats to match MoS Superman.

RudeBomberBoy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@countofmc: 10 seconds? Lol the hammer went from a 2 story building level to space in like a split second and it wasn't stopping.

Other than this, I agree with everything else you said.

Kryptonians win but it's not a mismatch.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor was capable of going hand to hand with Hulk and Hulk was able to one shot that giant 100+ ton monster. That's like a bug one shotting us.

Thor durability wasn't that bad in the movie, Kurse got on top of him and punched him multiple times straight.

I'd say it's hard to gauge the durability of the two worlds.

The kryptonians have the speed advantage though. Thors hammer was capable of breaking apart miles and miles land when he fought the frost Giants.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@jedixman said:

MoS team, no doubt.

Sorry fans, but the Dark World did not give Thor sufficient feats to match MoS Superman.

Park

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well when you take in to consideration the fact that the aether was the power gem then Thor tanking hits from Malekith is beyond impressive. Kurse's strength is monstrous being able to knock Thor's hammer aside like nothing and react to a speeding Thor, all in all he seemed stronger than Malekith when the elf was amped.

That being said Man of Steel's team has the speed, strength and versatility needed to take a majority.

Not a stomp by any means though.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#37 JediXMan  Moderator

@park said:

Well when you take in to consideration the fact that the aether was the power gem then Thor tanking hits from Malekith is beyond impressive. Kurse's strength is monstrous being able to knock Thor's hammer aside like nothing and react to a speeding Thor, all in all he seemed stronger than Malekith when the elf was amped.

That being said Man of Steel's team has the speed, strength and versatility needed to take a majority.

Not a stomp by any means though.

And the Tesseract was another gem. I don't see how being "a gem" automatically makes it impressive. He didn't do much with the gem. Also, it was never officially called "the power gem." It was just a gem. While it was red like the power gem is, it's possible that the studios will screw up the colors.

Chibi_cute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MOS team blitzstomps...

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kurse curbstomps both teams.

Avatar image for deactivated-60600b79ed2c5
deactivated-60600b79ed2c5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Kryptonians have it.

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Wardemon32

This isn't a total stomp like people say it is; and I used to say Thor gets stomped and even one shotted. But they still lose at the end of the day. During the movie I couldn't help but thinks all of the time "If Superman somehow got to this world this would all be over".

Avatar image for eagerbuttermilk
eagerbuttermilk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By eagerbuttermilk
Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eagerbuttermilk:

Most likely yeah. They lost to Thor and they barely had any speed or strength under their belts. If they punch Malekith a bit then he's dead and there's not much of a discussion about that. Kurse goes down last most likely. Then again Thor does have his lightning and hammer to fend off the Kryptonians. (Spoiler)I still can't get over the fact that he died from being crushed.

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dorukesin:

Wait. I just realized. You facepalm me for making a thread with Kurse vs Nam-Ek though you have three people who can beat Nam-Ek for the Kryptonians and still have Kurse on the other team? And Kurse is like the strongest one on that team? So by your words they lose in 10 seconds right?

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By ForeverEvil

going with MOS characters. Thor's characters showed No super speed in combat. might as well be fighting humans with durability and strength. DC wins

godzilla44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

MOS wins this 8/10 too much spead and versatility

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By ForeverEvil

@patrat18 said:
@jedixman said:

MoS team, no doubt.

plus they are slow. probably dont even land a hit on faora

Bossmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Bossmonster

No Caption Provided

Seriously?

this

godzilla44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Kurse curbstomps both teams.

true fanboyism at it's finest

bcwcmw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By bcwcmw

hello, new to all this.

faora speed blitzing human troops is not the same as blitzing dark elves ( as they have enhanced attributes)

superman fighting zod is not the same as thor fighting kurse. zod and superman are sim in power level. Kurse has many times the physical power of thor. so a better compairison might be superman vs doomsday.

when you are talking superman vs thor, there is really no right answer- flip a coin and off you go. I loved man of steel and enjoyed TDW btw.