Who wins?

No Caption Provided
Bronze_Surfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

@foreverevil: Is BFR avalibe as a means of win? Also who is the Indigo Tribe member there I don't recognize him

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4 juiceboks  Moderator

Didn't Bobby recently humiliate Thor? I don't see how anybody here is gonna put him down

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

They clear but it isn't easy....

Fatality traps Thor in crystal to keep him out of the battle while they clean up the lesser opponents.

Kyle closes Iceman in in a bubble and drops him in orbit (he'll be fine)

Saint Walker turns Hulk into Banner, he is then casually one-shotted by anyone

Bleez melts Vision with energy-breath

Arkillo closes Torch in a bubble and crushes him with it before he goes kaplooie

Storm gets one-shotted by someone, likely someone more powerful that she can not blow back with winds (Bleez or Arkillo)

Miss Marvel and Thing are not relevant and can be dealt with whenever

By this time Thor will get out and the team can septuple-team him FTW.

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By ForeverEvil

@bronze_surfer said:

@foreverevil: Is BFR avalibe as a means of win? Also who is the Indigo Tribe member there I don't recognize him

bfr is so tricky. i dont know if i should allow it because it sorta cheapens the fight and both sides have means of BFRing the other. I'll think about it while im cooking(gonna make a bangin pasta). Its Munk, he's awesome.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@foreverevil:

one problem with using the Phone Book is that the Mods deemed it as Inbox Spamming, so only pick a few, not all of them.

Avatar image for betatesthighlander1
Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@foreverevil:

one problem with using the Phone Book is that the Mods deemed it as Inbox Spamming, so only pick a few, not all of them.

ohhh.uhh thats weird and doesnt make sense. it'd be spamming if their names kept being called out buuut not much of what they say makes sense to me sometimes so whatever. Noted. thanks for the heads up

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@foreverevil: didn't Raynar block the big bang one time?

idk. im better with new 52 than i am before that. but everyones in character here, so they wont try to blow up the planet or just go for a kill shot right off the bat

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

@joygirl: How is Saint Walker turning Hulk into Banner again? Banner can't be one-shot'd, he turns right away into Hulk... Don't you know about Shrapnel Hulk?

Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@foreverevil: I'm saying KR's shields might be to much

was his power rebooted in New 52?

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@betatesthighlander1 said:

idk. im better with new 52 than i am before that. but everyones in character here, so they wont try to blow up the planet or just go for a kill shot right off the bat

Arkillo and Bleez will be going for kill-shots....

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joygirl: How is Saint Walker turning Hulk into Banner again? Banner can't be one-shot'd, he turns right away into Hulk... Don't you know about Shrapnel Hulk?

That's what Saint Walker does, he has empathy powers and crap. He very nearly got Atrocitus to take his ring off.

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By ForeverEvil

@joygirl said:
@foreverevil said:
@betatesthighlander1 said:

Arkillo and Bleez will be going for kill-shots....

TRUE. I forgot about them.

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 27

#16  Edited By kidman560
ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By ForeverEvil

@joygirl said:
@ghostravage said:

That's what Saint Walker does, he has empathy powers and crap. He very nearly got Atrocitus to take his ring off.

aww man. i forgot he has that power too. he really messed with sinestro too when he became an indigo tribesmen....im thinking i might have to disallow that in the OP cause...woah, wait a minute. we're assuming Saint walker would just go and do that to hulk when in reality there would be chaos during this war. he wouldnt just single out hulk.

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joygirl said:

@ghostravage said:

and Hulk tends to resist that kind of thing

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Joygirl

@joygirl said:
@ghostravage said:

aww man. i forgot he has that power too. he really messed with sinestro too when he became an indigo tribesmen....im thinking i might have to disallow that in the OP cause...woah, wait a minute. we're assuming Saint walker would just go and do that to hulk when in reality there would be chaos during this war. he wouldnt just single out hulk.

He probably would. If he sees a gigantic screaming rage-monster his first instinct will be to calm him down.

"All will be well." <3

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By ForeverEvil

@joygirl said:
@foreverevil said:
@joygirl said:
@ghostravage said:

He probably would. If he sees a gigantic screaming rage-monster his first instinct will be to calm him down.

"All will be well." <3

ok well since an argument has now been made that hulk would resist saint walker, ill allow it.

love that quote. so appropriate for them

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 27

@kidman560 said:

@foreverevil: Ice man Potentially solos

lmao ok make an argument for iceman soloing

you mean besides going absolute zero and freezing everything right? you must mean besides that

No Caption Provided

he freezes blood also so i mean yeah i say he does solo

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Cable_Extreme

@foreverevil said:

@cable_extreme said:

@foreverevil:

ohhh.uhh thats weird and doesnt make sense. it'd be spamming if their names kept being called out buuut not much of what they say makes sense to me sometimes so whatever. Noted. thanks for the heads up

Understandable since those people put their names there for that purpose, however, I don't argue with Mods lol. I was just pointing it out to you and making you aware.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By GhostRavage

@joygirl said:

@ghostravage said:

The only one that remotely has done such thing to Hulk is Sentry via his calming aura which is perfectly attuned to Hulk. Not to mention if Hulk is battling and seeing his friends in danger, he's not going to calm down in like... ever. Every instance where Hulk is calmed down either is one of his friends or Sentry... While not fighting him, not the case here.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Joygirl

@ghostravage: He won't be able to "see" anything because Walker can enter him into a hallucination.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joygirl: Not even Abyss could calm Hulk down, she opted to put him against Hyperion and Thor in Avengers #1. Anyway, what are the feats for Walker's hallucination? Because Hulk tends to be highly resistant to mind tricks.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostravage: As I said, he very nearly got Atrocitus to change his ways. He failed -- but Atrocitus is also billions of years old, highly intelligent, and filled with nothing but rage. Hulk has a tender side.

Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joygirl: Hulk regularly resists Xemnu, who's telepathy has controlled entire planets

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joygirl said:

@ghostravage: As I said, he very nearly got Atrocitus to change his ways. He failed -- but Atrocitus is also billions of years old, highly intelligent, and filled with nothing but rage. Hulk has a tender side.

True, Hulk does have a tender side. However, if the calming move does work, he will need to concentrate the same way Abyss did i assume, that if Walker wants it to work anyways, since if Hulk senses or feels his teammates are fighting he will not fall, like, at all. That being said, what's stopping Thor from interrupting Walker after seeing the team brick/punchbag being calmed down? Whether he attacks Walker or attacks Hulk Hyperion style.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joygirl said:

True, Hulk does have a tender side. However, if the calming move does work, he will need to concentrate the same way Abyss did i assume, that if Walker wants it to work anyways, since if Hulk senses or feels his teammates are fighting he will not fall, like, at all. That being said, what's stopping Thor from interrupting Walker after seeing the team brick/punchbag being calmed down? Whether he attacks Walker or attacks Hulk Hyperion style.

Fatality encasing him in crystal. Which is so powerful it has worked on Bleez and Lobo in the past.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joygirl said:

@ghostravage said:

@joygirl said:

Fatality encasing him in crystal. Which is so powerful it has worked on Bleez and Lobo in the past.

Who's Fatality? I consider Bleez and Lobo below current Thor anyways, his striking feats are enough to break every single construct made by these guys.

Avatar image for theamazingimmortalman
TheAmazingImmortalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@joygirl said:

Hulk is rage........I don't think it would work on Hulk, he has to really like you if he is going to calm down. I've only seen him calmed by two other characters and it was by Sentry, but Hulk really loves the golden man, and by Dr. Strange in the defenders/childish hulk days where Strange trapped him in the bands of cyttorak and Hulk had no choice but to calm down.

Iceman is the biggest problem here though, but to the new lanterns defense I only know what like 3 of them are capable of

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Joygirl

@joygirl said:

@ghostravage said:

@joygirl said:

Who's Fatality? I consider Bleez and Lobo below current Thor anyways, his striking feats are enough to break every single construct made by these guys.

Lobo was destroying all of their constructs too.

Fatality is this sexy lady:

No Caption Provided

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joygirl: I see. Then why using Lobo as a measuring stick if he was breaking all of their constructs? There's nothing Thor likes more than not holding back.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Joygirl

@ghostravage: Because despite breaking their constructs the crystal still froze him. That was also Carol who did it and I don't think she's as tough as Fatality.

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By ForeverEvil

Dang, this pasta preparation is taking forever. anyway, im reading the iceman solos thing and it seems silly to me considering the lanterns are encased in forcefields and fly in freezing space, worm holes, supernovas, etc. Can you teach me more? maybe i'll change my mind and have to take iceman out. show me scans and stuff. teach me about iceman

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joygirl said:

@ghostravage: Because despite breaking their constructs the crystal still froze him. That was also Carol who did it and I don't think she's as tough as Fatality.

Lobo didn't have plot device Mjolnir nor Asgardian Invulnerability... Does it work as Absolute Zero or something?

Anyway, can you post the scan pretty please?

:)

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joygirl said:

Lobo didn't have plot device Mjolnir nor Asgardian Invulnerability... Does it work as Absolute Zero or something?

Anyway, can you post the scan pretty please?

:)

It doesn't take him long to get out but it DOES hold him. Enough to turn the tide of battle while Thor's out of commission.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kidman560:

Dang, this pasta preparation is taking forever. anyway, im reading the iceman solos thing and it seems silly to me considering the lanterns are encased in forcefields and fly in freezing space, worm holes, supernovas, etc. Can you teach me more? maybe i'll change my mind and have to take iceman out. show me scans and stuff. teach me about iceman

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joygirl: I don't think that's enough time to take out Thor, let alone actually working on him, since again, Thor has fought for thousands of years against people with Magic similar to that construct. Frost Giants in Indestructible Hulk #6 "Gods and Monsters" use something like that i.e. That being said, Thor is knowledgeable of tricks like this one, he could last significantly less than Lobo inside.

HolySerpent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

larfleeze solo

Bronze_Surfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joygirl@kidman560@bronze_surfer@holyserpent

I think I'm seeing a trend. So let me just be blunt and ask flat out. Is there ANYTHING the lanterns can do to slow/trick/encase/hurt/kill Thor?? Seems like everything gets an argument as to how it wont work. We havent even gotten to what happens after the inital moves cause people are still arguing over if things will even work. What about the rest of the teams???

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Joygirl

@foreverevil: They can beat Thor. Saint Walker can potentially solo Thor with the amp Kyle gives him.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By GhostRavage

@joygirl said:

@foreverevil: They can beat Thor. Saint Walker can potentially solo Thor with the amp Kyle gives him.

Then he's not soloing... Just sayin'

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joygirl said:

Then he's not soloing... Just sayin'

Having an amp that you get by being in proximity with something else doesn't mean you aren't soloing. Thor has Mjolnir, doesn't mean he doesn't solo stuff.

Bronze_Surfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@foreverevil: Well Sinestro kind of scrwewd over Mongul who was in between Superman and Wonder Woman physicaly with his constructs

No Caption Provided

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joygirl: Mjolnir belongs to Thor as a character since his very creation, Saint Walker's amp doesn't. And that amp comes if a Green Lantern is near by, which in this case is another character, therefore, not soloing.