• 90 results
somayareece

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By somayareece

- Green Scar Hulk and Unstable Sentry vs Pre-Flashpoint/New 52/Rebirth Sinestro and Cheetah

- Morals Off and Bloodlust On

- No planet busting

- Fight is in Wakanda

- Win by any means

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

- Carol Danvers and Unstable Sentry vs Pre-Flashpoint Parasite and Cheetah

- Morals Off and Bloodlust On

- Fight is in Wakanda

- Win by any means

I know a lot of people are going to be thrown off by the fact that Sentry is here and think the Marvel team stands a chance, wins or even stomps because of him because they treat him like Genis-Vell ..... but why put Carol against Parasite, who absorbs energy from people much stronger than her like Superman, and add Cheetah who is capable of tagging the Flash consistently and physically strong enough to be compared to Wonder Woman ..... I mean, Carol's a non factor who gets stomped by either one of them.......this is just Sentry vs Parasite (with Captain Marvel's power) and Cheetah.....cus either Carol gets blitzed and dies off the bat with the possibility of Sentry killing Parasite, or Sentry gets blitzed while Carol gets absorbed ..... either way.....I'm not sure how Sentry without Void or mental stability is capable of fighting the both of them...This can't be fair unless we hype Sentry.

somayareece

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By somayareece
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days: There. Hopefully Adam is a more fair partner.

There is literally no reason why Parasite wouldn't be able to absorb his Anti-Matter powers and be even more powerful than he would be with Carol's power.....gotta stop using these energy based characters against people who can absorb that same power, not to mention Blue Marvel was able to nearly stalemate unstable Sentry ..... Parasite has no reason not to do the same on his own with that power.....but wait, Blue Marvel also has crappy reaction speed feats, and would also get blitzed by Cheetah just like Carol.......this ain't it chief, same result.

somayareece

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm not making any more changes. Now debate whether Green Scar can be drained by Parasite or not.

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#6  Edited By brucerogers

I dunno much about parasite, but Hulk stomps Cheetah.

baph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1 handily.

somayareece

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brucerogers: @baph: Look at that. People actually making picks without trying to fight the OP about it.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@somayareece: Okay, so me telling you a battle is unfair based on facts is fighting the OP.......noted.....anyway yes Parasite can absorb the gamma radiation.....can he sustain it.....no, he loses and probably explodes after a few seconds......Cheetah can do nothing to Hulk either and will get doubled teamed as soon as Parasite goes down.....so now it's a definite stomp in the other direction....not sure if you intended to make this unfair, but it still is. No one can argue for Cheetah or Parasite winning, if one side has no chance of winning, whats the point.

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sentry overloads Parasite just like he did to Absorbing Man (and just like Damage did to Parasite). Pretty sure Hulk has feats against energy absorption as well. I don't really see Cheetah beating either Robert or Bruce even with the speed advantage.

Alsimmons77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Alsimmons77

Cheetah tears Sentry apart, but i don't see Sinestro beating Green Scar and he could wear Cheetah down with his regeneration.

So team 1.

Avatar image for the_living_tribunal_24
The_living_tribunal_24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

thebuckaronatr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Either blood lusted Thaal or Barbara beat Rob handily if he is unstable but that form of Banner is a big problem, team 2 with extreme difficulty.

King-Ragnar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Could go either way.

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 114

#15  Edited By KrleAvenger

@ancient_0f_days: Cheetah tagged the Flash literally because she attacked him from behind when he wasn't aware of her presence. She took advantage of it and later sliced his throat open. That's literally the reason why she was capable of fighting him. If it weren't for the fact that she caught him off guard, she would never be able to do the same thing, well, based on feats that is.

MorbusGrav

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days: Cheetah tagged the Flash literally because she attacked him from behind when he wasn't aware of her presence. She took advantage of it and later sliced his throat open. That's literally the reason why she was capable of fighting him. If it weren't for the fact that she caught him off guard, she would never be able to do the same thing, well, based on feats that is.

And since then she's been portrayed as either around his level due to Zolomon's training, or otherwise faster than Wonder Woman without outside interference.....chalk it up to the speed of Hermes for Wonder Woman and the speed of a plant god for Cheetah....but regardless, she doesn't have many feats after her comparisons with Flash Pre-Flashpoint.......therefore her most recent showings present her as someone capable of tagging the Flash and being faster than Wonder Woman.....besides, who else can catch Flash off guard without PIS that isn't a speedster or someone with comparable speed?

@the_living_tribunal_24 said:

@ancient_0f_days: plot twist, its cheetah hes more interested on.

Interesting, but at this point it could be argued that he's more drawn to Sentry as well, considering he hasn't switched out Bob or Minerva respectively, unlike Carol, Blue Marvel and Parasite....

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days: Flash was caught off guard because he wasn't moving nor was he aware of someone attacking him. So speed is pretty much useless in those situations. If by "most recent" you are talking about her tagging the Flash in Geoff Johns' New 52 Justice League run, sure, she was capable of doing that (even tho New 52 Barry is kind of a jobber who gets tagged by everybody, but I'm not gonna go there). I was mostly talking about her showings with Wally after her training with Zoom. Again, she only tagged him when he wasn't moving, and he couldn't react because he didn't know she was even there. And it was an attack from behind.

So it's that really impressive. I do acknowledge the fact that she is faster than Diana tho.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c15c5c049c51
deactivated-5c15c5c049c51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team Marvel wins very decisively.

gunchar16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By gunchar16

Team DC due to gigantic speed advantages, heck Cheetah outspeeded Wonder Woman and tagged Flash several times from different positions after Zolomon's little therapy session.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days: If by "most recent"

she doesn't have many feats after her comparisons with Flash Pre-Flashpoint.......therefore her most recent showings present her as someone capable of tagging the Flash and being faster than Wonder Woman.....

@ancient_0f_days: Flash was caught off guard because he wasn't moving nor was he aware of someone attacking him. So speed is pretty much useless in those situations. If by "most recent" you are talking about her tagging the Flash in Geoff Johns' New 52 Justice League run, sure, she was capable of doing that (even tho New 52 Barry is kind of a jobber who gets tagged by everybody, but I'm not gonna go there). I was mostly talking about her showings with Wally after her training with Zoom. Again, she only tagged him when he wasn't moving, and he couldn't react because he didn't know she was even there. And it was an attack from behind.

So it's that really impressive. I do acknowledge the fact that she is faster than Diana tho.

Based on what we know, Pre-52 Wally is faster than New-52 Barry who was able to phase through a bullet the moment it made contact with his head, Wally is faster than Barry by quite a bit if I'm not mistaken......frankly, I can't say off the top of my head that Wally has a reaction feat just like that, however based on him being faster in every single way, I'd think it strange that he can brag about perceiving things that take place in the span of attoseconds and his super speed reactions could not register in time to alert him...Granted Cheetah is faster than a bullet....but I wouldn't even put her too far above femtosecond reaction speed let alone an attosecond.....I don't know, PIS, maybe WIS for Wally's alleged attosecond reaction speed....I don't know because he's done the impossible so much it hurts....Cheetah is not as fast as Wally, regardless of how many times the comics say so, but I have a hard time believing Wally could not react to her because he got blind sided.......sure, Cheetah moved so fast that not even Supergirl or Wonder Woman perceived her with their super hearing and super senses.....they aren't as fast as Flash and Cheetah can move in complete silence, but for Wally West the fastest Flash to not even get a hint of her before his perceptions kicked in is not something I can chalk up to him simply not being aware....like I said

...besides, who else can catch Flash off guard without PIS that isn't a speedster or someone with comparable speed?

the only one I've seen do that to Wally on a consistent basis is Zoom, which is not surprising since Zolomon trained her and probably taught her some of his tricks concerning sneaking up on the Flash......I'm just saying, I might have a hard time finding feats for other characters who can actually sneak up on latePre-Flashpoint Wally....if I do, what do you think the chances will be that they will be speedsters with comparable speed?

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days:

she doesn't have many feats after her comparisons with Flash Pre-Flashpoint.......therefore her most recent showings present her as someone capable of tagging the Flash and being faster than Wonder Woman.....

I meant in case you had that in mind as well.

Based on what we know, Pre-52 Wally is faster than New-52 Barry who was able to phase through a bullet the moment it made contact with his head, Wally is faster than Barry by quite a bit if I'm not mistaken......frankly, I can't say off the top of my head that Wally has a reaction feat just like that, however based on him being faster in every single way, I'd think it strange that he can brag about perceiving things that take place in the span of attoseconds and his super speed reactions could not register in time to alert him...Granted Cheetah is faster than a bullet....but I wouldn't even put her too far above femtosecond reaction speed let alone an attosecond...

Comparison between Pre-52 Wally and New 52 Barry has never been made, so there is no objective way of saying who is faster. Sure, Wally has better feats, but because they were never compared, we can't say Barry's feats apply to Wally, especially when we compare two different versions. On top of it, Barry's ability is related to specific instinct type of reaction time speed, where his body alone reacts just by sending information into the brain. So while Pre-New 52 Wally does have better speed feats than New 52 Barry, he does not have this specific ability Barry has, as he didn't really react in a way that involves his instincts like Barry did.

It is also relevant to the fact that Wally doesn't have a single femtosecond reaction time speed feat, so it stands to reason that Barry has better reaction time speed than Wally, although Wally has better running speed, punching speed, combat speed and perception. Speaking of perception, attosecond thing that was mentioned by the Flash was related to speed of their brain, perception and thinking. Not raw speed or reaction time speed. That femtosecond feat was related to reaction time speed so it's not the same thing, therefor it does not compare. And I think you are aware of the fact that perception speed is way greater than combat and reaction time speed.

Another thing I think I should bring up is that that attosecond statement was made by Barry, not Wally.

No Caption Provided

This is Barry Allen talking to Clark, not Wally West (although Wally himself made an attosecond claim before but that is irrelevant here).

..I don't know, PIS, maybe WIS for Wally's alleged attosecond reaction speed....I don't know because he's done the impossible so much it hurts....Cheetah is not as fast as Wally, regardless of how many times the comics say so, but I have a hard time believing Wally could not react to her because he got blind sided.......sure, Cheetah moved so fast that not even Supergirl or Wonder Woman perceived her with their super hearing and super senses.....they aren't as fast as Flash and Cheetah can move in complete silence, but for Wally West the fastest Flash to not even get a hint of her before his perceptions kicked in is not something I can chalk up to him simply not being aware....like I said

There is logic in this argument. But again, the problem is, it's not like she caught him off guard because he was distracted or something or she just tagged him. She tagged because he wasn't moving. And again, he didn't know she was there or when she was gonna attack.

It is a decent showing of speed for her. But it's not the same as tagging someone when you are actually fighting and Flash knows you are there and that you are gonna attack him. And it's not like he failed to react because again, he didn't know he was gonna get attacked.

...besides, who else can catch Flash off guard without PIS that isn't a speedster or someone with comparable speed?

the only one I've seen do that to Wally on a consistent basis is Zoom, which is not surprising since Zolomon trained her and probably taught her some of his tricks concerning sneaking up on the Flash......I'm just saying, I might have a hard time finding feats for other characters who can actually sneak up on latePre-Flashpoint Wally....if I do, what do you think the chances will be that they will be speedsters with comparable speed?

Jay Garrick, Bart Allen, Max Mercury, White Martians, Johnny Quick and a bunch of other speedsters were able to fight on par with Wally West, even get the best of him, get him off balance, stalemate him, hell, even blitz him or knock him down. And none of them are as fast as Wally himself. And unlike Cheetah, Wally was aware of their presence and he knew where they were.

@gunchar16 She only tagged him when he wasn't moving and didn't know she was there.

gunchar16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@krleavenger:

She only tagged him when he wasn't moving and didn't know she was there.

What are you even talking about, Cheetah tagged Flash several times after Zolomon punched Wonder Woman to France and he even needed to steal her speed at the end.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

michaelfnshotz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By KrleAvenger

@gunchar16 And before all of that, she caught him off guard and sliced his throat open. He was mortally wounded. There is nothing to suggest she is capable of doing the same thing to Flash who isn't hurt and isn't caught off guard. Obviously he wasn't at his peak when his throat was opened and constantly bleeding. And she already hurt him before the fight even started. If it was a fair fight without sucker punch, she would never touche him.

@michaelfnshotz 1) Feats >>> Statements. 2) Doesn't make Hulk less impressive. 3) How is that remotely relevant to what I'm saying?

baph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

gunchar16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By gunchar16

@krleavenger said:

@gunchar16 And before all of that, she caught him off guard and sliced his throat open. He was mortally wounded. There is nothing to suggest she is capable of doing the same thing to Flash who isn't hurt and isn't caught off guard. Obviously he wasn't at his peak when his throat was opened and constantly bleeding. And she already hurt him before the fight even started. If it was a fair fight without sucker punch, she would never touche him.

That sounds really just like denial to be honest, Flash's powers never worked that way as far as i can remember and the story was obviously not portrayed the way you say.

I know it's a very popular thing here to lowball everything related to Wonder Woman but that was a pretty clear portrayal of Cheetah being fast enough after Zolomon unlocked her potential and even the whole point, nobody is saying Cheetah was as fast as Flash at his best but she was clearly able to hang with him for a bit and is obviously much faster than Sentry and Hulk.

Avatar image for xmangog__beastx
xMangog__Beastx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By xMangog__Beastx
The_Badman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cheetah is nowhere close to Wally West in speed, even though she's ahead of people like Superman in combat speed.

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By KrleAvenger

@gunchar16: I never denied the fact that she is faster than Sentry and Hulk. The outcome of this fight is 100% irrelevant to me. I'm talking about Flash only. Cheetah may be capable of holding her own against the Flash, but I have no idea why you people overhype that feat so much. Not only did the entire fight started with Flash, who was caught off guard, having his throat opened, but there are a handful of people who were confirmed to be way slower than the Flash who were able to give him a run for his money, who I already listed on paragraph above the one where I tagged you.

I am not sure how "not working that way is relevant". But I'm pretty sure I don't have to be a doctor to say that having your throat opened by a Wonder Woman level being with sharp claws blitzing you from behind at high speed, constantly making you bleed which is something that instantly kills humans and most superhumans without healing factor too, isn't just gonna slow someone down a bit. It is a decent showing, but it doesn't prove she can do it to the Flash in a fair fight, where he isn't hurt and actually the fight starts with opponents knowing where they are.

You also ignored this part, which happens just before she tags him the second time:

No Caption Provided

He even said "dammit", implying that he is just hurt. And therefor he can't fight properly. I mean, during most of the fight Wally was either on his knees or back. You are also ignoring the fact that most of your scans happened after Cheetah broke Wally's spinal cord.

Itachus17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pre52 Cheetah isn't as fast as a serious Wally, but faster than Supes, WW and so on. Which is more than enough for the guys her, but there are some other problems.

Could go either way, slightly leaning towards team 1.

gunchar16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gunchar16: I never denied the fact that she is faster than Sentry and Hulk. The outcome of this fight is 100% irrelevant to me. I'm talking about Flash only. Cheetah may be capable of holding her own against the Flash, but I have no idea why you people overhype that feat so much. Not only did the entire fight started with Flash, who was caught off guard, having his throat opened, but there are a handful of people who were confirmed to be way slower than the Flash who were able to give him a run for his money, who I already listed on paragraph above the one where I tagged you.

I am not sure how "not working that way is relevant". But I'm pretty sure I don't have to be a doctor to say that having your throat opened by a Wonder Woman level being with sharp claws blitzing you from behind at high speed, constantly making you bleed which is something that instantly kills humans and most superhumans without healing factor too, isn't just gonna slow someone down a bit. It is a decent showing, but it doesn't prove she can do it to the Flash in a fair fight, where he isn't hurt and actually the fight starts with opponents knowing where they are.

You also ignored this part, which happens just before she tags him the second time:

No Caption Provided

He even said "dammit", implying that he is just hurt. And therefor he can't fight properly. I mean, during most of the fight Wally was either on his knees or back. You are also ignoring the fact that most of your scans happened after Cheetah broke Wally's spinal cord.

First a question, are we talking about normal Flash or all out Flash?

Because for all out Flash would i agree that she couldn't do that in a fair fight, but normal Flash is a different thing.

Flash was hurt but Cheetah was able to tag him while he obviously used super speed and even percieved the ring as he was still in his whirl, he would have fought better without being hurt no doubt but i'm not convinced that he would have been much faster in trying to avoid her.

I did not ignore that part, but i'am not sure why him saying dammit should be important as we already knew that she hurt him?

And the most important part from my post was the gigantic speed advantage not if Cheetah is specifically faster than Wonder Woman or Flash, so i don't think that is even the right thread for a discussion about Flash.

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gunchar16:

First a question, are we talking about normal Flash or all out Flash?

Because for all out Flash would i agree that she couldn't do that in a fair fight, but normal Flash is a different thing.

Depends on what you mean by normal Flash. But if this is where you are going, sure, I agree. No reason to discuss this even further then.

And the most important part from my post was the gigantic speed advantage not if Cheetah is specifically faster than Wonder Woman or Flash, so i don't think that is even the right thread for a discussion about Flash.

Fair enough.

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#35  Edited By ProfessorRespect

DC team. Sentry's actual combat speed feats are few and far between so I'm not seeing him do much here. Sinestro can definitely give Hulk major problems.

Wrathofthebrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DC team. Sentry's actual combat speed feats are few and far between so I'm not seeing him do much here. Sinestro can definitely give Hulk major problems.

IntoTheVoid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cheetah is irrelent, she can have all the speed in the world she doesnt have the dmg output to deal with them. Sinestro cant carry this alone.

Marishtar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Either blood lusted Thaal or Barbara beat Rob handily if he is unstable but that form of Banner is a big problem, team 2 with extreme difficulty.

Probably this.

Marishtar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Marishtar

Cheetah is irrelent, she can have all the speed in the world she doesnt have the dmg output to deal with them. Sinestro cant carry this alone.

Lol read the comics instead of playing smartass, unstable Sentry isn't tanking anything and Hulk gets double teamed.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e49375365792
deactivated-5e49375365792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

PFP Sinestro vs Green Scar is going to be a good fight, however, Cheetah can speedblitz Sentry who doesn't have good reaction time and combat speed. Overall Team 2 should win.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41 said:

@ancient_0f_days: What do you think about the scans i posted above. It'd be nice to see more of that upgrade from Cheetah.

So, basically Luthor gave Minerva anti-magic, anti-regeneration claws........well then, that's a game changer......only problem is Sentry who heals based on molecule manipulation...might not work on him but Hulk.....I'm not gonna say she can beat him outright but if he can't regenerate from her attacks, can't hit her without getting blitzed hard, and can't just Gamma Burst her to dust, then she has a good chance.....Sinestro can take down Sentry well enough, I don't think that he has to work too hard for it, Sinestro and Cheetah vs Hulk without regen is a hard fight because I can't argue for how they actually put him down since I'm not sure how easy decapitation will work, but that is something considerably valuable to this thread.

Avatar image for itouchedtheboat
ITouchedTheBoat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1 wins pretty easily I think

Pre52 Cheetah isn't as fast as a serious Wally, but faster than Supes, WW and so on. Which is more than enough for the guys her, but there are some other problems.

no...wrong

Itachus17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1 wins pretty easily I think

@itachus17 said:

no...wrong

Nothing about that is wrong.

Itachus17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

After rethinking it, slightly leaning towards team 2 now.

Avatar image for itouchedtheboat
ITouchedTheBoat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@itachus17: aside from the PIS ridden feat of Cheetah taking down Flash there is literally nothing that puts her on Superman's speed. Just a few months ago a writers showed the huge distance between Superman and all the other speedsters he's always being compared to (cheetah included)

Avatar image for deactivated-5e49375365792
deactivated-5e49375365792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Based on this we can conclude Superman should run faster than Cheetah on feet. At least in the current continuity.

No Caption Provided