Green Goblin (No Way Home) vs Wonder Woman (Justice League)

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#201 frozen  Moderator

@w3b said:

@frozen: so evans’ statement of MOS bulldozing the avengers stands?

An actor commenting on the power levels of another verse character is pretty different from an actor clarifying the continuinity of the character he is portraying. It's a false equivalency.

krisbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#202 krisbishop  Moderator

@w3b said:

raimi villains never left & got cured. So by this simple fact, they are variants. and I thought you knew this

Exactly. They are Variants due to the events of NWH. Not before.

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#203  Edited By nassergrant19
@w3b said:

@nassergrant19: I hate yet you make 10x the response to every little thing. Lol. Chill out bro. You obviously are way too invested

No…no you don’t get to do that lol. You came into my thread, brought up Thor vs Wanda and TAGGED ME. Then you blatantly tried to antagonize me….

1. You accuse me of being obsessed with Wanda

2. Accuse me of being a sexist

3. Accuse me of having toxic masculinity

4. Use testosterone to insult which blatantly reveals sexism towards boys

If anyone here needs to chill out, IT’S YOU

w3b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@frozen: he is directly comparing a character to one he is portraying tho lol. If he’s wrong so can the nwh actors be wrong

w3b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nassergrant19: didn’t tag you. But you clearly are the upset party. I’m chill. You’ve clearly been upset Thor loses to wanda for like 10 months tho

Aristeaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Aristeaus:

If the villains' in NWH are the original villains', they cannot exist in both the Original Raimi/Web verse, and the "branch" timeline afterwards. They are only one person. Only way it works is Variants.

Not how it works.

They are turned into Variants after the events of NWH. Precisely because they do not fit into NWH Tobey and Andrew's history anymore.

Based on your logic, the entire MCU pre-Endgame are Variants because their future were changed due to Endgame. Variants are only Variants after the event that turned them into Variants.

My god... lets break this down completely for you.

Spiderman 1 Main Continuity(SM1M): GG fights spiderman, learns he is peter parker, and is taken from the timeline somepoint prior to his death in the end fight.

NWH: GG is cured, and sent back to Spiderman 1, but since he is cured it creates a branch reality according to you, which we will call SM1A. GG is in SM1A, he is no longer in SM1M.

SM1M: Who does Tobey fight at the end of the movie? GG is no longer in the timeline. He is in SM1A, cured. Tobey has to fight a GG at the end of SM1M, who isn't cured, because Tobeys past cannot be changed.

Villains' cannot be turned into variants AFTER the events of NWH, because they would not be able to complete their original movies, since they are cured prior to the final fights. They have to be variants before they were ever pulled into the MCU timeline.

w3b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@krisbishop said:

@Aristeaus:

If the villains' in NWH are the original villains', they cannot exist in both the Original Raimi/Web verse, and the "branch" timeline afterwards. They are only one person. Only way it works is Variants.

Not how it works.

They are turned into Variants after the events of NWH. Precisely because they do not fit into NWH Tobey and Andrew's history anymore.

Based on your logic, the entire MCU pre-Endgame are Variants because their future were changed due to Endgame. Variants are only Variants after the event that turned them into Variants.

My god... lets break this down completely for you.

Spiderman 1 Main Continuity(SM1M): GG fights spiderman, learns he is peter parker, and is taken from the timeline somepoint prior to his death in the end fight.

NWH: GG is cured, and sent back to Spiderman 1, but since he is cured it creates a branch reality according to you, which we will call SM1A. GG is in SM1A, he is no longer in SM1M.

SM1M: Who does Tobey fight at the end of the movie? GG is no longer in the timeline. He is in SM1A, cured. Tobey has to fight a GG at the end of SM1M, who isn't cured, because Tobeys past cannot be changed.

Villains' cannot be turned into variants AFTER the events of NWH, because they would not be able to complete their original movies, since they are cured prior to the final fights. They have to be variants before they were ever pulled into the MCU timeline.

No Caption Provided

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#208  Edited By nassergrant19

@w3b:

didn’t tag you.

No Caption Provided

But you clearly are the upset party. I’m chill.

Yeah cuz accusing someone of toxic masculinity, sexism, and testosterone overload is very chill lmaoo.

You definitely don’t come off as a salty sexist person who hates boys…and has a weird grudge against Thor.

You’ve clearly been upset Thor loses to wanda for like 10 months tho

Since reading seems to be quite difficult for you, I’ll state this again…

Never denied she’d beat him FOR NOW.

The person with a 9 episode show vs guy who hasn’t been in film for 4 years following being nerfed in his last film

Gee I wonder who wins at the moment? lmao.

However what makes you so salty is the fact that he’ll most likely surpass her in L&T. That’s why you derailed my thread when Thor has nothing to do with it lol.

w3b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nassergrant19: I made a post before you posted about me. Just cause you were too scared to tag me doesnt absolve you of initiating a back & forth cause you were salty about wanda beating Thor.

sure I only did it because it was your thread & you’ve done the same with non wanda related threads by bringing up Thor 4 which hasn’t even come out yet as an argument lol. So sure, fault me for sinking to your level

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#210  Edited By nassergrant19

@w3b:

I made a post before you posted about me.

You tagged me first…

sure I only did it because it was your thread

Irrelevant you still initiated it. Saying “only” isn’t an excuse.

you’ve done the same with non wanda related threads by bringing up Thor 4

Cuz Thor 4 makes you salty cuz since you know Thor has a chance to dethrone Wanda from number one. If I mentioned She-Hulk, Moon Knight, or Black Panther 2 you wouldn’t have said shit about “HaSn’T CoMe OuT Yet” cuz it doesn‘t threaten Wanda‘s power ranking. But Thor 4 gives you a panic attack.

If you weren’t this obsessed with Thor you wouldn’t have said anything but it clearly offends you lmaoo. That’s why I find it hilarious whenever this happens…

*Thor 4*

You:

No Caption Provided
w3b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nassergrant19: I couldn’t care less whos stronger as evident by my stating Thor has more power lol. keep projecting your emotions tho, it’s hilarious

krisbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#212  Edited By krisbishop  Moderator

@Aristeaus:

Sigh. Okay, I'll try one last time.

NWH Tobey and Andrew's events have passed. They are already done. With the uncured villains. This is set in stone.

By taking the villains from pre-death, curing them, and placing them back, it creates a new timeline. New Tobey and Andrew as well.

You even linked Ancient One and Bruce's conversation just now. The villains being altered - whether by being taken/cured creates a branch - which is precisely my point.

There is no such thing as "Oh, but then the Tobey from NWH would have no one to fight" - they already fought it.

Your main concern: isn't there an empty hole where Goblin should be for NWH Tobey's timeline 20 years ago? Yes. But it can't and doesn't affect NWH Tobey. This is exactly what Bruce was explaining to Rhodey - about why they can't just kill Baby Thanos.

You are essentially taking the logic of what makes them Variants and applying it to... before what made them Variants. I believe I don't have to explain why this is nonsensical.

I don't see how I can be any more clear about this, but maybe it's my fault that I couldn't make it easier to understand for you.

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213  Edited By nassergrant19

@w3b:

I couldn’t care less whos stronger as evident by my stating Thor has more power lol.

That’s why you tagged me several times, first bringing up Thor vs Wanda in an unrelated thread, second accusing me of being a sexist, third saying I have toxic masculinity, and fourth saying I have a testosterone overload lol.

keep projecting your emotions tho, it’s hilarious

Ummm…

first bringing up Thor vs Wanda in an unrelated thread, second whining about me being a sexist, third saying I have toxic masculinity, and fourth saying I have a testosterone overload lol….

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#214 frozen  Moderator
w3b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nassergrant19: well when you prove me wrong I’ll take it all back. But considering what I’ve seen from you over the last year, I don’t see myself taking anything back

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#216  Edited By nassergrant19

@w3b:

well when you prove me wrong I’ll take it all back.

Wut? I don’t need you to do jack shit lol. I could care less what some random salty alt dude on the internet says….

But considering what I’ve seen from you over the last year, I don’t see myself taking anything back

IDC, especially if it’s coming from someone who shows signs of being blatantly sexist towards boys and has a grudge against Thor along with his fans.

w3b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nassergrant19: you seem to care enough to continue whinging lol. Stop tagging me if you don’t care

Aristeaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Aristeaus:

NWH Tobey and Andrew's events have passed. They are already done. With the uncured villains. This is set in stone.

By taking the villains from pre-death, curing them, and placing them back, it creates a new timeline. New Tobey and Andrew as well.

You even linked Ancient One and Bruce's conversation just now. The villains being altered - whether by being taken/cured creates a branch - which is precisely my point.

There is no such thing as "Oh, but then the Tobey from NWH would have no one to fight" - they already fought it.

Your main concern: isn't there an empty hole where Goblin should be for NWH Tobey's timeline 20 years ago? Yes. But it can't and doesn't affect him. This is exactly what Bruce was explaining to Rhodey.

You are essentially taking the logic of what makes them Variants and applying it to... before what made them Variants. I believe I don't have to explain why this is nonsensical.

I don't see how I can be any more clear about this, but maybe it's my fault that I couldn't make it easier to understand for you.

I feel like you are pretty close to understanding, but still just one step away from full on facepalm. You can sigh and try all you like, but that isn't how logic works.

The past timeline is set in stone. Which means that the GG that was taken in NWH, cannot have been the original goblin. Because you cannot put a cured goblin back into the SM1 timeline and have it work. The entire plot of Endgame was to get the stones then return them to the same point.

There is no goblin to return if it is the original GG taken from the raimi timeline, because he is cured.

You are trying to argue for the original GG existing both in Raimi timeline and the branch SM1A timeline at the same time, both cured and uncured at the same time. That isn't possible. The only way for it to work is for the GG that was taken to be a variant. Not after the events of NWH, but before.

Let me explain it even simpler for you:

You are doing your high school homework(I assume your in high school since you don't grasp this concept). You wrote a report using a pencil on something at 6PM. I go back in time and take your only pencil at 5PM. You have no other pencils. You already wrote the report.

That means that at some point, someone had to go back in time again and return the pencil.

I can't go back in time and put a pen on your desk, because you didn't use a pen. You used a pencil.

Original GG is the pencil. Cured Goblin is the pen. You cannot take the original GG from the timeline, alter him, and then return him to the same timeline. Thus, the branch is created, but there still needs to be a Original GG for the timeline because it already happened.

Therefore, the only explanation, within the rules of the universe that were very well described to us, is that the NWH Green Goblin is a Variant, not the Original.

w3b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@krisbishop said:

@Aristeaus:

Your main concern: isn't there an empty hole where Goblin should be for NWH Tobey's timeline 20 years ago? Yes. But it can't and doesn't affect him. This is exactly what Bruce was explaining to Rhodey.

I feel like you are pretty close to understanding, but still just one step away from full on facepalm. You can sigh and try all you like, but that isn't how logic works.

The past timeline is set in stone. Which means that the GG that was taken in NWH, cannot have been the original goblin. Because you cannot put a cured goblin back into the SM1 timeline and have it work. The entire plot of Endgame was to get the stones then return them to the same point.

There is no goblin to return if it is the original GG taken from the raimi timeline, because he is cured.

You are trying to argue for the original GG existing both in Raimi timeline and the branch SM1A timeline at the same time, both cured and uncured at the same time. That isn't possible. The only way for it to work is for the GG that was taken to be a variant. Not after the events of NWH, but before.

Let me explain it even simpler for you:

You are doing your high school homework(I assume your in high school since you don't grasp this concept). You wrote a report using a pencil on something at 6PM. I go back in time and take your only pencil at 5PM. You have no other pencils. You already wrote the report.

That means that at some point, someone had to go back in time again and return the pencil.

I can't go back in time and put a pen on your desk, because you didn't use a pen. You used a pencil.

Original GG is the pencil. Cured Goblin is the pen. You cannot take the original GG from the timeline, alter him, and then return him to the same timeline. Thus, the branch is created, but there still needs to be a Original GG for the timeline because it already happened.

Therefore, the only explanation, within the rules of the universe that were very well described to us, is that the NWH Green Goblin is a Variant, not the Original.

No Caption Provided
Loading Video...

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@w3b said:

@nassergrant19: you seem to care enough to continue whinging lol. Stop tagging me if you don’t care

Whinging? Your so salty you can’t even spell properly lol. Go hate on entire genders and Thor in another thread.

krisbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#221  Edited By krisbishop  Moderator

@Aristeaus:

I feel like you are pretty close to understanding, but still just one small step away.

I'm not sure if you're intentionally not reading my post, or I didn't explain it to you clearly enough.

After the events of NWH, there isn't an uncured Goblin in the timeline anymore. You've got that part right. But it doesn't affect NWH Tobey.

You are doing your high school homework. You wrote a report using a pencil on something at 6PM. I go back in time and take your only pencil at 5PM. You have no other pencils. You already wrote the report.

Following your analogy - it doesn't matter. 6pm Aristeaus already wrote the pencil written report. What you did just creates a branch where 5pm Aristeaus wrote the report using a pen instead - creating a different 6pm Aristeaus.

This is actually the Baby Thanos issue Bruce was explaining.

Someone returning the pencil would completely negate any branch timeline or Variant ever being born. This is what Bruce was promising Ancient One - but that's not what we're talking about here.

I assume your in high school since you don't grasp this concept

It's "you're" and not "your". Also, it's "can't" and not "don't, as in "Aristeaus can't grasp this concept".

w3b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@w3b said:

Whinging? Your so salty you can’t even spell properly lol. Go hate on entire genders and Thor in another thread.

No Caption Provided

You wouldn’t stop complaining to me about 1 thing I said hours ago. Learn English Nasser. At least before you try to correct someone way ahead of your intellect

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#223  Edited By nassergrant19
@w3b said:
@nassergrant19 said:
@w3b said:

No Caption Provided

You wouldn’t stop complaining to me about 1 thing I said hours ago. Learn English Nasser. At least before you try to correct someone way ahead of your intellect

This is coming from the person accusing people of sexism cuz your favorite female characters aren’t rated highly. Learn the definition of sexism before you slander people with it lmaoo.

Ahead of my intellect? Your dumb as rocks lol. Your arguments consist of nagging people about off topic stuff and accusing people of stuff that they’re not.

But I shouldn’t waste my time with you since you need to work out your hatred of boys and Thor fans lol.

To think you’d make an alt account just to troll people…wow

w3b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nassergrant19: making claims as empty as your head don’t help your case bro

you nag this entire forum with spam of the same “MUH WANDA FANS GONNA BE SO MAD WHEN LOVE & THUNDER DROPS!“

Guarantee google will find hundreds of thoses posts from you if I really dug lol

You haven’t even made an argument cause you have none. You’re mad Thor isn’t the strongest that’s why you cling to an unreleased movie every time Thor comes up

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@w3b:

making claims as empty as your head don’t help your case bro

Butthurt Wandafanboys can’t talk about empty heads lol

you nag this entire forum with spam of the same “MUH WANDA FANS GONNA BE SO MAD WHEN LOVE & THUNDER DROPS!“

Blatant lie and you do the same thing with Wanda lol.

You haven’t even made an argument cause you have none. You’re mad Thor isn’t the strongest

So apparently lying is your forte nice…

that’s why you cling to an unreleased movie every time Thor comes up

And that’s why you get triggered when it’s mentioned cuz you know he‘ll most likely dethrone her from being number one.

w3b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nassergrant19: again, I’ve said Thor has more power than wanda lmao. You can’t even read nasser! sub 50 iq

since It’s not clear, I don’t care whos stronger. You do. I’m laughing at the fact that you can’t accept wanda mind haxes thor

But sure, lie about me spamming dozens of threads like you did with a biased agenda when I’ve only mentioned this topic in like 2 threads lol

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@w3b:

again, I’ve said Thor has more power than wanda lmao.

How is this relevant?

You can’t even read nasser! sub 50 iq

Wow didn’t know you were revealing your IQ

since It’s not clear, I don’t care whos stronger.

You clearly do, that’s why you get so butthurt when Thor 4 is mentioned.

You do. I’m laughing at the fact that you can’t accept wanda mind haxes thor

Laughing at that logic. Can you show me Arishem, Watcher, and Dark Strange TP resistance feats?

But sure, lie about me spamming dozens of threads like you did with a biased agenda when I’ve only mentioned this topic in like 2 threads lol

CUZ YOUR AN ALT LMAOOO.

w3b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#228  Edited By w3b

@nassergrant19: How is this relevant?

Cause if I can admit that it proves Im not upset about Thor being more powerful like you keep pretending to try to win a point on me for some reason

You clearly do, that’s why you get so butthurt when Thor 4 is mentioned.

Butthurt how? Cause I disagreed? does that make you the most butthurt person on this site for complaining about wanda being OP for the last year?

Laughing at that logic. Can you show me Arishem, Watcher, and Dark Strange TP resistance feats?

Im laughing at your logic. I don’t gotta prove your shitty headcanon arguments bro. You do. show me their telepathy resistance since you brought it up. I’ll wait

Stay salty cause you can’t

w3b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nassergrant19: CUZ YOUR AN ALT LMAOOO.

I'm not an alt. This is my only account. my last one was deactivated. Even so I can get you the code for my old username, you still couldn’t find the threads to outweigh your salt

Goldrushed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nassergrant19: As much as I like you and as much as I am not a big fan of Web.

He brings up a solid point of Wanda Minhaxing Thor even though she is not as powerful.

Same way Professor X can mindfuck the likes of Magneto(with no helmet) even though the latter is far more powerful.

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@w3b:

Cause if I can admit that it proves Im not upset about Thor being more powerful like you keep pretending to try to win a point on me for some reason

Wut?

Butthurt how? Cause I disagreed?

No cuz you can’t stand how powerful he’ll get

does that make you the most butthurt person on this site for complaining about wanda being OP for the last year?

Blatant lie

Im laughing at your logic. I don’t gotta prove your shitty headcanon arguments bro. You do. show me their telepathy resistance since you brought it up. I’ll wait

They have NONE, so by your Wandafanboy logic, Wanda stomps Arishem, Watcher, and Dark Strange lmaooo.

Didn’t know trolling could get this bad….

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@w3b:

I'm not an alt.

Yes you are Webinyoureye….

Even so I can get you the code for my old username, you still couldn’t find the threads to outweigh your salt

You mean your salt about L&T being mentioned?

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#233  Edited By nassergrant19
@goldrushed said:

@nassergrant19: As much as I like you and as much as I am not a big fan of Web.

He brings up a solid point of Wanda Minhaxing Thor even though she is not as powerful.

Same way Professor X can mindfuck the likes of Magneto(with no helmet) even though the latter is far more powerful.

I 100% agree with you (currently until L&T) but this dude is toxic as hell. He’s spamming my thread and derailing it while accusing me of derogatory things I’m not(Sexism, Toxic Masculinity etc). Then after I told him to stop tagging me in that thread he continues to do it regardless.

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/gen-discussion-1/turns-out-wanda-was-destined-to-be-more-powerful-t-2247272/

w3b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nassergrant19:

They have NONE, so by your Wandafanboy logic, Wanda stomps Arishem, Watcher, and Dark Strange lmaooo.

Then how do they defend against something they’ve shown no defense to? Do you know how debates on cv work? I can link you the rules

No cuz you can’t stand how powerful he’ll get

no this is your projection. The only one on this site that gets mad is you, when people say wanda beats Thor. I’ve already said he’s more powerful so this lie is plain dumb at this point

Yes you are Webinyoureye….

i was but someone else took that after I deactivated it. This is my sole account

You mean your salt about L&T being mentioned?

no I mean your salt when anyone doesn’t say Thor stomps everyone.

Goldrushed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#236  Edited By nassergrant19
@goldrushed said:

@nassergrant19: The guy is fucking annoying and insufferable.

Facts! Yeah I already called the mods on that other thread…I think for now its best I don’t respond to him here. He’s already getting ready to troll spam this thread about MCU Wanda stomping Arishem, Watcher, and Dark Strange lol.

Ccbm2208

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#237  Edited By Ccbm2208

Why are there all these talks of NWH villains being variants and shit.

Like that’s not what the movie intended at all, they’re just.....themselves guys

This seriously derailed the thread.

Goldrushed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ccbm2208: It is all so Mcu Captain America can be wanked.

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ccbm2208 said:

Like that’s not what the movie intended at all, they’re just.....themselves guys

dami24434

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fodder woman will be fodder woman

KarlHeisenberg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The knob gobbler who got put down by strikes from spiderman? Winning a hand to hand against Diana who took hits from an amped Superman? The gobbler wank is real.

DarkRealm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Lol this thread got derailed it was an entertaining argument though

OT: You know wonder woman is a mid-tier if she is consistently getting put up against spider-man and super soldier tier characters.

krisbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#245  Edited By krisbishop  Moderator

Pretty much this. Just pathetic attempts to limit Goblin's feats. I shouldn't have entertained them, to be fair. Sometimes debunking a couple of dullards is too tempting.

OT: Diana having no gear really hurts her since her consistent physicals aren't the most impressive. Goblin should win in a good fight.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#246 frozen  Moderator

@ccbm2208 said:

Pretty much this. Just pathetic attempts to limit Goblin's feats. I shouldn't have entertained them, to be fair. Sometimes debunking a couple of dullards is too tempting.

OT: Diana having no gear really hurts her since her consistent physicals aren't the most impressive. Goblin should win in a good fight.

At this point I'm convinced it's just contrariniasm.

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen said:
@ccbm2208 said:

@krisbishop said:

At this point I'm convinced it's just contrariniasm.

Yeah not even a day ago they were crying about MCU debaters calling the Snyder Cut non canon in this very thread so their grievance is more salt than it is anything else

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#248  Edited By rajjarsalt
@frozen said:
@w3b said:

@frozen: so evans’ statement of MOS bulldozing the avengers stands?

An actor commenting on the power levels of another verse character is pretty different from an actor clarifying the continuinity of the character he is portraying. It's a false equivalency.

True we don't need Carol bullying Superman now do we? Trust Brie Larson!

Funny how Web's bias compels him to use the statements favoring DC to make his point, as if it wasn't bad enough that he's harassing people on his own thread under a most conspicuous alt.

w3b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@akz said:
@w3b said:

@akz: as if visuals don’t hurt mcu characters more. The level of delusion mcu circle jerkers live in is astounding.

Stop crying while a whiny bitch and post whatever visuals you think hurt MCU characters.

No Caption Provided

If my words had no merit you wouldn’t be so salty lol