No Caption Provided

Rules

• Random encounter-No knowledge

• Canon/Manga feats only for the Bleach team

• Everyone stars in base

• Everyone is Bloodlusted but IC

• Reitasu=/=Aura

• Soul Crush is restricted.

• To make a more fair fight the Diamonds individual abilities works can affect the Arrancar

• Wins by Death, K.O. or Incapacitation

No Caption Provided

#2 Posted by cpt_nice (10044 posts) - - Show Bio

To make a more fair fight the Diamonds individual abilities works can affect the Arrancar

The diamonds easily win then. Blue's empathy power would cripple all the espada and White can mind control them and make them fight amongst themselves.

#3 Edited by SleepingSlaves (1083 posts) - - Show Bio

@cpt_nice: Would empathy even work against Ulquiorra? In addition to this, are they fast enough to not get instantly blitzed by someone like Starrk? If a few of the rather strong Espada start Cero spamming, it could be problematic for them as well.

#4 Posted by cpt_nice (10044 posts) - - Show Bio

@sleepingslaves: Ulquiorra is blasé but he isn't emotionless.

Gems have hypersonic++ reaction feats. Garnet blocked lightning, all the crystal gems aimdodged lasers and Pearl navigated a space ship through a field of asteroids coming from the opposite direction. The Diamonds are above them. Yellow blitzed them with her destabilising wave and no one could react to White's mind control eye beam. Also their combined beam attack on the earth was calculated as ftl.

#5 Posted by Anomalous (635 posts) - - Show Bio

@joviolma said:

• Everyone is Bloodlusted but IC

How does that work? Espada blitz though

#6 Posted by CocaColaMan (538 posts) - - Show Bio

I never read Bleach, but isn’t one of them suppposed to be mountain level?

#7 Edited by SleepingSlaves (1083 posts) - - Show Bio

@cpt_nice:

Ulquiorra is blasé but he isn't emotionless.

He is, though. It's the entire point of his character. If he ever showed emotion, it's because he developed those emotions after meeting and fighting humans like Ichigo Kurosaki. If we use the versions pictured, he doesn't have any.

Gems have hypersonic++ reaction feats.

That's very iffy.

Garnet blocked lightning

From the clouds? If not, it means nothing.

all the crystal gems aimdodged lasers

Unimpressive. It's possible for even humans to aim-dodge like that.

Pearl navigated a space ship through a field of asteroids coming from the opposite direction

That doesn't lend credence to her having massively hypersonic reactions either.

The Diamonds are above them. Yellow blitzed them with her destabilising wave and no one could react to White's mind control eye beam.

Very cool, but still unquantifiable and not on the level of any relevant Espada.

Also their combined beam attack on the earth was calculated as ftl.

That seems very inconsistent.

#8 Posted by cpt_nice (10044 posts) - - Show Bio

@sleepingslaves:

He is, though. It's the entire point of his character. If he ever showed emotion, it's because he developed those emotions after meeting and fighting humans like Ichigo Kurosaki. If we use the versions pictured, he doesn't have any.

It isn't even certain him being emotionless will make him immune to Blue's power. But I am willing to let this point go because having 1/10 of the Espeda being immune to Blue doesn't exactly increase their odds, with White and Yellow being here.

That's very iffy.

Why? I give examples later.

From the clouds? If not, it means nothing.

No Caption Provided

Unimpressive. It's possible for even humans to aim-dodge like that.

Yeah, possible, but also near impossible to do consistently.

That doesn't lend credence to her having massively hypersonic reactions either.

What sense does that make? Asteroids fly through space at hypersonic+ speeds, Pearl navigated a spaceship through an asteroid field and evaded asteroids at point blank range. Pure logic.

Very cool, but still unquantifiable

Starting to think you are trolling. If the diamonds can blitz characters who work in the hypersonic range, they are hypersonic too.

not on the level of any relevant Espada.

Citation needed.

That seems very inconsistent.

Why, because you say so? The gems are literally physical manifestations of light, their attacks are energy based.

Loading Video...

The diamonds shoot their energy beam from far out into space, yet it reached the earth in a matter of seconds and the attack is so huge it is significantly larger than the earth.

So how about you make some arguments of your own, instead of going "that can't be right cause I am uncomfortable with it". What are the espada doing against instant, unblockable mind control or empathy related powers?

#9 Posted by SleepingSlaves (1083 posts) - - Show Bio

@cpt_nice:

It isn't even certain him being emotionless will make him immune to Blue's power. But I am willing to let this point go because having 1/10 of the Espeda being immune to Blue doesn't exactly increase their odds, with White and Yellow being here.

It definitely means something, as he's arguably the strongest when using Segunda Etapa.

Why? I give examples later.

Bad and inconsistent examples.

What sense does that make? Asteroids fly through space at hypersonic+ speeds, Pearl navigated a spaceship through an asteroid field and evaded asteroids at point blank range. Pure logic.

No, meteors fly through space at massively hypersonic speeds. In an asteroid field, they aren't moving nearly as fast.

Starting to think you are trolling.

Good for you I guess?

If the diamonds can blitz characters who work in the hypersonic range, they are hypersonic too.

You'd be right if any character from the series had consistently hypersonic feats.

Why, because you say so?

No, because they haven't shown to operate at that level ever before.

The gems are literally physical manifestations of light, their attacks are energy based.

Yeah, energy based. If they were light based, every energy attack that they fired would be light speed and combining them together would make no difference in how fast they were (as that makes no sense at all). If you're going to try and use a semi-scientific explanation for why they're fast, you've got to acknowledge all of the inaccuracies that brings along as well.

The diamonds shoot their energy beam from far out into space, yet it reached the earth in a matter of seconds and the attack is so huge it is significantly larger than the earth.

I'm not doubting the feat itself, I'm doubting its consistency.

So how about you make some arguments of your own, instead of going "that can't be right cause I am uncomfortable with it".

I never once said anything like that, nor is there any reason for you to get your panties in a bunch because someone disagreed with you about your favorite cartoon.

What are the espada doing against instant, unblockable mind control or empathy related powers?

Blitz and rip them to pieces before they use their powers? The OP never even gave the Diamonds the ability to see or touch beings made of Reishi, so that idea is out already.

#10 Edited by cpt_nice (10044 posts) - - Show Bio

@sleepingslaves: he's arguably the strongest when using Segunda Etapa.

Everyone stars in base

He is not going into segunda etapa before he gets taken out. Not that SE would help him against being mind controlled.

Bad and inconsistent examples.

Without being refuted from you, seems your opinion is mostly bad. Not hard to see why, looking at your profile.

No, meteors fly through space at massively hypersonic speeds. In an asteroid field, they aren't moving nearly as fast.

Wrong.

https://www.quora.com/How-fast-are-asteroids-moving

Asteroids in the asteroid belt between Mars and Jupiter move at speeds between 17 - 25 km/s. Or mach 51 - 75.

Good for you I guess?

Relevant because you are spouting incorrect nonsense and have a clear bias, so if you continue to contribute nothing to this conversation, I will just ignore you because I don't really spend time on people who can't debate.

You'd be right if any character from the series had consistently hypersonic feats.

So I am right then.

No, because they haven't shown to operate at that level ever before.

They have for everything I have already clearly shown. Also, very nice that you ignored my gif where Garnet clearly blocked actual lightning. Guess that didn't fit your little fantasy.

If they were light based, every energy attack that they fired would be light speed

That is their only energy attack tho. And it is either light speed or above, due to the distance. So whether it is made of light or not, it is faster than any of the espada.

combining them together would make no difference in how fast they were

Who said anything about combining them and that having to do with its speed? They clearly combined their attack to make it as powerful as possible cause they wanted to completely wipe out every gem on planet earth.

If you're going to try and use a semi-scientific explanation for why they're fast, you've got to acknowledge all of the inaccuracies that brings along as well.

Maybe you are also light-based, since you are projecting really hard.

I'm not doubting the feat itself, I'm doubting its consistency.

Because...?

I never once said anything like that, nor is there any reason for you to get your panties in a bunch because someone disagreed with you about your favorite cartoon.

It is clear the diamonds being hypersonic makes you uncomfortable, because you have made a point about calling it "inconsistent" multiple times without providing a counter argument, nor have you posted any scans to show me how the side you are backing stands any chance against the attacks they have in their arsenal. Again, how are the espada dealing with instant-mindcontrol that Garnet, Pearl, Yellow and Blue couldnt dodge?

Blitz and rip them to pieces before they use their powers?

I proved already the diamonds have powers the espada can't deal with. Also, rip them to pieces? Proof they have the physical abilities to hurt them? Especially before they get incapped by hax. And post proof pls.

The OP never even gave the Diamonds the ability to see or touch beings made of Reishi

Getting nervous? That's a reach if I ever saw one. @joviolma Pretty sure you intended to make this a straight up fight and not make one side intangible?

You have one more shot to post actual scans and argue factually with proof, because otherwise you will just be ignored.

#11 Edited by SleepingSlaves (1083 posts) - - Show Bio

@cpt_nice:

He is not going into segunda etapa before he gets taken out.

I mean, he can take as long as he wants messing with these clowns. It's like putting an olympic sprinter against a sloth.

Not that SE would help him against being mind controlled.

He honestly wouldn't need it. If they have no way to physically touch beings made of Reishi, then they can't use their abilities to affect him at all.

Without being refuted from you, seems your opinion is mostly bad. Not hard to see why, looking at your profile.

Why are you getting so triggered? I disagree with you, provide my reasoning, and then get nothing but attitude? It's honestly quite sad.

Wrong.

https://www.quora.com/How-fast-are-asteroids-moving

Asteroids in the asteroid belt between Mars and Jupiter move at speeds between 17 - 25 km/s. Or mach 51 - 75.

I never disagreed with that. I was using "massively hypersonic" as a metric for the speed of the Espada (they're lightning timers, which would make them above Mach 200).

Relevant because you are spouting incorrect nonsense and have a clear bias

Nothing I've said has been incorrect or biased in any way.

so if you continue to contribute nothing to this conversation, I will just ignore you because I don't really spend time on people who can't debate.

I would honestly expect someone with over 10,000 posts on this site to be a little bit less of a child, but I guess my hopes were too high. If you want to whine due to my different opinion and insult my debating skills for no reason, feel free to ignore me and exit the argument.

So I am right then.

You're very wrong.

They have for everything I have already clearly shown. Also, very nice that you ignored my gif where Garnet clearly blocked actual lightning. Guess that didn't fit your little fantasy.

I mentioned this grand idea called "consistency" later in my post. I apologize if that doesn't fit into your fantasy.

That is their only energy attack tho.

Not the point of what I was saying.

Who said anything about combining them and that having to do with its speed?

You. If you'll look back, you said that their combined beam was calculated at FTL speeds, which suggests that their combined power had something to do with it since we were discussing speed in the first place.

It is clear the diamonds being hypersonic makes you uncomfortable, because you have made a point about calling it "inconsistent" multiple times without providing a counter argument

Yeah, I'm done after this. If you are unaware of what "inconsistent" means, then this is a waste of my time.

nor have you posted any scans to show me how the side you are backing stands any chance against the attacks they have in their arsenal.

Why would I need to? Bleach is a popular verse with well-known and consistent feats, whereas Steven Universe needs a lot of reaching to suggest that they can compete at all. It's like asking me to provide evidence for Goku defeating Jason Todd.

Again, how are the espada dealing with instant-mindcontrol that Garnet, Pearl, Yellow and Blue couldnt dodge?

By either dodging it or letting it pass through them? I'm pretty sure I've already said that.

I proved already the diamonds have powers the espada can't deal with.

True, but you haven't proven that they could hit any Espada with these abilities.

Also, rip them to pieces? Proof they have the physical abilities to hurt them? Especially before they get incapped by hacks. And post proof pls.

Even fodder Espada like Grimmjow have displayed physical feats far above any Gem:

Bleach Chapter 281
Bleach Chapter 281

Here, he smacks Ichigo and destroys a skyscraper sized pillar completely made of stone (inside and out, since it's not really a building).

Getting nervous?

No?

That's a reach if I ever saw one. @joviolma Pretty sure you intended to make this a straight up fight?

What he intended and what he put in the OP aren't the same thing. If you weren't aware, we base the match off of the latter rather than the former.

You have one more shot to post actual scans and argue factually with proof, because otherwise you will just be ignored.

You've already been ignoring everything I've said that counters your arguments, so I suppose the logical next step would be to ignore my entire post. If you want to be childish as you have been thus far, don't expect respect or patience from anyone else in a debate setting, least of all from me.

#12 Edited by JOVIOLMA (7008 posts) - - Show Bio

@cpt_nice: Everyone can interact with each other.

#13 Edited by JOVIOLMA (7008 posts) - - Show Bio

@sleepingslaves: The Diamonds have good physicals by scale which can put them at least at Small Mountain Level should be enough to trade blows

No Caption Provided

#15 Posted by Cyogre (165 posts) - - Show Bio

Diamonds stomp and it isn't close lol.

#16 Posted by JOVIOLMA (7008 posts) - - Show Bio
#17 Posted by ourmanuel (12283 posts) - - Show Bio

Ew, Steven Unitrash

Avatar image for soothing_sounds
#18 Posted by Soothing_Sounds (2296 posts) - - Show Bio

@sleepingslaves: I believe his point is you haven't posted a single anti feat proving their not consistent in their speed, you just keep saying their inconsistent without any evidence, making you come off, obviously, as a troll, until you actually provide said evidence

#19 Posted by SleepingSlaves (1083 posts) - - Show Bio
#20 Posted by FaradaySloth (10631 posts) - - Show Bio

Bruhhhhhh I could care less about this garbage CN showwwwwwwwwwwww

Anyways, characters below Espada have displayed lightning timing and Hypersonic++ (I guess..?) feats. If we're seriously using "Gems have actual manifestations of light" type of claim then Aaroniero had dodged natural light in his fight with Rukia, and he's the slowest Espada probably so gg.

But yeah, no idea why I'm keep getting tagged in SU threads.

#21 Edited by JOVIOLMA (7008 posts) - - Show Bio

@faradaysloth: bUt yOu aRe oNe Of mY tOp 3 bLeAch dEbAter. anD a blEaCh tHrEaD wItHoUt yOu iS nOt a bLeaCH tHrEaD.

#22 Edited by JOVIOLMA (7008 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump and HOLY SH'T this have 25 days ?