Emperor Palpatine vs Invisible Woman

• 89 results
Punyaamrit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@punyaamrit: @sheevsmacker: her shields are not physical but psionic (therefore can block non physical attacks) they have survived in a void that ended up swallowing an entire universe, she's blocked tp from top tier telepaths. her shields can activate on their own (as well as be present when asleep or unconscious) or she can activate them at the speed of thought. they're incredibly durable and even can withstand attacks against galactus. it even works against magic. so once again.

He.Has.No.Way.To.Deal.With.Her.Shields.

as I said invisible woman surviving a universal attack seems a big outlier, and show me proof of her blocking TP, lol I don't think that she has lightspeed reactions and perceiving, unless you show me consistent feats, I never said that sue has to activate her shields consciously, in fact palpatine doesn't even need to get through her shields, he has multiple strategies that he could use from outside, and lol force isn't magic and you haven't me shown me yet how sue will deal with soul manipulation, force drain, force storm hell not even telepathy

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sue if it's pre reboot when she has telepathy defense current sue might lose to his telepathy if not she beats him in raw power

Punyaamrit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@punyaamrit: @sheevsmacker: her shields are not physical but psionic (therefore can block non physical attacks) they have survived in a void that ended up swallowing an entire universe, she's blocked tp from top tier telepaths. her shields can activate on their own (as well as be present when asleep or unconscious) or she can activate them at the speed of thought. they're incredibly durable and even can withstand attacks against galactus. it even works against magic. so once again.

have her shields block soul manipulation, force drain,TP? I already told you that sue surviving universal destruction is a huge outlier, and show me feats of where she has blocked TP, lol sue has average human level reaction speeds iirc, since when does she have lightspeed reaction and perception speed? lol I hope you know that whenever a mid/low high tier survives universal level destruction or attacks from galactus level beings, we don't count them as usable feats and force isn't magic

He.Has.No.Way.To.Deal.With.Her.Shields.

he doesn't need to, he can incapacitate sue from outside

Avatar image for deactivated-63abc1f72d85e
deactivated-63abc1f72d85e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@punyaamrit: it isn't really an outlier so stop saying it, especially when you're showing you don't know what she can and can't block out. sue is a mid to high tier. we include galactus feats so idk what you're talking about, especially since she's shown to be able to block or shut his abilities down multiple times. https://comicvine.gamespot.com/invisible-woman/4005-2190/forums/can-sues-forcefields-stop-telepathy-686555/
has palaptines abilities ever gone through a psionic shield thats capable of blocking matter manipulation, of withstanding a nova, or containing a gama bomb? no i don't think they have. the fact that the force isn't magic makes it worse for him, because she has and can block out tk.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

@punyaamrit: here she not only blocks out tp, but also shuts down jeans tk.

Punyaamrit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@punyaamrit: it isn't really an outlier so stop saying it, especially when you're showing you don't know what she can and can't block out. sue is a mid to high tier. we include galactus feats so idk what you're talking about, especially since she's shown to be able to block or shut his abilities down multiple times.

yeah right sue blocking universal attacks and attacks from big G are very much outliers, you yourself say that she is mid to low high tier and then try to conclude that her shielding attacks from galan is a reliable feat, like what the hell? and sue can block and shut down galactus' abilities?

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/invisible-woman/4005-2190/forums/can-sues-forcefields-stop-telepathy-686555/

has palaptines abilities ever gone through a psionic shield thats capable of blocking matter manipulation, of withstanding a nova, or containing a gama bomb? no i don't think they have. the fact that the force isn't magic makes it worse for him, because she has and can block out tk.

first of all none of those feats have any use here palpatine cannot use matter manipulation, her withstanding a super nova is okay-ish but you're gonna have to show me more consistent feats and how powerful are gamma bombs anyway? lol palpatine can also drain, soul switch sue, what she gonna do then?

No Caption Provided

lol is this consistent? so far I have seen two feats of her blocking out TP from the classic age and one feat of emma penetrating her shields

No Caption Provided

and considering the emma did it so casually, palpatine literally goes through her shields a knife through hot butter, sue blocking out psionics is pretty inconsistent so i'm pretty sure palps stomps

SheevSmacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By SheevSmacker

@oraclefromhel: force is omnipresent nergy stop wank invisinble.

palp ragdoll or domninate mind with the ease

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sheevsmacker: the only one wanking here is you, if its omnipresent energy it's not getting past her shields.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@punyaamrit: first off, palp isn't on emma's level (he's lower) second emma did it by surprise, third i find it funny how you call it inconsistent then use the one antifeat against it when there's more showings of it working. nice fail.

SheevSmacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oraclefromhel: do you know what omnipresent mean you fool

Omnipresence or ubiquity is the property of being present anywhere and everywhere.

-Wikipedia

That mean that force everywhere including inside invisble woman shield

palpatine fodderise effortlessly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sheevsmacker: sue is capable of even preventing air from being inside her bubble, he's not doing shit to her

SheevSmacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oraclefromhel said:

@sheevsmacker: sue is capable of even preventing air from being inside her bubble, he's not doing shit to her

can you read. i said force is omnipresent. that mean it everywhere. by definition force everywhere including inside her bubble and she cannot stop that otherwise force not truly omnipresent. you a fanboy.

Avatar image for hey_thatsmildlyadequate
Hey_Thatsmildlyadequate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mmmmm that art is making me feel some kinda way about the character. And Sue looks alright too

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sue before the restart to issue 1 had blocked telepathy on several occasions

sue blocks psilord franklin who was powerful enough to read the minds of a watcher breifly he is only able to read her mind once she lowers her force field
sue blocks psilord franklin who was powerful enough to read the minds of a watcher breifly he is only able to read her mind once she lowers her force field
she blocks out psycoman who was effecting the entire city with his power and effected his the entire microverse  with his power
she blocks out psycoman who was effecting the entire city with his power and effected his the entire microverse with his power

and here is a marvel bio source outright stating she could
@oraclefromhel said:

@punyaamrit: it isn't really an outlier so stop saying it, especially when you're showing you don't know what she can and can't block out. sue is a mid to high tier. we include galactus feats so idk what you're talking about, especially since she's shown to be able to block or shut his abilities down multiple times.

yeah right sue blocking universal attacks and attacks from big G are very much outliers, you yourself say that she is mid to low high tier and then try to conclude that her shielding attacks from galan is a reliable feat, like what the hell? and sue can block and shut down galactus' abilities?

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/invisible-woman/4005-2190/forums/can-sues-forcefields-stop-telepathy-686555/

first of all none of those feats have any use here palpatine cannot use matter manipulation, her withstanding a super nova is okay-ish but you're gonna have to show me more consistent feats and how powerful are gamma bombs anyway? lol palpatine can also drain, soul switch sue, what she gonna do then?

@oraclefromhel said:
No Caption Provided

lol is this consistent? so far I have seen two feats of her blocking out TP from the classic age and one feat of emma penetrating her shields

No Caption Provided

and considering the emma did it so casually, palpatine literally goes through her shields a knife through hot butter, sue blocking out psionics is pretty inconsistent so i'm pretty sure palps stomps

Void_Reborn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Palpatine stomps. Get this mid tier out of here.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sue wipes the floor with this 2nd rate geezer

Void_Reborn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@void_reborn said:

sue wipes the floor with this 2nd rate geezer

Implying she doesn't get decimated in any manner of getting TPed, blitzed, ragdolled, drained, essence transfer etc.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@void_reborn: @void_reborn:her force fields are stronger than his tk can block his telepathy the soul pull power might work but she could easily ko him before that

Punyaamrit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@punyaamrit: first off, palp isn't on emma's level (he's lower) second emma did it by surprise, third i find it funny how you call it inconsistent then use the one antifeat against it when there's more showings of it working. nice fail.

lol palpatine is far far above emma, have you checked his feats? and admittedly emma did it surprise but I thought you said that she had shields even when unconscious so it doesn't matter whether it's a surprise attack or not, show me more showings of it, as far as I recall emma's telepathic resistance has always been inconsistent

Punyaamrit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By Punyaamrit

she blocks out psycoman who was effecting the entire city with his power and effected his the entire microverse with his power
@punyaamrit said:
@oraclefromhel said:

@oraclefromhel said:
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

even if she has telepathic resistance, and that's a big IF, palpatine is leagues above any person who you have previously mentioned even emma, jean etc. not to mention she doesn't have any answer to drain, essence transfer, force storm etc. even if she kills him palpatine simply occupies her body

Punyaamrit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

basically this sue has no counter to palp's hax she gets stomped into oblivion

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comic_book_fan said:

@oraclefromhel said:

@oraclefromhel said:
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

even if she has telepathic resistance, and that's a big IF, palpatine is leagues above any person who you have previously mentioned even emma, jean etc. not to mention she doesn't have any answer to drain, essence transfer, force storm etc. even if she kills him palpatine simply occupies her body

watcher's are fare more powerful telepaths

mind transference sounds familar

nope she never fought  anyone with that power  granted she  has had it done to her but that was  her more worried about  torch and ben when Doom got her  i am pretty sure she has resisted before as welleven if he did get her i doubt he could hold her long
nope she never fought anyone with that power granted she has had it done to her but that was her more worried about torch and ben when Doom got her i am pretty sure she has resisted before as welleven if he did get her i doubt he could hold her long

Punyaamrit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@punyaamrit said:
@comic_book_fan said:

@oraclefromhel said:

@oraclefromhel said:
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

watcher's are fare more powerful telepaths

aren't watchers like super powerful cosmic beings way above earthly superheroes and villain? so does that mean that psilord is cosmic level? does he have any planetary feats that put him on par with jean or xavier let alone palpatine? also reading minds doesn't equate to multi-planetary telepathy which sidious has btw

mind transference sounds familar

nope she never fought anyone with that power granted she has had it done to her but that was her more worried about torch and ben when Doom got her i am pretty sure she has resisted before as welleven if he did get her i doubt he could hold her long

this scan doesn't prove that sue can resist soul manipulation, also palpatine doesn't have mind transference, can sue resist palpatine's drain? or him possessing her? so far I haven't got any proof regarding sue's tp resistance from someone as powerful as sheev let alone his other hax

SheevSmacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lmao punyaamrit atomise the fodders who think emma win

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sue's shields are capable of shutting down peoples powers, and even blocking attacks inside them.

Void_Reborn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sidious still stomps. Lock this mismatch.

Punyaamrit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sue's shields are capable of shutting down peoples powers, and even blocking attacks inside them.

oh yeah yeah sure, sue's shields are nigh-omnipotent, they can do anything

Punyaamrit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SheevSmacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oraclefromhel: lmao stop wank invisible fodder

sheev ragdoll with the ease or dominate mind

SheevSmacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

reaperace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 reaperace  Moderator

Can she react at the speed of light?

Can she dominant trillions of minds at a time which many of them had TP defenses?

Can she destroy planets?

Can she move wormholes?

Can she suck out life out of a planet?

Is she immortal?

Does she have a Saber that can burn through things that withstand planetary weapons?

Can she reduce an entire fleet of future technology spaceships, which withstand Plasma canons that easily destroyed continents, to ash with lightning?

These are a fraction of the power and versatility Sheev posses and this list can become a trilogy of books so...

Sidious CURBS her.

reaperace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 reaperace  Moderator

@oraclefromhel said:

can you read. i said force is omnipresent. that mean it everywhere. by definition force everywhere including inside her bubble and she cannot stop that otherwise force not truly omnipresent. you a fanboy.

Force users are basically reality manipulators, cause The Force IS reality with Midi-chlorians being the bricks of existence.

SheevSmacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SheevSmacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

so much comic wank

Avatar image for firstmanofsteei
FirstManOfsteeI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By FirstManOfsteeI

There is clearly wank on both sides

The issue here is fantastic four and Star Wars are both comics that aren’t read enough by either side

In other words Star Wars fans dont read fantastic four and vice versa

The best thing to do is a CaV between the two most knowledgeable on both using current material not composite

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can she react at the speed of light?

she has reacted to things that can move faster than light

Can she dominant trillions of minds at a time which many of them had TP defenses?

no she doesn't have telepathy but she has telepathy immunity while her shields are up

Can she destroy planets?

maybe not she never tried but she can protect planets from things that can destroy them.

Can she move wormholes?

never seen her try

Can she suck out life out of a planet?

she currently can as aweilder of the power cosmic but not in her usual power set but she has fought plenty of characters that can even with her base powers and won

Is she immortal?

currently yes but again not usually

Does she have a Saber that can burn through things that withstand planetary weapons?

she has ripped open watcher bases and punched a hole through alternate reality galactus

Can she reduce an entire fleet of future technology spaceships, which withstand Plasma canons that easily destroyed continents, to ash with lightning?

not with lightning but probably

These are a fraction of the power and versatility Sheev posses and this list can become a trilogy of books so...

Sidious CURBS her.

no he doesn't he does have powers to effect her but nothing says he picks the right power before knocks him unconscious

reaperace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 reaperace  Moderator

@comic_book_fan:

If you could provide scans I appreciate, cause as of my readings she is at best above hypersonic.

no she doesn't have telepathy but she has telepathy immunity while her shields are up

Ok here is the thing, telepathy works differently in Star Wars mythos. The Force is basically bricks of reality so they don't telepathically insert sth on a person's mind like other comics and mythos, but instead alter the mind and characteristics of that person like shaping reality.

Still, I was only stating how massive his power levels are. Susan may or may not defend herself against Sheev's TP, which I think she can't, it's not at all a win condition for Sidious.

maybe not she never tried but she can protect planets from things that can destroy them.

Scans will be helpful, I only have seen her defend against atomic level threats in her consistent feats.

never seen her try

So she has not.

So if you kill her in any way she returns back to life?

she currently can as aweilder of the power cosmic but not in her usual power set but she has fought plenty of characters that can even with her base powers and won

Still, we are talking about her power levels. Squirrel Girl has beaten Thanos that doesn't make her Galaxy Level.

she has ripped open watcher bases and punched a hole through alternate reality galactus

Wasn't that the Ultimate version of her?

no he doesn't he does have powers to effect her but nothing says he picks the right power before knocks him unconscious

He is faster by a very large margin, He has no morals, He has precognition, He is more versatile and He is way more cunning. He will pick the right one before she can blink.

So in a random counter, she has next to zero chance. and don't forget Sidious can try multiple times since he doesn't die.

Hell, Sheev can just drain her soul out and call it a day.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sheevsmacker said:

@oraclefromhel said:

Force users are basically reality manipulators, cause The Force IS reality with Midi-chlorians being the bricks of existence.

she is capable of shutting down his powers in her bubble.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comic_book_fan:

If you could provide scans I appreciate, cause as of my readings she is at best above hypersonic.

Ok here is the thing, telepathy works differently in Star Wars mythos. The Force is basically bricks of reality so they don't telepathically insert sth on a person's mind like other comics and mythos, but instead alter the mind and characteristics of that person like shaping reality.

that makes no sense why would the jedi mind trick only work on weak minds if it were reality warping

Still, I was only stating how massive his power levels are. Susan may or may not defend herself against Sheev's TP, which I think she can't, it's not at all a win condition for Sidious.

Scans will be helpful, I only have seen her defend against atomic level threats in her consistent feats.

recently before she got the power up she was able to shield a planet from void sentry who was going to one shot the whole planet

never seen her try

So she has not.

So if you kill her in any way she returns back to life?

while she has the power cosmic yes

Still, we are talking about her power levels. Squirrel Girl has beaten Thanos that doesn't make her Galaxy Level.

Wasn't that the Ultimate version of her?

no it was the heroes return version which was what became regular canon it was after they returned to the 616 universe from franklin's pocket universe

He is faster by a very large margin, He has no morals, He has precognition, He is more versatile and He is way more cunning. He will pick the right one before she can blink.

So in a random counter, she has next to zero chance. and don't forget Sidious can try multiple times since he doesn't die.

Hell, Sheev can just drain her soul out and call it a day.

a ko counts as a win so if he tries force lightning and she counters by koing him with a forcefield attack than even though he might comeback that still counts as a win for her

Punyaamrit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reaperace: I advise you to not debate with oraclefromhel, the user uses outliers and inconsistent feats and is very clearly extremely biased for sue

reaperace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 reaperace  Moderator

@reaperace: I advise you to not debate with oraclefromhel, the user uses outliers and inconsistent feats and is very clearly extremely biased for sue

I stopped debating completely when I saw they have no knowledge of EU Sidious, I respect every opinion but I hate when people start debating on sth the know little about Like TP only works on weak-minded in Star Wars smh.

Punyaamrit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@punyaamrit said:

I stopped debating completely when I saw they have no knowledge of EU Sidious, I respect every opinion but I hate when people start debating on sth the know little about Like TP only works on weak-minded in Star Wars smh.

lol true and when they start implying that their characters are universal level or something

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I used outliers? you were the one who used the outlier feat(the one with emma, which btw is an outlier so nice fail), none of the feats i mentioned were outliers. she has consistantly fought galactus so no, none of her galactus feats are null and infact people use feats against galactus on here like it's religion. the only one biased here is you and that sheev person, if you knew sue you'd know that any energy is useless against her, he has no way of dealing with her shields, he's not breaking them and he's not getting past them, sue has consistently shown the ability to stop people from using their powers in her bubbles and even shut them down.

Avatar image for deactivated-6054452f0662b
deactivated-6054452f0662b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Force choke gg

Avatar image for deactivated-60c9d02d4695a
deactivated-60c9d02d4695a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points