Loki is stronger than Dr doom!!!

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

Under the conditions of the OP, Doom uses his prep to stomp Thor with his resources.

Avatar image for deactivated-606b9dbd3af4b
deactivated-606b9dbd3af4b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Doom stomps

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By takenstew22  Moderator

Doom stomps round 1, not sure about 2 and 3. If he's allowed to gather artifacts from different places and timelines then I can see him winning those aswell.

Spydey328

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Under the conditions of the OP, Doom uses his prep to stomp Thor with his resources.

Dr.Doom used Magic and Destroyer armor and lost to Thor

Avatar image for deactivated-62262097409c9
deactivated-62262097409c9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

doom wins 1 and 2, thor stomps 3

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect said:

Had nothing to do with Thor. If you'd actually read the comic in which it happens in, one of Thor's friends depowers it by removing the dead asgardians that were powering the prototype armor. Beyond that, he was getting his ass kicked.

Fuillermo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doom Imo. He is a broken character with prep

Spydey328

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spydey328 said:
@professorrespect said:

Had nothing to do with Thor. If you'd actually read the comic in which it happens in, one of Thor's friends depowers it by removing the dead asgardians that were powering the prototype armor. Beyond that, he was getting his ass kicked.

I think you're overestimating Dr Doom. Thor fought the Loki and defeated him. Loki knows Thor more and is stronger than Dr. Doom. Why should Thor lose? is defeating the stronger enemies ???? That doesn't make sense. Thor wins

Spydey328

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spydey328 said:
@professorrespect said:

Loki's Magic is more powerful than Dr Doom.

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By ProfessorRespect

@spydey328 said:
@professorrespect said:
@spydey328 said:
@professorrespect said:

I think you're overestimating Dr Doom. Thor fought the Loki and defeated him. Loki knows Thor more and is stronger than Dr. Doom. Why should Thor lose? is defeating the stronger enemies ???? That doesn't make sense. Thor wins

Not sure what you mean by "The Loki" but Doom with a month of prep isn't losing to plain old Thor. I think you need to be focusing more on the source material and reality (which you claim to do via your user entry) than conjecture about "the Loki" and is defeating stronger enemies.

Spydey328

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Spydey328

@professorrespect said:
@spydey328 said:
@professorrespect said:
@spydey328 said:
@professorrespect said:

Not sure what you mean by "The Loki" but Doom with a month of prep isn't losing to plain old Thor. I think you need to be focusing more on the source material and reality (which you claim to do via your user entry) than conjecture about "the Loki" and is defeating stronger enemies.

Loki knows her brother more than her shoes. Loki grew up with Thor, but Thor still won. Loki has known Thor for over 4,500 years. Thor uses God-Blast and destroys Dr. Doom. If you don't know what Loki is then what are you doing on this forum ?? You're talking about Comics here, serious kid. Go there to read more.

Spydey328

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loki is a stronger mage than DR doom

Avatar image for thespartanb345t
TheSpartanB345T

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A week of prep? Doom slaughters.

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By ProfessorRespect

@spydey328 said:
@professorrespect said:
@spydey328 said:
@professorrespect said:
@spydey328 said:
@professorrespect said:

Loki knows her brother more than her shoes. Loki grew up with Thor, but Thor still won. Loki has known Thor for over 4,500 years. Thor uses God-Blast and destroys Dr. Doom. If you don't know what Loki is then what are you doing on this forum ?? You're talking about Comics here, serious kid. Go there to read more.

Considering you've said in your bio you focus on "statistics" I would have thought that you'd know that the Godblast is something that Thor does with very isolated and specific setup: he's done it maybe two times in a serious manner? Why say regular Thor does it here randomly?

You focusing on Loki is irrelevant here. This is Doom with a month of prep, not Loki. Maybe it would help to focus on Doom's prep than post out of context scans and call people "kid" for being incapable of making a logical claim here.

Spydey328

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spydey328 said:
@professorrespect said:
@spydey328 said:
@professorrespect said:
@spydey328 said:
@professorrespect said:

Considering you've said in your bio you focus on "statistics" I would have thought that you'd know that the Godblast is something that Thor does with very isolated setup: he's done it maybe two times in a serious manner? Why say regular Thor does it here randomly?

You focusing on Loki is irrelevant here. This is Doom with a month of prep, not Loki. Maybe it would help to focus on Doom's prep than post out of context scans and call people "kid" for being incapable of making a logical claim here.

Once again, you don't understand? I take Loki here as an example against the prepared Dr. doom. How irrelevant? it's not irrelevant, you're irrelevant because you don't understand logic, I took loki from the logic of loki's case as an example against Doom. It's Feats. Doom has a prep for a month, that's a fact but Thor is very adaptable, we still don't know how to prepare doom for Thor, whether he steals Beyonder's power, but I personally think Thor will adapt and kill Doom. That God-Blast is Energy from Mjolnir, which means that he can use it more times when he absorbs energy. Just for the sake of interest.

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect said:
@spydey328 said:
@professorrespect said:
@spydey328 said:
@professorrespect said:
@spydey328 said:
@professorrespect said:

Considering you've said in your bio you focus on "statistics" I would have thought that you'd know that the Godblast is something that Thor does with very isolated setup: he's done it maybe two times in a serious manner? Why say regular Thor does it here randomly?

Once again, you don't understand? I take Loki here as an example against the prepared Dr. doom

Loki vs Doom with a month of prep? What's Loki's tech feats, like?

It's Feats

The only feats you posted were dreadfully out of context. The fact you didn't even know that tells me a lot.

Doom has a prep for a month, that's a fact but Thor is very adaptable

What a non-point. Thor's adaptable....ok? This is Doom with a month of prep. He's already beat Thor in the past multiple times, even stealing his hammer with a Time Drone with less prep and resources at the time.

we still don't know how to prepare doom for Thor, whether he steals Beyonder's power, but I personally think Thor will adapt and kill Doom

......right. Hoping this is just a bad troll attempt here lol. If it is, then you've got some work to do on that front.

Spydey328

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Spydey328

1. That loki has a stronger magic than Doom 2. That several times he tried to kill Thor, with preparations. 3. That Loki turned Thor into a frog. 4. That loki is a god has an Azgarian physiology. 5. That loki is very resourceful, and has more experience, yet he is haunted by 4,500 years, which is something.

The only feats you posted were dreadfully out of context. The fact you didn't even know that tells me a lot.

If you don't understand it, don't even comment on it, I still doubt that you read comics about Loki. I won't even break it down for you here because there's a lot of evidence.

What a non-point. Thor's adaptable....ok? This is Doom with a month of prep. He's already beat Thor in the past multiple times, even stealing his hammer with a Time Drone with less prep and resources at the time.

Thor also kicked Doom's Ass several times, so what. In comics, even weak characters beat strongly characters. It happens. For example, Sentry beat Molecule Man, and MM was stronger, at least with better feats.

......right. Hoping this is just a bad troll attempt here lol. If it is, then you've got some work to do on that front.

It takes more than one month to steal the power of an beyonder, it takes 6 months. But the truth is that Doom with the forces of beyonder is almost omnipotent, so Thor would be killed.

You're talking about me being a Troll, look at yourself and your old posts there , Dumbass.

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By ProfessorRespect

Considering you've not tagged me, I'm just gonna assume that was a mistake out of passion and not anything else.

@spydey328 said:

1. That loki has a stronger magic than Doom

Unquantifiable. It's not like you can prove that either with some sort of visual evidence. For Doom, we already know that even as a rookie he was a peer of Strange during T&T, copied all of the best magic spells from the greatest mystics during that arc, as well as working closely with Le Fey during Bendis's Avengers as well as Dark Avengers. It was that same magic that cleared most of the Avengers, not Loki's.

2. That several times he tried to kill Thor, with preparations

Like all of those times you can't cite?

If you don't understand it, don't even comment on it

Oh, I understood: I read the comic where Thor and the Destroyer-Doom faced off, you acted like he destroyed it by himself when it was depowered when he had the upper hand. That shows at least a ignorance about the source material at best.

Thor also kicked Doom's Ass several times

Like those times you can't cite? This is regular old Doom with prep anyway, not isolated.

It takes more than one month to steal the power of an beyonder, it takes 6 months

I never argued this so moot point. So far I see no arguments beyond conjecture and rather salty insults. Maybe get some citations together and make a case instead of producing nothing but weak statements and character attacks.

Spydey328

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

R1 Thor hard stomps

R2 Thor With odin all speak

R3 If DR doom has Beyonder power then DR doom, if not Thor blink Stomps

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By ProfessorRespect

@spydey328: We already all know your position here. Why post again? To throw out more conjecture despite being based around "statistics" and physical evidence?

Spydey328

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Considering you've not tagged me, I'm just gonna assume that was a mistake out of passion and not anything else.

@spydey328 said:

1. That loki has a stronger magic than Doom

Unquantifiable. It's not like you can prove that either with some sort of visual evidence. For Doom, we already know that even as a rookie he was a peer of Strange during T&T, copied all of the best magic spells from the greatest mystics during that arc, as well as working closely with Le Fey during Bendis's Avengers as well as Dark Avengers. It was that same magic that cleared most of the Avengers, not Loki's.

2. That several times he tried to kill Thor, with preparations

If you don't understand it, don't even comment on it

Oh, I understood: I read the comic where Thor and the Destroyer-Doom faced off, you acted like he destroyed it by himself when it was depowered when he had the upper hand. That shows at least a ignorance about the source material at best.

Thor also kicked Doom's Ass several times

Like those times you can't cite? This is regular old Doom with prep anyway, not isolated.

It takes more than one month to steal the power of an beyonder, it takes 6 months

I never argued this so moot point. So far I see no arguments beyond conjecture and rather salty insults. Maybe get some citations together and make a case instead of producing nothing but weak statements and character attacks.

Lokis Magic >>>>>> Dr Dooms

Shapeshifting

Transforms into a normal looking man.

Transforms into a snake.

Turns into a pigeon Loki has a thing for pigeons.

Makes himself radioactive.

Turns into a large dragon.

Fought evenly with Thor for a while by utilizing his shapeshifting powers.

Turns into a bee.

Turns into a stingray.

The Firesword: a magical blade that Loki can summon at will, is strong enough to shatter Asgardian swords and is hot enough to scorch Thors skin without touching him. This is pretty standard for Regular Loki, as he can summon it at will, although it was shattered by Thor during a Halloween fight.

The Norn Stones: magical stones given to Loki by Karnilla that he can use for a multitude of different uses, like rearranging his molecules, amping the Avengers and changing the terrain around him. Loki also used these to give The Hood back his powers

The Odin Ring: a ring housing the power of Odin himself which Loki has on occasion stolen allowing him to do a multitude of things like, trash Thor, deform Balder and one shot Thor. Isn't standard gear, but one of the most powerful things he's on occasion stolen.

Seven League Boots: Magical boots Loki can use to run up glass, rainbows and waterfalls and effortlessly walk across washing lines. Only used by Loki's young adult incarnation.

Gram: a magical sword bathed in dragons blood and enchanted with magic which forces the victim to see the truth or else it kills you or whatever. It's also sharp enough to casually cut through Doombots. This sword is only used by Loki's Young Adult incarnation. Gram was sadly shattered by a pissed Unworthy Thor.

Regular Loki#

This is original Loki, leading up to his death at the hands of The Void. This also includes Lady Loki, due to her not having any power differences or knowledge gaps like his other incarnations.

Strength

Speed

Durability

Shapeshifting

Magic

Loki's main form of attack and where most of his power comes from. Loki was taught magic by a Light elf named Eldred who found Loki near death after an attack from trolls and nursed him back to health. Loki then sacrificed Eldred to Surtur, the Fire Demon, stealing all of his magic power. He did all of this despite Eldred treating him like a son. What a douche.

Offensive Magic

Defensive magic

Illusions

Other

other ways Loki has used his magic

Intelligence

Psychic powers

Manipulation

Kid Loki#

This is revived Loki after being killed by The Void, reborn in the body of a child. Lacking some of the OG Loki's memories and most of his magic experience, so he gets his own section.

Speed

Durability

Magic

Young Adult Loki#

This isn't actually Loki, but rather an echowho stole his body. This and the feats from Regular and Kid Loki aren't interchangeable, so he gets his own section.

Speed

Durability

Magic

Intelligence

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spydey328: Copy and pasting a RT with no citations isn't a argument. Read the source material instead of parroting someone else.

Spydey328

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spydey328: Copy and pasting a RT with no citations isn't a argument. Read the source material instead of parroting someone else.

There is so much evidence that I would write it all day, you wanted evidence here, you are crying now. Don't worry this is proven evidence, argument means proof, just read.

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By ProfessorRespect

@spydey328 said:
@professorrespect said:

There is so much evidence that I would write it all day

This "evidence" is uncited feats with no context, directly taken from a RT you didn't make, lol. It doesn't prove your point and makes you look like you don't know what you are talking about.

you wanted evidence here, you are crying now

Cited. This isn't cited. I know you aren't known for your proof reading skills but maybe take more than a glance at what I read before going for the copy and paste button.

Spydey328

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spydey328 said:
@professorrespect said:

This "evidence" is uncited feats with no context, directly taken from a RT you didn't make, lol. It doesn't prove your point and makes you look like you don't know what you are talking about.

Cited. This isn't cited. I know you aren't known for your proof reading skills but maybe take more than a glance at what I read before going for the copy and paste button.

Your answer we will not come as an normal argument but as your emotions

You don't know what you're writing, I'm probably starting to doubt your intelligence. What are you pouring your ass on me now, what are you crying about now? You wanted me to describe here what Loki did, what are his feats, what are you playing offended now? Of course I knew it, I knew all this I described here, I already have something loaded from the comics, otherwise I wouldn't have created an account here. Your deliberate excuses won't help you.

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect said:
@spydey328 said:
@professorrespect said:

The "you're salty!!" excuse doesn't work when the insults are one sided.

You don't know what you're writing

That's your issue, not mine, lol. Considering you've reduced yourself to just a bunch of non-arguments I think I'm relatively finished here unless there's some actual substance worth going through.

Spydey328

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spydey328 said:
@professorrespect said:
@spydey328 said:
@professorrespect said:

The "you're salty!!" excuse doesn't work when the insults are one sided.

You don't know what you're writing

That's your issue, not mine, lol. Considering you've reduced yourself to just a bunch of non-arguments I think I'm relatively finished here unless there's some actual substance worth going through.

don't cry

BoutaTakeAnL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doom should handily win round 1. He could definitely prep and win round 2. Don't see him taking round 3

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doom should handily win round 1. He could definitely prep and win round 2. Don't see him taking round 3

How so?

BoutaTakeAnL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boutatakeanl said:

How so?

Well, prep is a big factor. A week should be more than enough prep time for Doom to take out a base level Thor. That plus the fact that, as far as I know, Doom has enough durability to tank, at least, a few solid hits from Thor. Without amps or outliers, he's also a very powerful sorcerer, coming decently close to rivaling Dr. Strange. Doom has enough hax, durability, and prep to easily take round 1.

I actually don't see him taking rounds 2 or 3. Thor w/ Odin Force and Rune King Thor are simply too powerful. I don't know the extent of Doom's prep, but based off what I listed, Doom isn't doing any damage at all.

I am most likely wrong about a lot of this, but that's my BASED take XD

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect said:
@boutatakeanl said:

How so?

Well, prep is a big factor. A week should be more than enough prep time for Doom to take out a base level Thor. That plus the fact that, as far as I know, Doom has enough durability to tank, at least, a few solid hits from Thor. Without amps or outliers, he's also a very powerful sorcerer, coming decently close to rivaling Dr. Strange. Doom has enough hax, durability, and prep to easily take round 1.

I actually don't see him taking rounds 2 or 3. Thor w/ Odin Force and Rune King Thor are simply too powerful. I don't know the extent of Doom's prep, but based off what I listed, Doom isn't doing any damage at all.

I mean, if you've read the Doom RT's, you see that there's multiple instances where Doom is able to beat stronger foes using prep and tech he made himself: giving him a week to figure out to do this when he's actually already did the same with no prep and only scraps he picked up from places (Secret Wars and the Hyperstorm arc respectively) then I can't really see him losing to Thor considering his powers and range are quite limited.

deathoes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

R1-Doom
R2-Thor
R3-Thor

BoutaTakeAnL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boutatakeanl said:
@professorrespect said:
@boutatakeanl said:

How so?

I mean, if you've read the Doom RT's, you see that there's multiple instances where Doom is able to beat stronger foes using prep and tech he made himself: giving him a week to figure out to do this when he's actually already did the same with no prep and only scraps he picked up from places (Secret Wars and the Hyperstorm arc respectively) then I can't really see him losing to Thor considering his powers and range are quite limited.

I have not read Doom's RT. I will look into that. I guess Odin Force Thor would be decently limited, but he'd still be, at least, universal or multi-universal no? I don't know Doom to regularly beat foes that powerful.

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boutatakeanl: Odin Force Thor wouldn't be universal tbh. It depends on what Odin Force Thor you use, because there's multiple.

As for the RT's, I list them all here. There's a lot of reading, but, well, Doom is a lot to cover lol

deathoes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doom is prep monster so he takes R1 but R2 depends on the OFT and RKT should win R3

SirKaboom15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Thor gets drained and his neurons get scrambled.

By the way, bringing up Loki doesn't work. The only reason why he hasn't killed Thor is because, duh, Marvel wouldn't do that. Just like Venom or Carnage should have massacred Spidey years ago.

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 takenstew22  Moderator

Thor gets drained and his neurons get scrambled.

By the way, bringing up Loki doesn't work. The only reason why he hasn't killed Thor is because, duh, Marvel wouldn't do that. Just like Venom or Carnage should have massacred Spidey years ago.

That and the fact that Thor is knowledgeable on his trickery/mischief plus they're brothers which might hold Loki back some time.

BoutaTakeAnL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boutatakeanl: Odin Force Thor wouldn't be universal tbh. It depends on what Odin Force Thor you use, because there's multiple.

As for the RT's, I list them all here. There's a lot of reading, but, well, Doom is a lot to cover lol

Thank you! I will definitely go through that.