User Lists: 10

Chronicplane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By Chronicplane

Doom wins with prep, without it Gills stomps him hard GoB, Ea abd chains of heaven spam GG.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Yeah I'm not really convinced of Doom being that powerful in random encounters.

Dr_Deplorable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser: I'd make an argument, but I wanna see gill' s feats first.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a90ca82ccb5f
deactivated-5a90ca82ccb5f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gil.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a90ca82ccb5f
deactivated-5a90ca82ccb5f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gilgamesh wins.

Lord_Spectrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doom converts Gilgamesh into energy and absorbs him, it worked on Hell-Lord level being like Nightmare, sure as hell it would work on Gilgamesh.

SwagPack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Which version of Gilgamesh?

Theorder14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lord_spectrum: Gilgamesh is already made out of od magical energy to begin with so there's no matter to convert. Also, he has resistance against energy/soul absorbing. Caster and Rider for example can also absorb life/magic energy.

FlashingSabre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gil destroys him in a random match. He's massively faster, basically immune to magic, and he has several ways of oneshotting.

AlphaQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lord_spectrum said:

Doom converts Gilgamesh into energy and absorbs him, it worked on Hell-Lord level being like Nightmare, sure as hell it would work on Gilgamesh.

To be fair, in that instance Doom had converted Nightmare from unreality to regular reality using his actuality shield, which rendered Nightmare powerless at that time.

AlphaQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doom has shown to have a lot of power and hax over the course of his long career. He can trap people in illusion and use magic or tech to attack the mind (mindraped Classic Magneto, trapped soldiers in illusions of pain and made Iron Man look like a fool by feeding his mind illusions while greatly weakened), has anti-matter weapons, his blasts deal damage to the soul, has weapons to convert people to matter and absorb them, can drain people's energy on the fly and even automatically, can heal his body through magic/willpower, has sonic weapons, can scan enemies using tech and magic to see their weaknesses, has weapons that break down the forces between molecules, can BFR people across the globe and probably through dimensions (since novice sorcerers like Beast can send people to Hell easily), can summon a time machine in the middle of battle to traverse time and space, has grenades that sends people two seconds into the past, can teleport with a though in the middle of battle, can cast spells that reverse the soul (whatever that means, probably just confronts the person with their own darkness), has molecule expanders, can send things into the microverse (which he did recently when he threw a shield into the microverse), can switch bodies with eye contact, invisibility, various electrical and gas weapons that have worked on high tiers like the Hulk or Thor, the ability to paralyze people in shields that have briefly worked on the Hulk, energy attacks of all sort (heat/cold/electrical/laser, etc.), weapons that attack the brain, magic to summon minions, he has shown undoing transmutation magic, etc.

Theorder14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alphaq:

Most of the things you mentioned is irrelevant so maybe you should only mention the things that you think would give Doom the win without using prep? Makes it easier to counter.

Gilgamesh has magic resistance strong enough to nullify all modern magic in his verse and that include such thing as illusions,mental atks,soul absorbing and magical beams etc. There's a magic ranking system in his verse and his magic resistance is ranked A.It nullifies all spells and magic below rank A. Dr Doom's magic will have to be beyond A ranked to affect Gilgamesh and even then, while he cannot nullify atks beyond A rank, he sould still be able to resist it somewhat depending on the atk.

Without prep, Doom doesn't have access to all his equipments while Gilgamesh on the other hand can summon thousands of weapons he possess each with their own ability and hax. For that reason, i think Gil would win.

Avatar image for sainguinexshadow
SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Which Doom?

Lord_Spectrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alphaq said:

@lord_spectrum said:

To be fair, in that instance Doom had converted Nightmare from unreality to regular reality using his actuality shield, which rendered Nightmare powerless at that time.

He converted him from matter into energy and absorbed him, that's what i am talking about, what's stopping Doom from doing the same to Gilgamesh.

Lord_Spectrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lord_spectrum: Gilgamesh is already made out of od magical energy to begin with so there's no matter to convert. Also, he has resistance against energy/soul absorbing. Caster and Rider for example can also absorb life/magic energy.

Show me that Gilgamesh is a magical energy construct, not a magical entity with blood and such like Thor, since so far in pretty much all of Fate anime variation, he was shown as a being with blood (got his arm cut off lots of blood and etc..) and etc... so there is no evidence so far as i know supporting your claim.

And his resistance is irrelevant here, neither Caster nor Rider have feats on Doom's level, not even close. Doom absorbed NIGHTMARE, that guy is HELL-LORD level being, you do know who HELL-LORDs are, do you? These guys beat Silver Surfer and Thor level beings as if they are nothing, and Doom converted him (and Nightmare is made of magical matter not regular) into energy and absorbed someone that powerful. Gilgamesh is cool and all, but he has no feats supporting that he can resist convertion into energy and then absorbtion on Doom's level.

tj849

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#20  Edited By tj849

Doom

Theorder14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Theorder14

@lord_spectrum:

Show me that Gilgamesh is a magical energy construct, not a magical entity with blood and such like Thor, since so far in pretty much all of Fate anime variation, he was shown as a being with blood (got his arm cut off lots of blood and etc..) and etc... so there is no evidence so far as i know supporting your claim.

We're using standard version of Gilgamesh so i'm assuming we're not using the version of him when he gained a body from the mud grail. Servants are spiritual beings that does not require to eat or sleep. It's impossible for them to starve,freeze,drown or even bleed to death. Also, whenever a servant dies, they vanish out of thin air. Their bodies are nothing like Thors.

Here's a rundown of what servants is.

Loading Video...

And his resistance is irrelevant here, neither Caster nor Rider have feats on Doom's level, not even close. Doom absorbed NIGHTMARE, that guy is HELL-LORD level being, you do know who HELL-LORDs are, do you? These guys beat Silver Surfer and Thor level beings as if they are nothing, and Doom converted him (and Nightmare is made of magical matter not regular) into energy and absorbed someone that powerful. Gilgamesh is cool and all, but he has no feats supporting that he can resist convertion into energy and then absorbtion on Doom's level.

Seems like ur missing context since the other guy says he got nerfed so that seems to play a part.

Also, beating guys like SS and Thor doesn't mean that he has resistance against convertion and energy absorbtion. It would also require Doom to also tag him with it and as far as i've seen. Gilgamesh is faster than Doom. Also, i highly doubt Doom's magic without prep is at the same level as the five sorceries in fate.

Lord_Spectrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theorder14:

We're using standard version of Gilgamesh so i'm assuming we're not using the version of him when he gained a body from the mud grail.

OP didn't specify what version of Gil, so at best your assumption is merely speculation.

Servants are spiritual beings that does not require to eat or sleep.

Neither does Thor and many other characters.

It's impossible for them to starve,freeze,drown or

Cool.

even bleed to death.

Now showing legit evidence ie fights where it is ACTUALLY specified, then you got this point.

Also, whenever a servant dies, they vanish out of thin air.

Cool, so do many other characters, yet they still bleed, i see no reason to see this one as an exception.

Their bodies are nothing like Thors.

No that much proof honestly.

Here's a rundown of what servants is.

I watched it, still no proof, that they don't bleed and etc.... they are even being described as "superhuman". So post legit proof of your point.

Seems like ur missing context since the other guy says he got nerfed so that seems to play a part.

Being nerfed or not (and i still don't rememmber Nightmare being nerfed so scans backing that up would be good), still puts Doom's feat leagues of Gil, who resisted something similar from character for whom you didn't post feats showcasing that they have better feats in that category than Doom, what you are now doing is merely using no limit fallacy just because he resisted similar attack from them doesn't mean he can resist it a more powerful version of it.

Also, beating guys like SS and Thor doesn't mean that he has resistance against convertion and energy absorbtion.

It shows over power of these characters, and i am sure there are feats of him doing something similar, though i am not knowledgable enough about Nightmare, but not that it matters, since Doom has other absorbtion feats like absorbing Power Cosmic with his armor (without prep), absorbing Franklin Richard's energy (though Franklin allowed him but still shows how much power his armor packs) and yet you didn't show feats for Caster and Rider showing they have same level of potency as Doom.

It would also require Doom to also tag him with it and as far as i've seen.

An energy blast it all takes to accomplish and let's not forget that Doom is a teleporter, so taging is not that much of a problem.

Gilgamesh is faster than Doom.

Cool, i already explained above how Doom does it.

Also, i highly doubt Doom's magic without prep is at the same level as the five sorceries in fate.

I argued about his tech, not his magic.

Theorder14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Theorder14

@lord_spectrum: OP didn't specify what version of Gil, so at best your assumption is merely speculation.

So you think OP is using nerfed ubw version of Gilgamesh for some reason? I believe this is standard version. Meaning we're using him as a servant. The real Gilgamesh is actually in a place called thrones of heroes. The versions of him that are summoned in the holy grail war are copies of the version in the throne of heroes. That's standard version. Shouldn't be any more complicated than that.

Neither does Thor and many other characters.

Thor is not a spirit

Now showing legit evidence ie fights where it is ACTUALLY specified, then you got this point.

I watched it, still no proof, that they don't bleed and etc.... they are even being described as "superhuman". So post legit proof of your point.

Cool, so do many other characters, yet they still bleed, i see no reason to see this one as an exception.

It was stated that heroic spirit cannot bleed to death. Don't remember the chapter it was stated in but here's the whole story if ya wanna check it out because i'm not going to spend my time to search for that one quote. https://lparchive.org/Fatestay-night/

Being nerfed or not (and i still don't rememmber Nightmare being nerfed so scans backing that up would be good), still puts Doom's feat leagues of Gil, who resisted something similar from character for whom you didn't post feats showcasing that they have better feats in that category than Doom, what you are now doing is merely using no limit fallacy just because he resisted similar attack from them doesn't mean he can resist it a more powerful version of it.

Why don't you post Nigtmare's feats of resisting it. He was depowered and even you aren't sure of the context. I was just quoting the guy who claimed Nightmare got rendered powerless. On the other hand, Gilgamesh magic resistance actually nullifies absorbtion.

It shows over power of these characters, and i am sure there are feats of him doing something similar, though i am not knowledgable enough about Nightmare, but not that it matters, since Doom has other absorbtion feats like absorbing Power Cosmic with his armor (without prep), absorbing Franklin Richard's energy (though Franklin allowed him but still shows how much power his armor packs) and yet you didn't show feats for Caster and Rider showing they have same level of potency as Doom.

Caster has absorbed thousands of souls into her territory.Again, it takes hours to search around for the quote but it's in here somewhere. https://lparchive.org/Fatestay-night/. Also, i think you underestimate Caster and Rider too much. Caster for example is capable of freezing space and transmutate. Rider can petrify people to stone just by staring at them but it wouldn't affect some1 like Gilgamesh at all with his high magic resistance.

An energy blast it all takes to accomplish and let's not forget that Doom is a teleporter, so taging is not that much of a problem. Cool, i already explained above how Doom does it.

lol, teleportation doesn't matter thanks to Gilgamesh's detection and Sha Nagba. Teleporation isn't really anything impressive. Caster too can also teleport.

AlphaQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theorder14: Only maybe the anti-matter was done with prep.

He can trap people in illusion and use magic or tech to attack the mind (mindraped Classic Magneto, trapped soldiers in illusions of pain and made Iron Man look like a fool by feeding his mind illusions while greatly weakened),

1. Mindrapes Magneto

2. Traps a soldier in an illusion.

No Caption Provided

3. Feeding illusion into Tony's mind after having his magic altered so that he is basically a novice relearned magic.

has anti-matter weapons,

his blasts deal damage to the soul,

No Caption Provided

has weapons to convert people to matter and absorb them,

can drain people's energy on the fly and even automatically,

can heal his body through magic/willpower,

has sonic weapons,

can scan enemies using tech and magic to see their weaknesses,

No Caption Provided

has weapons that break down the forces between molecules,

No Caption Provided

can BFR people across the globe and probably through dimensions (since novice sorcerers like Beast can send people to Hell easily),

can summon a time machine in the middle of battle to traverse time and space,

No Caption Provided

has grenades that sends people two seconds into the past

No Caption Provided

, can teleport with a though in the middle of battle,

No Caption Provided

can cast spells that reverse the soul (whatever that means, probably just confronts the person with their own darkness),

has molecule expanders,

No Caption Provided

can send things into the microverse (which he did recently when he threw a shield into the microverse),

can switch bodies with eye contact,

No Caption Provided

invisibility,

No Caption Provided

various electrical and gas weapons that have worked on high tiers like the Hulk or Thor,

the ability to paralyze people in shields that have briefly worked on the Hulk,

energy attacks of all sort (heat/cold/electrical/laser, etc.),

These are shown across appearances generally

weapons that attack the brain,

No Caption Provided

magic to summon minions,

he has shown undoing transmutation magic, etc.

No Caption Provided

Theorder14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alphaq: cool of you to post scans. Since Gilgamesh is from a visual novel, i won't be able to post his scans as easily and his anime appearance only shows 1/3 of his feats.He should be able to defend himself against mental atks and illusions thanks to his defeinsive noble phantasm like his golden armor. He has also resisted a mental atk corruption against all the evils in the world.

Invisiblity would be useless since Gilgamesh can detect invisible beings with his senses. Gilgamesh has a passive mirror-like magic constantly surrounding around him so any magic-based atks would get nullified or deflected. His magic shield nullifies all magic below rank A. Of course, we would have to determine which rank Doom is first and nothing i've seen thus far puts him at EX rank which is required to penetrate through his shields.

Most of the weapons also requires Doom to tag him with it and Gilgamesh is way faster than Doom. Seeing how Reed of all people was able to dodge him causually, i don't see why Gilgamesh won't be able to do the same who's massively faster than Reed. Teleport won't help since it will be countered by his detection and precog.

In any case, Gilgamesh is capable of firing hundreds of noble phantasm at once. Those noble phantasm possess enough power to split mountains.Each one of those weapons also possess an unique ability of their own. Those Noble Phantasm would be extremely hard for Doom to counter because it can change direction mid-air and also appear from every direction from the enemy's blindspot. Few examples of those abilites are cursed weapons that prevents healing, elemental weapons like lightning and ice weapon that freezes space,invisible weapons and lots more but his most powerful weapon is called EA. Capable of tearing apart time and space itself. I highly doubt Doom would be able to survive such an attack.

kbm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By kbm

@theorder14 said:

Gilgamesh has magic resistance strong enough to nullify all modern magic in his verse and that include such thing as illusions,mental atks,soul absorbing and magical beams etc. There's a magic ranking system in his verse and his magic resistance is ranked A.It nullifies all spells and magic below rank A. Dr Doom's magic will have to be beyond A ranked to affect Gilgamesh and even then, while he cannot nullify atks beyond A rank, he sould still be able to resist it somewhat depending on the atk.

Without prep, Doom doesn't have access to all his equipments while Gilgamesh on the other hand can summon thousands of weapons he possess each with their own ability and hax. For that reason, i think Gil would win.

Avatar image for johnpeterbanana
johnpeterbanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My knowledge on Fate isn't that great, but I still know Gilgamesh should win.

FlashingSabre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kbm said:
@theorder14 said:

Without prep, Doom doesn't have access to all his equipment while Gilgamesh on the other hand can summon thousands of weapons he possess each with their own ability and hax. For that reason, I think Gil would win.

This. Unless you have scans of Doom affecting people with extremely high end magic resistance with his magic, its completely useless in this battle.

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hasn't it been said somewhere that Doom is second to Doctor Strange in magic?

Avatar image for sainguinexshadow
SainguineXshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By SainguineXshadow

Hasn't it been said somewhere that Doom is second to Doctor Strange in magic?

I do believe your correct on this i would have to relook it up though.

Avatar image for life_without_progress
life_without_progress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

Bumper stickers.

Void-Viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Void-Viper

Doom

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doctor Doom wins.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f585b4fd4f40
deactivated-5f585b4fd4f40

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gilgamesh stomps 10/10. First, he is omniscient with SNI and he can see everything on Dr. Doom to find the real one. Then he uses Enkidu which Doom can’t escape. Gilgamesh uses Gob/NP to negate Dr. Doom’s resistance. Then Gilgamesh can amp his powers up to activate EA which can use Enuma Elish to destroy the concept of Dr. Doom, including his armor. Dr. Doom can’t harm Gilgamesh because Gilgamesh is a abstract/conceptual being. So, in conclusion, Gilgamesh stomps this fodder 10/10.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f585b4fd4f40
deactivated-5f585b4fd4f40

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gilgamesh solos all of Marvel.

GodGate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

^

james195omega

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sorry but thats not even a contest dooms armor has taken hits by some of the heavy hitters in the marvel universe such as the celestials thanos and the infinite ganuntlet and survived i have no doubt that gilgamesh is strong but i doubt that he has sth in his arsenal that can surpass that plus he has a time cube and tons of stong doom bots so by using a smart spell he replace himself with his doombots and while gil is busy fighting them he can use his time cube in his castle by replaying the fight over and over again thus giving him enough time to find a weakness and kill him

reaperace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 reaperace  Moderator

Doom, and if he has prep he can solo the verse.

Avatar image for deactivated-5fc1f305e174e
deactivated-5fc1f305e174e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gilgamesh stomps. Dr Doom has no answer to EA.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gilgamesh stomps. Dr Doom has no answer to EA.

doom has an answer for pretty much everything i don't know gilgamesh so i can't say for for sure so explain

james195omega

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vectorprome: DOOM is prepared for everything and for the things he odesnt he can use his time cube to find the answers he needs to counter attack it that man stole the powers of the pre reckton beyonder sorry to dissapoint you but the whole fate universe cant compete with something of this scale

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No matter how powerful is Dr Doom, Gilgamesh is stronger.

james195omega

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

james195omega

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theorder14: doom took hits from the celestials and thanos infinite gantlet im pretty sure he can survive against gilgamesh attacks or at least long enough to escape and come with a counter attack

james195omega

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deactivated-5f585b4fd4f40: hold on this is supposed to be a fight between gil and doom so enkidu is not supposed to be here i mean if you are going with that logic doom could use his allies as well plus in most recent fights doom took all of the marvel heroes by himself and stood victorious without any gantlet or cube and even if doom doesnt know much about magic from the fate series he can esily come with a way to counter it given time which doom has plenty conseider the fact that doom has a time cube in his castle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gilgamesh completely stomps Dr Doom: let's go over what he has:

- Origin Mystic Code which allows him to raise his stats to whatever he wants at will.

- Gate of Babylon which allows him to access an unlimited amounts of noble phantasms/weapons with conceptual abilities at once and simultaneously fire them at you at speeds surpassing the very concept of time. This alone allows him to hit infinitely above his own weight class. Gilgamesh literally has a noble phantasm that makes dying impossible for him.

-His transcendental nature that allows him to freely move between higher and lower realities at will which is infinitely better than being able to transcend dimensions. Think of Steve from Minecraft walking into your living room, out of your computer, and flying off to Alpha Centari and that's basically what Gilgamesh can do but on a infinite scale.

-Enkidu's chains absolutely binds any target with a trace of divinity, no matter their own strength. They cannot escape the chains with any ability and that includes reality warping and conceptual manipulation, making them effectively stuck until the chains either disappear or no longer receive mana from a source.

- Ea erases targets from reality upon contact on a fundamental level, surpassing aristocratic and platonic concepts. It's described as being an "anti-purge attack that cannot be defend against at all." It is basically the act of genesis (the creation of all-things) placed in a stick, making its true capabilities unlimited in terms of destruction and creation.

-Unsuppressed Shaq Naqba Imuru makes him omniscient, the embodiment of his mentality "spread across all corners of the world as if the brilliance of the stars, seeing through all creation."

james195omega

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sourenaraya: the comment about being above everyone in the fate verse was about the beonder not doom

james195omega

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vectorprome: doom has a time cube , time machine an armor that allowed him to withstand a blast from the infinite gantlet the silver surfer andthanos he stole the powers of the beyonder and the beyonders he travelled across time and space as well as different realities he concoured the world twice and gave it up cuz he got bored and is considered to be 2 best magic user after doctor strange

james195omega

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

im sorry i meant conqured