• Theorder14 posted a message in the forum topic Accelerator vs. Thanos. on the Battles board

    @banetheking said:@coolguy18: Thanos still stomps w/o Infinity Gauntlet how is this even close to a fair match,a purple Alien with 1000 years of experience vs white hair boi.Err no, Thanos without IG...

  • Theorder14 posted a message in the forum topic Gilgamesh vs. Mifune. on the Battles board

    Gilgamesh wins. I'd even argue that Archer Emiya wins.

  • Theorder14 posted a new image.
  • Theorder14 posted a message in the forum topic Featherine augustus aurora vs Thought Robot. on the Battles board

    @kaoscrystals said:@theorder14: he said that Sayo Yasuda was Featherine because he thinks that Featherine is the little girl in a dream lel.He also thinks that red truth and endless nine can only be ...

  • Theorder14 posted a message in the forum topic Featherine augustus aurora vs Thought Robot. on the Battles board

    @deagonx:Are you describing your own post? Almost 80% of your statements were blatantly incorrect, or unsupported by the scans you linked. The other 20% were irrelevant to a battle, so I'm not even su...

  • Theorder14 posted a message in the forum topic Featherine augustus aurora vs Thought Robot. on the Battles board

    Featherine curstomps. Don't see how any of TR feats would do anything to her.

  • Theorder14 posted a message in the forum topic Eos Battler and Beatrice vs Phnoeix force. on the Battles board

    @thevvitchking said:Umnico actually wins! For once you don’t even have to use the english mistranslation to wank itPlease do point out what exactly were mistranslated. Are you referring to fan-transl...

  • Theorder14 posted a message in the forum topic Tsuna runs the Marvel Mid Tier Gauntlet. on the Battles board

    @professorrespect said: @theorder14: How many times did he use petrification thpI only recall that he did it twice. He might have done it later but i'm not too sure.He's also capable of using zero po...

  • Theorder14 posted a message in the forum topic Tsuna runs the Marvel Mid Tier Gauntlet. on the Battles board

    @professorrespect said:@theorder14: 20x skyscrapers ain't as durable as Colossus, lol. So what ur saying that Colossus is so durable that petrification doesn't work? That's what ur telling me?He ain'...

  • Theorder14 posted a message in the forum topic Tsuna runs the Marvel Mid Tier Gauntlet. on the Battles board

    @professorrespect: We have seen him use it to petrify snakes which was infused with lightning dying will flame that made them 20x harder than skyscrapers.Xanxus have also used it to petrify enemies. I...

  • Theorder14 posted a message in the forum topic Tsuna runs the Marvel Mid Tier Gauntlet. on the Battles board

    @professorrespect:In the series, there are seven different types of dying will flames. Each with their own characteristic and abilities.Tsuna possess sky flame with characteristic harmony which allows...

  • Theorder14 posted a message in the forum topic Tsuna runs the Marvel Mid Tier Gauntlet. on the Battles board

    @professorrespect said:@theorder14: Both in this case seem to be based on heat, lol. Idk what this dude has to suggest he'd gonna be melting the guyThat's wrong. Tsuna's VG have a harmony characteris...

  • Theorder14 posted a message in the forum topic Tsuna runs the Marvel Mid Tier Gauntlet. on the Battles board

    @professorrespect: His metal frame has already withstood the instance heat of Hell itself. A kid shooting hot flames ain't gonna hurt, let alone tickle.What does withstanding the heat of hell have any...

  • Theorder14 posted a message in the forum topic Tsuna runs the Marvel Mid Tier Gauntlet. on the Battles board

    @professorrespect: What kind of firepower would be enough to take down Colossus?and any reason why petrification wouldn't work?

  • Theorder14 posted a message in the forum topic Tsuna runs the Marvel Mid Tier Gauntlet. on the Battles board

    I think he stop at 4

  • Theorder14 posted a message in the forum topic Fate Zero Servants vs Stay/Night Servants. on the Battles board

    @deagonx: Not if Archer also used his reality marble.I wonder what would happen if they used it at the same time.

  • Theorder14 posted a message in the forum topic Thought Robot Superman vs SCP 3812. on the Battles board

    SCP 3812 wins

  • Theorder14 posted a message in the forum topic Lucifer and Micheal vs Battler and Beatrice. on the Battles board

    @xearesay said: @theorder14: You do understand that by saying the Angels win you're confirming that beings like CAS blink the verse right?Nope, Lucifer and Michael stomps CaS and uminekoThe angels &g...

  • Theorder14 posted a message in the forum topic Lucifer and Micheal vs Battler and Beatrice. on the Battles board

    The angels wins here. Both team stomps CaS though :)