• 58 results
Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Noone301994

This is Deadpool from the Movie X-men Origins: Wolverine and this Iron Man is from The Avengers, his MK 7.

This is a random encounter and Deadpool is bloodlusted.

No Caption Provided

vs.

No Caption Provided

FukYouRenchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By FukYouRenchamp

Because of his teleportation its actually pretty close,i would think the lasers could eventually damage Tony's armour. Didnt he also have adamantium blades? but since there are no rules against it iron man wins in 2 seconds do to BFR.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#4 JediXMan  Moderator

... ugh.

I hate to say it, but Deadpool has a shot. His adamantium blades should penetrate the armor, and Iron Man has no real defense for when Deadpool teleports behind him.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Wait, Deadpool's never even been in a movie?

FukYouRenchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By FukYouRenchamp

@noone301994: Deadpool has that black guys exact powers and he was able to constantly teleport over and over to taunt viktor so i would think he could keep teleporting right behinde tony and slicing his suit up

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Floopay

Deadpool has no shot here.... I don't know where people are getting that idea....

ONE shot from Iron Man would blow Deadpool into a million pieces. He has NO admantium skeleton, and his durability is peak human, at best. Over and above this Iron Man has flight, and likes to use it. So essentially, Deadpool has to teleport directly above Iron Man to execute any sort of attack, which I'm certain would lead to his demise.

Over and above this, any attack that COULD hard Iron Man, even with Adamantium katanas in his arms, would be more likely to rip the adamantium back out through Deadpool's arms than actually harm Iron Man's armor.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Avatar image for deactivated-5a08a02678f1f
deactivated-5a08a02678f1f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

I thought that character that is a poor excuse for a movie adaptation of Deadpool had come to be referred to as Barakapool, but I guess I was mistaken. Anyways, I think Tony wins here. I think one solid punch should do the job. Anyway, did Deadpool have super strength?

SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords said:

Uh, yes, he has.

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deadpool got his head chopped off and still lived (watch the end credits), so even if iron man hit him, he just puts himself back together or heels and continues fighting... cyclops powers, adamantium swords from his arms, teleporting, super strength from that fat dude, master swordsman, insane healing factor...deadpool wins. Iron man got owned by the real Mandarin in the 3rd movie so I doubt iron man could hang with deadpool....side note...hurry up and make the damn deadpool movie!!!!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sheenlantern said:

@i_like_swords said:

@sheenlantern said:

@i_like_swords said:

Uh, yes, he has.

Animated, yes.

X-Men Origins Wolverine was a live action movie.

Deadpool wasn't in that movie.

The animated one I was referring to was Wolverine vs Hulk.

SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By SheenLantern
Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

IM3 Iron Man goes down hard. 1, 2, or Avengers Iron Man stomps.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sheenlantern: What I meant was, it technically isn't Deadpool. No cancer, costume, healing factor, 4th wall breaking or voices in his head. Might have been called Deadpool, but he wasn't Deadpool.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pr0metheus: If he's flying around at Mach speeds I don't think he would hit him everytime

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sheenlantern: What I meant was, it technically isn't Deadpool. No cancer, costume, healing factor, 4th wall breaking or voices in his head. Might have been called Deadpool, but he wasn't Deadpool.

They just changed his character and gave him different origins, but it's still Deadpool. They do that a lot in live action movies.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords said:

They just changed his character and gave him different origins, but it's still Deadpool. They do that a lot in live action movies.

They didn't just change his character. They removed the most important parts of what makes up Deadpool. I'm sorry but that guy Ryan Reynolds played isn't Deadpool.

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By RisingBean

I think if Stark fights from the air he wins. Otherwise I think he gets impaled and dies.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jedixman said:

... ugh.

I hate to say it, but Deadpool has a shot. His adamantium blades should penetrate the armor, and Iron Man has no real defense for when Deadpool teleports behind him.

They're adamantium blades? Where did it say that?

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords: I completely agree with you but on paper he is Deadpool, FOX has rights to him and his character. Whether you or I want to believe it or not is irrelevant. I hope they make him better in the new movie, but at the end of the day (unfortunately), it is Deadpool.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 JediXMan  Moderator

@jedixman said:

... ugh.

If memory serves, they gave him Wolverine's healing abilities for the explicit purpose of giving him adamantium. Wolverine was the first attempt; Deadpool was meant to be the "final" result.

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

@noone301994: He's not Deadpool.

Agreed. Rumor is that if you look in the mirror with the lights off and say "Ryan Reynolds is Deadpool" three times, he shows up behind you, grows another abdominal muscle then steals your girlfriend / wife while flicking you off with a baraka sword. I can't 100% claim that it's true because I'm too scared to try it.

No Caption Provided

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 the_stegman  Moderator

Barakapool has Logan's healing factor, Cyclop's optic blast, an Adamantium skeleton and swords, teleportation AND technopathy he can use to mess with Tony's suit...he wins.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tparks said:

@i_like_swords said:

@noone301994: He's not Deadpool.

Agreed. Rumor is that if you look in the mirror with the lights off and say "Ryan Reynolds is Deadpool" three times, he shows up behind you, grows another abdominal muscle then steals your girlfriend / wife while flicking you off with a baraka sword. I can't 100% claim that it's true because I'm too scared to try it.

No Caption Provided

That is disgustingly scary.

Avatar image for deactivated-60600b79ed2c5
deactivated-60600b79ed2c5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

I say Iron Man, because movie Deadpool is lame and i hate it.

fiodestromus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By fiodestromus

I say Ironman if he doesn't try to fight him like he fought Thor.But even then he should win due to incap

*Says prayer in head God please let them do good with this upcoming Deadpool movie(If it ever gets started)* lol It should be awesome though

Edit:If he does try to fight like he did Thor he is going to get spammed like Sabertooth and Wolverine did on that building

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jedixman said:

@monsterstomp said:

@jedixman said:

... ugh.

If memory serves, they gave him Wolverine's healing abilities for the explicit purpose of giving him adamantium. Wolverine was the first attempt; Deadpool was meant to be the "final" result.

I see.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 JediXMan  Moderator

Barakapool has Logan's healing factor, Cyclop's optic blast, an Adamantium skeleton and swords, teleportation AND technopathy he can use to mess with Tony's suit...he wins.

When did he use Bolt's abilities? I know he was killed and harvested for them, but when did he ever demonstrate them?

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 the_stegman  Moderator

@jedixman said:
@the_stegman said:

When did he use Bolt's abilities? I know he was killed and harvested for them, but when did he ever demonstrate them?

He didn't use them offensively, He was connected to Stryker's computer system, which is how he was being controlled, so I suppose the technopathy was purely used for communication in that instance.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 JediXMan  Moderator

@jedixman said:
@the_stegman said:

He didn't use them offensively, He was connected to Stryker's computer system, which is how he was being controlled, so I suppose the technopathy was purely used for communication in that instance.

But him having technopathy would not help Stryker control him. I believe his mind was hooked up to a computer, but no necessarily because of Bolt. I don't think his technopathy works both ways.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 the_stegman  Moderator

@jedixman said:

@the_stegman said:

@jedixman said:
@the_stegman said:

But him having technopathy would not help Stryker control him. I believe his mind was hooked up to a computer, but no necessarily because of Bolt. I don't think his technopathy works both ways.

It was hooked up to the computer via Bolt's technopathy which was implanted into him, Bolt could communicate with machines, as shown when he controlled the elevators at the beginning.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

It was hooked up to the computer via Bolt's technopathy which was implanted into him, Bolt could communicate with machines, as shown when he controlled the elevators at the beginning.

Right, but I did not think Bolt's technopathy worked both ways.

jojjimbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tony, all he has to do is fly above DP while blasting him with his repulsor beams, don't see how DP touches Tony.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 JediXMan  Moderator

@jojjimbo said:

Tony, all he has to do is fly above DP while blasting him with his repulsor beams, don't see how DP touches Tony.

Teleportation.

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jedixman: Tony moves pretty fast and has wild mobility to accurately teleport to where he is going to be. But I didn't think about the possibility of technopathy as Stegman brought up.

So I amend my answer. If Tony doesn't take to the air or if Deadpool can overpower the suit, he should win.