DCEU Aquaman vs DCEU Wonder Woman (H2H Fight)

• 120 results
skywalker95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

- No Weapons, No God Mode

- Purely a Fist Fight

- Battle takes place on titan

- Win by Death

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

WW is faster and has better durability. She wins

Avatar image for deactivated-60957cbcbe0f1
deactivated-60957cbcbe0f1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably WW

nfactor1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wonder Woman struck me as overall more physically powerful and definitely faster. Probably/possibly more skilled as well, but I think Aquaman gets vastly underrated skill-wise tbh.

LeonardSnart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ready_4_madness: could you list Diana's skill feats? I assure you I can give you a comparable skill feat Arthur has for all of them

LeonardSnart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aquaman is vastly underrated here, I can counter anybody who thinks Diana wins here, this is a 50/50 fight

Avatar image for deactivated-5d2cf537b4a1c
deactivated-5d2cf537b4a1c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aquaman is vastly underrated here, I can counter anybody who thinks Diana wins here, this is a 50/50 fight

I think Diana takes a 60/40 because of her bullet timing feats.

LeonardSnart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rajjar: Aquaman seemed to be able to keep up very well with her and Steppenwolf

CyberpunkCop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WW stomps

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WW stomps. Only clear advantage Arthur has is piercing durability which doesn't matter.

Skill, strength, blunt durability, speed, striking power, all that goes to Wonder Woman.

LeonardSnart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ready_4_madness: mastering weapons doesn't count in a h2h skill fight, Aquaman did equally well against Steppenwolf and defeating Ares who doesn't have any skill in not a skill feat

Wonder Woman beat German fodder, Aquaman beat atlantian fodder, I'd say that's about even but if I had to pick I'd pick atlantian fodder

Aquaman also displayed great skill against Ocean master

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rajjar: Aquaman seemed to be able to keep up very well with her and Steppenwolf

Well, I'd think she loses that super speed with the sword, no? Her bullet timing feats were always when her arms were free without a shield and sword in her hand. Otherwise, her CQC abilities with sword and shield aren't as good as her H2H speed feats.

Mister_Surreal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wonder Woman is pretty much featless when it comes to H2H combat but her durability and skill makes it so that she has the edge. Wonder Woman 55/100.

LeonardSnart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rajjar: there's too much head cannon in your post

LeonardSnart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By LeonardSnart

@ready_4_madness: I thought it was implied that I wanted relevant skill feats to h2h since this is what this thread is about...

Trained soldiers? Those were fodder and showed no skill, the atlantian solider that koed him obviously seemed more powerful than the other ones since he had just finished stomping the other soliders

Holding her own against unskilled opponents has nothing to do with skill, you said the skill gap is clear as day but now you're counting feats against unskilled opponents...

Both have skill feats and Diana defeating a couple more mall cop German soliders doesn't make her skill gap "clear as day" especially since they did equally well against Steppenwolf

LeonardSnart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By LeonardSnart

@ready_4_madness: what skill feats do German soliders have? That's like me implying the atlantian fodder soliders are also skilled cause they wouldn't send unskilled soliders out

Diana beat a couple of more fodder that doesn't make her skill gap clear as day since Aquaman displayed the ability to defeat more powerful fodder

To protect him from those falling blocks? Steppen smacked Diana away then turned his attention to Aquaman and smacked him away and he took Steppens axe using his arm as cover which resulted in him hitting a wall sending blocks falling over him, something wonder woman used a shield to block literally a second before that, so the only reason he needed help from those falling blocks is because he did something Diana didn't show the durability to do and didn't have a shield, I don't see how that's doing better than him since Steppen had even turned his attention to cyborg

LeonardSnart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By LeonardSnart

@ready_4_madness: Aquaman stomped the atlantian soliders, then this one who you can see is meant to be more superior comes and beats him and somehow it's a feat against him? That's clearly a feat for that one solider since we had just seen Aquaman stomp the other ones, I don't know how you can't see this, and Diana got tagged by those mall cop German soldiers, so her performance against them isn't as clean cut since all she needed was to one shot them

And Atlantians>>>>German soliders by the way and that's not even counting the superior one that beat Arthur

LeonardSnart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LeonardSnart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By LeonardSnart

@ready_4_madness: but I don't see why not since it's only feat is beating Aquaman and Diana and him are equals

Avatar image for marvelanddcfan24
MarvelandDCfan24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Diana better blunt force durability and stronger on land

LeonardSnart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for indomitableregal
IndomitableRegal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This fight is closer than it's made out to be, and Arthur has more (and better) H2H feats than Diana. That said, she's stronger and faster enough to take this.

LeonardSnart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ready_4_madness: Diana was losing so much Ares asked "Is that all you have to offer!?" Then Steve died and Diana displayed an ability she hasn't shown since then beat Ares with his own lightning, I don't see how that's applicable here

LeonardSnart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ready_4_madness: Diana dealt 0 damage to Ares, was smacked away easily, outmuscled and was binded by metal with his tk, Diana was losing that fight but I still don't get why that's applicable here, that atlantian actually has superior skill feats than Ares since he was able to outskill Aquaman, Ares has no skill feats to speak of for him to be relevant here

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rajjar: there's too much head cannon in your post

What's the headcanon? Diana's bullet timing feats have happened without a sword and shield in her hand? That with the weapons, she can't outpace Steppenwolf, an arrow/missile timer?

LeonardSnart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rajjar: you saying her gear slows her down is an assumption, since she was able to bullet time with her shield against German soldiers

LeonardSnart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rajjar: you saying her gear slows her down is an assumption, since she was able to bullet time with her shield against German soldiers

I did not remember this at first. I re-watched the scene - blocking bullets with a shield is not as fast as the JL feat. She even did it at regular speed, which is like BP/Cap level, not the superspeed we saw in JL. She also got tagged in her boots right after. I do see your point, though. My main argument is that her reaction speed suffers big time with that, due to the Steppenwolf fight, because she is able to move her arms much faster whenever they are free from holding something, like the sword and shield. Otherwise, she should have blitzed and decapped Steppenwolf, which is like half the DCEU Diana fans winning strat on this site.

LeonardSnart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rajjar: she blocked them with her bracelets and her shield

Amendment50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Diana does in fact stomp.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rajjar: she blocked them with her bracelets and her shield

Right hand bracelet on the sword arm? I dunno how blocking with the shield arm bracelet, but that's my bad.

skywalker95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Aka_aka_aka_ak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WW annihilates

LJayG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wonderwoman 6/10

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

Aquaman is stronger, plus he has better showings overall. Diana is faster, but that wouldn't mean that she would win a match without her weapons or equipment.

Amcu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Diana wrecks on land. She's at least comparably skilled, faster and her stats are better.

She's more durable by a large margin. Having taken explosions that were very powerful and sent her flying hundreds of meters.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

She endured being thrown hard enough to mess up a tank and also took a punch from Ares that sent her flying hundreds of feet into a tank.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

She took hits from Doomsday.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Her shield may have protected her here but its still very impressive and beyond anything Arthur has done.

Her damage output is better as well. She managed to do this to Steppenwolf.

No Caption Provided

I don't see Arthur replicating that.

Avatar image for thebestofthebest
ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

^^^

incursion2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Diana should win comfortably on land

Avatar image for carminedcmarvel
CarmineDcMarvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By CarmineDcMarvel

WW would win, but Arthur is getting severely underrated here. His fight with Black Manta in Sicily was destroying the entire town, and he was getting hit with Atlantian tech (plasma beams and their steel), which is his “kryptonite”. Yet, he still was able to come out on top with just a few wounds healed by seaweed lol. I believe that it’s not his durability that is lacking, but rather his damage output. His h2h striking feats do not give him enough offensive potential to put down WW. Basically, Arthur isn’t dishing out hits like Ares or Doomsday; but, WW IS dishing out hits greater than Black Manta. Therefore, she should be the clear cut winner here.

drago666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wonder woman