Dangai Ichigo vs Zagred(Black Clover)

• 61 results
Gilateen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Dangai Ichigo vs Zagred(Black Clover) (48 votes)

Ichigo slices him up 35%
Zagred Haxes him to death 63%
Could go either way 2%

•In Character

•Starting Distance: 60ft
•No Knowledge/Prep

•Canon Feats Only

•Ichigo is visible and no reiahsu crush

•Win by DEATH

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

• 
Namebk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#51  Edited By Namebk

@one_of_two: Licht managed to stop the demon momentarily but the demon managed to overpower Licht again. It attempted to strike Lumiere but he managed to trap it with light strings. The light sword spell from Patri that expanded over the entire clover kingdom is far above multi mountain and he admitted to being weaker than Lumiere and Licht. This spell was done before he even got his dark elf amp. It's kind of like Kaguya being able to destroy the planet from statements. The statement about Demon Licht was confirmed by Lumiere and Zagred. If there's nothing that contradicts the statements they should be considered valid.

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@namebk said:

Zagred is like small country and FTL. Dangai Ichigo is like what maybe multi mountain?

Mind explaining to everyone here of how Dangai Ichigo is weaker than the Espada 1-6?

Namebk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@namebk: Pretty easy, watch Memories of Nobody (which is canon), see characters like Shikai Ichigo & Eyepatch Kenpachi get casual mountain-mountain+ feats, and watch Espada 1-6 destroy them.

Namebk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@faradaysloth: That still doesn't tell me where you have him at. If you say he's above those Espada who can perform those feats then where do you consider him?

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@namebk said:

@faradaysloth: That still doesn't tell me where you have him at. If you say he's above those Espada who can perform those feats then where do you consider him?

You didn't ask me to tell you where he's at.

But he should comfortably be at Country level potency, with all in-verse facts we know of.

Avatar image for deactivated-61919ebe21493
deactivated-61919ebe21493

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theemperor95: The sentence makes sense. You said you weren't talking about DC and I replied with "AP to a character with lower AP in Bleach can match someone with higher AP with just Reiatsu."

Now back to the topic at hand after re reading through some of Bleach I would have to say I agree with you. Dangai Ichigo being above Ultra Fragor makes sense because Base EOS Ichigo is equal to Dangai and I have EOS Ichigo at Island level and in Bankai small country level (we never saw it but I would assume he gets stronger so Island -> Country is the logical jump).

gdara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Zagred.

But any version above Dangai should win.

Samsaknight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-6135014521cf3
deactivated-6135014521cf3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can go either way but leaning towards Zagred tbh. If this was any version of Ichigo from TYBW no BC character as of now stands a chance.

Lichgod3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@phie2: eh I mean several people should be able to beat him unless he's ftl(which I doubt) and can resist conceptual destructive(which I also doubt)and several BC characters that have time manipulation to being capable of cutting dimensions so no unless you were going by AP and DC wise then yes he is above every BC character in that region but I do have several BC characters beating him

Avatar image for deactivated-6135014521cf3
deactivated-6135014521cf3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lichgod3 said:

@phie2: eh I mean several people should be able to beat him unless he's ftl(which I doubt) and can resist conceptual destructive(which I also doubt)and several BC characters that have time manipulation to being capable of cutting dimensions so no unless you were going by AP and DC wise then yes he is above every BC character in that region but I do have several BC characters beating him

Interesting, this isn't the place for it but I wouldn't mind debating that.

Avatar image for antitheticalopinion
AntitheticalOpinion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This version of ichigo technically can't keep up with Zagred, but for Zagred to actually harm ichigo he'd need to use the life force sucking summoning and that would probably take hours for it to actually kill Ichigo due to his insane reiyoku (essentially life force in this context) levels. If Ichigo were to tag Zagred, I'm 100% sure Zagred would die. Butterfly Aizen >>> Zagred in every physical aspect except speed.

Avatar image for masterbuster666
MasterBuster666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zagred's Word Magic offenses won't do a thing to Ichigo.....

However, his Life Draining Moss & Trident should Oneshot Ichigo eventually, and Zagred scales higher in speed.