User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By marvelfan1992

Rules:

All characters are bloodlusted

No avatar state, but Aang can use all 4 elements

Fight takes place in Avatar Korra Park at perpetual twilight

he starts fresh at every round. basic knowledge for everyone

EOS+Comic feats

May be out of order so just say if he stops at someone but could beat the one/ones after

1) Lin - She has her standard armor with metal sheets

2) Ghazan

3) Kuvira - She has her standard armor with metal sheets

4) Unalaq pre-fusion

5) Ming Hua

6) Tenzin

7) Katara

8) Zaheer with his flight

9) P'li

10) Toph

11) Combustion Man

12) Kemurikage Azula

13) King Bumi

14) Korra with all 4 elements

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Avatar image for fullmetalemprah
FullMetalEmprah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3  Edited By FullMetalEmprah

Stops at 14 or clears in my opinion. I could possibly see him losing to 12 and 13 as well though. Although I think Bumi would be the "easiest" out of the last three for someone like Aang.

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Every round would give him varying amounts of trouble, but he could clear.

Avatar image for deactivated-5eeb201d11f2c
deactivated-5eeb201d11f2c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He might clear. The order is off though - Toph is fodder to bloodlusted Aang and Azula should be a lot lower. TBH only 13 and 14 really have any chance. IMO, Aang would beat Bumi due to his high end earth negation and I haven't made up my mind on bloodlusted Aang vs Korra.

Tektonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A bit out of order but probably clears, Bumi and Korra could take a few rounds but this location isn't great for the latter.

marvelfan1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By marvelfan1992

@tektonic: @mialthefencer: yep it's stated in the OP "May be out of order so just say if he stops at someone but could beat the one/ones after" haha.

There is a lot of water though, like enough for spouts and enough to replicate her best waterbending feat. (the one vs the colossus)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

tektonic: @mialthefencer: yep it's stated in the OP "May be out of order so just say if he stops at someone but could beat the one/ones after" haha.

There is a lot of water though, like enough for spouts and enough to replicate her best waterbending feat. (the one vs the colossus)

Eh, the order problems don't really matter here. As for the environment, I know how much water there is. But I'm still undecided on Aang vs Korra bloodlusted.

BrainDrain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clears. Itd litterally take a team like Azula/Katara/Toph to take down a non-jobbing aang with all 4 elements.

marvelfan1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marvelfan1992 said:

tektonic: @mialthefencer: yep it's stated in the OP "May be out of order so just say if he stops at someone but could beat the one/ones after" haha.

Eh, the order problems don't really matter here. As for the environment, I know how much water there is. But I'm still undecided on Aang vs Korra bloodlusted.

the location/water thingy was directed at tektonic :)

cpt_nice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Could stop at 14, but he clears on a good day.

Avatar image for indomitableregal
IndomitableRegal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

12, 13, and 14 might beat him. Clears the rest though.

King-Ragnar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Questionable order, tho he clears regardless.

Wrathofthebrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Wrathofthebrad

I would change the order to something like this, some of them like Toph would be usually on different positions though:

1) Lin - She has her standard armor with metal sheets

2) Ghazan

3) Kuvira - She has her standard armor with metal sheets)

4) Toph

5) Zaheer with his flight

6) Unalaq pre-fusion

7) Ming Hua

8) Katara

9) Combustion Man

10) P'li

11) Tenzin

12) Kemurikage Azula

13) King Bumi

But bloodlusted Aang with all elements should anyways clear.

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 anthp2000  Moderator

He clears pretty handily. King Bumi would give him a great fight though.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

IMO, the correct order would be something like:

1) Toph

2) Ghazan

3) Lin

4) Kuvira

5) Ming Hua

6) Azula

7) P'li

8) Katara

9) Tenzin

10) Void Zaheer

11) Combustion Man

13) King Bumi

gunchar16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cpt_nice said:

Could stop at 14, but he clears on a good day.

gunchar16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1) Toph

2) Ghazan

3) Lin

4) Kuvira

5) Ming Hua

6) Azula

7) P'li

8) Katara

9) Tenzin

10) Void Zaheer

11) Combustion Man

13) King Bumi

Unbelievable terrible order, Zaheer is way too high, Combustion Man is too high, Azula and P'Li are way too low, Toph is bad against Aang but not that bad anymore, and so on.

The order of the threadstarter was bad in some regards, but your order is much worse.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mialthefencer said:

1) Toph

2) Ghazan

3) Lin

4) Kuvira

5) Ming Hua

6) Azula

7) P'li

8) Katara

9) Tenzin

10) Void Zaheer

11) Combustion Man

13) King Bumi

Unbelievable terrible order, Zaheer is way too high, Combustion Man is too high, Azula and P'Li are way too low, Toph is bad against Aang but not that bad anymore, and so on.

The order of the threadstarter was bad in some regards, but your order is much worse.

Zaheer can run away. No one else can. He can last longer than virtually anyone else with the possible exception of Korra, who might actually win.

Combustion Man is as high as he is because he already showed he can overwhelm a serious non-jobbing Aang heavily relying on high end airbending. Obviously he's going to lose against bloodlusted Aang, but his track record is incredibly good. He is also capable of overpowering Aang, which no one below him really can.

Toph is certainly fodder against bloodlusted Aang. She's no longer fodder to incredibly holding back Aang. TBH no one below P'li on my list is going to slow Aang down much, so I could mix the order around quite a bit.

Azula would get completely and utterly stomped by bloodlusted Aang, she's fine where she is.

P'li is where she is because I don't think she has the power to pressure Aang the way CM does and she lacks the defense or versatility of anyone else above her.

gunchar16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gunchar16 said:
@mialthefencer said:

1) Toph

2) Ghazan

3) Lin

4) Kuvira

5) Ming Hua

6) Azula

7) P'li

8) Katara

9) Tenzin

10) Void Zaheer

11) Combustion Man

13) King Bumi

Zaheer can run away. No one else can. He can last longer than virtually anyone else with the possible exception of Korra, who might actually win.

Combustion Man is as high as he is because he already showed he can overwhelm a serious non-jobbing Aang heavily relying on high end airbending. Obviously he's going to lose against bloodlusted Aang, but his track record is incredibly good. He is also capable of overpowering Aang, which no one below him really can.

Toph is certainly fodder against bloodlusted Aang. She's no longer fodder to incredibly holding back Aang. TBH no one below P'li on my list is going to slow Aang down much, so I could mix the order around quite a bit.

Azula would get completely and utterly stomped by bloodlusted Aang, she's fine where she is.

P'li is where she is because I don't think she has the power to pressure Aang the way CM does and she lacks the defense or versatility of anyone else above her.

Running away counts as losing, and Zaheer is weaker than most of the other benders here.

Aang was never seriously fighting against Combustion Man and also knows about his easily exploitable weakness, didn't you pay any attention?

No Toph is not fodder, she is still a much better Earthbender than Aang, improved in Metalbending, and would not get nearly as much catched off guard as in their first encounter.

Are you drunk, Azula is 1 of the few people here with an actually good track record against Aang even if he is not running away, and who has already shown to keep up with him on several occasions. If you have a hate boner for Azula or other characters is that your problem, but then stay away from threads involving these characters instead of making yourself looking bad for getting emotional and attacking a fantasy character lol.

P'Li is far more versatile than Combustion Man, and would not get as easily taken out by anyone who knows about their weaknesses.

thebuckaronatr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By thebuckaronatr

@mialthefencer said:

1) Toph

2) Ghazan

3) Lin

4) Kuvira

5) Ming Hua

6) Azula

7) P'li

8) Katara

9) Tenzin

10) Void Zaheer

11) Combustion Man

13) King Bumi

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

That order has to be a very good joke.

thebuckaronatr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By thebuckaronatr

Aang could maybe lose the last round and other rounds would give him trouble. A more consistent order could look like

1. Lin

2. Ghazan

3. Toph

4. Unalaq

5. Kuvira or Flying Zaheer

6. Flying Zaheer or Kuvira

7. Ming Hua or Katara

8. Katara or Ming Hua

9. Combustion Man or P Li

10. P Li or Combustion Man

11. Tenzin or Azula

12. Azula or Tenzin

13. King Bumi

14. Korra

Speed, agility and effective fire power are very important.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mialthefencer said:

1) Toph

2) Ghazan

3) Lin

4) Kuvira

5) Ming Hua

6) Azula

7) P'li

8) Katara

9) Tenzin

10) Void Zaheer

11) Combustion Man

13) King Bumi

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

That order has to be a very good joke.

Either respond with arguments or state your disagreements. If you're just going to post derisive gifs, you may as well not post at all.

Wrathofthebrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Wrathofthebrad

@mialthefencer: Sorry that i have to say this, but i think you should go less by your own biases and more with what got presented to us. Because your proposed order, and many of your arguments make no sense to be honest.

Jonez_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I’m gonna get shit for this probably but honestly I think Korra might take him.

It would be a real dog fight. 5/10 could go either way

Wrathofthebrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Running away counts as losing, and Zaheer is weaker than most of the other benders here.

Aang was never seriously fighting against Combustion Man and also knows about his easily exploitable weakness, didn't you pay any attention?

No Toph is not fodder, she is still a much better Earthbender than Aang, improved in Metalbending, and would not get nearly as much catched off guard as in their first encounter.

Are you drunk, Azula is 1 of the few people here with an actually good track record against Aang even if he is not running away, and who has already shown to keep up with him on several occasions. If you have a hate boner for Azula or other characters is that your problem, but then stay away from threads involving these characters instead of making yourself looking bad for getting emotional and attacking a fantasy character lol.

P'Li is far more versatile than Combustion Man, and would not get as easily taken out by anyone who knows about their weaknesses.

I mean, there isn't a barrier around the fight. Technically, there's nothing stopping Zaheer from flying a mile up and just sitting there. And even if he has to stay close to the battlefield, he can still evade far more easily than anyone else here.

Aang was 100% serious against CM in all of their show encounters. He came incredibly close to dying in New Ozai (Katara had to save him), he had to abuse stealth to escape in their first encounter, and he was saved by Sokka's boomerang in their final encounter. And CM's weakness isn't easily exploitable - hitting a tiny spot on CM while avoiding CM's offense (which is IMO best in the verse or close to it) is not easy.

Toph can't sense him well enough to fight him. She gets one shot by an Aang who's trying to kill her.

Aang's fighting against CM was generally much better than his fighting against Azula (consistent with his progression during the series). He used airbending much more often and air amped agility much more effectively (whereas against Azula he primarily relied on earth) and generally used more powerful attacks as well (Aang chucked a tornado at CM - he never did anything comparable against Azula). I don't hate Azula and I'm not sure what I've done to give you that impression, but she doesn't have anything to stop or even slow down bloodlusted Aang, whereas CM can actually overpower him, even if Aang will win the fight by outmaneuvering him. As for the "emotional" comment, you literally claimed I had a "hate boner" in the same sentence and asked if I was drunk in that same paragraph.

P'li is a lot more versatile, sure... but I don't think she has anything that CM doesn't that would help her against Aang. She's more agile, which helps against most opponents, but against someone with as much agility and AOE as Aang that's not going to help, and he's solidly more powerful and durable.

In any case, we're clogging up the thread and I think it's clear that we're not getting anywhere, and we already agree on the important part of the thread, which is how far Aang gets.

Oreoghoul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clears

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mialthefencer: Sorry that i have to say this, but i think you should go less by your own biases and more with what got presented to us. Because your proposed order, and many of your arguments make no sense to be honest.

Which parts specifically? Is it Azula's placement? IMO, Azula simply lacks the defense to handle Aang's unrestricted offense for more than a few seconds or the offense to overpower him. Everyone above Azula has solidly better defense, offense, or both.

katrurius17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KoolKermy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By KoolKermy

He struggles with 12-14 but he might clear, Korra is his biggest challenge

Wrathofthebrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Wrathofthebrad

@mialthefencer said:
@wrathofthebrad said:

Which parts specifically? Is it Azula's placement? IMO, Azula simply lacks the defense to handle Aang's unrestricted offense for more than a few seconds or the offense to overpower him. Everyone above Azula has solidly better defense, offense, or both.

Azula has a solid defense and even better different ways to avoid Aang, and her offense has already proven to be enough to knock out Aang even without direct contact. But Azula would be anyways just one of many problems i see with your order, and arguments.

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 anthp2000  Moderator

Personally, I would say anyone aside from Ghazan, Zaheer, Combustion Man and P'Li would at least hold their own against Aang. Obviously no one's winning, but they're all high level masters and experienced fighters, enough that they can challenge him and at the very least not get stomped.

onsipin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As a lot have mentioned, he struggles with 12-14, but he would take the majority against everyone

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By EmmaFrostXmen

Stops at 14 because Korra has an advantage in power and skill with 3/4 elements, and she can tank and dodge a few hits as opposed to aang who can only dodge, and if he gets hit he is usually one shot. Aang can beat Korra in the Avatar state by feats (their fairly comparable but I’ll give Aang a slight edge if you don’t count Korra’s extremely powerful energy bending), but without the AS Aang isn’t beating Korra

Marishtar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Marishtar
  1. Ghazan
  2. Lin with equipment
  3. Zaheer with void
  4. Pre Fusion Unalaq
  5. Toph
  6. Kuvira with equipment
  7. Ming Hua
  8. Combustion Man
  9. Katara
  10. P'Li
  11. Tenzin
  12. Kemurikage Azula
  13. King Bumi
  14. Korra with all elements

Aang struggles in the later rounds, but might clear.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mialthefencer said:
@wrathofthebrad said:

Azula has a solid defense and even better different ways to avoid Aang, and her offense has already proven to be enough to knock out Aang even without direct contact. But Azula would be anyways just one of many problems i see with your order, and arguments.

What sort of defense? Aang is far more powerful and agile than she is, meaning she can't evade him or block his attacks. Her offense is enough to get through Aang's durability, but not remotely powerful enough to get through his airbending defenses (or arguably even his earthbending defenses) and lacks the AOE to pressure him once airbending agility comes into play.

Alsimmons77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aang could maybe lose the last round and other rounds would give him trouble. A more consistent order could look like

1. Lin

2. Ghazan

3. Toph

4. Unalaq

5. Kuvira or Flying Zaheer

6. Flying Zaheer or Kuvira

7. Ming Hua or Katara

8. Katara or Ming Hua

9. Combustion Man or P Li

10. P Li or Combustion Man

11. Tenzin or Azula

12. Azula or Tenzin

13. King Bumi

14. Korra

Speed, agility and effective fire power are very important.

I'm gonna go with this.

Alsimmons77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wrathofthebrad said:
@mialthefencer said:
@wrathofthebrad said:

What sort of defense? Aang is far more powerful and agile than she is, meaning she can't evade him or block his attacks. Her offense is enough to get through Aang's durability, but not remotely powerful enough to get through his airbending defenses (or arguably even his earthbending defenses) and lacks the AOE to pressure him once airbending agility comes into play.

You must have watched a different series and never read the comics, barely a single thing you have said is true in any way, shape or form.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mialthefencer said:
@wrathofthebrad said:
@mialthefencer said:
@wrathofthebrad said:

You must have watched a different series and never read the comics, barely a single thing you have said is true in any way, shape or form.

Which things are wrong? Which are right?

Alsimmons77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Alsimmons77

@mialthefencer said:
@alsimmons77 said:
@mialthefencer said:
@wrathofthebrad said:
@mialthefencer said:
@wrathofthebrad said:

Aang is not far more powerful than Azula, he has just better scale.

Aang is not much more agile than Azula, he has just partly better mobility, but Azula already countered that.

Azula already blocked and avoided several of Aang's attacks, and while blocking would be harder in this fight, evading would be obviously not.

Azula already pressured Aang's airbending defenses, and these are anyways useless against lightning.

Azula also already pressured Aang with AOE attacks.

And i find it very ridiculous that i even noeed to mention that, but it was Azula who destroyed Aang's earthbending defenses with utmost ease.

So either you have watched a different series, or you use the 3 apes and just ignore anything you don't like.

noobsnowman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By noobsnowman  Online

Aang at his prime was able to contend with Firelord Ozai, the strongest non-avatar bender outside Amon, a feat that no one else could replicate besides Iroh.

He clears this with varying degrees of difficulty.

marvelfan1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aang at his prime was able to contend with Firelord Ozai, the strongest non-avatar bender outside Amon, a feat that no one else could replicate besides Iroh.

I would not even call it his prime. He was 13 years old and barely had time to master firebending. He had to master 3 elements while being chased around by captors and trying to save the world. I wonder how powerful he would have been at Korra's age if he had the proper time and setting to train well

vengefulshot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By vengefulshot

Aang ties with 14 and beats the rest. Toph and Azula are far to high.

Imo the order should be:

1) Ghazan

2) Lin

3) Kuvira

4) Toph

5) Pre fusion Unalaq

6) Ming or Azula

7) Ming or Azula

8) P'li

9) Katara

10) Tenzin

11) Zaheer with flight

12) CM

13) Bumi

14) Korra

Imo 1-7 get absolutely destroyed by Aang with 4 elements. They all lack the defensives to deal with bloodlusted airbending with the exception of Toph who cannot effectively utilise her defence due to Aangs agility disrupting her seismic sense.

8-11 are low mid dif fights for Aang at absolute best.

12, 13 and 14 are the only people here that have the raw power to at least contest Aang, but realistically none of them are winning with the possible exception of Korra who could do it on a good day.

Alsimmons77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Alsimmons77

@noobsnowman said:

Many characters here are far better than Iroh in almost any way, and Aang was not even able to contend with Ozai under the effects of Sozin's Comet. Aang was just able to survive by being on the run for most of that fight, Aang has no Avatar State in this fight and he could not even counter the only lightningbender Kemu Azula with lightning redirection, because she could generate it even notably faster than Ozai and would just do the same to Aang she did to Zuko as he tried the last time.

But Aang could clear for other reasons.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mialthefencer said:
@alsimmons77 said:
@mialthefencer said:
@wrathofthebrad said:
@mialthefencer said:
@wrathofthebrad said:

Aang is not far more powerful than Azula, he has just better scale.

Aang is not much more agile than Azula, he has just partly better mobility, but Azula already countered that.

Azula already blocked and avoided several of Aang's attacks, and while blocking would be harder in this fight, evading would be obviously not.

Azula already pressured Aang's airbending defenses, and these are anyways useless against lightning.

Azula also already pressured Aang with AOE attacks.

And i find it very ridiculous that i even noeed to mention that, but it was Azula who destroyed Aang's earthbending defenses with utmost ease.

So either you have watched a different series, or you use the 3 apes and just ignore anything you don't like.

Aang was capable of blocking combustion blasts and attacks from Comet Ozai with airbending, and Azula has never showed the ability to destroy the sheer amount of earth Aang can move - therefore he can easily overpower her. Azula is not agile enough to dodge Aang's AOE and she's certainly not powerful enough to block it - firebending has generally weaker defenses.

Aang's agility is far, far, far more agile than Azula on every level. No matter how you measure it, Aang comes out way ahead. The only benders who can match him there are those that can actually fly. If all Aang was doing was dodging, Azula would tag him eventually, but it would take a long time. However, she can't pressure him enough to actually stop him from attacking.

Azula never really blocked or dodged a high end attack from Aang. The one time Aang used high end airbending in Azula's general vicinity (on the Drill), Azula was completely helpless, and that wasn't even an attack, just the shockwave of what Aang did to the Drill.

When did Azula break or overwhelm Aang's airbending defenses? Do you have gifs or a video? Aang is easily fast enough to dodge lightning, and he has redirection.

Azula has pressured Aang in the past, to be sure, but his mobility was generally restricted in their fights - in Omashu he was stuck protecting Bumi, on the Drill he was basically immobile, and in the Catacombs he forewent his mobility in favor of trying to win a power clash and lost. In Tu Zin, Aang was exhausted and still danced around Azula's attacks for most of the fight, despite being inexperienced and terrified of Azula, problems he doesn't have by EOS. He also never launched a single attack during the fight, meaning Azula was free to attack him without fear of retaliation once Zuko was out of the picture.

As for Azula, she has broken Aang's earthbending, but she's mostly broken earth constructs composed of many smaller rocks held together by earthbending, which means she didn't have to break the stone's natural durability, just Aang's actual earthbending power, which is not the same as actually breaking through a solid slab of earth, let alone the amount that Aang can bend by the end of the series (do you remember him launching a building sized pillar against Ozai?). If you have pictures, gifs, or videos, feel free to post them.

MorbusGrav

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By MorbusGrav

1) Ghazan

2) Toph

3) KuviraLin

4) Unalaq pre-fusionZaheer

5) Ming HuaKuvira

6) TenzinUnalaq

7) KataraMing Hua

8) Zaheer with his flightKatara

9) P'li

10) TophCombustion Man

11) Combustion ManTenzin

12) Kemurikage Azula

13) King Bumi

Aang could just lose a very few fights in the rounds 12, 13, 14 and maybe 11, but he takes the majority in each round without holding back and all elements at his disposal.

And a bit off topic, am i the only one who finds it quite amusing to always see the same 2-3 users hilariously failing at specifically lowballing Azula in the most Avatar threads? And all of them interesstingly seem to be Zaheer fanboys, maybe that serious case of butthurt just got created because Azula had always won the best or most popular villains polls against Zaheer XD?

Alsimmons77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Alsimmons77

@mialthefencer:

Aang was capable of blocking combustion blasts and attacks from Comet Ozai with airbending,

Aang just pushed himself away from Combustion Man's blast after surrounding the beam before it exploded, and the kind of attacks of Ozai he could stop with airbending are nigh featless.

and Azula has never showed the ability to destroy the sheer amount of earth Aang can move - therefore he can easily overpower her. Azula is not agile enough to dodge Aang's AOE and she's certainly not powerful enough to block it - firebending has generally weaker defenses.

Could you please stop with talking about the series you apparently want Avatar to be and start to talk the Avatar series from Nickelodeon, that would be nice because i would not think that you are wasting my time then. Aang never created big earth defenses and Azula destroyed the kind of defenses he used with utmost ease, also has Azula often enough dodged big and other hard to dodge attacks even if you like to close your eyes and ears to pretend it never happened. And Azula could easily block Aang faster and weaker attacks with her fire shield, or some of them even without like it already happened in the right series.

Aang's agility is far, far, far more agile than Azula on every level. No matter how you measure it, Aang comes out way ahead.

Even if you again try to pretend big parts of book 2 and 3 and the comics did not happen, no he is not and each single of his encounters with Azula is hard proof of that.

The only benders who can match him there are those that can actually fly. If all Aang was doing was dodging, Azula would tag him eventually, but it would take a long time. However, she can't pressure him enough to actually stop him from attacking.

You apparently don't even understand how a fight works, Aang and Azula both need to decide if they dodge or attack in the most situations, and Azula has better feats for doing both at once even against Aang. And nobody besides Zaheer can actually fly, but he is not even close to Azula, and even less close to all elements Aang.

Azula never really blocked or dodged a high end attack from Aang. The one time Aang used high end airbending in Azula's general vicinity (on the Drill), Azula was completely helpless, and that wasn't even an attack, just the shockwave of what Aang did to the Drill.

Ok no your lying is just bad, Azula dodged all airbending attacks of Aang and he changed to different elements and got KOed by Azula. The only reason why he even prevailed was that Azula waited extra long and then the mud came and Azula had no Momo to get fast enough back up at the drill, so that Aang was able to destroy the drill in the perfect moment to send Azula away with the destruction shockwaves. But how about you just show me any crazy fast high-end airbending attack that Azula could not dodge in combat?

When did Azula break or overwhelm Aang's airbending defenses? Do you have gifs or a video? Aang is easily fast enough to dodge lightning, and he has redirection.

She pressured him in Omashu, and pushed him to the ground in the left village as examples. Azula is also easily fast enough to dodge air, and Azula has not just redirection but can also generate lightning, which is very obviously better.

Azula has pressured Aang in the past, to be sure, but his mobility was generally restricted in their fights - in Omashu he was stuck protecting Bumi, on the Drill he was basically immobile, and in the Catacombs he forewent his mobility in favor of trying to win a power clash and lost.

Azula's mobility was as restricted as his, Aang didn't do much to protect Bumi and he was by no means caged on the drill or whatever you have in mind.

In Tu Zin, Aang was exhausted and still danced around Azula's attacks for most of the fight, despite being inexperienced and terrified of Azula, problems he doesn't have by EOS.

Aang was not exhausted he just lacked sleep, and Azula pressured Zuko and Aang at the same time, with Aang failing to dance around her. Also was he not inexperienced anymore in the goddamn middle of the series.

He also never launched a single attack during the fight, meaning Azula was free to attack him without fear of retaliation once Zuko was out of the picture.

Could you please stop with lying badly or just start to watch the right series, Aang attacked Azula multiple times in that episode even if we exclude of screen parts, and even in tandem with Zuko:

No Caption Provided

As for Azula, she has broken Aang's earthbending, but she's mostly broken earth constructs composed of many smaller rocks held together by earthbending, which means she didn't have to break the stone's natural durability, just Aang's actual earthbending power

Azula don't needs to waste her energy to turn the stones or earth into their atoms or whatever you have in mind, just breaking them is enough.

just Aang's actual earthbending power, which is not the same as actually breaking through a solid slab of earth, let alone the amount that Aang can bend by the end of the series (do you remember him launching a building sized pillar against Ozai?).

There are no monumental pillars or anything comparable in the Avatar Korra Park, Aang could not create defenses even close to that and Azula would anyways just dodge such attacks like she dodged any other big attack launched at her.

If you have pictures, gifs, or videos, feel free to post them.

I have not much here and would need to rely on respect threads or the likes, but i would just recommend to watch the right series and read the right comics.

noobsnowman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By noobsnowman  Online

@alsimmons77: It was mostly even until Aang's morals got in the way, then Ozai got the upper hand. But I do agree that Ozai was mostly in control of the fight - though it does not mean that Aang could not stand up to him.

And I disagree, I have Iroh ranked extremely highly and only less than 5 benders in the mythos could stand up to him in my books.

Though admittedly I'm not too familiar with the Kemu Azula you are referring to, it's been a while since I read up on these material.

noobsnowman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By noobsnowman  Online

@marvelfan1992: You might be right, the Aang that faced Yakone could be even stronger, as his AS could completely withstand bloodbending. But Aang by the Comet was significantly more powerful than any of his previous iterations, and at the very least, no LoK character outside of Amon could challenge him in a 1v1.