Ada vs entire HST

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Aqua1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@ninjarizer:

Probably Ichigo and Kenpachi too as they are way stronger than her

You had potential, till you said this.

LMAOOOOO

Avatar image for deactivated-6466bbc8709dc
deactivated-6466bbc8709dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@undre: This is not enough to resist what Ada did.

LenEse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ovy7: And how is altering memories qualifies as reality warping? LMFAO. This is some double-standard here!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why are so many people crying?

MangaComics69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Why are so many people crying?

Probably Due to Eida's Hax

MangaComics69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ovy7 said:
@lenese said:
@ovy7 said:

Chapter not even out and people already throwing the hyperbolic "omnipotent" like it's an actual feat.

For fuck's sake, battlerboarding was a mistake

You mean altering memories, is now considered as reality warping? Yeah, let's take you guys seriously after you mocked Aizen "4D" Statement and G5 Luffy's "reality warping" statement.

Altering memories is not reality warping. Aizen is not 4D, and Luffy does not have reality warping.

Dude, if we see the Full Power of Eida's Feats, You'd really cope right now, but she's not soloing bleach trust me and agreed with this, Reality warping & Mindfuck are different things.

Avatar image for deactivated-6488abe71c145
deactivated-6488abe71c145

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lmao so many tears already

MangaComics69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By MangaComics69
@ultimatesage said:

Lmao so many tears already

Yea, but Im curious on what Eida's abilities can do, (Based on what's the strongest she'll affect, Showings,Potency, & scaling. ALSO IF THEY DON'T GIVE MA BOI CODE HIS W/SAME TREATMENT AS EIDA WHEN GETTING HIS HAX FITTING FOR HIM, IM REALLY GET PISSED ON KISHIMOTO FO THAT.)

ragegod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Friendly reminder this supposed reality warper could not free herself from captivity or escape Shikamaru's shadow paralysis 😂

I wager she loses badly

MangaComics69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

NinjaRizer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By NinjaRizer
MangaComics69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ninjarizer: But for real, @estrelladeleon: should prove how Eida's Love hax is more potent, I don't see the correlation to her Newest Ability either, we need to see more of that as well.

MangaComics69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By MangaComics69
@ragegod said:

Friendly reminder this supposed reality warper could not free herself from captivity or escape Shikamaru's shadow paralysis 😂

I wager she loses badly (Agreed, but we should at least wait what it can do before mocking that) Also:

• Hey man, i read the manga so ofc I get that XDXD
  • Also didn't expect you to be back tho LoL
NinjaRizer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ninjarizer: But for real, @estrelladeleon: should prove how Eida's Love hax is more potent, I don't see the correlation to her Newest Ability either, we need to see more of that as well.

It’s not as potent, by feats.

The thing is this feat seems to be a stronger application than her Love Hax. I want to wait for the new chapter, so we can see the translations, but it may very well be reality warping

MangaComics69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mangacomics69 said:

It’s not as potent, by feats.

• Indeed, its only passive, not potent and her new hax isnt related to Her Allure hax either, a different ability related to her Senrigan.

The thing is this feat seems to be a stronger application than her Love Hax. I want to wait for the new chapter, so we can see the translations, but it may very well be reality warping

Same here too._.

NinjaRizer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fea:

It is not a fact that these characters have resistance to reality alteration, it is a very distant hypothesis (existing but very unlikely because before that we have the application of the law of reiatsu, which is explicitly what makes the abilities in Bleach work or not in the characters from Bleach), it's no use hugging her that the only ones who will agree with you are Undre and KingogKings for obvious reasons, they always try to nerf Naruto/Boruto and hype Bleach, but this time it's not easy, it's evidence 10/10 that Ada has reality manipulation, to the point of changing more than a decade of the planet's history, according to some translations "with ease". It is enough for her to make Ichigo, Naruto, Yhwach, Madara or whoever died in childbirth, it is exactly the same ability as Yhwach after absorbing the Soul King, the only difference is that she can change even the past.

They have shown a resistance to reality alteration, albeit only a few characters. You said. yourself it’s a similar ability to the Almighty, and Soul King limbs and shards have shown resistance to this manipulation:

No Caption Provided

Elaborating on this, Ikomikidomoe has his existence remade completely and just from absorbing Soul King shards he was able to overpower this:

No Caption Provided

And we all know that Ichimonji affects the past aswell:

That’s why I’m saying if we are really talking about who can resist it, I’d simply just say all the major Soul King parts (Aizen, Gerard, Pernida, SK Yhwach) as they can survive their existence and Azashiro as obviously he exists in multiple dimensions.

I’m only going into this much detail now because when that chapter comes out it’s gonna be Garou and Saitama vs HST Part 2.

If it‘s reality warping then I guess we’ll see in the coming chapters.

I don’t know if you know Tsukishima’s ability, but it might be like Book of the End but just on a planetary scale. Which is still ridiculous

Binnk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

I think I'm gonna wait to see if this ability is combat applicable first, but it does seem really busted

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The ability clearly isn't combat applicable in the sense that she can't just spam it at will but it could be used in combat if the conditions were right. What's important is that this was a fraction of Shiba's power and some characters may or may not have resisted it. Be it reality warping or TP having planet level feats is never bad especially if some characters can resist it.

Zaxy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ninjarizer: Ahh...i think ichimonji just did that in the past. He didn't affected the past from future

MangaComics69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By MangaComics69

@estrelladeleon: Lol: Thats Range Dude, Not Potency, Also we need to see which "God Tiers" It can affect as well since "Otsutsuki" Physiology may make them immune, we need to see feats as well ATM, soo To be continued............................

Planetary memory rewrite>>>Pepe's hax. Simple.

"Planetary Memory Rewriting that lacks feats? Imma need to see more of this one before making my conclusion. Oh, and don't forget Eida Can't control them at will either. As @fea Pointed Out.

MangaComics69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By MangaComics69

@estrelladeleon: And as my Pal @ragegod: said

This supposed reality warper could not free herself from captivity or escape Shikamaru's shadow paralysis 😂

I wager she loses badly.

Also, just come Back and tag me once Eida Gets more feats of this, I don't want to argue aginst featless character ATM.

Good Day=)

MangaComics69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By MangaComics69
@estrelladeleon said:

@mangacomics69: Doesn't mean anything. Rewriting memory/reality on the scale of a planet, even against potential mind resistant characters>>>any mind hax shown in Bleach.

Cool Story, dosen't mean that Eida is skilled in that department either yet, hence:

tag me once Eida Gets more feats/skills of this, I don't want to argue aginst featless/unskilled character ATM. She didn't even say she is SKILLFUL DUDE, and that's not on the level most bleach/naruto characters are capable on their abilities (exept Jobber Gremmy & Urashiki SMH) and thats most important when taking him down, or would you like to say she can affect Infinite futures of Ywhach Attacking her with Almighty, but because of her "Lack of skill" She gets negged here. And funny thing is Ichigo can resist such haxes tbh.

MangaComics69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By MangaComics69
@estrelladeleon said:

@mangacomics69: So no resistance feat from Ichigo, gotcha.

Noope, His Oken Clothing Grants Resistences to similiar hax tho.-. As seen with byakuya

No Caption Provided

It dosent even matter if its passive or not since this is a feat-applicable Clothing too. Now show me scans of Eida's hax bypassing resistences (Don't Count The cyborg Delta in this since she's Human, or Otsutsuki's Physiology) Even if he said "there's no love" its resistence Plain and simple. Again come back and Tag me after finding such Evidence of Oken Clothing being Bypassed, Since SARADA of all People resisted that to an extent LOL.

Fea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mangacomics69: Delta has nothing organic, Amado explains that she is a cyborg that he tried to transfer the memory of his daughter, so much so that Delta's body has self-destruction mechanisms.

Avatar image for deactivated-6488abe71c145
deactivated-6488abe71c145

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

really using the oken clothing instance like everyone here doesn’t know that's because pepe's fodder ability has to hit you.....lmao not byakuya's own resistance to it

Another thread of bleach stan trying to compare bleach in a category against Naruto where they're not a match lol

Fea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mangacomics69: Another detail is that ninjas (not all) use mental barriers, as shown when Inoichi tried to invade the mind of a Pain ninja and at no time is this considered effective against Ada. If you follow the logic of the explanation about how Shinjutsu works (like a miracle), it is not something that can be stopped with resistance because all resistance has a mechanic and miracles pir definition supersedes that.

MangaComics69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mangacomics69: Ichigo isn't Byakuya,

Oken Clothing man, Oken Clothing, It resisted the potent effects of Pepe's abilities.

and once again, Pepe's hax is fodder in comparison

Yes Fodder in range Not POTENCY lol

learn how difference between abilities works.

I said the difference is Eida has Range (irrelevant) while Pepe has the Potency as seen when he overpowered Gigi's Control as well.

No Caption Provided

Another Panel of How Potent Pepe's abilities are wow Since it even Overpowered Gigi's control like nothing, (and funny thing is, Gigi's abilities are even shown to force people to kill themselves, and Even control them after death. Can you show me how potent Eida's Love hax first since Shikamaru of all people was doing fine against that LMAO.

No Caption Provided

Eida bypassed resistances by default from Shinobis, by mind rewriting a whole planet, and possibly its reality altogether.

PLEASE, Range=/= Potency why don't you get this??? besides its fodder shinobi as well.

Zaxy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What are you guys debating about?

Is it pepe's hax vs eida's new power or her love charm?

MangaComics69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zaxy said:

Ichigo's resistences to Love Hax and Proving Leon here how range is irrelevant here

Yray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fodder feat and fodder hax ..its not even battle applicable and has no way to scale to stats..boruto fans should wait for other feats to wank.

Zaxy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By Zaxy
@mangacomics69 said:
@zaxy said:

Ichigo's resistences to Love Hax and Proving Leon here how range is irrelevant here

Okay if you're talking about her new power, its not MM. It's reality warping as per translations.

GreyTheJiren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

When Naruto verse gets power ups with feats, Bleach gets wank to that level for no reason.

When Naruto verse gets hax, Bleach gets the same hax or even better and then also some resistance cause why not.

Same old classic story.

thenamelessone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

MangaComics69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By MangaComics69
@estrelladeleon said:

@mangacomics69:

Oken Clothing man, Oken Clothing, It resisted the potent effects of Pepe's abilities.

Oken clothing which Ichigo doesn't possess by default. Still irrelevant to planetary reality+memory, complete rewrite, on people with already resistances.

" May have to wait for bleach anime in this one due to his physiology via being a soul king Candidate" He can also resist the abilities this way.

Yes Fodder in range Not POTENCY lol

Range is potency in this case.

• Why tho??

I said the difference is Eida has Range (irrelevant) while Pepe has the Potency as seen when he overpowered Gigi's Control as well.

So mind hax in Bleach can be "overpowered" is what you're telling me, pretty weak ngl.

• Ok in that case, why didn't sasuke Use Rinnegan Genjutsu on Otsutsukis then? Don't bring the Bijuu argument or else I might think it can't even be used on Sasuke's Own Tier (IT is the exeption tho) Or i may have to use itachi's Tsukuyomi being Overpowered in this case XDXD

Another Panel of How Potent Pepe's abilities are wow Since it even Overpowered Gigi's control like nothing, (and funny thing is, Gigi's abilities are even shown to force people to kill themselves, and Even control them after death. Can you show me how potent Eida's Love hax first since Shikamaru of all people was doing fine against that LMAO.

Not impressive by normal Genjutsu standards even. Sasuke erased Orochimaru's inner universe/his consciousness with one of the weakest Sharingans.

• Itachi Disagrees with you. Are you also saying He can Genjutsu People in his tier then like say, Kaguya, Isshiki,Momoshiki or heck, even toneri?? Why hasn't he used Genjutsu on otsutsuki then?? (IF you answer Power, then he Ignores the effects, Resistence, means his physiology can allow him to resist them.)

PLEASE, Range=/= Potency why don't you get this??? besides its fodder shinobi as well.

Stop crying,

• Never since ive taken Tons of L's before too, (and do you want me to tell you how i vent of my L's??)

and actually being resistance feats for Ichigo, instead of cross-scaling resistances.

• Ok, we can also apply his physiology on this too, since we haven't even seen Ichigo's Full Abilities, we may as well wait for The Anime on this due to the BLOODY MANGA being rushed. Sorry for the mood.

Planetary memory+reality rewrite>>Pepe or Giselle anyways.

• Shikamaru can overpower it via will to an extent, and if it correlates to Love hax, im debunking this, if its actually as different than We all thought, then You win.
Undre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By Undre

@estrelladeleon: @mangacomics69: Stop this none sense shinobi do not have mind hax resistance. That shinobi that had those mental blockers was placed on him by pain though unknown means. This is not something everyone just has.

Sasuke also did not have resistance to getting his memories erased not once has anyone ever done this on him. In fact he's been genjustu'd by itachi multiple times once in the war the other time during their fight. The only genjustu he resisted was infinite tsykiomi. And that was cuz he had the rinnegan which he doesnt have rn.

Soul reapers have on panel statements and resistance feats of memory manipulation on panel. Eidas power only works on Humans because that's what she wished for provide evidence of it working on shimigami being made of an entirely different form of matter than physical matter.

MangaComics69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By MangaComics69
@undre said:

@estrelladeleon: @mangacomics69: Stop this none sense shinobi do not have mind hax resistance. That shinobi that had those mental blockers was placed on him by pain though unknown means. This is not something everyone just has.

Sasuke also did not have resistance to getting his memories erased not once has anyone ever done this on him. In fact he's been genjustu'd by itachi multiple times once in the war the other time during their fight. The only genjustu he resisted was infinite tsykiomi. And that was cuz he had the rinnegan which he doesnt have rn.

Soul reapers have on panel statements and resistance feats of memory manipulation on panel. Eidas power only works on Humans because that's what she wished for provide evidence of it working on shimigami being made of an entirely different form of matter than physical matter.

This, its like me saying that Sasuke's Rinnegan can Incap People in his tier when Most shinigami can ignore them. Also, eida's love hax is getting ignored in this case lol.

MangaComics69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By MangaComics69
@estrelladeleon said:

Yray is a parody account.

What did he do?? if its One Piece wank, IM Laughing so hard XDXDXD

MangaComics69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MangaComics69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By MangaComics69

@estrelladeleon: Ok, im going to continue this soon, I need to hit the haysack now, (P.S. Im not ducking)

Also

You tagged, saying how Ichigo would resist. Where are the resistance feats, that'd let him do so? Post them(challenge level: impossible?!).

Ofc, i didn't even say id post it now(or even if i waited, Boruto may as well get haxier, im not coping tho, its time here.) Soo ill provide later.

RevivedGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@undre: This mind manipulation is pretty much impossible for anyone in Bleach to resist bar a few god tiers(not Ichigo), due to ignoring several layers of resistances while also possibly rewriting reality itself, etc.

Shinigamis do mind manipulation on humans all the time, it wouldn't make sense if they can't resist it. Also they're straight up invisible to any Nardoverse character and Chakra power won't work on Shinigamis so that takes the whole thing out of question. Reiatsu crush sweeps.