Ada vs entire HST

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Fea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

?

With this new chapter of Boruto, Ada and probably Shibai are the most powerful characters of the main shounen of the last years?

Avatar image for deactivated-6488abe71c145
deactivated-6488abe71c145

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Little memory wipe = GG

Fea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Its Not "memory" in the translation both, reality and time changed

MangaComics69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

MangaComics69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fea: Also, this should be in Gen. Discussions

Avatar image for platinumchalice
PlatinumChalice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

yet couldn't even solo Boruto fodders

NinjaRizer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It definitely wipes One Piece, no question.

Good feat, we’ll know in due time whether it’s a history/reality reset (it does mention reality) or planetary mind manipulation (references manipulation of chakra too)

It seems to be just mind manipulation as Sarada seems to be unaffected, unless Sarada gets planetary reality warping mind resistance or acausality I wouldn’t say so.

Objective analysis coming.

There are characters who resist this by feats, and there are Bleach characters who probably resist it:

SK Yhwach - Self explanatory he has the feats to prove it, resisted conceptual manipulation on a planetary scale, powernulled his existence and memory being rewritten

Added context:

Databook confirms Futen Taisatsuiryo manipulates the future (already manipulated the past) and created a pitch black earth that erases one existence and prevents reincarnation

Aizen - Soul King shards in the Hogyoku give him the same resistances as Ikomikidomoe - he’ll be unaffected due overpowering his existence and memory being rewritten in the past and future conceptually by a planetary character

Ikomikidomoe, Gerard, Mimihagi, Pernida - Same as above, Soul King shards have feats of resisting concepts being removed from the mind in the past and present by a planetary character

Fused Azashiro - Self explanatory, his soul exists in multiple dimensions already

Ichibei - Slightly questionable but could be argued due to Futen Taisatsuiryo and the Oken provides mind resistance, plus he can manipulate the past and future conceptually

Probably Ichigo and Kenpachi too as they are way stronger than her, and mind resistances scales with energy in Bleach.

Anyway, that’s like 10 characters so she pretty much could order 99.99% of the HST to kill themselves

RevivedGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Boruto is still going? My god they just won't stop spilling more garbage out of that IP. Absolute insanity.

NinjaRizer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ninjarizer:

Probably Ichigo and Kenpachi too as they are way stronger than her

You had potential, till you said this.

It’s a probably. Possibly not, they are bricks.

Doesn’t make sense why Kenpachi, who’s way more powerful would be able to resist, and the same with Ichigo who’s comparable to Aizen.

If someone said no they couldn’t, I wouldn’t really be fussed. If someone said Aizen or Gerard couldn’t, I would be fussed.

Not literally fussed, but ygm

Undre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@estrelladeleon: even fodder soul reapers and base ichigo resisted memory manipulation

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Like every soul reaper can erase memories and use mind hax to put plp to sleep

No Caption Provided

NinjaRizer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@undre said:

@estrelladeleon: even fodder soul reapers and base ichigo resisted memory manipulation

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Like every soul reaper can erase memories and use mind hax to put plp to sleep

No Caption Provided

Yeah, Ichigo definitely resists

This guy always has scans where do you find these things

Undre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ninjarizer: Most of these i already have in my discord server. The novel stuff i can just do quick search by typing in key words.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

But here also stated their memory ability doesn't work on reishi bodies. All the more reason soul reapers are immune to mind hax due to their physiology

Kalebsmarty156

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ada negs One Piece

Undre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ninjarizer: Dont forget the Kotostu which can send plp to the past or future. Which aizen immune to due to being beyond reason. And any one above 3rd fusion aizen is also immune..

Also it's stated in the novels tuskiama says his power doesn't affect hollows and some soul reapers Because they act on instinct

Yukio put a virus in his past timeline so when tuskiama went into his past he hack him instead

ChainChan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bro was so sure it wiped OP, had me laughing.

Fea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ninjarizer: Your herculean effort in trying to save the characters you like the most from being defeated is memorable (and you argue well for that, unlike some others who are pure copium), but this time there is no escape, all that remains is to admit that Ada's power goes further than any character from Bleach, One Piece and so far Naruto/Boruto as well. It is not a fact that these characters have resistance to reality alteration, it is a very distant hypothesis (existing but very unlikely because before that we have the application of the law of reiatsu, which is explicitly what makes the abilities in Bleach work or not in the characters from Bleach), it's no use hugging her that the only ones who will agree with you are Undre and KingogKings for obvious reasons, they always try to nerf Naruto/Boruto and hype Bleach, but this time it's not easy, it's evidence 10/10 that Ada has reality manipulation, to the point of changing more than a decade of the planet's history, according to some translations "with ease". It is enough for her to make Ichigo, Naruto, Yhwach, Madara or whoever died in childbirth, it is exactly the same ability as Yhwach after absorbing the Soul King, the only difference is that she can change even the past.

For you to have an idea, the other Böeach wanker was theorizing and saying that "probably" her skill is mind hax and it only works on those who have chakra, like, it's evident that there are no reasonable arguments left and he's arguing with the greatest absurdities not to accept the facts, do not fall on the same level.

Fea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And where did they get that the skill is a mind hax? in the title and subtitle of the chapter it is written that it is "Omnipotence"/reality manipulation, Boruto and Kawaki very likely (and probably put it on) are not affected because they are Otsutsuki, which guarantees them immunity to some hax of other Otsutsuki, like this as Sarada has the sharingan, which is an Otsutsuki characteristic, remembering that the Uchiha brain is different from the brain of normal people according to Tobirama himself (who evidently dissected them lol)

Fea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@undre: "THAT'S something you're..." it's evident from the text that THAT specific skill doesn't work on shinigami bodies, there's not the remotest chance of that being mind resistance, otherwise skills like Hirako's or Aizen's shikai wouldn't work on shinigami either, seriously even if you didn't think about it or are you simply arguing dishonestly?

MangaComics69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By MangaComics69

@estrelladeleon: LOL what makes Eida's hax more superior than Pepe's which is more potent in it's applications that if forces you to die, control multiple races and As @ninjarizer: said:

"Eida’s Love hax is passive, anyone on the Bleach side can literally ignore it, because Byakuya literally ignored PePe’s love, which isn’t passive, but is FAR, FAR more potent by feats alone. It’s not even close, Eida’s ability can’t even make you do anything, whereas PePe can literally make you kill yourself and your allies." And Bos ichigo resists Mindfuck too. As @undre: said. Also if byakuya is able to resist such haxes, Ichigo most likely ignore Love hax.

This shit isn't debunked btw, give me Feats that prove Eida's Love Hax being superior to what Pepe's did or concede. Also if you don't know Potency=/Passiveness.

Edit:

Also am Backing @NinjaRizer:'s potential here and it's still there.

MangaComics69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fea: DM me The chapter pls

ChainChan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By ChainChan
@mangacomics69 said:

@fea: DM me The chapter pls

Called Almighty or some shit, and its not out yet, just leaks IIRC.

MangaComics69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By MangaComics69

@chainchan: When will it be out, Impressed that Ikemoto did hax research too.

"Almighty" seems impressive and will rival bleach hax.

ChainChan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chainchan: When will it be out, Impressed that Ikemoto's did hax research too.

"Almighty" seems impressive and will rival bleach hax.

i think that's the chapter name, dont know when it will be out, just saw some cool hype around it.

Fea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mangacomics69: The chapter is not officially released yet, spoilers are always shared by OrganicDinoßaur about 3 days before

MangaComics69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By MangaComics69

@fea: Interesting, Can you DM the link regarding the spoilers? I may change my arguments here.

Fea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mangacomics69: of course my friend, and have another one translation, of the chapters end:

"

Ada's Jutsu is called "omnipotent"/"almighty". According to Momoshiki, it is a power that only an omnipotent and omniscient God can control, it is a supreme Divine Jutsu, A "language" programmed to create the world/universe, which was used by God in the creation of the world/universe. An absolute intention that materializes everything. Eida can't control that power, apparently it was Kawaki's wish that started everything, she loves him, so her intention was to fulfill his wishes, and then it happened, she probably Rewrote the story anyway, from Momoshiki's description, but it's not something she can do all the time, nor does she know what happened"

https://www.reddit.com/r/Boruto/comments/11rs8be/boruto_chapter_79_leaks_and_discussion/

Undre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fea:

@fea: nobody is downplaying boruto. We don't know enough about her hax to say it's reality manipulation/past manipulation. The editorial nots says their reality is rewrite but thing with editor notes is that are not done by kishimoto and is usually their for hype. For example i have editorial notes that say ichigo and yhwach transcended fate itself. It's all just hype. I'm more interested in what the actually chapter says not side bar hype text.

Tbh i think it's memory manipulation because that's what the spoilers say. Not only that if they past had infact been rewritten then kawaki would have the momos karma and sadara would have been affected. So i think you should hold your tongue till the full chapter drops and more context is given.

Lets say it is past manipulation. So what it's literally useless in combat seeing kawaki was needed to active it lol. Btw it's not the greatest power like your claiming. The hogyoku has been stated numerous times to alter reality not just for the user but entire events and plp as it grants the users wishes and soul kings fragments alone are stated to have this same ability which is how the fillbringers got their power. You know what else orihime powers can rewrite time to point you don't exist and according to aizen its better then time reversal and over steps gods laws. It's stated tuskiama can rewrite entire timelines of a person that's a universal scale. Yhwach can rewrite multiple future timelines. Eidas power isn't remotely close to being the best power in HST.

Yes Reiatsu in bleach can null abilities of others regardless of what kind it is. But it's definitely not limited other plps powers. For example the Kotostu is a beong of reason and does operated on different logic according to the databook. It can also send plp 100s of years into the future or past and it's power did not work on aizen or kenpachi(spafwy) Becasue their power is beyond reason/law of reality. Further more reiastu is shown many times affecting reality/space-time in spafwy and the manga. Orhimies twin god shielded is stated to affect time and violate law and it doesn't work on yhwach or even the soul king.

So no eida does not have the best hax in hst infact her hax wouldnt make top 10 in bleach

MangaComics69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By MangaComics69

@fea: Hmm, this is interesting stuff, But eida did say she can't control her abilities yet soo I'll wait for more feats of this. And wdym by "rewrote the story" anyway??

MangaComics69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fea: Also wish code gets a W for once since he's been underused imo

Fea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@undre: Be careful not to drown amid so much copium

However, read my last post

ManimalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Seems like it’s straight reality warping/desire manifestation. Not just mind hax

https://twitter.com/rocha_luana/status/1636202342130364417?s=46&t=PvyjyW4cS0oduP0d2er7_g

Avatar image for deactivated-643a21097ee57
deactivated-643a21097ee57

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wow Boruto is still going? One of the worst sequels I've seen.

Undre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@manimalman: sure it is but the power is nigh useless in combat seeing certain conditions have to be met.

Bleach has plp who can reality warp in combat.

Such as

Gerard,aizen,yhwach,soul king,yukio, gremmy,hashwalth,and fullbringers

RevivedGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wow Boruto is still going? One of the worst sequels I've seen.

IKR that's what i said earlier too, this pile of radioactive shit just won't go away lmao.

Fea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@undre: Why do you say this skill is useless in combat? what prevents Eida from making Yhwach die in childbirth for example? what appears is that she does not have control of this ability YET, obviously this will be used again in the future for Boruto to return to being the hokage's son, let's be sensible, that is obvious, moreover, it is said that Shibai could control it yes this skill from what Momoshiki said.

About the Bleach characters you mentioned, the only ones who have abilities that actually alter reality with the property of what they do are Yhwach, Soul King and Gremmy, and Yhwach and Soul King are limited to altering only the future with The Almight and Gremmy has only shown he can do that with the present, the others have abilities that alter reality with strict functionality, or do you think The Miracle can make a toaster appear out of thin air in front of him with his "magic manipulation". reality"? In fact the only HST characters that apparently can literally do whatever they want with it are Ada (who STILL is not aware of her own power apparently) and Shibai, everyone else, whether from Naruto like Hagoromo and Danzou or from Bleach like Yhwach and Gremmy has limitations

iAmPLANET

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bro was so sure it wiped OP, had me laughing.

Undre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fea said:

@undre: Why do you say this skill is useless in combat? what prevents Eida from making Yhwach die in childbirth for example? what appears is that she does not have control of this ability YET, obviously this will be used again in the future for Boruto to return to being the hokage's son, let's be sensible, that is obvious, moreover, it is said that Shibai could control it yes this skill from what Momoshiki said.

No it never said shibai could use or control this power unless u got the scan. Tho Momoshiki theorized it's from God himself and is beyond shinjustu Also that no human can control such power. Only god himself could fully control that power according to momo.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

About the Bleach characters you mentioned, the only ones who have abilities that actually alter reality with the property of what they do are Yhwach, Soul King and Gremmy, and Yhwach and Soul King are limited to altering only the future with The Almight and Gremmy has only shown he can do that with the present, the others have abilities that alter reality with strict functionality, or do you think The Miracle can make a toaster appear out of thin air in front of him with his "magic manipulation". reality"? In fact the only HST characters that apparently can literally do whatever they want with it are Ada (who STILL is not aware of her own power apparently) and Shibai, everyone else, whether from Naruto like Hagoromo and Danzou or from Bleach like Yhwach and Gremmy has limitations

Theirs no proof she can do whatever infact it suggest she would never be able to control it. Soul King,Yhwach and aizen have no limits. It's stated the soul king was omnipotent and can reshape the world how he wishes

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Anyone that has the power of soul king has power over the world and can shape it how they wish.

As far aizen the hogyoku could potential turn plp into a true god aka soul king which is what aizen and hikone was becoming

That's 3 plp who can reality warpers with no limits. While brouto still has none Eida cant use the power right. We don't know of shibai had this power or if can use it how he wanted. Probably not since he couldn't overcome death till he left his body possibly.

Ilyas97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She isn’t making it to the god tiers of Bleach. She dies the moment she comes across any god tiers.

Fea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Fea

@undre: let me See...

When they say "God" they clearly refer to Shibai, this was said in chapter 75, that Shibai is that God, in addition to the fact that Ada LITERALLY is a little piece of Shibai's DNA and her power comes from him, this was said in panel.

Can you show me where this is suggested? does this have any basis or is it another attempt by you to nerf the character. Or else explain to me HOW Boruto will be Naruto's son again? or do you also think that there is the slightest possibility that they will remain in this "post-flashpoint" reality? for those who read Naruto know that Kishimoto does not act like that, in the same way that it is obvious that Kurama will come back to life one way or another.

About Bleach now, come on.

Aizen first did not have reality alteration that extended beyond his own body and his vassals, proof of which is that he never used it in combat but to evolve himself (and even so he was defeated by simply being surpassed in power raw).

Yhwach and Soul King, first of all, the term "god" is in lowercase, so it is not the idea of a single and all-powerful God, but of being considered a god by level of power, as was the case for example from Hashirama, according to which both were defeated and showed limitations, SK by the ancestors of noble families and Yhwach by three characters that, as much as you try to say yes, do not have planet level in fact, neither here nor anywhere (if if you want to enter this discussion I'm even willing), third that by definition of the ability itself The Almight is limited to the future only and we don't even know how far into the future, evidently it's not up to you because of the organic limitations of Yhwach, who has a brain merely human in terms of intelligence.

Here you are not even being consistent with the scans you posted, it is said that anyone in Soul King's place can do this, not that anyone who meets the requirements to POSSIBLY be in SK's place can do this lmao. And you forgot to say that for that the individual has to be attached to that destiny in a vegetative way apparently (correct me if I'm wrong). And there is a very wrong interpretation on your part regarding the power exercised by SK over the worlds, you interpret that the individual Soul King holds the power to modify the worlds when in fact it is said X times that he is the axis of the worlds and as an axis the stability of the worlds is his responsibility, logically without the axis a structure falls apart, just as without the SK the three worlds he maintains collapse.

Yray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Yray

@ninjarizer:

It definitely wipes One Piece, no question.

Good feat, we’ll know in due time whether it’s a history/reality reset (it does mention reality) or planetary mind manipulation (references manipulation of chakra too)

Bruh ..just stfu

her ability is literally a weaker version of sugars devil fruit

Sugar erases the existence of people from everyone's memories upon touching them

And she does this casually and multiple times as she pleases

Eida literally needed all her power to do just this

HER ABILITY IS QUITE LITERALLY WEAKER THAN A FODDER CHARACTERS ABILITY IN OP

This is just 1 of the dreadful part of what sugars fruit does

No Caption Provided

^explained in the onepiece wiki

And this is what the boruto leaker said about eida abilities

No Caption Provided

LITERALLY JUST A CONDITIONAL ABILITY (needs kawaki emotions to work) THAT JUST MANIPULATES MEMORIES VIA CHAKRA

SO FAR NOTHING ABOUT IT IS REALITY WRAPING JUST MEMORY MANIPULATION 🤦‍♂️

LenEse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You guys are so funny, imagine hyping up a memory manipulation hax. Sugar's memory hax is far more potent than Eida.

ovy7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chapter not even out and people already throwing the hyperbolic "omnipotent" like it's an actual feat.

For fuck's sake, battlerboarding was a mistake

LenEse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ovy7 said:

Chapter not even out and people already throwing the hyperbolic "omnipotent" like it's an actual feat.

You mean altering memories, is now considered as reality warping? Yeah, let's take you guys seriously after you mocked Aizen "4D" Statement and G5 Luffy's "reality warping" statement.

RevivedGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruwanking will never not be hilarious lmao.

ovy7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lenese said:
@ovy7 said:

You mean altering memories, is now considered as reality warping? Yeah, let's take you guys seriously after you mocked Aizen "4D" Statement and G5 Luffy's "reality warping" statement.

Altering memories is not reality warping. Aizen is not 4D, and Luffy does not have reality warping.

Lilgodperv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lmfao now memory manipulation is supposed to be reality warping??? Wtf is going on?!

Zaxy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh boy....can't wait for this chapter.

Things are already getting heated

dirosexo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have read the translated scans by Luana and what Eida did was materializing desires into reality. This was said in 2 full pages. Why people are saying that's just memory manipulation? Downplay again?

maestromage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Solos

Solos

solos