Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By dman237
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Aang from Avatar the last airbender and Red Tornado meet suddenly in a desert, no morals.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a5a76120d2ba
deactivated-5a5a76120d2ba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Really? I am beginning to think that we should start lumping Avatar into the anime category just to get rid of all of these useless fights, people WAY overestimate the abilities of the people on that show.

Avatar image for yung_ancient_one
Yung ANcient One

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

#3  Edited By Yung ANcient One

YEAH I guess Im one of them.

Am I wrong to think Aang Stomps?

well I dont want to be Right

PS

I dont know SQUAT about RED T

and

IDGAF

(+)

Phylos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By Phylos

Red Tornado's wind manipulation should trump Aang, Avatar State or not.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a5a76120d2ba
deactivated-5a5a76120d2ba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Yung ANcient One: Ignorant and do not care, got it. Also, yes you are wrong to think Aang even stands a chance much less wins.

dman237

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By dman237

Wow I thought people would be overestimating Aang if anything.

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

Not really a fair battle for Aang.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By 202122

RED TORNADO STOMPS HOW IS THIS A QUESTION?

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Killemall

I think Avatar is being totally underestimated. As an avatar state he had almost total mastery of air, water, fire and earth while tornado's power comes from wind manipulating itself he can easily stop that. He still has water and fire manipulation to use as a range attack. I dont think this is a stomp or a mismatch, if anything i am with Avatar for the majority.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#10  Edited By nefarious

Red Tornado wins with ease.

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By MAZAHS117

@Killemall....I would agree only if this was AVATAR Aang, but the op doesn't state that...I take this fight as regular ol'Aang vs Red Tornado in which Tornado should beat him...AVATAR Aang with all his abilities should wreck Red Tornado though

BatWatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 238

User Lists: 1

#12  Edited By BatWatch

Aang can match RT's powers and tap into a bunch more. Why wouldn't he obliterate him?

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Pokergeist
@Killemall said:

I think Avatar is being totally underestimated. As an avatar state he had almost total mastery of air, water, fire and earth while tornado's power comes from wind manipulating itself he can easily stop that. He still has water and fire manipulation to use as a range attack. I dont think this is a stomp or a mismatch, if anything i am with Avatar for the majority.

Also want to add the Picture is Avatar State Aang, and I belive the Rules for the Vine is if OP dont state specific then the Pic is what you base it on.  

Avatar State has way more abilities than RT. Hell he lived past 70+ years with his power alone. lot more he can do.
Avatar image for someiswrongontheinternet
someiswrongontheinternet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for kalthehokage_2007
KalTheHokage_2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aang wins. Twinkle toes FTW.

Avatar image for someiswrongontheinternet
someiswrongontheinternet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@KalTheHokage_2007 said:

right, aang wins with the oodles of feats he has....oh wait....

KalTheHokage_2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@someiswrongontheinternet: chill, bro. based on that last episode of Avatar, I think Aang wins. This is done in the name of fun, so relax, man. :)

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Pokergeist

Wow someone is mad.  

Anywho. Aang has wiped out a entire Firebending Fleet, Defeated the Firebending lord with Coment on his side, Seperated Land Masses (the second Avatar before Aang), do crazy Spirit world mumbo jumbo, and Easily survied 70+ years in a Iceburg. He really has no limits seen in Avatar State. He could also Counter RT Wind everyday since he controls Air. He can also attack with Water/Ice/Earth/Fire/Lightning ect. Also in Avatar State hes shown the abilty to put up a Force Field of Elements that I dont see a Windless powered RT getting thru. 

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Pokergeist
@KalTheHokage_2007 said:

Twinkle Toes. LOL.
KalTheHokage_2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@CadenceV2: yeah. I laughed as I typed it.

RazzaTazz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1887

User Lists: 79

#21  Edited By RazzaTazz

Shouldn't the one with the best forehead arrow win?  (JK)

KalTheHokage_2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@RazzaTazz: of course the one with a giant blue arrow on his forehead should win. are there any other good reasons why he shouldn't?

RazzaTazz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By RazzaTazz
@KalTheHokage_2007: I don't know, I don't really know much about Airbender, Reddie's arrow looks better though.  
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By AtPhantom

Tornado's air manipulation is a considerably more powerful than Aang's. He's perfectly capable of shattering steel with small gusts of winds, and can sustain F5 tornado level winds for a considerable amount of time. That's the kind of winds that can tear houses out of their foundations and drop them on unsuspecting witches. Or rip Solomon Grundy in half.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Killemall

@someiswrongontheinternet said:

@Killemall: @SHAZAM117: @PsychoKnights: @CadenceV2:

Aang would get stomped even in the Avatar state. You know why?

BECAUSE HE HAS NO FEATS

We saw him go into the avatar state what? 4 times? 2 times he did nothing and was calmed down by Katara, another time he got zapped in the back and nearly died, the 4th time he took away the firelords bending and maybe if you count LOK he fought Yakone and took his bending away.

It doesnt matter how powerful you think he is, he doesnt have any feats to suggest he'd last more than 10 seconds against Reddy, you know why? Because Red

ACTUALLY HAS FEATS

You'd have to be stupid to think Aang has a chance.

Ang without Avatar state showed air bending skill and pretty good one that, he was capable of creating earthquakes he was also capable of matching a fire lord at the peak of his power and overwhelemed him, so whats stopping him from using air manipulation and stopping Tornedo or burning him with fire manipulation. You dont see 100 of feats, few good feats would do and he has shown those good feats.

Also stop calling people stopping you can get banned for stuffs like this.

@SHAZAM117 said:

@Killemall....I would agree only if this was AVATAR Aang, but the op doesn't state that...I take this fight as regular ol'Aang vs Red Tornado in which Tornado should beat him...AVATAR Aang with all his abilities should wreck Red Tornado though

Normal Ang would lose but the picture is of him at avatar state.

KalTheHokage_2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@RazzaTazz: I suppose. Should watch, its cool.

RazzaTazz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By RazzaTazz
@KalTheHokage_2007: I have heard good things about it, its just not in my favourite genre
twatslayer9000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By twatslayer9000

@Killemall: this should answer all your questions moron

aang doesnt have any good feats. his wind is no where near red's level. dumb twat

@AtPhantom said:

Tornado's air manipulation is a considerably more powerful than Aang's. He's perfectly capable of shattering steel with small gusts of winds, and can sustain F5 tornado level winds for a considerable amount of time. That's the kind of winds that can tear houses out of their foundations and drop them on unsuspecting witches. Or rip Solomon Grundy in half.

AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By AtPhantom

@twatslayer9000: So.. whose sock puppet are you?

bluepride1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By bluepride1234

@twatslayer9000 said:

aang doesnt have any good feats. his wind is no where near red's level. dumb twat

@AtPhantom said:

F5 tornado's can rip Grundy in half? Lol

AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By AtPhantom

@bluepride1234 said:

F5 tornado's can rip Grundy in half? Lol

It was probably a somewhat weaker version of Grundy.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Killemall

@twatslayer9000 said:

@AtPhantom said:

First flagged, next time refrain from calling names. I was actually going to address At Phantom's post though someone's who's a lot more knoweledgeable than you it seems.

@AtPhantom said:

Well we havent seen the full extent of Ang's powers, but he does have more versatility than Tornado. While i have seen Tornado rip through JLA moonbased because some alines under moonbased had taken control over it, i have never seen him rip Grundy in half but than i havent read half of his appearances so this would make sense. I suppose it would depend on which version of Grundy though, his power level fluctuates with incarnation. Then there is whole fire manipulation, water manipulation (although thats something i only saw in the movie which of course wouldnt be cannon to the cartoon series his water manipulation looked pretty powerful) with any nearby river or ocean he could wreak havoc.

I still dont think its spite by any means i personally am still backing Ang for the victory.

AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By AtPhantom

@Killemall said:

Well we havent seen the full extent of Ang's powers, but he does have more versatility than Tornado. While i have seen Tornado rip through JLA moonbased because some alines under moonbased had taken control over it, i have never seen him rip Grundy in half but than i havent read half of his appearances so this would make sense. I suppose it would depend on which version of Grundy though, his power level fluctuates with incarnation. Then there is whole fire manipulation, water manipulation (although thats something i only saw in the movie which of course wouldnt be cannon to the cartoon series his water manipulation looked pretty powerful) with any nearby river or ocean he could wreak havoc.

I still dont think its spite by any means i personally am still backing Ang for the victory.

This is true enough, but more versatility doesn't automatically equate advantage. Tornado can produce strong enough winds to deal with things like earth or water projectiles and fire. He has three siblings, each of them manipulating a different element and he has fought them all, so he knows how to defend himself. Aang, without the Avatar state, has little to no chance of victory.

Now with the Avatar state... You're right in that we don't know the full extent of his powers. At no point in the series did we actually see a full Avatar strain himself. And while his best avatar feats might still be bellow Tornado's best (Although it's been a while since I've seen the last battle between him and Ozai. The only things I remember about it are lots of collateral and being freaking awesome), the potential does exist.

On other thing is that, being a robot, Tornado is far more durable and resistant to pain than Aang and has limitless endurance.

Though I must say, Avatar or no Avatar, Kyoshi's feat of separating an entire island was pretty ridiculous.

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By MAZAHS117

@someiswrongontheinternet....O_0...Am I missing something here?!...How in the blue hell can you say Aang has no feats?....You must not have seen an episode of Last Airbender...The last episode alone is where we see Aang in full-on AVATAR mode with mastery over all four elements, and he was a monster...Red has no chance against a full Avatar in complete control over Air/water/fire/earth imo

Avatar image for redbird3rdboywonder
redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I gotta say Aang. Whats's really cool is the fact that we're still getting some feats off of Aang with Korra's show.

Avatar image for cerberusprime3k
CerberusPrime3k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By CerberusPrime3k

Who makes the bigger tornado? also couldn't Aang combine some elements like air earth and fire and make a lava tornado?

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator

Oh god this hasn't been done before... 

Since you can't see I must tell you I'm rolling my eyes. 

Aang doesn't have the durability to face Red Tornado. He loses.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Pokergeist
@CerberusPrime3k said:

Who makes the bigger tornado? also couldn't Aang combine some elements like air earth and fire and make a lava tornado?

That is totally possible. He could Combine all sorts of attacks. He could cause a Raging Hurricane with Razor Ice Shards, -40 degree Tempatures, Lightning Strikes all over, and Lava Boulders flying Around him. Avatar Controls all 4 elements and even do some crazy Spirit jumbo.  

As the Avatar he can do really whatever he pleses. F5 Torndoes dont mean much to a guy that has the Power to set giant Land Masses on Fire (Fire), Seperate Large bodies of Land miles apart (Earth), and Control Tidal Waves (Water) then Im sure Im sure a F5 Tornado (AIR) is no prob.

Tornado is a one trick pony. He Controls Wind. Avatar Controls that as well. Red Tornado lost his biggest asset while Aang has MASTERY of Water, Earth, and Fire. So its Red Tornado on the Gorund getting Smashed by a Earthquak, Flash Frozen in a Sea of Ice, or Set on Fire and hit by Lightning till hes non functional. 

Hes outclass and his biggest advantage is taken away.

MenaceForever2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By MenaceForever2

@Killemall:

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Pokergeist

Avatar State From the Series. Hes too much.
Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator
@CadenceV2: Don't talk. Please
Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Pokergeist
@Lunacyde said:

@CadenceV2: Don't talk. Please

Well thats not very nice. Thank You.
Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator
@CadenceV2: I asked nicely.
Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Pokergeist
@informationbinder
Thanks Mate. 

Edit: anyone else like the Videos of feats?
nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#45  Edited By nefarious

Someone is begging to get flagged. Oh wait, it is too late.

KalTheHokage_2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@RazzaTazz: I see.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

The air manipulator with the arrow on his forehead wins.

SavageBeast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By SavageBeast

Red Tornado wins, effortless curbstomp

Mad8Baller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Mad8Baller

RT wins.
Aang can only win if his control over the elements is complete total 100% control.
But we never have any feats showing this...  Even during Aang's battle with Ozai, it took him a while just to knock him down for the count.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Pokergeist
@Mad8Baller said:

RT wins. Aang can only win if his control over the elements is complete total 100% control. But we never have any feats showing this...  Even during Aang's battle with Ozai, it took him a while just to knock him down for the count.

You mean the same Ozi Aang didnt want to kill, that Ozi? Ozi who was one of the top firebenders and had the Coment to his advantage? That Ozi? The one Aang fought as Aang and couldnt begin to match? That Ozi? 

Ozi was spanked bad. The vid shows it. All he could do once Aang went Avatar State was Run. He couldnt even fight back.