Follow

Captain Planet

Character » Captain Planet appears in 16 issues.

Captain Planet is summoned by the energy combined from rings of Fire, Water, Earth, Wind, and Heart, each held by the Planeteers.

Is Captain Planet a vegetarian?

growup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By growup

is he?

AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By AtPhantom

Does he even eat at all?

karrob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By karrob

I thought he lived in the earth. He might not have too

LT1085

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By LT1085

He feeds off of the souls of the kids wearing the rings.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#5  Edited By Erik

I am sure he does not eat. But if he did, meat would be far too masculine for him.

Abishai100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Spinach-Boy: Fun Lifestyle Etymology

Captain Planet is definitely an integration of lifestyle and philosophy, so understanding how to evaluate his customs and habits informs our appreciation of this ecologically-oriented crusader.

When I think of Captain Planet (cartoons, etc.), I think of how my personal daydreams and doodles and daily work with environmental activism reflects a social interest in lifestyle mobilization. I think of books like The Monkey Wrench Gang and I think of my careless and fun doodles (like the one below of Spinach-Boy, a fictional ally of DC's eco-terrorist anti-heroine Poison Ivy, which I drew to remind me of the simple pleasures of eco-consciousness innocence).

If Captain Planet is a real hero to you, then it seems you are at liberty to ascribe onto him Earth/nature conscious behaviors which you deem as inspirational.

I for one think that Captain Planet definitely is conscious of eco-consumption issues such as organic farming economics.

The Monkey Wrench Gang

No Caption Provided

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.