Follow

Avengers: Age of Ultron

Movie » Avengers: Age of Ultron released on May 01, 2015.

When Tony Stark tries to jumpstart a dormant peacekeeping program, things go awry and it is up to the Avengers to stop the villainous Ultron from enacting his terrible plans.

NEW Avengers: Age of Ultron pictures

• 59 results
    Skit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Digging Scarlet Witch so far. QS seems to have potential,though there's something about his hair or at least it in combo with that stubble beard.

@jaken7 Seriously how do you know so much and how are you able to set up a meet with the Olsens?

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@skit: I did a google search based on prior knowledge (mainly that Elizabeth Olden is the twins' sister).

Also, I was just joking about that.

Skit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jaken7: I figured as much, but that's kind of extensive knowledge.

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@skit said:

@jaken7: I figured as much, but that's kind of extensive knowledge.

It was seriously just one google search. Type in Elizabeth Olsen, and it lists her siblings on wikipedia. Then you can just click on any one of those siblings. It wasn't hard.

Ostyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@jonny_anonymous: Well, his hair isn't quite as cheesy looking. That dumb goatee though..

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
    Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

GREGalicious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#57  Edited By GREGalicious

Im lovin it thus far but what's with all the ranting about Quicksilver? Yes the 'Days of Future' version looks miserable but who knew anyone even cared about Pietro...

Wanda's kinda always been the special one out of the twins anyway. Magneto himself even seems to favor his girls more than him. Even the half-sister Lorna seems to get more love.

That being said, I do think Aaron and Elizabeth are great actors and they'll do a good job portraying the characters. Elizabeth can definitely play an emotionally scarred young woman well and in the pic of Aaron running next to the car, I can really see the Quicksilver...he looks good in motion. Add a little blur effect or whatever and we cool.

For all the mutant/Magneto rants: They are still mutants even if they aren't called as such and they didn't even discover who their bio father was anyway until well over a decade after their debut so lets move on from that people.

ThoughtRobot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I hope the movie is as good as the trailer.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.