HalJordan1986x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#51  Edited By HalJordan1986x
SeSAW said:
"Zoom can't even KO Wonder Woman granted he can hurt her but KO her nope I don't think  he can. So you know theres no way he can seriously hurt Hulk at all. This fight might go on for a very long time. but Hulk wins if he connects one blow,  and Zoom does not have enough power to hurt him that much at all hed just keep making Hulk madder and madder. This is a terrible battle actually."
Yet again you prove that you dont read DC
Just stop talking please 
SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By SeSAW
Zoom said:

"SeSAW said:
"Zoom can't even KO Wonder Woman"

First of all, Wonder Woman is better than Hulk.

Second of all, Zoom wasn't trying to KO Wonder Woman.  He kicked her ass so badly that he started fighting OTHER PEOPLE in front of her because kicking her tail got old.

Thirdly, Zoom can KO Wonder Woman.  He punched an amazon 100 times in under a second and she was at the verge of dying.  Wonder Woman stated that if he did that to her again, she'd be dead.  Thus, we know Zoom can kill amazons offhandedly in 2 seconds tops.  If you still don't believe it, Wonder Woman said in that issue that Zoom hits harder than Superman and we know Superman can KO Wonder Woman.

Furthermore, leave.  You don't provide this site with anything and you don't take anything from it either.  You just spout off wrong information and never learn from your mistakes or other posters.  Just leave.  You're wasting your time and ours."
Damn you love Zoom so much it sounds like you were almost in tears when you posted this. I must have hit a sensitive spot. Sorry Jr didn't mean to ruffle your feathers LOL. Now to answer this nonsense, WW being better than hulk is a dumb statement, Ill forgive you you were probably just mad at the time. Second of all I don't care how many times Zoom hit a so called Amazon that amazon isnt WW. Third Zoom is a street leveler who can manipulate time, but it doesnt make him durablie enough to take blows from Hulk. Sorry I hurt ur feelings but its the truth. Your favorite character aint a top tier.

Dude this is just dumb. I realize that most of you here hate the Hulk but it is just retarded to think Zoom could pose a threat to him or any high end top tier. He has street level durability. Regardless of how long it takes Zoom loses cause he can't hurt hulk, and hulk can kill him with one blow. Any person with common sense will tell you that.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#53  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
SeSAW said:
"Dude this is just dumb. I realize that most of you here hate the Hulk but it is just retarded to think Zoom could pose a threat to him or any high end top tier. He has street level durability. Regardless of how long it takes Zoom loses cause he can't hurt hulk, and hulk can kill him with one blow. Any person with common sense will tell you that."
Zoom wins.If Zoom can't hurt Supes and Wonder Woman he can hurt Hulk.Iron Man hurt Hulk so don't act like it's so much of a stretch.
Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Lantern Prime

WWH for another victory.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Zoom wins.

Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Lantern Prime

Zoom wins actually. My bad on the previous post.

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#57  Edited By Nighthunter
SeSAW said:
"Zoom said:

"SeSAW said:
"Zoom can't even KO Wonder Woman"

First of all, Wonder Woman is better than Hulk.

Second of all, Zoom wasn't trying to KO Wonder Woman.  He kicked her ass so badly that he started fighting OTHER PEOPLE in front of her because kicking her tail got old.

Thirdly, Zoom can KO Wonder Woman.  He punched an amazon 100 times in under a second and she was at the verge of dying.  Wonder Woman stated that if he did that to her again, she'd be dead.  Thus, we know Zoom can kill amazons offhandedly in 2 seconds tops.  If you still don't believe it, Wonder Woman said in that issue that Zoom hits harder than Superman and we know Superman can KO Wonder Woman.

Furthermore, leave.  You don't provide this site with anything and you don't take anything from it either.  You just spout off wrong information and never learn from your mistakes or other posters.  Just leave.  You're wasting your time and ours."
Damn you love Zoom so much it sounds like you were almost in tears when you posted this. I must have hit a sensitive spot. Sorry Jr didn't mean to ruffle your feathers LOL. Now to answer this nonsense, WW being better than hulk is a dumb statement, Ill forgive you you were probably just mad at the time. Second of all I don't care how many times Zoom hit a so called Amazon that amazon isnt WW. Third Zoom is a street leveler who can manipulate time, but it doesnt make him durablie enough to take blows from Hulk. Sorry I hurt ur feelings but its the truth. Your favorite character aint a top tier.

Dude this is just dumb. I realize that most of you here hate the Hulk but it is just retarded to think Zoom could pose a threat to him or any high end top tier. He has street level durability. Regardless of how long it takes Zoom loses cause he can't hurt hulk, and hulk can kill him with one blow. Any person with common sense will tell you that."

educate me, how does he hit Zoom?

caption
caption

caption
caption

caption
caption

Villelater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Villelater
caption
caption
SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By SeSAW
Vance Astro said:
"SeSAW said:
"Dude this is just dumb. I realize that most of you here hate the Hulk but it is just retarded to think Zoom could pose a threat to him or any high end top tier. He has street level durability. Regardless of how long it takes Zoom loses cause he can't hurt hulk, and hulk can kill him with one blow. Any person with common sense will tell you that."
Zoom wins.If Zoom can't hurt Supes and Wonder Woman he can hurt Hulk.Iron Man hurt Hulk so don't act like it's so much of a stretch."

Ironman can lift 100+ tons easily Zoom can't even lift 5 tons he can't hurt Hulk just make him madder, so yeah its a stretch.
Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Nighthunter
Villelater said:
"
caption
caption
"
that doesn't answer my question lol
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
SeSAW said:
"Vance Astro said:
"SeSAW said:
Zoom wins.If Zoom can't hurt Supes and Wonder Woman he can hurt Hulk.Iron Man hurt Hulk so don't act like it's so much of a stretch."

Ironman can lift 100+ tons easily Zoom can't even lift 5 tons he can't hurt Hulk just make him madder, so yeah its a stretch."
That means nothing.Considering that Zoom could hurt people beyond the 100 ton range..he should be able to hurt the Hulk.
Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Lantern Prime
SeSAW said:
"Vance Astro said:
"SeSAW said:

Ironman can lift 100+ tons easily Zoom can't even lift 5 tons he can't hurt Hulk just make him madder, so yeah its a stretch."
The faster an object moves the heavier it becomes. Nw I wonder if the Flash comics uses tha same physics.......
Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Nighthunter
SeSAW said:
"Vance Astro said:
"SeSAW said:

caption
caption
SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By SeSAW

Yes ive seen that scan before, but he still didn't KO her.

that aside I have one question for all who voted for Zoom. Knowing everthing that Hulk has taken all the punishment that he has shugged off over the years, just how does Zoom win this fight how does he put the hulk down? Do you honestly think what happened in that scan can put hulk down?

Vance Astro said:

"SeSAW said:
"Vance Astro said:
"SeSAW said:

That means nothing.Considering that Zoom could hurt people beyond the 100 ton range..he should be able to hurt the Hulk."

No he shouldn't. IM put hulk down 1 time in over 40 year byhimself and he had to almost kill himself to do it. There's know way IM could do it now even in his best suit hes a joke to Hulk, and Zoom is less than a joke to hulk.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
SeSAW said:
"Yes ive seen that scan before, but he still didn't KO her.

that aside I have one question for all who voted for Zoom. Knowing everthing that Hulk has taken all the punishment that he has shugged off over the years, just how does Zoom win this fight how does he put the hulk down? Do you honestly think what happened in that scan can put hulk down?

Vance Astro said:
"SeSAW said:
"Vance Astro said:
"SeSAW said:

That means nothing.Considering that Zoom could hurt people beyond the 100 ton range..he should be able to hurt the Hulk."

No he shouldn't. IM put hulk down 1 time in over 40 year byhimself and he had to almost kill himself to do it. There's know way IM could do it now even in his best suit hes a joke to Hulk, and Zoom is less than a joke to hulk."
Here we go making stuff up again.Iron Man beat Hulk 3 times..no Hulkbuster.He beat him in his MKII armor,He one-shotted him during Heroes Reborn,and another time in the same armor.Iron Man was even beating World War Hulk until he had that flashback about Caiera making him more angry.What is so hard to grasp.If Zoom can hurt Superman and Wonder Woman who are both alot stronger and more durable than Hulk..why can't he hurt Hulk? I can answer for you..because you don't know WTF your talking about.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#66  Edited By Static Shock
SeSAW said:

No he shouldn't. IM put hulk down 1 time in over 40 year byhimself and he had to almost kill himself to do it. There's know way IM could do it now even in his best suit hes a joke to Hulk, and Zoom is less than a joke to hulk."
If Zoom was able to inflict damage on Superman and Wonder Woman, why couldn't he hurt the Hulk? It's like a simple math problem. You said that Hulk can take down Zoom in one blow, but how is it possible when he's able to block and evade punches from Wally West? Think about it. Do you know what Zoom's power is? To make things in his vicinity move a lot slower than himself, making himself appear faster to everyone else, even Wally. His power is time manipulation. So, even if the Hulk wanted to hit him, he would never be able to.
SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By SeSAW
Vance Astro said:
"SeSAW said:

Vance Astro said:
"SeSAW said:
"Vance Astro said:
"SeSAW said:

Here we go making stuff up again.Iron Man beat Hulk 3 times..no Hulkbuster.He beat him in his MKII armor,He one-shotted him during Heroes Reborn,and another time in the same armor.Iron Man was even beating World War Hulk until he had that flashback about Caiera making him more angry.What is so hard to grasp.If Zoom can hurt Superman and Wonder Woman who are both alot stronger and more durable than Hulk..why can't he hurt Hulk? I can answer for you..because you don't know WTF your talking about."
Vance your lying dude. I can only recall IM beating him one time solo w/o plot device. He couldn't even put hulk down with his Gamma suit. And WWH punished IM you must not have see the same fight. And anyway IM is not Zoom. IM could knock Zoom out with one clean blow as well. And im not even getting into it with you about Supes and WW being stronger and more durabile than Hulk. Anyone who read that last statement of yours would think ur retarded. But not me I know that ur trying to brownose in ur own silly way.
Ball Buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Ball Buster
Static Shock said:
"SeSAW said:

If Zoom was able to inflict damage on Superman and Wonder Woman, why couldn't he hurt the Hulk? It's like a simple math problem. You said that Hulk can take down Zoom in one blow, but how is it possible when he's able to block and evade punches from Wally West? Think about it. Do you know what Zoom's power is? To make things in his vicinity move a lot slower than himself, making himself appear faster to everyone else, even Wally. His power is time manipulation. So, even if the Hulk wanted to hit him, he would never be able to."
It would be like chipping away at statue. You'll eventually wear it down.I would have to agree Zoom wins.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Static Shock
SeSAW said:
"And anyway IM is not Zoom. IM could knock Zoom out with one clean blow as well...
Against Zoom, it wouldn't be possible.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
SeSAW said:
"Vance Astro said:
"SeSAW said:

Vance Astro said:
"SeSAW said:
"Vance Astro said:
"SeSAW said:

Here we go making stuff up again.Iron Man beat Hulk 3 times..no Hulkbuster.He beat him in his MKII armor,He one-shotted him during Heroes Reborn,and another time in the same armor.Iron Man was even beating World War Hulk until he had that flashback about Caiera making him more angry.What is so hard to grasp.If Zoom can hurt Superman and Wonder Woman who are both alot stronger and more durable than Hulk..why can't he hurt Hulk? I can answer for you..because you don't know WTF your talking about."
Vance your lying dude. I can only recall IM beating him one time solo w/o plot device. He couldn't even put hulk down with his Gamma suit. And WWH punished IM you must not have see the same fight. And anyway IM is not Zoom. IM could knock Zoom out with one clean blow as well. And im not even getting into it with you about Supes and WW being stronger and more durabile than Hulk. Anyone who read that last statement of yours would think ur retarded. But not me I know that ur trying to brownose in ur own silly way."
See this proves you don't read comics.I just gave you the times Iron Man beat Hulk without the Hulkbuster by himself.You think we can't see you don't know sh#t about comics? I read World War Hulk.Iron Man was beating Hul until he used those bombs..he had a flashback about Caiera and that's when he handed Iron Man his ass.Read comics sometimes..maybe you would know what the f#ck your taling about.Iron Man has no chance against Zoom and neither does Hulk.I don't brown nose anyone...I'm all I care about.Go eat a d#c and stop being mad.Your exposed.We all know your comic knowledge is extremely limited and your common sense is just as low.
SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By SeSAW
Vance Astro said:
"SeSAW said:
"Vance Astro said:
"SeSAW said:

Vance Astro said:
"SeSAW said:
"Vance Astro said:
"SeSAW said:

Vance your lying dude. I can only recall IM beating him one time solo w/o plot device. He couldn't even put hulk down with his Gamma suit. And WWH punished IM you must not have see the same fight. And anyway IM is not Zoom. IM could knock Zoom out with one clean blow as well. And im not even getting into it with you about Supes and WW being stronger and more durabile than Hulk. Anyone who read that last statement of yours would think ur retarded. But not me I know that ur trying to brownose in ur own silly way."
See this proves you don't read comics.I just gave you the times Iron Man beat Hulk without the Hulkbuster by himself.You think we can't see you don't know sh#t about comics? I read World War Hulk.Iron Man was beating Hul until he used those bombs..he had a flashback about Caiera and that's when he handed Iron Man his ass.Read comics sometimes..maybe you would know what the f#ck your taling about.Iron Man has no chance against Zoom and neither does Hulk.I don't brown nose anyone...I'm all I care about.Go eat a d#c and stop being mad.Your exposed.We all know your comic knowledge is extremely limited and your common sense is just as low."
I don't care what you say why don't you show me the other times that IM beat/one shotted hulk, use scans, and stop talking.

Also You have a dirty mouth little boy. I wonder if your daddy knows you talk like that LOL.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
SeSAW said:
"Vance Astro said:
"SeSAW said:
"Vance Astro said:
"SeSAW said:

Vance Astro said:
"SeSAW said:
"Vance Astro said:
"SeSAW said:

See this proves you don't read comics.I just gave you the times Iron Man beat Hulk without the Hulkbuster by himself.You think we can't see you don't know sh#t about comics? I read World War Hulk.Iron Man was beating Hul until he used those bombs..he had a flashback about Caiera and that's when he handed Iron Man his ass.Read comics sometimes..maybe you would know what the f#ck your taling about.Iron Man has no chance against Zoom and neither does Hulk.I don't brown nose anyone...I'm all I care about.Go eat a d#c and stop being mad.Your exposed.We all know your comic knowledge is extremely limited and your common sense is just as low."
I don't care what you say why don't you show me the other times that IM beat/one shotted hulk, use scans, and stop talking.

Also You have a dirty mouth little boy. I wonder if your daddy knows you talk like that LOL.

"
You say you don't care what I say as if you are the one with any credibility.
Ball Buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Ball Buster

He reads comics. Maybe not the same way some do.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Ball Buster said:
"He reads comics. Maybe not the same way some do."
I think he just looks at the pictures.
Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#75  Edited By Zoom

@ Vill:

Zoom can do as much damage by snapping his fingers than Hulk can with that thunderclap.

@ SeSaw:

No really.  Leave.  Why are you even here?  Nobody likes you.  Do you honestly have nowhere else to go?

SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By SeSAW
Zoom said:
"@ Vill:

Zoom can do as much damage by snapping his fingers than Hulk can with that thunderclap.

@ SeSaw:

No really.  Leave.  Why are you even here?  Nobody likes you.  Do you honestly have nowhere else to go?"
Nope sniff sniff I have no where else to go.Vance Astro said:
"SeSAW said:
"Vance Astro said:
"SeSAW said:
"Vance Astro said:
"SeSAW said:

Vance Astro said:
"SeSAW said:
"Vance Astro said:
"SeSAW said:

"
You say you don't care what I say as if you are the one with any credibility."

HA credibility , that's ur problem you think I care about what people think of you. I post my opinion, what I think non biased and all. I don't care what people think. You sometimes act like a puppet Vance. Please tell me is there a man with his hand up your ass making your mouth move .

LOL credibility he says LOL

*UC* credibility, what are running for president now  
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By Static Shock

SeSAW, how can anyone argue with you if you continue ignore facts?

caption
caption

caption
caption

caption
caption

caption
caption

Wonder Woman herself said that Zoom hits harder than Superman.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
SeSAW said:
HA credibility , that's ur problem you think I care about what people think of you. I post my opinion, what I think non biased and all. I don't care what people think. You sometimes act like a puppet Vance. Please tell me is there a man with his hand up your ass making your mouth move .

LOL credibility he says LOL

*UC* credibility, what are running for president now  
"
No my problem is I get bored easily when people who don't anything keep trying to argue with me.You keep going on and on about made up sh#t.This goes from being a debate to be correcting you.It doesn't matter what people think..Zoom wins and I gave an indisputable reason why and other people showed you scans proving what I am saying.
You laugh at credibility because you don't have any.Your right..you do post your opinion..no facts.People get bored with battle threads when you just keep coming in here lying..that sh#t is annoying.

Your insults don't hurt me because no matter what you say you already lost.
SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By SeSAW

Yes I see the scans still no KO's for Zoom. I still say Hulk wins eventually. Im finnished with this thread.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By Static Shock
SeSAW said:
"I still say Hulk wins eventually."
Did you miss the part where I said Hulk wouldn't be able to touch Zoom? That's another fact you ignored.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
SeSAW said:
 Im finnished with this thread."
What does finnished mean?
Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#82  Edited By Zoom
SeSAW said:
"sniff sniff I have no where else to go."
I wasn't joking.

I really don't understand why you hang around here at all.  It can't be fun to listen to people demean you and insult you all day.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Zoom said:
"SeSAW said:
I wasn't joking.

I really don't understand why you hang around here at all.  It can't be fun to listen to people demean you and insult you all day."
I told him this already.
The_Scourge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By The_Scourge
zoomzoomzoom
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By Static Shock
Fresh Prince said:
"zoomzoomzoom"

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Static Shock said:
"Fresh Prince said:
"zoomzoomzoom"

"
LOL
The_Scourge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By The_Scourge
Static Shock said:
"Fresh Prince said:
"zoomzoomzoom"

"
hahaha
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By Static Shock

PARANAUE! PARANAUE! PARANA!

SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By SeSAW
Zoom said:
"SeSAW said:
I wasn't joking.

I really don't understand why you hang around here at all.  It can't be fun to listen to people demean you and insult you all day."

it is fun my insults are better you know it and the fact that you have to insult me over a comic battle says a lot about you
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By Static Shock
SeSAW said:
"it is fun my insults are better you know it and the fact that you have to insult me over a comic battle says a lot about you"
If you're gonna come back to reply to someone's ridicule, the least you could do is address all the points you ignored.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
SeSAW said:
"Zoom said:
"SeSAW said:
I wasn't joking.

it is fun my insults are better you know it and the fact that you have to insult me over a comic battle says a lot about you"
Honestly that's not really an insult.In a community setting such as a forum where opinions matter..when NOBODY and I mean NOBODY respects your opinion..you have no reason to be here.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By Static Shock

Is it me, or does SeSAW constantly ignore what I say? And, I'm not even throwing insults at him.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Static Shock said:
"Is it me, or does SeSAW constantly ignore what I say? And, I'm not even throwing insults at him."
When so many people are raggin on him maybe he doesn't see your posts.
spidey209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By spidey209

zoom wins,shut up sesaw

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
spidey209 said:
"zoom wins,shut up sesaw"
LOL
Avatar image for the_man_of_yesteryear
The Man of Yesteryear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

covered every inch of the world in less than a second
Zoom. Curbstomp.

SeSAW - Do you even read DC comics? Because every scan you post is either Marvel or from a Marvel/DC crossover.

SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By SeSAW

Static Shock said:

"Is it me, or does SeSAW constantly ignore what I say? And, I'm not even throwing insults at him."

Question? Who actually won that fight in the end of the scans you posted. Did Zoom win or did blind Wonder Woman win?

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By Nighthunter
Static Shock said:
"SeSAW, how can anyone argue with you if you continue ignore facts?

caption
caption

caption
caption

caption
caption

caption
caption

Wonder Woman herself said that Zoom hits harder than Superman.

"
worth to mention:

the fight starts in USA (the first scan ain't shown here) with one punch he sends someone that has gone toe to toe with Superman to China, with another one to Paris, the next one to Egypt and finally to Paradise Island
SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By SeSAW

But who wins the fight Zoom or blind Wonder Woman?

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By Static Shock
SeSAW said:
"But who wins the fight Zoom or blind Wonder Woman?"
That's not the point. The point is that she inflicted damage on her.