Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#151  Edited By Static Shock
Vance Astro said:
"I just explained this to Ferro Vida but I will explain it again.SeSaw said that Wonder Woman hasn't beaten anyone high tier (whatever the f#ck that means) and I said Hulk has been beaten by people below high tier,he said name one and I said Iron Man..he insisted Iron Man was high tier..I said he wasn't and then he named other people he thought was high tier.I told him that if Wonder Man (whom he named) was high tier..Wonder Woman would wipe the floor with Hulk because she has beaten people more powerful than Wonderman easily."
That's not true. She's beaten Superman before. Big Barda, too. She's beaten a White Martian, and their physical attributes are close, if not equal to Superman. She's beaten Kalibak. She's beaten a Daxamite, who's equal to Kryptonians. She's beaten Captain Nazi. Defeating Zoom also means something as well, and his power alone makes him a top-tier character (along with the Flash. Based on the DC power Rankings, both of them are in the same tier as Superman). She's stalemated Captain Marvel. She's defeated Ares, the god of war, who is considered Skyfather and is a tier higher than the other's mentioned. 
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#152  Edited By AtPhantom
Static Shock said:
"Vance Astro said:
"I just explained this to Ferro Vida but I will explain it again.SeSaw said that Wonder Woman hasn't beaten anyone high tier (whatever the f#ck that means) and I said Hulk has been beaten by people below high tier,he said name one and I said Iron Man..he insisted Iron Man was high tier..I said he wasn't and then he named other people he thought was high tier.I told him that if Wonder Man (whom he named) was high tier..Wonder Woman would wipe the floor with Hulk because she has beaten people more powerful than Wonderman easily."
That's not true. She's beaten Superman before. Big Barda, too. She's beaten a White Martian, and their physical attributes are close, if not equal to Superman. She's beaten Kalibak. She's beaten a Daxamite, who's equal to Kryptonians. She's beaten Captain Nazi. Defeating Zoom also means something as well, and his power alone makes him a top-tier character (along with the Flash. Based on the DC power Rankings, both of them are in the same tier as Superman). She's stalemated Captain Marvel. She's defeated Ares, the god of war, who is considered Skyfather and is a tier higher than the other's mentioned. "
I don't think Ares is a skyfather, but I agree on everything else.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153  Edited By Static Shock
AtPhantom said:
"I don't think Ares is a skyfather, but I agree on everything else."
He is, according to the DC Power Rankings, but I don't think they are official. Either way, DC Greek Gods are quite powerful...
HalJordan1986x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154  Edited By HalJordan1986x

lol sesaw is getting destroyed man this is too much LMAO

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#155  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Static Shock said:
"Vance Astro said:
That's not true. She's beaten Superman before. Big Barda, too. She's beaten a White Martian, and their physical attributes are close, if not equal to Superman. She's beaten Kalibak. She's beaten a Daxamite, who's equal to Kryptonians. She's beaten Captain Nazi. Defeating Zoom also means something as well, and his power alone makes him a top-tier character (along with the Flash. Based on the DC power Rankings, both of them are in the same tier as Superman). She's stalemated Captain Marvel. She's defeated Ares, the god of war, who is considered Skyfather and is a tier higher than the other's mentioned. "
Are you telling me or SeSaw? I know it's not true.....
Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#156  Edited By Nighthunter

I think he is refering to that statement

bloodmist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157  Edited By bloodmist

Hulk can't win this...

HalJordan1986x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158  Edited By HalJordan1986x

enough
zoom curbstomp

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159  Edited By never give up
HalJordan1986x said:
"lol sesaw is getting destroyed man this is too much LMAO"
LOL.
The_Scourge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160  Edited By The_Scourge
Zoom
HalJordan1986x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161  Edited By HalJordan1986x
never give up said:
"HalJordan1986x said:
"lol sesaw is getting destroyed man this is too much LMAO"
LOL."
I know he is sooo pathetic
spidey209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162  Edited By spidey209

furthermore,the flash had to steal jesse,impulse,jay garrick speed and they circled earth 12times in one second

SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163  Edited By SeSAW

Dude this is so retarded! 4 one thing IM is a top tier a low level top tier, but a top tier non the less. Just look at the fact that he has beaten Top Tiers in battle before. Like Hulk, Thor Juggs and Herc. Wonderman is a toptier as well. I really would like to know what your definition of a top tier is Vance.

Also this is so stupid to think Zoom can even hurt Hulk when hes never KOed a top tier but he was KOed by Liberty Bell thowing a piece of metal at him. I realize a lot of people on this site don't have common sense, but thats just dumb.

SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164  Edited By SeSAW
Vance Astro said:
"Static Shock said:
Anyway, what does Iron Man have to do with anything here? Zoom would thrash him too."
I just explained this to Ferro Vida but I will explain it again.SeSaw said that Wonder Woman hasn't beaten anyone high tier (whatever the f#ck that means) and I said Hulk has been beaten by people below high tier,he said name one and I said Iron Man..he insisted Iron Man was high tier..I said he wasn't and then he named other people he thought was high tier.I told him that if Wonder Man (whom he named) was high tier..Wonder Woman would wipe the floor with Hulk because she has beaten people more powerful than Wonderman easily."

That's a silly statement the fact is that Hulk has beat top tiers hes beat teams of top tiers combined. Wonder Woman or Zoom has not.

And also Wonderman has greater feats of strength and durability than WW he is surely a top tier . And if you think WW can wipe the floor with Hulk, I can understand why you post the way you do.
spidey209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165  Edited By spidey209

sincerely,sesaw,he thought that liberty belle didn't have super speed,it's like me suddenly attacking u with a metal bar when u think that i am like useless,i will probably break your head

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166  Edited By Static Shock
SeSAW said:
"That's a silly statement the fact is that Hulk has beat top tiers hes beat teams of top tiers combined. Wonder Woman or Zoom has not.
Nothing silly about it. And, Wonder Woman has beaten top tiers. Read my earlier post.

Static Shock said:
"That's not true. She's beaten Superman before. Big Barda, too. She's beaten White Martians, and their physical attributes are close, if not equal to Superman. She's beaten Kalibak. She's beaten a Daxamite, who's equal to Kryptonians. She's beaten Captain Nazi. Defeating Zoom also means something as well, and his power alone makes him a top-tier character (along with the Flash. Based on the DC power Rankings, both of them are in the same tier as Superman). She's stalemated Captain Marvel. She's defeated Ares, the god of war, who is considered Skyfather and is a tier higher than the other's mentioned. "

SeSAW said:
"And also Wonderman has greater feats of strength and durability than WW he is surely a top tier . And if you think WW can wipe the floor with Hulk, I can understand why you post the way you do."

Wonder Man doesn't have greater feats of strength than Wonder Woman. Especially when he's getting knocked out by the Thing and Gladiator. There's a thread around here to prove this.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167  Edited By Static Shock
SeSAW said:
"Also this is so stupid to think Zoom can even hurt Hulk when hes never KOed a top tier but he was KOed by Liberty Bell thowing a piece of metal at him. I realize a lot of people on this site don't have common sense, but thats just dumb."
You need to learn to read the thread before you post. This was addressed already. And, please don't talk about common sense.. Please.
HalJordan1986x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168  Edited By HalJordan1986x
SeSAW said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Static Shock said:
Anyway, what does Iron Man have to do with anything here? Zoom would thrash him too."
I just explained this to Ferro Vida but I will explain it again.SeSaw said that Wonder Woman hasn't beaten anyone high tier (whatever the f#ck that means) and I said Hulk has been beaten by people below high tier,he said name one and I said Iron Man..he insisted Iron Man was high tier..I said he wasn't and then he named other people he thought was high tier.I told him that if Wonder Man (whom he named) was high tier..Wonder Woman would wipe the floor with Hulk because she has beaten people more powerful than Wonderman easily."

That's a silly statement the fact is that Hulk has beat top tiers hes beat teams of top tiers combined. Wonder Woman or Zoom has not.

And also Wonderman has greater feats of strength and durability than WW he is surely a top tier . And if you think WW can wipe the floor with Hulk, I can understand why you post the way you do."
you are hopeless
bloodmist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169  Edited By bloodmist

SeSAW is the worst fanboy on comicvine.

Zoom. Curbstomp.

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#170  Edited By Nighthunter

come on people, we all know Sesaw is just playing, no way he really believes all of this, is obvious that he wants to make you mad

HalJordan1986x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171  Edited By HalJordan1986x
Nighthunter said:
"come on people, we all know Sesaw is just playing, no way he really believes all of this, is obvious that he wants to make you mad"
hmm you really think that ?
Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#172  Edited By Zoom

I still say he's from Bizarro world.

HalJordan1986x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173  Edited By HalJordan1986x
Zoom said:
"I still say he's from Bizarro world."
agreed
Scorched

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174  Edited By Scorched
SeSAW said:
"Dude this is so retarded! 4 one thing IM is a top tier a low level top tier, but a top tier non the less. Just look at the fact that he has beaten Top Tiers in battle before. Like Hulk, Thor Juggs and Herc. Wonderman is a toptier as well. I really would like to know what your definition of a top tier is Vance.

Also this is so stupid to think Zoom can even hurt Hulk when hes never KOed a top tier but he was KOed by Liberty Bell thowing a piece of metal at him. I realize a lot of people on this site don't have common sense, but thats just dumb."
Iron man isnt top tier
no where close
The_Scourge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175  Edited By The_Scourge
Zoom in yet another curbstomp
Avatar image for secret_turchin_man
Secret Turchin Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zoom wins, but it is not going to be so easy. WWH is already pissed(he basically stomped Marvel Earth Himself), and I think it's a lot of DC favortism to act like the Hulk is just some scrub. 99 out of 100 times Zoom wins, but if, and I know it's a very slim margin he were to get his hands on Zoom....ugly, very,very ugly.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177  Edited By Static Shock
Secret Turchin Man said:
"Zoom wins, but it is not going to be so easy. WWH is already pissed(he basically stomped Marvel Earth Himself), and I think it's a lot of DC favortism to act like the Hulk is just some scrub. 99 out of 100 times Zoom wins, but if, and I know it's a very slim margin he were to get his hands on Zoom....ugly, very,very ugly."
Hulk would never be able to get a chance to touch him, unless Zoom allowed it to happen.
The_Scourge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178  Edited By The_Scourge
Static Shock said:
"Secret Turchin Man said:
"Zoom wins, but it is not going to be so easy. WWH is already pissed(he basically stomped Marvel Earth Himself), and I think it's a lot of DC favortism to act like the Hulk is just some scrub. 99 out of 100 times Zoom wins, but if, and I know it's a very slim margin he were to get his hands on Zoom....ugly, very,very ugly."
Hulk would never be able to get a chance to touch him, unless Zoom allowed it to happen."
Yup
Avatar image for the_man_of_tomorrow
The Man of Tomorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zoom dominates. This is sad.

acewasp23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180  Edited By acewasp23

man you guys like to kill a hulk fan dont you...... Zoom curb stomp. lol

BatDance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181  Edited By BatDance

zoom beats hulk

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#182  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
BatDance said:
"zoom beats hulk"

TruePwnge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183  Edited By TruePwnge
Nighthunter said:
"Zoom curbstomp"
zoom won, game over hulk fans
Avatar image for defaultdefaultdefault
defaultdefaultdefault

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WWHulk ftw.
my secret how.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185  Edited By Static Shock
CATMANEXE said:
"WWHulk ftw."
How?
Magicalmoment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186  Edited By Magicalmoment
CATMANEXE said:
"WWHulk ftw.my secret how."
reasons? zoom can ko hulk before he can even react
claws

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#187  Edited By claws

zoom

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188  Edited By Vrakmul

The hulk loses his head before he can even think.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189  Edited By Static Shock
Magicalmoment said:
"reasons? zoom can ko hulk before he can even react"
He's going to say that World War Hulk is capable of something that he can't do. That's how he argues.
Magicalmoment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190  Edited By Magicalmoment

lol

SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191  Edited By SeSAW

Sigh I would take this to the other threads but why even bother when certain people believe that Zoom can challenge Darkseid. Zoom needs to KO WW first before challenging Hulk period.

claws

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192  Edited By claws

zoom wins...hulk can barely keep up with spiderman

SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193  Edited By SeSAW
claws said:
"zoom wins...hulk can barely keep up with spiderman"
And that lets me no youve never read a hulk comic book in your life.
Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194  Edited By Zoom
SeSAW said:
"Zoom needs to KO WW first before challenging Hulk"
Wait wait.

You think the Hulk is more powerful than Wonderwoman?
claws

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195  Edited By claws
SeSAW said:
"claws said:
And that lets me no youve never read a hulk comic book in your life."

No Caption Provided

SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196  Edited By SeSAW
Zoom said:
"SeSAW said:
"Zoom needs to KO WW first before challenging Hulk"
Wait wait.You think the Hulk is more powerful than Wonderwoman?"

Yes do you want me to take a poll on that too?

claws said:
"SeSAW said:
"claws said:
And that lets me no youve never read a hulk comic book in your life."

No Caption Provided
"
Great! you played one part in the fight not what happened in the end.
claws

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#197  Edited By claws

your not getting my point i know hulk beats spidey i'm saying that he has trouble catching him so what chance does he has that he will hit zoom

Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198  Edited By Zoom
SeSAW said:
"Yes do you want me to take a poll on that too?"
Sure.

Go poll all your silly friends on other websites. :-D
SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199  Edited By SeSAW
claws said:
"your not getting my point i know hulk beats spidey i'm saying that he has trouble catching him so what chance does he has that he will hit zoom"
He eventually does hit spidey though. Plus he has KOed plenty other speedsters and seeing as Zoom doesnt have the durability itll only take one shot from Hulk.

Zoom said:
"SeSAW said:
"Yes do you want me to take a poll on that too?"
Sure.Go poll all your silly friends on other websites. :-D"
Well your getting a stoke job from your freinds on this one so it equals out.

Avatar image for the_man_of_yesteryear
The Man of Yesteryear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SeSAW said:
"claws said:
"your not getting my point i know hulk beats spidey i'm saying that he has trouble catching him so what chance does he has that he will hit zoom"
He eventually does hit spidey though. Plus he has KOed plenty other speedsters and seeing as Zoom doesnt have the durability itll only take one shot from Hulk.
Do you seriously think Hulk has the reflex speeds to hit some who is about 6,588,781 times faster than light, which is over 5,759,792,257,430 times faster than Spider-Man?