Thor and Black Panther vs Superman and Batman

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Team 2 only bc of Supes. Bats would get stomped by either member of Team 1 and Panther can't do anything to Supes. So the battle really comes down to the Supes v. Thor match up and Kal-El wins that all day son!

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2

Avatar image for theamazingbatman
theamazingbatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman fights thor and loses after an epic battle and then black panther battles wayne and loses in an epic battle . then batman fights thor and is screwed :P

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman solos

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

I've never understood matches mixing tiers of characters.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156  Edited By reaverlation

@wolverine08: builds debates somehow(In this case Superman vs Thor again as these two decide the outcome of this match).

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157  Edited By Experio

Thor solos.

dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Superman solos then Batman kills him with prep

SuperSingh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Im sorry I had to make an account just to post a reply burning a hole in my mind.

A few points in favour of The Worlds Finest.

Firstly, isn't it widely accepted that the DC power scale is higher than Marvel's, and can we really compare the DC Earth to Marvel's Earth? In terms of their respective feats.

Secondly, I feel like too many posters are underestimating the massive home field advantage Batman has in Gotham; if he plots to take down his best friends surely he would have weapons caches and explosives planted somewhere? Whilst I think T'Challa is basically an armoured Batman, I think their fight could go either way.

Thirdly, far too many people are funnelling Superman into the same bruiser category as Thor. Whilst Thor uses 20 minutes of prep to drink mead and power up some kame hame ha's, Kal-El, the incredibly intelligent light speed individual with access to technology that vastly dwarves ours, pulls a Batman and builds... Something. Too many people forget that Superman is more than a Boy Scout he's a kid-friendly Batman with Kryptonian tech just lying around his house.

Finally, a point which no one has really made clear yet, is that Batman and Superman are great friends. Whilst Panther and Odinson are good team mates, the DC pair are their respective children's godparents. Batman would easily lay down his life to distract Thor or nullify Panther. And Superman would definitely rip Thors head off to protect his fleshy little buddy. They know each other's strenghts and weaknesses best and compliment each other well.

My vote goes to SuperBats.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d45fd7ce1a16
deactivated-5d45fd7ce1a16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Black Panther would solo 10/10.

Redatom1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theavenger802: thors Magic is only useful if he can actually tag supes with it, even then, it's not putting him down from the get go

Also DC team takes it

EmeraldEazy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163  Edited By EmeraldEazy

I give this to Thor and Black Panther. You guys are neglecting the prep time and humans WAY too much.

They are both smart. They both know they can't help in H2H. They also know a fight between Thor and Superman would last for weeks. 20 minutes prep time is enough for both of them to deduce that they should go back and use this time to devise something to help their super powered partner out.

Black Panther has the resource and tech advantage, and with a week I see him being able to devise something to give Thor the edge.

blackpanther16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

thor and bp stomp

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Thor & BP. Here's how:

Thor beats superman

Batman beats Thor, but doesn't kill him, like he does

Batman vs BP is long lasting, with home advantage to batman.

However, injured Thor tips the scale in favour of his team, & helps BP beat batman.

Rouflex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gosh... The Fantasy in this.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman solos.

lgh0stl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is this the BP with the IG ? He will lol stomp then hahaha!!

OOCMikey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169  Edited By OOCMikey

Superman solos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rouflex said:
@darkhunter89 said:

Are you seriously trying to say, that the almighty, holy, merciful KING OF COMICVINE can be beaten? Are you out of your mind? ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND, MY DARLING, HONEY, BABE, PRECIOUS LITTLE ONE?

Rouflex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rouflex said:
@darkhunter89 said:

Are you seriously trying to say, that the almighty, holy, merciful KING OF COMICVINE can be beaten? Are you out of your mind? ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND, MY DARLING, HONEY, BABE, PRECIOUS LITTLE ONE?

I cannot be defeated, indeed. But i was refering to Black Panther. Another character he couldnt beat:Fantômas.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rouflex said:
@darkhunter89 said:
@rouflex said:
@darkhunter89 said:

You're right, as always. Please forgive me you handsome, intelligent, amazing young man. <3

It's okay, honey. Everything is forgiven.

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WF_Mxyzptlk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman solos. Both BP and Batman are non-factors.

LpnQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

it all honestly depends on what versions of chars.

KingTPhil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BP solos DC

HelixFlameYT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OP never says which Superman. Pre-Crisis Superman solos.

(If not Pre-Crisis I'd side with team 1 5.1/10.)

Batman and BP and non-factors.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman solos.

sooperfly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2 wins, Superman is faster than Thor which gives him an edge. And Batman beats Black Panther, Batman is accustomed to fighting stronger and faster opponents. Even if Batman loses, Superman can just toss T'Challa to the sun when he's done with Thor

Rouflex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rouflex said:
@darkhunter89 said:
@rouflex said:
@darkhunter89 said:

I cannot be defeated, indeed. But i was refering to Black Panther. Another character he couldnt beat:Fantômas.

Okay, i made a error... BUT PLEASE, SAY I'M FORGIVEN! I DON'T WANNA DIE

You are not forgiven.

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

BP solos DC

Black Panther solos with "Galactus Herald" wrestling grips.

That's it.

BP stomps, he's too much for superman, and EVEN batman.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rouflex said:
@darkhunter89 said:
@rouflex said:
@darkhunter89 said:
@rouflex said:
@darkhunter89 said:

You're right, as always. Please forgive me you handsome, intelligent, amazing young man. <3

It's okay, honey. Everything's forgiven.

THANK YOU! YOU HANDSOME YOUNG MAN!!! PLEASE LOVE ME!!!

That's a bit too much, my honey. Please don't be so direct.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingtphil said:

BP solos DC

@ecstaticgrace said:

Black Panther solos with "Galactus Herald" wrestling grips.

@darkhunter89 said:

That's it.

BP stomps, he's too much for superman, and EVEN batman.

I'm very glad that you accept your LORD AND SAVIOR, THE KING OF COMICVINE, THE UNIVERSAL RULER, THE HOLY BLACK PANTHER!

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@ht003 said:

And Batman beats Black Panther, Batman is accustomed to fighting stronger and faster opponents.

Black Panther is accustomed the same thing.... Moot point.

TheSuperHuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Black Panther beats Batman senseless. Thor beats Superman into goop. I'm bias, so what.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anyway.... This thread was made around the time T'Challa was depowered...

Superman and Batman win.

CalvinRod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman solos.

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

team 2 via better team chemistry

sooperfly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@static_shock: like who? I don't read Black Panther so I truly don't know

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ht003 said:

@static_shock: like who? I don't read Black Panther so I truly don't know

Spider-Man. Wolverine. Man-Ape. Iron Man. Black Dwarf. Iron Fist. A Skrull that was as strong as Luke Cage with other superpowers. Luke Cage himself. Doctor Doom. The list goes on.

sooperfly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@static_shock: Spiderman no morals would end BP but You're right. Wolverine isn't faster or stronger or smarter than BP. Iron Man was off guard and was fighting Wolverine when BP ambushed him. BP completely ended Black Dwarf so you're right. Iron Fist isn't on BP's level either. Also I heard about that Skull feat, some badass stuff on BP's part there. Also last time i read, Dr.Doom beat the shit out of T'Challa in a straight fish fight when BP proposed the idea, but I haven't read marvel in a long time so maybe they fought again after that.

Heatblaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@ht003 said:

@static_shock: Spiderman no morals would end BP but You're right. Wolverine isn't faster or stronger or smarter than BP. Iron Man was off guard and was fighting Wolverine when BP ambushed him. BP completely ended Black Dwarf so you're right. Iron Fist isn't on BP's level either. Also I heard about that Skull feat, some badass stuff on BP's part there. Also last time i read, Dr.Doom beat the shit out of T'Challa in a straight fish fight when BP proposed the idea, but I haven't read marvel in a long time so maybe they fought again after that.

No Caption Provided

sooperfly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TG_54

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195  Edited By TG_54

Team DC for the win

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196  Edited By Static Shock

@ht003 said:

-On second thought, you're right about Wolverine. I would consider them equals in speed, based on their confrontations.

-I was referring his fight with Iron Man underneath the White House. Tony was wearing ceramic stealth armor that rendered him invisible to Black Panther's infrared vision. Luckily, Panther won, but with prep. That was issues after the instance you mentioned.

-Iron Fist was extremely powered up during that fight, and his punches were equivalent to the force of a freight train. Iron Fist is every bit on Panther's level, but the use of his Chi (mainly for physical attacks and durability) makes him more powerful than Panther. Panther barely won that one.

-T'Challa has physically fought Doom on three occasions. T'Challa only beat him in one, but that was because he had prep (and Doom benefited from magically-enhanced vibranium armor). Storm interrupted one of them, but Doom was briefly dominating Panther. The most recent one was during Secret Wars, with God Doom vs. Infinity Gauntlet Panther. Doom dominated him, but T'Challa confirmed that he was only distracting him.

-I forgot to mention Killmonger. He has always been stronger than Panther, and they fought for 13 hours once. Panther dominated, but was distracted by Everett Ross (and Panther's sense were dulled from fighting for so long), allowing Killmonger to take the win while Panther wasn't paying attention.

-I also forgot to mention Beast. When the X-Men first fought the Avengers, Panther dominated him, even though Beast physically outclassed him.

-Forgot about Alyosha Kravinoff. They fought twice, with Alyosha winning the first and Panther winning the second. Panther (while depowered) also fought Sergei Kravinoff and won that fight, too.

-Forgot about his most recent fight with Namor. However, T'Challa relied on his gear (strength-enhancing energy gauntlets and bombs) to dominate him in battle until the Hulk broke it up.

-T'Challa, while unenhanced, defeated his uncle Syan, the previous Black Panther who had already been enhanced by the heart-shaped herb. By default, Syan was supposed to be stronger and faster at the time.

-T'Challa, while depowered, dominated Kingpin (who has some notable strength feats to his name).

-There was his first fight with the Thing, but that required prep.

-There was also his fight with Silver Surfer (after the armbar stuff), but that required prep, too.

-Panther also dominated Stegron in battle, and he was about as strong as Spider-Man, if not stronger.

Batman probably has a longer track record, due to his appearances (and in a number of showings vs. stronger opponents, he has used prep), but it's really all the same, if you ask me.

sooperfly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@static_shock: man, after reading this I've learned two things.

1. Black Panther is one badass mofo, I mean i knew he was one before but now its just more assured.

2. I think DC writers read Marvel comics and try to one up each character. I say this because I remember reading an issue where Batman was captured and forced to fight a bunch of clones of Solomon Grundy for five days straight with minimum food or water.

Both Batman and Black Panther are masters of prep. I think if this fight is with prep Panther beats Batman, for he has more tech that is light years ahead of Wayne tech. However I still think Bruce wins in a spontaneous match up

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AdamAmeen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers