Thor and Black Panther vs Superman and Batman

Comicfan47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Comicfan47

20 minutes of prep time. Battle takes place in Gotham. Everyone is at full health/power. Please use scans/evidence and proof to provide theories. Please leave your comments below. It is a battle to the death...

Comicfan47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Comicfan47

Soooo leave your comments below..

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3  Edited By termiteone4ever

too much prep 

TheAvenger802

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By TheAvenger802

I think that Black Panther and Thor would win. There is just no way superman could beat Thor. He is a god and plus Superman's weakness is a green rock, and lets not for get about magic, which Thor does have. It might be a battle for a couple hours but in the end Thor would win this one. Now i like both The Dark Knight and The King of Wakanda. ( Batman, and T'Challa) but T'Challa has all the tech that Bruce has plus more. Lets not for get that the Black Panther also has protected Wakanda and it has not been over ruled before ( not including anything new if there is). Black Panther has also studied martial arts much longer than Batman, and possibly smarter. Lets not forget that T'Challa, as a boy, was sent all around the world to learn about martial arts and science, math, ect....so with all that said i vote for Black Panther and Thor.

TheCerealKillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By TheCerealKillz

Team 1 wins, 20 minutes prep is good enough for Black Panther.

Superskrull86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#6  Edited By Superskrull86

Team 2.

TheAvenger802

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By TheAvenger802

Well you should provide details.

OptimusPalm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By OptimusPalm

With only 20mins of prep time Black panther and Batman are pretty much not needed here (although they are quite a good match). Whoever wins out of those two arent really going to help Superman or Thor win (who will take the battle to the sky IMO). 

So this is really Superman VS Thor (which has probably been done a thousand times).  

I'm gonna sit on the fence and call stalemate :) 

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is pretty much Thor vs Superman, which could go either way. I say Batman takes Black Panther, though.
the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

i'm conflicted, i say Batman beats Black Panther, but as for Thor and Superman, that's a debate that has been going on since the dawn of comics

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#11  Edited By Pokeysteve

How well do Black Panther and Thor work together? That might count for something since Bruce and Clark know each other so well. 

sandiego008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By sandiego008
@Pokeysteve said:
How well do Black Panther and Thor work together? That might count for something since Bruce and Clark know each other so well. 
Doesn't really matter as thor could just zerg batman at start of battle.  And nothing batman or blackpanther can really do to effect the fight of thor vs. superman anyways. 

@OptimusPalm said:
  So this is really Superman VS Thor (which has probably been done a thousand times).   I'm gonna sit on the fence and call stalemate :)    
demifiend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By demifiend
@TheAvenger802 said:
I think that Black Panther and Thor would win. There is just no way superman could beat Thor. He is a god and plus Superman's weakness is a green rock, and lets not for get about magic, which Thor does have. It might be a battle for a couple hours but in the end Thor would win this one. Now i like both The Dark Knight and The King of Wakanda. ( Batman, and T'Challa) but T'Challa has all the tech that Bruce has plus more. Lets not for get that the Black Panther also has protected Wakanda and it has not been over ruled before ( not including anything new if there is). Black Panther has also studied martial arts much longer than Batman, and possibly smarter. Lets not forget that T'Challa, as a boy, was sent all around the world to learn about martial arts and science, math, ect....so with all that said i vote for Black Panther and Thor.
he is a "god" who isnt capable of defeat hulk, Wow!! 
TheAvenger802

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By TheAvenger802
@demifiend: Okay, first off hulk vs superman was a stupid fight. The writer for that comic did not know what he was talking about when superman beat hulk. It was also one of those stupid what if comics. So truly that does not count. Second off Thor has beaten hulk before. Look lady i don't know where you get your resources but apparently you do not read it from comicvine or just anywhere. So why don't you tell me why you think that Dc would win. Oh yea and did i metion superman's weakness is magic....which Thor HAS!
sandiego008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By sandiego008
@demifiend said:
@TheAvenger802 said:
he is a "god" who isnt capable of defeat hulk, Wow!! 
Hulk is severely under-rated on this forum ... he has tons of feats but they are all considered PiS ... or irrelevant or whatever ... mainly because he is 'slow' ... yet wins consistently against fast people ... yet it is always PiS ... even though he is done it over and over and over and over and over and over again.  

But this isn't a hulk thread ...  this is a superman vs. thor thread ... again (more or less).
TheAvenger802

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By TheAvenger802
@sandiego008: Wait are you saying hulk is slow?
demifiend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By demifiend
@TheAvenger802 said:
@demifiend: Okay, first off hulk vs superman was a stupid fight. The writer for that comic did not know what he was talking about when superman beat hulk. It was also one of those stupid what if comics. So truly that does not count. Second off Thor has beaten hulk before. Look lady i don't know where you get your resources but apparently you do not read it from comicvine or just anywhere. So why don't you tell me why you think that Dc would win. Oh yea and did i metion superman's weakness is magic....which Thor HAS!
blah blah blah 
thor cant beat hulk,  canon
Supesssss>>>>>>>>>>hulk>>thor  
TheAvenger802

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By TheAvenger802
@Pokeysteve: Well considering there both on thee avengers i would have to say pretty damn well
sandiego008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By sandiego008
@TheAvenger802 said:
@sandiego008: Wait are you saying hulk is slow?
Hulk can't run at light speed or anything like that but his ability to react and beat fast opponents has been proven time and time again.  So ... yes hulk can't move at incredible traveling speeds, but he can react at incredible speeds that allows him to keep up and beat fast hitters.  Traveling at the speed of light and punching/reacting at an extremely fast speed are two different things.  And hulk has proven time and time again he can react and punch extremely fast people even if he can't travel at similar speeds.
TheAvenger802

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By TheAvenger802
@sandiego008: well i at least know that hulk can run at 700-900mph....but nvm this is not about hulk.
Comicfan47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Comicfan47
How the hell did Hulk get into this????? I thought this was a Thor and Black Panther vs Superman and Batman thread??? ehhh
demifiend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By demifiend
@Comicfan47 said:

How the hell did Hulk get into this????? I thought this was a Thor and Black Panther vs Superman and Batman thread??? ehhh

when thor is fighting, theres always a version of hulk behind kicking his ass
sandiego008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By sandiego008
@demifiend: Hey you started this!

Edit: okay I may have started ... but I had to defend hulk he is always treated like lower than super GIRL ... when he has defeated way stronger opponents (silver surfer comes to mind).
TheAvenger802

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By TheAvenger802
@demifiend: Well im begging to think that you are just a superman fangirl. So how about you get your facts write. Also i also think that you dont even read my posts so how about you do that first. OK? ok.
demifiend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By demifiend
@TheAvenger802 said:
@demifiend: Well im begging to think that you are just a superman fangirl. So how about you get your facts write. Also i also think that you dont even read my posts so how about you do that first. OK? ok.
i dont have to put superman feats here. theres a lotssss of threads with them inside. if you are new here or ignorant, thats no my prob. :)
Nihilus_Shadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Nihilus_Shadow
@sandiego008 said:
@demifiend: Hey you started this!  Edit: okay I may have started ... but I had to defend hulk he is always treated like lower than super GIRL ... when he has defeated way stronger opponents (silver surfer comes to mind).
When did Hulk ever defeat Silver Surfer?
demifiend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By demifiend

barney guy started this!

Comicfan47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Comicfan47
@demifiend: Well a weakness of Superman is both magic and lightning both of which both of which Thor posesses. Thor has been known to take hits equivelent to a sun going super nova (i had the images on my computer). Plus Thor is a god who has defeated even the Hulk. Superman barely took down Doomsday. So I think out of this battle thread Thor would win.
TheAvenger802

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By TheAvenger802

um okay well i belive that comicfan47 started this

demifiend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By demifiend
@Comicfan47 said:
@demifiend: Well a weakness of Superman is both magic and lightning both of which both of which Thor posesses. Thor has been known to take hits equivelent to a sun going super nova (i had the images on my computer). Plus Thor is a god who has defeated even the Hulk. Superman barely took down Doomsday. So I think out of this battle thread Thor would win.
wait wait wait. 
you are comparing hulk with doomsday? lol 
and hulk has beat thor most times. in fact thor fanboys in this site always says is writer responsaibility....cause superhipermegadumbthor is such powerfull!!,               ignoring canon.. patetic isnt?.
Comicfan47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Comicfan47
@demifiend: Care to upload the evidence???
sandiego008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By sandiego008
@Nihilus_Shadow said:
@sandiego008 said:
@demifiend: Hey you started this!  Edit: okay I may have started ... but I had to defend hulk he is always treated like lower than super GIRL ... when he has defeated way stronger opponents (silver surfer comes to mind).
When did Hulk ever defeat Silver Surfer?
He did it but kinda pis I'll admit that ... screen shots are on this forum somewhere I've seen them.  Either way ... if not silver surfer (PiS)  he goes toe to toe with thor and juggernaut on a regular ... which should be enough ... I'm not responding to this thread anymore as this is thor vs. superman (in theory) and like I said ... that fight I'm not getting into as no one wins in that battle.
TheAvenger802

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By TheAvenger802

ok lady...first off he said superman vs doomsday. And thor has beaten hulk before go to hulks page and look at the people who have defeated the hulk. i am a hulk fan. now you are probably going to say ghost rider couldn't

demifiend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By demifiend
@Comicfan47 said:
@demifiend: Care to upload the evidence???
nope, too lazy right now. but you can find a lot of scans in other threads.   in the 21456 threads that exist here thor vs hulk. 
TheCerealKillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By TheCerealKillz

Team 1, Black Panther with Prep > Batman with Prep, so that should help out Thor in killing Superman.

Comicfan47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Comicfan47
@demifiend: OK well here is my evidence your wrong 
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
demifiend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By demifiend

ok, in the firts scan what happened?... nothing! 
second scan.. thats red hulk!! not banner. next 
third scan a lighting hit hulk, but i cant see if thor beat him.. 
four scan, ultimate thor, thats no 616 universe.

TheAvenger802

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By TheAvenger802

Look how cool this dark knight is. haha i love batman but black panther could kill him 

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Comicfan47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Comicfan47
@demifiend: First scan: It proves that Thor can stand his own. 
Second Scan: So what 
Third Scan: He definately got thor there 
Fourth scan:Your just jealous Thor popped him in the FACE
Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#40  Edited By Pokeysteve
@sandiego008 said:
@Pokeysteve said:
Doesn't really matter as thor could just zerg batman at start of battle.  And nothing batman or blackpanther can really do to effect the fight of thor vs. superman anyways.    
They have 20 minutes. Batman would probably expect that and plan for it. The start of the battle thing. They were capable of taking out Cap. Marvel and Hawkman together without any prep time so who knows. 

@TheAvenger802 said:
@Pokeysteve: Well considering there both on thee avengers i would have to say pretty damn well
Ever read any Superman/Batman? They are extremely close and know one another very well. They are actually friends. Batman and Guy Gardner were both on the Justice League. It doesn't mean they work well together. I don't read Avengers so I don't know how they relate. 
TheCerealKillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By TheCerealKillz
@demifiend:  

Thor has already beat the hulk, and with BP's prep Thor should be Superman.
demifiend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By demifiend
@Comicfan47 said:
@demifiend: First scan: It proves that Thor can stand his own. Second Scan: So what Third Scan: He definately got thor there Fourth scan:Your just jealous Thor popped him in the FACE
lol, you are a very funny boy!. :)
TheCerealKillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By TheCerealKillz
@demifiend said:
@Comicfan47 said:
@demifiend: First scan: It proves that Thor can stand his own. Second Scan: So what Third Scan: He definately got thor there Fourth scan:Your just jealous Thor popped him in the FACE
lol, you are a very funny boy!. :)
Your not even debating....... Debate if your just gonna start sprouting words from your mouth.
TheAvenger802

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By TheAvenger802

So what there friends that does not mean the fight would change

demifiend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By demifiend
@TheCerealKillz said:
@demifiend:   Thor has already beat the hulk, and with BP's prep Thor should be Superman.
thor fighting celestials and galactus is pis, cause he cant even beat the hulk,  
hulk win most of times. 
Comicfan47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Comicfan47
 @demifiend: Accualty im going by actual FACTS your not even contributing a URL or a picture at the least...
TheCerealKillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By TheCerealKillz
@demifiend said:
@TheCerealKillz said:
@demifiend:   Thor has already beat the hulk, and with BP's prep Thor should be Superman.
thor fighting celestials and galactus is pis, cause he cant even beat the hulk,  hulk win most of times. 
And that itself is PIS, Thor would take out Hulk 9/10. But that's not the fight. 

So, why do you think Batman and Superman win?
TheAvenger802

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By TheAvenger802

ok this is what i posted on page 1. Read it. It explains why Thor and Black Panther would.

Comicfan47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Comicfan47
@TheAvenger802: Yea Yea Yea Yea Yea Yea
demifiend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By demifiend
@Comicfan47 said:
 @demifiend: Accualty im going by actual FACTS your not even contributing a URL or a picture at the least...
cuase i dont have to, people know what im a talking about. thats why they say Hulk winning thor is PIS. 

@TheCerealKillz said:
@demifiend said:
@TheCerealKillz said:
thor fighting celestials and galactus is pis, cause he cant even beat the hulk,  hulk win most of times. 
And that itself is PIS, Thor would take out Hulk 9/10. But that's not the fight.  So, why do you think Batman and Superman win?

easy. 
superman is a   far faster (flight and reaction time) and way more invulnerable.   Thor is nowhere near as strong, fast or even as durable as superman