Strongest One piece character E.N.D(Etherious natsu dragneel) can beat?

• 81 results
Avatar image for deactivated-614ce5c370323
deactivated-614ce5c370323

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Who is the strongest character E.N.Dcan beat. No dissing FT and no Fairy tail lowballing.

No Caption Provided

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

happy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god: that's lowballing he can't beat happy, happy one shots the HST

Avatar image for comicvinepoozer1
comicvinepoozer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luffy probably until we get more feats for him.

runekingthor98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#7  Edited By runekingthor98

@leo-343: friendship power ups hmm mm what does that remind me of..................................... o ya one piss i mean one piece

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343: not completely sure his friendship seems pretty low in this form

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Feats for this version of Natsu?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pierpat said:

Feats for this version of Natsu?

Wrecks dimaria and moves in her time stop leaving her in this condition

No Caption Provided

Takes out some soldiers

No Caption Provided

Either than that all feats apply from before oh and also he managed to break out of magic dampening hand cuffs a least i think he did

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343: friendship power ups hmm mm what does that remind me of..................................... o ya one piss i mean one piece

dude not cool no hating on one piece

Avatar image for redbird3rdboywonder
redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"No hating on Fairy Tail" oops well I'm all out of ideas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for passingthroughv2
passingthroughv2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Needs more feats first.

Avatar image for deactivated-o78sdg008
deactivated-o78sdg008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Read up a bit on this Natsu fellow. So dude basically can do a lot of cool stuff with fire, but his speed doesn't seem up to the mark to keep up with OP top tiers.

I would hazard current Sanji probably? Zoro or Luffy with their monstrous physicals + haki would be too much I think.

comicvinepoozer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By comicvinepoozer1

@leo-343: to be fair Natsu hasn't had a single fight (save for maybe in edolas) in which he won due to friendship. It's Erza that does it.

runekingthor98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ThanosPimphand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343 said:
@runekingthor98 said:

Friendship power ups in One Piece? I don't think you've been reading One Piece.

Ikr. Friendship didn't save Ace(ouch!) Or stopped Kuma from BFR strawhats across the planet

runekingthor98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thanospimphand: excuse me did any of the straw hats die nope... friendship saved robin from eneis lobby saved ace from the impel down saved dressrossa from the bird cage... every time sanji sees a girl in danger he automatically powers up to luffys level. every luffy sees a town in trouble he automatically has a new gear

deactivated-o78sdg008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@runekingthor98: This is shonen, main characters simply do not die just like that. Anyway there's actually a very plot intrinsic reason why they didn't die or were captured at Sabaody. Friendship, love for nakama only provides a necessary motivation in One Piece,as in every other shonen, I don't remember a single instance where say Luffy instantly develops a new gear just because his friends are in danger.

runekingthor98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shirso: im not saying the main character should die hell no luffy is the best part about one piece but some of the strawhats arnt important (usopp) so atleast 1 should die(usopp). people need to stop dissing fairy tail and look at the series they like cuz its got a hell of a lot of problems

deactivated-o78sdg008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@runekingthor98: Yeah I know OP isn't perfect bu its one of the few shonen I have seen which doesn't give powerups to its hero out of nowhere (here' looking at u DBZ !). It took close to 300 episodes for Luffy to reach his first real powerup, and even then he didn't get it out of the blue via some half assed plot device. Gear 2nd was teased for a long time and properly built up before its debut.

The only times u can accuse OP of random powerups are I guess most prominently Zoro vs Daz Bones and to some extent Luffy vs Lucci. That's pretty much it.

Nerise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343 said:

Eh, it depends on how high Natsu's friendship level is in this form. I don't read FT so perhaps someone could clue me in.

Thank goodness someone said it before me

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The issue is speed, and a lot of characters have it, you could potentially make a case for natsu that speed wouldn't matter, but some of these characters have enough power to take him down so it won't matter if natsu cannot keep up speed wise. So he isn't going any higher than strawhat pirates. I know that much. Maybe Sanji. But Zoro and Luffy can pull a win on him due to superior speed.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

comictheif

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

blackbeard

comicvinepoozer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343 said:
@comicvinepoozer1 said:

@leo-343: to be fair Natsu hasn't had a single fight (save for maybe in edolas) in which he won due to friendship. It's Erza that does it.

Ah, Ezra. Fair enough. Edolas, I'm not at all familiar with these terms but is this referring to chapter 296 where he beats two people (he shouldn't have?) because he had strong feelings?

Well edolas would be when they were sucked through a portal to a world with external magic (usually it is internal). Anyway they ended up beating an opponent (who tanked a triple attack from that was mountain level with little to no damage) who was much stronger than them while they was bordering on the brink of death with no magic power left. they won due to friendship that time.

Chapter 296 was pretty legit tbh. Natsu and Gajeel was blitzing and beating them the entire time. They let themselves get beat up for a while just to see their attack patterns. they started the fight by blitzing them as well. Sting and Rogue were far weaker than both of them.

No Caption Provided

Nufious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No disrespecting Sogeking !!

No Caption Provided
Avatar image for deactivated-5a8bd0dc4ee39
deactivated-5a8bd0dc4ee39

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@runekingthor98 wow, that whole bring one piece down the Fairy Tail levels blew up in your face faster than natsu can scream friendship.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cfefdb3f097d
deactivated-5cfefdb3f097d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Speed equalised: Fujitora at the very least, imo. Probably someone like Big Mom is 50/50.

Speed unequalised: Probably Marco.

Avatar image for redbird3rdboywonder
redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shirso: im not saying the main character should die hell no luffy is the best part about one piece but some of the strawhats arnt important (usopp) so atleast 1 should die(usopp). people need to stop dissing fairy tail and look at the series they like cuz its got a hell of a lot of problems

Fairy Tail gets dissed because it uses death tease as a plot point every chapter. Let me know when a member of the Straw Hats gets all 5 of their senses taken away, their pain multiplied and yet still somehow beats the opponent simply because "We're the Strawhats" despite being outclassed

TheOriginalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Every series has problems but fairy tail ........ No comment. And I also hear that gear 2 and gear 3 was well built up, lol that is a lie. They were hinted but still were asspulls as luffy was never shown training for them or even talking about them, he just developed them out of the blue like nothing and people need to stop using the excuse that he developed them by seeing the cp9. They were asspulls and that is it (not saying they weren't cool tho).

King_Nomarch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By King_Nomarch

Depends on how much nakama power this version of Natsu runs on.

Chair-Sama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

luffy.........from episode 1 of OP.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king_nomarch: no nakama power honestly natsu has used very little "nakama power" this arc

runekingthor98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lookatmyboot: what are you talking about bum one piece has nakama power ups just like fairy tail so foh trying to deny that..

Avatar image for deactivated-60fae469e992f
deactivated-60fae469e992f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Natsu isn't beating an admiral. Mabye Warlord level is the best he could do

Avatar image for deactivated-5a8bd0dc4ee39
deactivated-5a8bd0dc4ee39

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@runekingthor98: so far everyone else has poked a bunch of holes in all of the claims you made, like someone else has said, there has been like 2 instances of friendship power ups in the whole series compared to Fairy tails entire plot being powered by it.

StrictlyAnime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By StrictlyAnime

@leo-343 said:
@comicvinepoozer1 said:
@leo-343 said:
@comicvinepoozer1 said:

Ah, Ezra. Fair enough. Edolas, I'm not at all familiar with these terms but is this referring to chapter 296 where he beats two people (he shouldn't have?) because he had strong feelings?

Well edolas would be when they were sucked through a portal to a world with external magic (usually it is internal). Anyway they ended up beating an opponent (who tanked a triple attack from that was mountain level with little to no damage) who was much stronger than them while they was bordering on the brink of death with no magic power left. they won due to friendship that time.

Chapter 296 was pretty legit tbh. Natsu and Gajeel was blitzing and beating them the entire time. They let themselves get beat up for a while just to see their attack patterns. they started the fight by blitzing them as well. Sting and Rogue were far weaker than both of them.

No Caption Provided

Fairs, but what's up with this explanation?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

I just want to chime in here, and excuse my french, but in my opinion Mavis is full sh@!.

Gajeel is one thing, but Natsu could've taken them both on alone the entire time, he didn't even need to use his Lightning Flame Mode. This is further supported by Natsu actually holding his own against Future Rogue who had 7 years on him and had Sting's power. The friendship speech Mavis gave seemed liked forced writing to me, I perfer Erza's explanation of the situation. Something along the lines of "Natsu responds to his opponents strength by fighting harder himself."

Gamingod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The fact that etherous natsu can bypass a time stop hax move shows you just how insane his powerlevels are.

I dont see anyone in one piece moving when dimaria stops time. So i say natsu operates at a higher degree than anyone in one piece. He is afterall a demon.

knight_walker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By knight_walker

@comicvinepoozer1: Yeah FT gets a bad rep for friendship power ups but in all fairness there has been only a few cases of it actually winning a fight, in actuality there is more BS Power ups and even those are exaggerated in there occurrences. Another thing Erza vs Kyouka is another case where like @strictlyanime said Happy is full of shit and I prefer Pantherlily "She used her six sense" along with Lector adding that "She could only achieve this if she lost all here senses" it sound logical and it's coming from smarter characters that aren't used to make jokes.

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343 said:
@strictlyanime said:

I just want to chime in here, and excuse my french, but in my opinion Mavis is full sh@!.

Gajeel is one thing, but Natsu could've taken them both on alone the entire time, he didn't even need to use his Lightning Flame Mode. This is further supported by Natsu actually holding his own against Future Rogue who had 7 years on him and had Sting's power. The friendship speech Mavis gave seemed liked forced writing to me, I perfer Erza's explanation of the situation. Something along the lines of "Natsu responds to his opponents strength by fighting harder himself."

Cool, and as for the part I put in bold- that's much better.

was that second origin asspull before or after that fight?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicvinepoozer1: Yeah FT gets a bad rep for friendship power ups but in all fairness there has been only a few cases of it actually winning a fight, in actuality there is more BS Power ups and even those are exaggerated in there occurrences. Another thing Erza vs Kyouka is another case where like @strictlyanime said Happy is full of shit and I prefer Pantherlily "She used her six sense" along with Lector adding that "She could only achieve this if she lost all here senses" it sound logical and it's coming from smarter characters that aren't used to make jokes.

totally true

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well given the feats i'd say that natsu could edge out a win against rufy if rufy plays stupid and does not use G4...anyway a decently smart Rufy and Zoro stop him.

runekingthor98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lookatmyboot: are you stupid????? of course one piece fanboys are going to deny that. thats like expecting superman fanboys to say he would lose to someone outside of dc