• Distance : 20 Meters
  • Legends / Canon all are available

shroudofsorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 70

I assume everyone's at their peaks with the exception of Mace Windu not being amped? Because in that case, I'd favor Team 2 in a saber duel, and in a Force fight...probably Team 1.

Avatar image for black_of_shadow
Black_Of_Shadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Avatar image for echostarlord117
echostarlord117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Everyone at their prime? Team one with high difficulty. Frankly, Revan's the real game changer here.

WollfMyth209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Revan could potentially solo. Team 1, 10/10.

shroudofsorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 70

#7  Edited By shroudofsorrow

@wollfmyth209: Yeah, if Revan at his peak, his Force power is just too much, especially when you throw in Meetra and Malak for good measure.

noobsnowman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not sure if Revan can solo for a majority but in either case, Team 1 10/10.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a4a9a7745a28
deactivated-5a4a9a7745a28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LOL If the strongest Jedi upon his time could not do it with Obi's help then Revan stands no chance at soloing.

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By reikai

Revan ragdolls them.

Waifu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1. Revan definitely can solo and only Mace is a problem for either Surik or Malak.

WollfMyth209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wollfmyth209 said:

LOL If the strongest Jedi upon his time could not do it with Obi's help then Revan stands no chance at soloing.

And that was Obi-Wan's own opinion. Yoda would, honestly, solo the Mace strike-team. Him being Sidious' equal in practically every regard kinda proves he has the chops to solo the team. As does Revan due to the astronomical Force advantage he holds over all of them, bar possibly Mace, who's still below him substantially.

SithRevenant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Revan can solo, adding Surik and Malak arguably makes it a stomp.

JarJarBinks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By JarJarBinks

wtf Revan isn't Sidious level, he's not soloing, especially if it's just Novel Revan.

Waifu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jarjarbinks:

Revan not being Sidious level is debatable. And you don't need to be Sidious level to solo them anyway.

JarJarBinks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@waifu: No it's not. Sidious is quite clearly above Revan by a noticeably degree. And no, you don't, but you need to be approaching that area. Revan isn't approaching that area.

Waifu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JarJarBinks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@waifu: Fair enough. Do you want to agree to disagree or would you like to explain your reasoning?

Waifu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jarjarbinks: Let's agree to disagree, if that's okay with you. I feel that if I will dare to debate against Palpatine's supremacy, half of forum population will stone me to death. I am just not that impressed by his feats and I don't consider him to be more powerful or more capable in combat than either Nihilus or Valkorion.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Revan cannot "definitely solo" and he gets butchered if he attempts to. However, two members on team 2 are critical weak links when it comes to the Force, and if team 1 exploits that well, then they'd win.

ZiggyStardust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By ZiggyStardust

@jarjarbinks said:

@waifu: No it's not. Sidious is quite clearly above Revan by a noticeably degree

Yes it is :-) Revan is quite clearly above Sidious by a noticeable degree, because I said so and my say should be final. Ipse dixt! I hope you get my drift - you want Sidious to be better than Revan, you have to prove that's the case, because as it stands Revan; peace be upon him, keeping a collation of the Galaxy's most powerful warriors at bay on his own, probably outclasses anything the reining PT Sith Lord has done.

Edit:

@shootingnova said:

Revan cannot "definitely solo" and he gets butchered if he attempts to. However, two members on team 2 are critical weak links when it comes to the Force, and if team 1 exploits that well, then they'd win.

Revan almost certainly can solo.

And I'd like to see you argue otherwise seen as you ran away (click me) from a debate when implying that pulverizing a group of random Maladians is a feat (more than) worthy of spit shining Revan's vintage boots, when it's not at all :-)

WollfMyth209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@waifu said:

I am just not that impressed by his feats and I don't consider him to be more powerful or more capable in combat than either Nihilus or Valkorion.

Wut? I mean, Valk I can see... but Nihilus?

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ziggystardust: No one's running away from you, it's just not worth addressing you anymore.

Waifu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wollfmyth209: As I said, this is just my opinion. I am not trying to impose it on anyone. I personally think that Nihilus possess drain of such a great magnitude that is cannot be resisted by a standard drain immunity and will just instantly kill any Force user who isn't a "Wound in the Force". I also think that he has one of the best TK feats in galactic history and that he can break someone's connection to the Force more efficiently than any other Jedi or Sith, as he did with Darth Traya.

ZiggyStardust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By ZiggyStardust

@shootingnova said:

@ziggystardust: No one's running away from you, it's just not worth addressing you anymore.

And I do suppose that's why it was you yourself that initiated debate with Uncle Ziggy in the first instance, when it clearly was not worth addressing? Or is it not worth addressing me because I'd probably smear your name and hang you out to dry ?

You see my dear Nova, it looks you're taking a note from the book of histories Boxing champions who found it favorable to "duck fights". Which is essentially avoiding a boxer that is more dangerous with the intentions of creating an acceptable reason for running away, as there might be other contenders that bid the same rewards with less risk of loosing. For example, Sugar Ray Leonard avoided Aaron Pryor because there were many other boxers who pertained higher rewards but weren't as competent - like Hagler, Hearns, and Duran. Not that you're remotely comparable with Ray in this sense, but let's not pretend that this isn't the debating equivalent of getting down on your onglate knees and waving a white flag ;-)

106me

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How would he get butchered? It's been a while since I've argued for Revan, but considering his feats, don't you think Mace and Fisto together are the only real threat to him? Not saying he solos for sure, just saying he has a chance of putting up a serious fight against all of Team 2 by himself.

And it's not like Mace is amped this battle like he was against Sidious, so I really have a hard time seeing how Team 2 comes out against the combined might of Revan, Meetra, and Malak. In fact, I actually don't.

TheMuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

darthbane77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Revan has the potential to solo, but adding the others makes it a definite win for team Revan.

G1d3on

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shootingnova said:

Revan cannot "definitely solo" and he gets butchered if he attempts to.

LMFAO. Revan isn't getting butchered by Vitiate. He's not getting butchered by a team inferior to some of the one's he stood against in the past. He can solo if he plays his cards right.

And what would that entail, precisely?

Brightsteel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Brightsteel

@darthant66:

Exploit his massive Force advantage

Something that doesn't exist.

eliminate the weaker opponents early on

Something that he's not going to be able to do.

and minimize lightsaber engagements.

And something that's gonna be impossible.

tl;dr (pre-teens can rarely read anything longer than two lines, so probably was too long for you to read); your argument is bullshit and you should feel ashamed *insert cheese joke here*.

Brightsteel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Brightsteel

@darthant66:

Compelling argument.

More than you deserve ngl

Compelling argument #2.

Again, more than you deserve.

But if you want to provide proof, then I will.

Compelling argument #3.

I'll repeat again, more than you deserve.

I spoil you Ant.

Brightsteel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthant66:

Do it.

Please enjoy the following spectacle:

Alright then.

Do try and keep up Anty, I'd rather not have to explain myself twice.

Compelling Proof for Compelling Argument #1:

Pretty simple, Mace stomps Revan in regards to the Force. As stated by George Lucas, meaning its G-canon (thus automatically making worth more than anything from The Old Republic or Knights of the Old Republic), Mace overpowered Sidious during their duel, which meant Mace's Force-Augmentation was better than Sidious', which is dictated by raw-power in the Force.

"Okay, well, this sequence always started out with Mace overpowering Palpatine, and then Palpatine using his powers to try to destroy Mace, and Mace deflecting his rays with his lightsaber. And it always was that Anakin cut the lightsaber out of his hand. But this part where he pretends to lose his power and be weak was something that I added later, 'cause this is, it moved the point where Anakin turns down to this moment right here, and you can see now, that it's very clear that he's, he, he wants him to go on trial so he can pump him for information about how to get these powers.

Revenge of the Sith Commentary

Meaning Mace has a greater command of the Force than Darth Sidious. Darth Sidious is repeatedly stated to be, by numerous, up-to-date sources, the strongest Sith Lord in history.

Yoda went after Palpatine in the empty Senate chamber, but could not defeat the most powerful Sith Lord in history.

Source: The New Essential Chronology

Beyond the vision of the Jedi Knights, somewhere within the darkness, the greatest master of evil ever to use Sith power bides his time. As his strength grows, his plans begin to shape the course of the galaxy, and his snares await the unsuspecting.

Source: The Complete Visual Dictionary

When Yoda crosses sabers with the movie's arch-villain, he doesn't launch into a pinwheeling display of acrobatics, as he did against Count Dooku in Episode II. Instead, Yoda faces the dark side's fury, channeled by the most powerful Sith Lord in history. "Rob Coleman wanted Yoda to feel the power of his enemy," says Wheless, "like a force he's never dealt with before."

Source: Insider #86: Yoda's Right Arm

When the most powerful Jedi battled against the most powerful Sith, the two sides of the Force clashed in spectacular style.

Meaning he is more powerful than Vitiate, who overpowered Revan by virtue of his strength in the Force. And since Mace is stronger than Sidious in the Force, who is stronger than Vitiate, he should be able to do the same thing.

Compelling Proof for Compelling Argument #2:

Looping back to the Compelling Proof for Compelling Argument #1, Mace's command of the Force is enough to allow him to outrightragdoll Revan. And as shown in his duel with Sora Bulq, Mace has no issue dispatching far weaker foes with the Force. So Mace, after recognizing Revan as an actually legitimate threat to the other members of the B-Team, would simply dispatch Revan with the Forcefaster than he can react.

Compelling Proof for Compelling Argument #3:

Looping back to Compelling Proof for Compelling Argument #2, which loops back to Compelling Proof for Compelling Argument #1, Mace is powerfulenough to ragdoll Revan, and would simply ragdoll him, leaving Surik to be killed by Agen Kolar, who can attack instantly and shrug off temple-busting telekinetic waves fromDarth Bane.

tldr: this is infinitely more intelligent than anything Anty's ever said, and infinitely more than anything he deserves, but alas, I spoil the twelve year old.

noobsnowman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LOL.

Avatar image for echostarlord117
echostarlord117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By echostarlord117

Why do so many Star Wars debaters insist on being so immature?

Can we drop the hostilities and just get along? This is a forum board where we talk about fictional characters. Calm yo selves plz

WollfMyth209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Brightsteel amazing, absolutely amazing.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ziggystardust: Actually no, I simply never received a notification for that. But given your taunting, you're obviously unsatisfied by my lack of a response. Shall I take this to mean that I'm welcome to make a response whenever I have the time?

G1d3on

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthant66: Say what you will about Mace's fight with Sheev in ROTS, we know per GL that he can at the very least "compete" with him. I have seen no compelling evidence to suggest that Revan can successfully defeat someone who can compete with the Emperor... Especially when he's supported by three of the Jedi order's all time greats.

freesid_stf123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1, about every time.

darthbane77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

darthbane77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brightsteel: How does team Revan NOT win this? Revan has proven time and again that he can compete with the likes of Yoda and ROTS Sidious. His feats on Yavin prove this, his battle against Vitiate proves this. Vitiate is on par with DE Sidious (I'd argue slightly weaker due to Sidious' somewhat vaster knowledge). But the argument still stands that Revan held his own against someone that was nearly as powerful as DE Sidious. Could he defeat Sidious (ROTS or DE) No, I don't think so. But he has proven that he can contend with the likes of Sidious and Yoda, by virtue of his feats alone. The strike team sent to kill Revan on Yavin was much more impressive than the one that tried to kill Sidious, and Revan nearly defeated all of them. Revan's strength in the Force is greater than ANY of the opposing team member's power. Now, I'm saying Revan can 100% solo this battle, Windu's lightsaber skills are equal to (if not somewhat better) than Revan's own. So Revan can't win in a st right duel, but that's where his Force powers come into play; and that regard he trumps every last member of the opposition here. Malak alone is skilled enough to challenge Windu (though probably not defeat him) and Malak can easily take on the likes of any of the other three; both in blade skill and Force power. Surik is the weak link, but she's still on par with the likes of Fisto, Tiin, and Kolar (all being somewhat above average Jedi Masters.) Bottom line: Revan is almost certainly skilled enough to mostly solo this fight, the only threat being Windu; but adding Surik and Malak simply makes this battle too much for team 2 to handle.

darthbane77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@g1d3on: You're right. Revan can't defeat people like Sidious, Yoda, or Vitiate. BUT, his fight with Vitiate and his feats on Yavin both suggest that he can contend with people like that. Even if he can't win.

Brightsteel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Brightsteel

@darthbane77:

holy shit

seriously

u actually bothered responding to me

when i'm being an obvious troll