Master Chief & Arbiter vs. Terminator & Predator

This topic is locked from further discussion.

fatalsniper728

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By fatalsniper728
No Caption Provided

vs.

NO PREP. Master Chief has an assault rifle, pistol, and 4 frag grenades, Arbiter has two plasma rifles, an energy sword, and 4 plasma grenades.

Terminator is a T-800, it comes with basic weaponry and the Predator comes with basic weaponry as well as a spear also. Who wins?

Battle takes place in the jungle.

fatalsniper728

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By fatalsniper728

c'mon guys this a good fight !

Equonox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Equonox

Team 1. Both are way too fast for a T-800 to match up with, and either could put him down VERY fast. Both are also used to dealing with invisible opponents in hostile terrain, and so Predator's only real edge isn't that big of a deal...I also don't think the Predator matches up w/ either very well, physically speaking.

fatalsniper728

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By fatalsniper728

@Equonox: Predator could take on chief, i could see it happening

Equonox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Equonox

@fatalsniper728: OK, I couldn't.

fatalsniper728

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By fatalsniper728

@Equonox: arbiter would just stab predator in the back haha, but terminator is all metal...

Mr_Hudson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Mr_Hudson

Can either of team two really do anything to keep themselves from being killed by plasma?

nerdork

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By nerdork

@Equonox said:

@fatalsniper728: OK, I couldn't.

I have to agree with

nerdork

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By nerdork

@fatalsniper728: @Equonox: Sorry, i dont know why that posted twice.

fatalsniper728

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By fatalsniper728

@Mr_Hudson: think about it haha

Equonox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Equonox

@fatalsniper728: i think a plasma sword would melt the t-800 pretty easily. T-800s can also be crushed or just straight destroyed via bullets (see Terminator: Salvation). He's a non-factor

@nerdork: NP - I think it only gave me 1 alert anyway =)

Avatar image for OniLordAsmodeus
onilordasmodeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By onilordasmodeus

T-800's are rediculous, and most likely can match either MC or Arby in strength, speed, and strategy. It's probably a better shot too. With a Terminator running interference, I think a cloaked pred can get some good shots off.

nerdork

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By nerdork

@onilordasmodeus said:

T-800's are rediculous, and most likely can match either MC or Arby in strength, speed, and strategy. It's probably a better shot too. With a Terminator running interference, I think a cloaked pred can get some good shots off.

What about the cloaked team 1? MC has Active Camo and so does Arbiter. And, when has a T-800 even done anything faster than a slow jog? A T-1000 or T-X maybe, but a T-800 is slow, bulky and cantankerous, its better than a T-600, but nowhere near the T-1000 or T-X range. A T-800 is the perfect target for two, elite, future warriors. Yes, it can probably match them in strength, but what good does that do if he cant get to the fight? Which will be the case, as Arbiter and MC are great tacticians and wont be dupped into a fist fight with something metal.

@Equonox said:

@fatalsniper728: i think a plasma sword would melt the t-800 pretty easily. T-800s can also be crushed or just straight destroyed via bullets (see Terminator: Salvation). He's a non-factor

@nerdork: NP - I think it only gave me 1 alert anyway =)

Thats a great point...basically makes the T-800 the most useless piece of expensive tech ever in a battle thread.

Avatar image for OniLordAsmodeus
onilordasmodeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By onilordasmodeus

@nerdork: good point.

Avatar image for smart_dork_dude
Smart_Dork_Dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#15  Edited By Smart_Dork_Dude

I gotta go team 1

MisterGuyMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By MisterGuyMan

Team 1 because Terminator is the weakest of the four by far.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By 69272

Team 2

Master Chief AND Arbiter are the slowest, most pathetic tards out of the bunch.

T-800 Destroys with its superhuman strength.

Predator vapes with shoulder canon.

T-800 and Pred for the win.

Avatar image for fortified_hooligan
Fortified_Hooligan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Arbiter and Cheif outclass these two, Stronger, faster, better durability, ability to cloak. Plus these two are Halo vets with "murders the opposition's army" a part of their standard day.

TERMINATORFAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By TERMINATORFAN

@Fortified_Hooligan said:

Arbiter and Cheif outclass these two, Stronger, faster, better durability, ability to cloak. Plus these two are Halo vets with "murders the opposition's army" a part of their standard day.

Well we could get the T-1000 since it was immortal and can make any part of his body grow as big and as sharp as it wants. He had his body blown to pieces and came back to life.

@fatalsniper728: You need to change the OP. Put the T-1000 in with team 2, cause he would solo with ease.

nerdork

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By nerdork

@TERMINATORFAN said:

Well we could get the T-1000 since it was immortal and can make any part of his body grow as big and as sharp as it wants. He had his body blown to pieces and came back to life.

@fatalsniper728: You need to change the OP. Put the T-1000 in with team 2, cause he would solo with ease.

Superheated plamsa would have the same effect to the T-1000 as the liquid metal did, just to a lesser degree...and the frag grenades expertly placed by MC will keep him damaged, albeit momentarily, but long enough for Team 1 to figure out that they need to freeze him. Then they win by incapacitation. Still a win for TEAM 1!

TERMINATORFAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By TERMINATORFAN

@nerdork said:

@TERMINATORFAN said:

Superheated plamsa would have the same effect to the T-1000 as the liquid metal did, just to a lesser degree...and the frag grenades expertly placed by MC will keep him damaged, albeit momentarily, but long enough for Team 1 to figure out that they need to freeze him. Then they win by incapacitation. Still a win for TEAM 1!

The Plasma Canon would probably KO the T-1000, but he can reform, heal up, good as brand new again. Grenades and all that crap can damage it, but not for long due to its insane healing factor. Not even the end of the world would destroy the T-1000, it would KO him by blowing him apart, but once the wind and the fire finally gave out, he'd regenerate, good as new all over again. T-1000 had his head blown apart and body blown to tiny pieces, He would stomp.......real hard.

nerdork

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By nerdork

@TERMINATORFAN said:

@nerdork said:

@TERMINATORFAN said:

The Plasma Canon would probably KO the T-1000, but he can reform, heal up, good as brand new again. Grenades and all that crap can damage it, but not for long due to its insane healing factor. Not even the end of the world would destroy the T-1000, it would KO him by blowing him apart, but once the wind and the fire finally gave out, he'd regenerate, good as new all over again. T-1000 had his head blown apart and body blown to tiny pieces, He would stomp.......real hard.

Yes, the T-1000 will make the fight much better, and run way more interference, allowing the predator to make his assassination attempts. But, I don’t think the T-1000 is finding anyone, Active Camo pretty much makes him a wandering idiot. He would get glimpses of them, but that is it...and after the Predator is taken down (and he would be taken down), if the T-1000 got close to one of them…Jet Packs, Sprint, Camo, Grenades. Maybe it only slows him down, but this fight goes nowhere, due to T-1000’s inability to close the gap and finish the fight.

I would have said that Team 1 wins by freezing the T-1000, but since it is in the jungle, and probably 200 miles from a working freezer big enough; I have to contend that this will be a stalemate. T-1000 can’t and wont get to Team 1, and Team cannot effectively end the fight.

Were it an urban fight, Team 1 would find a way to freeze the T-1000.

TERMINATORFAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By TERMINATORFAN

@nerdork said:

@TERMINATORFAN said:

@nerdork said:

@TERMINATORFAN said:

Yes, the T-1000 will make the fight much better, and run way more interference, allowing the predator to make his assassination attempts. But, I don’t think the T-1000 is finding anyone, Active Camo pretty much makes him a wandering idiot. He would get glimpses of them, but that is it...and after the Predator is taken down (and he would be taken down), if the T-1000 got close to one of them…Jet Packs, Sprint, Camo, Grenades. Maybe it only slows him down, but this fight goes nowhere, due to T-1000’s inability to close the gap and finish the fight.

I would have said that Team 1 wins by freezing the T-1000, but since it is in the jungle, and probably 200 miles from a working freezer big enough; I have to contend that this will be a stalemate. T-1000 can’t and wont get to Team 1, and Team cannot effectively end the fight.

Even if they froze the T-1000, they would win in by KO, but in a death battle, they would have to way to destroy it if they cant find a hot pool of steel. Team 1's best bet would be to go find their shapeshifting god and start worshipping him because the T-1000 will always come back over and over again until the end of time.

I believe I did say the T-1000 had his head blown in half and his body blown to tiny pieces before.

T-1000 would stomp.

nerdork

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By nerdork

@TERMINATORFAN said:

@nerdork said:

@TERMINATORFAN said:

@nerdork said:

@TERMINATORFAN said:

Even if they froze the T-1000, they would win in by KO, but in a death battle, they would have to way to destroy it if they cant find a hot pool of steel. Team 1's best bet would be to go find their shapeshifting god and start worshipping him because the T-1000 will always come back over and over again until the end of time.

I believe I did say the T-1000 had his head blown in half and his body blown to tiny pieces before.

T-1000 would stomp.

Pray tell, how does one beat another, if said person can't see or catch their opponent? And the OP does NOT say anything about to the death. So, incapacitation is a mode of victory here. Again...Team 1 FTW! To the death would be a stalemate!

TERMINATORFAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By TERMINATORFAN

@nerdork: Ok. You have your points.

I'm done here with this thread.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By dondave

Team 1

Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#27  Edited By Decoy Elite

I don't give a s*** about the T-1000, he's not in this battle, I'm pretty sure one plasma grenade can end this fight.

nerdork

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By nerdork

Ill take that victory!

nerdork

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By nerdork

@Decoy Elite said:

I don't give a s*** about the T-1000, he's not in this battle, I'm pretty sure one plasma grenade can end this fight.

Exactly why the other Viner brought up the T-1000. But, yes, that was a digression.

Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Decoy Elite

@nerdork said:

@Decoy Elite said:

Exactly why the other Viner brought up the T-1000. But, yes, that was a digression.

I know why he did and it's a silly reason. Just because the character you like loses doesn't mean you can just change what character is being debated.

Kellar21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Kellar21

Team 1 wins easily,Arbiter will cut the T-800 in half with the energy sword,the real problem will be the pred,but he will probably fall too as both of them have the durability to tank his attacks long enough for them to reach him and kill him(or shoot him,HALO Assault Rifles can be deadly.

nerdork

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By nerdork

@Decoy Elite said:

@nerdork said:

@Decoy Elite said:

I know why he did and it's a silly reason. Just because the character you like loses doesn't mean you can just change what character is being debated.

That is funny, because i PM'd him that exact message, and he just said he was done with the thread. lol

TERMINATORFAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By TERMINATORFAN

@Decoy Elite said:

Predators have Shoulder Canons too and Johns went against a guy who carried weapons similar to the Preds. John would get murdered quickly and effortlessly. then it would lead down to Arbiter vs the Pred and the T-800 and I think team 2 would eventually finish it.

Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Decoy Elite

@TERMINATORFAN said:

@Decoy Elite said:

Predators have Shoulder Canons too and Johns went against a guy who carried weapons similar to the Preds. John would get murdered quickly and effortlessly. then it would lead down to Arbiter vs the Pred and the T-800 and I think team 2 would eventually finish it.

Because MC and Arbiter don't have energy shields that tank plasma on a daily basis?

T-800 is a non-factor who gets murdered pretty quickly because while he's a tank, he's not tanking plasma. Pred only survives if he goes with the stealth approach and even then both MC and Arbiter are used to dealing with invincible foes by virtue of facing off against invis Elites.

TERMINATORFAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By TERMINATORFAN

@Decoy Elite: A T-800 has been hit with an M203 Grenade blast which have similar explosive force as a Plasma Blast does and the T-800 barely moved, all it did was burned its flesh ( no biggie ) , but didnt do a thing to its armor, didnt KO it or anything. Plus T-800's have fuel cells that could completely vape team 1 without a problem.

nerdork

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By nerdork

@TERMINATORFAN said:

@Decoy Elite: A T-800 has been hit with an M203 Grenade blast which have similar explosive force as a Plasma Blast does and the T-800 barely moved, all it did was burned its flesh ( no biggie ) , but didnt do a thing to its armor, didnt KO it or anything. Plus T-800's have fuel cells that could completely vape team 1 without a problem.

You must not have seen Terminator: Salvation...a T-800 got ripped apart by an mounted M-60 machine gun. And when was this grenade blast? Arnold had the M203!

TERMINATORFAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By TERMINATORFAN

@nerdork said:

@TERMINATORFAN said:

You must not have seen Terminator: Salvation...a T-800 got ripped apart by an mounted M-60 machine gun. And when was this grenade blast? Arnold had the M203!

Those were T-600's that got killed with ease, by a shot to the head and by that M-60 Gun. Not a T-800.

Arnold's TERMINATOR = T-800

Qpzmg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Qpzmg

Team 1

Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Decoy Elite

@TERMINATORFAN: Similar does not mean equal and I see no reason why a good ol' plasma grenade won't one shot the thing. Or a plasma sword cut it in half.

Both their shields have tanked explosives, and not to mention both are intelligent enough to run away at the sign of such an explosion. MC has an explosive charge built into his suit in case he is KIA so it's not a foreign concept to him.

SNascimento

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By SNascimento

Team 1. Chief alone might solo this with some better equipment.

T-800 lacks mobility, one plasma granade and I believe he is gone for good. Chief could take it out without much effort too. Predator can't take both.

nerdork

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By nerdork

@TERMINATORFAN said:

@nerdork said:

@TERMINATORFAN said:

Those were T-600's that got killed with ease, by a shot to the head and by that M-60 Gun. Not a T-800.

Thats right, my bad. Forgot about that. But you never said where this M203 blast was in regards to a T-800. That is the meat and potatoes of your argument.

TERMINATORFAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By TERMINATORFAN

@Decoy Elite said:

@TERMINATORFAN: Similar does not mean equal and I see no reason why a good ol' plasma grenade won't one shot the thing. Or a plasma sword cut it in half.

Both their shields have tanked explosives, and not to mention both are intelligent enough to run away at the sign of such an explosion. MC has an explosive charge built into his suit in case he is KIA so it's not a foreign concept to him.

Well I guess if the Pred didnt hit anyone on Team 1 first with a Plasma canon and they were to hit the T-800 with the Plasma Weapon, then it would be a KO for the T-800....... Since the T-800 has not been hit with a plasma canon, its unknown if it can withstand it or not or if the Plasma blast would put a dent in its armor or not.... I'm gonna guess not, but since it was never shown, I dont know. Predator would die even easier for sure since they dont have half the durability a T-800 has.

Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Decoy Elite

@TERMINATORFAN: So your argument is that Predetor will hit two incredibly fast and skilled solders before they can react, thus weakening their shields and then the T-800 will suddenly kill itself and win the fight?

The T-800's durability against plasma isn't as questionable as you think. Remember the ending to T2? Clearly molten metal can take him out so there's no reason that plasma should be less effective. You can argue against it one shoting him, but you can't argue it will be outright immune.

TERMINATORFAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By TERMINATORFAN

@nerdork

said:

@TERMINATORFAN said:

@nerdork said:

@TERMINATORFAN said:

Thats right, my bad. Forgot about that. But you never said where this M203 blast was in regards to a T-800. That is the meat and potatoes of your argument.

2:15 The T-800 eats up two grenade blast like Candy!

The T-850's fuel cell blows him him, the T-X and the Undergrounds of the mountains they're under.

A Fuel Cell blast would take out Team 1 without question.

nerdork

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By nerdork

@TERMINATORFAN said:

@Decoy Elite said:

Well I guess if the Pred didnt hit anyone on Team 1 first with a Plasma canon and they were to hit the T-800 with the Plasma Weapon, then it would be a KO for the T-800....... Since the T-800 has not been hit with a plasma canon, its unknown if it can withstand it or not or if the Plasma blast would put a dent in its armor or not.... I'm gonna guess not, but since it was never shown, I dont know. Predator would die even easier for sure since they dont have half the durability a T-800 has.

It cant, super heated plasma has the same effect (i.e. melts metal) that liquid metal had to the T-800. Since the T-800 was susceptible to liquid metal, it is safe to use the ABC logic and say it is susceptible to superheated plasma. And you never said where the T-800 tanked a blast from an M203, bsaically the only cannon you are using.

TERMINATORFAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By TERMINATORFAN

@Decoy Elite said:

@TERMINATORFAN: So your argument is that Predetor will hit two incredibly fast and skilled solders before they can react, thus weakening their shields and then the T-800 will suddenly kill itself and win the fight?

The T-800's durability against plasma isn't as questionable as you think. Remember the ending to T2? Clearly molten metal can take him out so there's no reason that plasma should be less effective. You can argue against it one shoting him, but you can't argue it will be outright immune.

You just said a Plasma Canon blast and A Grenade Blast do not equal up, rather they have similar explosives or not?

The Plasma weapon and A Lake of hot steel is two different problems. You know that. Also if Plasma blasts are that hot, then the T-850 would of been vaped once the T-X hit him with her blast. It KO'd him yes, but it didnt put a dent in his armor. T-850's and T-800's also have similar durability in armor considering their endoskeleton and hydrolics remain the same for some reason.

TERMINATORFAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By TERMINATORFAN

@nerdork said:

@TERMINATORFAN said:

@Decoy Elite said:

It cant, super heated plasma has the same effect (i.e. melts metal) that liquid metal had to the T-800. Since the T-800 was susceptible to liquid metal, it is safe to use the ABC logic and say it is susceptible to superheated plasma. And you never said where the T-800 tanked a blast from an M203, bsaically the only cannon you are using.

As I told Decoy, T-800's have similar armor and hydrolics as the T-850's do since their Endoskeletons appear to look the same. The T-X's plasma blast knocked the T-850 back like a punch from Superman and KO'd him, but it didnt put a dent in his armor......... All it did was put a big black burn on his flesh..... Now if Plasma blast were that hot, then it should of atleast taken all of Arnolds flesh off, rather than just burn his skin. Like the Grenade Blast did in TS, Took all his flesh off....... Also that was Moltein Steel he melted in in T2, Liquid Metal is what the T-1000 is made of.

Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Decoy Elite

@TERMINATORFAN: I said similar =/= the same. The Pred's canon seems to function similar to the plasma based weaponry in Halo though, so I think they're somewhat comparable.

The point is that highly heated metal damaged the T-800. What makes plasma weaponry dangerous is that it's so hot that it melts through targets. I don't know if plasma is different in the Terminator universe somehow, or if you just found a huge blaring plot hole. Point is logically plasma should effect T-800.

nerdork

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By nerdork

@TERMINATORFAN said:

@nerdork

said:

@TERMINATORFAN said:

@nerdork said:

@TERMINATORFAN said:

The T-850's fuel cell blows him him, the T-X and the Undergrounds of the mountains they're under.

That is awesome for the T-850 and his fuel cells. You should stop using characters that arent in this thread to boost your argument. Expecially when they are the enhanced versions. But, damn, the T-800 did tank those blasts. I guess i should watch Terminator: Salvation again... :P...not that i really want to.

However, all this arguing, and the T-800 is still a non-factor. Energy sword and plasma grenades still melt a T-800. Arbiter is the bane of a T-800.

TERMINATORFAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By TERMINATORFAN

@nerdork said:

@TERMINATORFAN said:

@nerdork

said:

@TERMINATORFAN said:

@nerdork said:

@TERMINATORFAN said:

That is awesome for the T-850 and his fuel cells. You should stop using characters that arent in this thread to boost your argument. Expecially when they are the enhanced versions. But, damn, the T-800 did tank those blasts. I guess i should watch Terminator: Salvation again... :P...not that i really want to.

However, all this arguing, and the T-800 is still a non-factor. Energy sword and plasma grenades still melt a T-800. Arbiter is the bane of a T-800.

You do realise T-800's also had the fuel cells as the T-850's did? Which John stated in TS? I can post vids like that if i'm trying to give examples.

Ok, You can use Energy swords melting a T-800 as your argument when you have no proof it will.

T-800 can vape team 1 with a hydrogen fuel cell.