Master Chief & Arbiter vs. Terminator & Predator

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Inphase

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#151  Edited By Inphase

@fatalsniper728: Arbiter can definitely take on a terminator.

TERMINATORFAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#152  Edited By TERMINATORFAN

@Inphase said:

@fatalsniper728: Arbiter can definitely take on a terminator.

With prep maybe, but Random encounter, I Doubt it.

Inphase

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#153  Edited By Inphase

@TERMINATORFAN: No offense, but I don't think I'm going to take the word of someone named "TERMINATORFAN" on this subject.

TERMINATORFAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154  Edited By TERMINATORFAN

@Inphase said:

@TERMINATORFAN: No offense, but I don't think I'm going to take the word of someone named "TERMINATORFAN" on this subject.

lol ok...... fine with me.......

Have A Nice Night.

Equonox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155  Edited By Equonox

A T-800 was unable to kill and was killed by an untrained Sarah Connor...it CANNOT beat Master Chief OR Arbiter, who are both VASTLY superior to even a peak-human. Anyone arguing that a T-800 can take either is crapping themselves. Also, they aren't exactly immune to bullets, either, which means they are ESPECIALLY worthless in this fight (this is a T-600 but there aren't many, if any, structural differences between them):

fatalsniper728

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156  Edited By fatalsniper728

@Decoy Elite: dont forget that the armor of master chief and arbiter come with energy shields...

TERMINATORFAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157  Edited By TERMINATORFAN

@Equonox said:

A T-800 was unable to kill and was killed by an untrained Sarah Connor...it CANNOT beat Master Chief OR Arbiter, who are both VASTLY superior to even a peak-human. Anyone arguing that a T-800 can take either is crapping themselves. Also, they aren't exactly immune to bullets, either, which means they are ESPECIALLY worthless in this fight (this is a T-600 but there aren't many, if any, structural differences between them):

The T-800 was killed by Sarah Connor? Well the T-800 beat the T-1000 and the T-X two models who would floor MC or Arbiter. Who dont have half the immortality those two Models have. T-800's are bullet proof, not one bullet has put a scratch on the T-800's armor so dont make excuses.

T-600's are weaker and severely less durable than T-800's........ Thats why 800 gives Arnold a higher upgrade..... Plus the T-600 has nothing to do with this argument so your argument is invalid. and he beat the upgrades years and years above his level as I stated, so he'll find a way to beat Team 1 without a doubt.

Fuel Cells will vape them.

T-800 would destroy. only one who can beat him is God.

zr0c00l

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158  Edited By zr0c00l

im going with team 2

TERMINATORFAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159  Edited By TERMINATORFAN

@zr0c00l said:

im going with team 2

Avatar image for thecheesestabber
TheCheeseStabber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

@TERMINATORFAN said:

@Equonox said:

The T-800 was killed by Sarah Connor? Well the T-800 beat the T-1000 and the T-X two models who would floor MC or Arbiter. Who dont have half the immortality those two Models have. T-800's are bullet proof, not one bullet has put a scratch on the T-800's armor so dont make excuses.

T-600's are weaker and severely less durable than T-800's........ Thats why 800 gives Arnold a higher upgrade..... Plus the T-600 has nothing to do with this argument so your argument is invalid. and he beat the upgrades years and years above his level as I stated, so he'll find a way to beat Team 1 without a doubt.

So...God is a hydraulic press...?

Alexman113

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161  Edited By Alexman113

@fatalsniper728: Both Terminator and Predator have lost to less than peak level humans, how could Arby and Chief not win this?

Frocharocha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162  Edited By Frocharocha

A single plasma slice would destroy T-800. Master Chief is too fast. The dude survived more than any Predator. Team 1 stomps.

TERMINATORFAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163  Edited By TERMINATORFAN

@TheCheeseStabber said:

@TERMINATORFAN said:

@Equonox said:

So...God is a hydraulic press...?

Did I say God was a hydrolic press?

TERMINATORFAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164  Edited By TERMINATORFAN

@Frocharocha said:

A single plasma slice would destroy T-800. Master Chief is too fast. The dude survived more than any Predator. Team 1 stomps.

Theirs no proof that a Plasma blast will do any harm to a T-800........ Also one fuel cell blast and team 1 is toast.

Team 2 stomps.

@Alexman113 said:

@fatalsniper728: Both Terminator and Predator have lost to less than peak level humans, how could Arby and Chief not win this?

TERMINATOR also beat the T-1000 and the T-X....... Two Models who would destroy either characters on team 1 with ease.

Frocharocha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165  Edited By Frocharocha

@TERMINATORFAN said:

@Frocharocha said:

Theirs no proof that a Plasma blast will do any harm to a T-800........ Also one fuel cell blast and team 1 is toast.

Team 2 stomps.

@Alexman113 said:

TERMINATOR also beat the T-1000 and the T-X....... Two Models who would destroy either characters on team 1 with ease.

Not insulting. But you know that Plasma is way hotter than magma right? It would cut T-800 like butter.

While we'd call most of them pretty hot at tens of thousands of degrees Celsius, those spicules are merely a bit toasty when you compare them to other spicules that register temperatures of 1 million to 2 million degrees Celsius (1.8 million to 3.6 million degrees Fahrenheit).

Predator is the only one standing a chance here. He can kill master Chief with ease if he goes stealth, otherwise Chief just wins hand-to hand. Brutes are strong enough smash metal with their hands and Spartans II were know to fight them hand to hand and have super human reflexes. Watch The Babysitter (Halo legends)

Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#166  Edited By Decoy Elite

@Frocharocha: Actually being invisible won't work well against MC. His suit has built in radar and he's used to fighting invisible foes. Not to mention he can tank most if not all of the Pred's weapons.

TERMINATORFAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167  Edited By TERMINATORFAN

@Frocharocha said:

Not insulting. But you know that Plasma is way hotter than magma right? It would cut T-800 like butter.

I know a Plasma Blast that couldnt even take the T-850's flesh off is hotter than a magma? LOL OK....... That makes sense.

Predator is the only one standing a chance here. He can kill master Chief with ease if he goes stealth, otherwise Chief just wins hand-to hand. Brutes are strong enough smash metal with their hands and Spartans II were know to fight them hand to hand and have super human reflexes. Watch The Babysitter (Halo legends)

You just said a Plasma Blast will cut a T-800 like butter, but you dont think it will a Predator who is far less durable than a T-800? I take it you must not know anything about the T-800 due to your logics that you're using. Hand to Hand he wouldnt last 20 seconds against a T-800 and again you gave no proof he can smash Titianium armor as well...... TERMINATOR could smash him into junk with ease.

Frocharocha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168  Edited By Frocharocha

@TERMINATORFAN said:

@Frocharocha said:

I know a Plasma Blast that couldnt even take the T-850's flesh off is hotter than a magma? LOL OK....... That makes sense.

You just said a Plasma Blast will cut a T-800 like butter, but you dont think it will a Predator who is far less durable than a T-800? I take it you must not know anything about the T-800 due to your logics that you're using. Hand to Hand he wouldnt last 20 seconds against a T-800 and again you gave no proof he can smash Titianium armor as well...... TERMINATOR could smash him into junk with ease.

Yep, terminator is way durable than Predator. But predator would never try to confront them in open combat. That's why they are hunters. Spartans II also wears titanium armor, but Terminator is too slow for Chief. Chief can run up to 105 km/h.

TERMINATORFAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169  Edited By TERMINATORFAN

@Frocharocha said:

@TERMINATORFAN said:

@Frocharocha said:

Yep, terminator is way durable than Predator. But predator would never try to confront them in open combat. That's why they are hunters. Spartans II also wears titanium armor, but Terminator is too slow for Chief. Chief can run up to 105 km/h.

Yup, so you're saying Predators have to hide like cowards to win a fight? I agree there they're............... Hunters dont hide in one spot and waite for their prey to show up, hunters walk around, search and destroy like T-800's do............ Johns went against a Robot like a T-800 and got smacked around with ease. TERMINATOR can do the same. Him being faster will only help him get away from the T-800, but if the T-800 hits him with a hydrogen fuel cell, team 1 wont stand a chance.

TheCheeseStabber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@TERMINATORFAN: But a hydraulic press killed it in the first film.And only "God" can beat it. So pride pro quo Gods a hydraulic press.

Logic.

...Team 1 Wins for Obvious Reans and reasons stated.

TERMINATORFAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171  Edited By TERMINATORFAN

@TheCheeseStabber said:

@TERMINATORFAN: But a hydraulic press killed it in the first film.And only "God" can beat it. So pride pro quo Gods a hydraulic press.

Logic.

...Team 1 Wins for Obvious Reans and reasons stated.

No, I was talking fight to fight wise, without any help.

Frocharocha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172  Edited By Frocharocha

@TERMINATORFAN said:

@Frocharocha said:

@TERMINATORFAN said:

@Frocharocha said:

Yup, so you're saying Predators have to hide like cowards to win a fight? I agree there they're............... Hunters dont hide in one spot and waite for their prey to show up, hunters walk around, search and destroy like T-800's do............ Johns went against a Robot like a T-800 and got smacked around with ease. TERMINATOR can do the same. Him being faster will only help him get away from the T-800, but if the T-800 hits him with a hydrogen fuel cell, team 1 wont stand a chance.

The comic and LORE version of team 1 might survive the hydrogen full cell. The game versions would die badly. What kind of robot John fought btw? The closest thing to a robot like T-800 i remember him fighting are Hunters who would rape a T-800 at Age of Reclamation.

TERMINATORFAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173  Edited By TERMINATORFAN

@Frocharocha said:

@TERMINATORFAN said:

@Frocharocha said:

@TERMINATORFAN said:

@Frocharocha said:

The comic and LORE version of team 1 might survive the hydrogen full cell. The game versions would die badly. What kind of robot John fought btw? The closest thing to a robot like T-800 i remember him fighting are Hunters who would rape a T-800 at Age of Reclamation.

So they can survive a fuel cell that blew the undergrounds of part of the mountains? LOL Whatevr........ Yes those were the Robots I was talking about and the T-800 beat the T-1000 who would not only destroy anyone on team one, but he would rape those Hunters and Team 1 with his big TERMINATOR finger!

TheCheeseStabber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@TERMINATORFAN: So God would need help from a Hydrolic Press????

But the hydraulic press is God.

You sir need to rethink your logic.

Because:@TERMINATORFAN said:

Only ONE!!!! this implies no help at all and a fight, is God, who we know now to be a Hydrolic Press

So their are two Gods in your opinion?

Both of which are Hydrolic Presses, but only one can defeat T-800's but both need to so...

They both form into some Uber Super Hydrolic Press God????

You Crazy x3

Kellar21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175  Edited By Kellar21

Please,the T-800 was being owned and stomped by the T-1000 and T-X and failed to even damage them significantly until the very end.

He has been shown to be damaged,he has been shown to be destroyed by Molten metal(T2),he was solidly owend physically by T-X and was perfurated by a piece of metal,while I do agree he is durable because of many redundant systems,he can probably be cut in half by the Plasma Sword,now you ask why?,well because plasma is much hotter than molten metal,it has been shown to cut material much more resilient than T-800 armor(Mjolnir Armor).

Also high calliber projectile weapons can damage him too,as he is a MASS PRODUCTION FOOTSOLDIER model who are destroyed and captured by normal humans with weapons far weaker than what Arby and Chief have.

He is also slow as hell.Arby and the Chief can probably avoid him easily.

A plasma grenade would be able to deal with him.

As for Pred well it will be and interesting hunt after T-800 pieces are scaterred on the jungle and three invisible figures are huntign each other,the advantage of the Halo guys is that they can tank preds attacks,enough that he will be exposed for a counterattack.

TERMINATORFAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176  Edited By TERMINATORFAN

@TheCheeseStabber said:

@TERMINATORFAN: So God would need help from a Hydrolic Press????

But the hydraulic press is God.

You sir need to rethink your logic.

Because:@TERMINATORFAN said:

Only ONE!!!! this implies no help at all and a fight, is God, who we know now to be a Hydrolic Press

So their are two Gods in your opinion?

Both of which are Hydrolic Presses, but only one can defeat T-800's but both need to so...

They both form into some Uber Super Hydrolic Press God????

You Crazy x3

I mean face to face fight wise.......................................... A Hydrolic press isnt a living thing..... Also if the press didnt come down on him so fast, he would of been able to lift it with the tip of his finger and hold up on it until the machine finally ran out of hydrolic fluid. or ran out of gas.

TheCheeseStabber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@TERMINATORFAN: So God is Dead? And T-800 can lift it with its finger if God moves at slow velocities...right...Im exiting this thread, the logic seems to have died pretty fast

Team 1 Wins

*Exits Thread Dramatically*

No Caption Provided
TERMINATORFAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178  Edited By TERMINATORFAN

@Kellar21 said:

Please,the T-800 was being owned and stomped by the T-1000 and T-X and failed to even damage them significantly until the very end.

He has been shown to be damaged,he has been shown to be destroyed by Molten metal(T2),he was solidly owend physically by T-X and was perfurated by a piece of metal,while I do agree he is durable because of many redundant systems,he can probably be cut in half by the Plasma Sword,now you ask why?,well because plasma is much hotter than molten metal,it has been shown to cut material much more resilient than T-800 armor(Mjolnir Armor).

Also high calliber projectile weapons can damage him too,as he is a MASS PRODUCTION FOOTSOLDIER model who are destroyed and captured by normal humans with weapons far weaker than what Arby and Chief have.

He is also slow as hell.Arby and the Chief can probably avoid him easily.

A plasma grenade would be able to deal with him.

As for Pred well it will be and interesting hunt after T-800 pieces are scaterred on the jungle and three invisible figures are huntign each other,the advantage of the Halo guys is that they can tank preds attacks,enough that he will be exposed for a counterattack.

The T-1000 messed up the T-800 by doing what? Using surrounding objects cause he couldnt do it with his shapeshifting abilities............................. Also the T-X was a retarded model, that had the T-800 in a position to kill him when she kicked his head half way off and didnt............... Also the T-X pounding Arnie around is irrelevant cause she would floor Team 1 within seconds...........

T-800 showed to withstand being shot, stabbed, run over by a truck, walked out of moltein steel, plasma canons, grenade launchers didnt affect him, bullet, fire, truck explosions and the T-800 came back from all of that.

The humans had to reprogram one of the older models cause they knew they wouldnt stand a chance at surviving the newer Models.................. Those newer models would laugh in Arby and chiefs face and slap them silly.

You have no proof a plasma grenade will do anything.

Thi fight aint about the Predator who died from being stabbed fighting a T-800.

nerdork

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179  Edited By nerdork

@TheCheeseStabber said:

No Caption Provided

@TERMINATORFAN: So God is Dead? And T-800 can lift it with its finger if God moves at slow velocities...right...Im exiting this thread, the logic seems to have died pretty fast

Team 1 Wins

*Exits Thread Dramatically*

It died yesterday. Thats why i stopped arguing. LOL. He keeps stating the same things, in the same repetative cycle. Even though, his arguments have been debunked and debunked, over and over.

Kellar21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180  Edited By Kellar21

@nerdork

I think this goes with the theory that Terminator fanboys are either trolls or stupid and fail to see logic.

TERMINATORFAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181  Edited By TERMINATORFAN

@Kellar21 said:

@nerdork

I think this goes with the theory that Terminator fanboys are either trolls or stupid and fail to see logic.

And what logic do you use?

ABC Logic and it never works in debates, but if you wanna use abc logic like several others have, then i'll go that route too.

So you calling TERMINATOR Fanboys trolls and stupid pretty much shows you refer to yourself in the third person.

T-800 wipes out team 1 with his hydrogen fuel cell.

Frocharocha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182  Edited By Frocharocha

@TERMINATORFAN said:

@Kellar21 said:

@nerdork

ABC Logic and it never works in debates, but if you wanna use abc logic like several others have, then i'll go that route too.

So you calling TERMINATOR Fanboys trolls and stupid pretty much shows you refer to yourself in the third person.

And kills everybody in the process including himself..

TERMINATORFAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183  Edited By TERMINATORFAN

@Frocharocha said:

@TERMINATORFAN said:

@Kellar21 said:

@nerdork

And kills everybody in the process including himself..

Not always. He didnt kill himself the first time he removed the FC and it went off.

nerdork

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184  Edited By nerdork

@Kellar21: I wont even ackknowledge his response to your statement, that was directed at me. Im not sure how your statement means you refer to yourself in the 3rd person.

His biggest argument yesterday was that plasma is not hot enough to melt metal...I wanted to post this...

World English Dictionary

plasmaorplasm(ˈplæzmə)
n
1.theclearyellowishfluidportionofbloodorlymphinwhichtheredbloodcells,whitebloodcells,andplateletsaresuspended
2.shortforblood plasma
3.protoplasmaformernameforcytoplasm
4.physics
a.ahotionizedmaterialconsistingofnucleiandelectrons.Itissometimesregardedasafourthstateofmatterandisthematerialpresentinthesun,moststars,andfusionreactors

So, unless a T-800 can walk the surface of the sun...he be toast...i mean jelly.

TERMINATORFAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185  Edited By TERMINATORFAN

@nerdork said:

@Kellar21: I wont even ackknowledge his response to your statement, that was directed at me. Im not sure how your statement means you refer to yourself in the 3rd person.

His biggest argument yesterday was that plasma is not hot enough to melt metal...I wanted to post this...

World English Dictionary

plasmaorplasm(ˈplæzmə)
n
1.theclearyellowishfluidportionofbloodorlymphinwhichtheredbloodcells,whitebloodcells,andplateletsaresuspended
2.shortforblood plasma
3.protoplasmaformernameforcytoplasm
4.physics
a.ahotionizedmaterialconsistingofnucleiandelectrons.Itissometimesregardedasafourthstateofmatterandisthematerialpresentinthesun,moststars,andfusionreactors

So, unless a T-800 can walk the surface of the sun...he be toast...i mean jelly.

When a Plasma Blast takes the T-850's flesh off, then I might be more convinced, but since the T-850 needed Johns knife to cut his flesh off ( where the T-X's plasma hit him ) rather than this so called heat thats suppose to be as hot as the sun according to you=/ I doubt if the Plasma Canons anywhere near as hot as people seem to think.

Kellar21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186  Edited By Kellar21

The logic that uses three informations:

1-Plasma Sword is made form superheated plasma,which could cut through Mjolnir armor(a very advanced Titanium alloy)

2-Plasma can easily cut through metal,and is hotter than Molten metal.

3-A T-800 model was observed being destroyed by molten metal(T2),along with the more advanced T-1000,and is also made from "human made" titanium.

With these I guess we can logically assume that a super heated plasma sword would cut easily the T-800.

And no, superheated plasma isn't as hot as the sun's surface,but it's hot enough to cut virtually any metal,see a plasma torch,not even tank alloys or titanium ones can take it.And that's a human-made tool,imagine what the Covenant one which is a weapon can do?

TERMINATORFAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187  Edited By TERMINATORFAN

@Kellar21 said:

1-Plasma Sword is made form superheated plasma,which could cut through Mjolnir armor(a very advanced Titanium alloy)

3-A T-800 model was observed being destroyed by molten metal(T2),along with the more advanced T-1000.

With these I guess we can logically assume that a super heated plasma sword would cut easily the T-800.

And no, superheated plasma isn't as hot as the sun's surface,but it's hot enough to cut virtually any metal,see a plasma torch,not even tank alloys or titanium ones can take it.And that's a human-made tool,imagine what the Covenant one which is a weapon can do?

1. You still havent given proof the Plasma Sword is hot enough to cut through the T-800. You're just saying it can cut through Titianium just because thats the armor I said the T-800 is made of.

2. BS. If it was hotter than Moltein Steel. Then Arnold would of been vaped when the terminatrix hit him with hers.

3. The T-800 died in a lake of hot steel which is far more dangers than a lazer gun that just burns holes rather than melt the whole body at once. The T-1000 died in the Moltein steel yes, but it took it along time to die and plus the Moltein Steel is far greater and deadlier than a plasma gun=/

Tell that to the T-X who couldnt put a scratch on the T-850's armor and couldnt even burn his flesh off=/ the Blast knock the T-850 back like a punch from Superman, but thats because the force of the Plasma Canon is powerful, not the heat. The Heat doesnt knock anyone back 50 feet or so, the force of something does. Plus the Plasma Canon the T-X Had blew up a fire truck, if it was hotter thna a lake of hot steel, their shouldnt of been any pieces of the fire truck left.=/

The T-800 was not made by a human. It was made by Skynet.

gingerpenny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188  Edited By gingerpenny

Terminator and Predator stomp

TERMINATORFAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189  Edited By TERMINATORFAN

@gingerpenny said:

Terminator and Predator stomp

Frocharocha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190  Edited By Frocharocha

@TERMINATORFAN said:

@Kellar21 said:

3-A T-800 model was observed being destroyed by molten metal(T2),along with the more advanced T-1000.

1. You still havent given proof the Plasma Sword is hot enough to cut through the T-800. You're just saying it can cut through Titianium just because thats the armor I said the T-800 is made of.

2. BS. If it was hotter than Moltein Steel. Then Arnold would of been vaped when the terminatrix hit him with hers.

3. The T-800 died in a lake of hot steel which is far more dangers than a lazer gun that just burns holes rather than melt the whole body at once. The T-1000 died in the Moltein steel yes, but it took it along time to die and plus the Moltein Steel is far greater and deadlier than a plasma gun=/

Tell that to the T-X who couldnt put a scratch on the T-850's armor and couldnt even burn his flesh off=/ the Blast knock the T-850 back like a punch from Superman, but thats because the force of the Plasma Canon is powerful, not the heat. The Heat doesnt knock anyone back 50 feet or so, the force of something does. Plus the Plasma Canon the T-X Had blew up a fire truck, if it was hotter thna a lake of hot steel, their shouldnt of been any pieces of the fire truck left.=/

1. Titanium is titanium. No matter how armor terminator has, it won't protect him.

2 and Team 1 isn't fighting T-1000. The dude was made of liquid metal, i'm sure T-800 wouldn't survive what they threw him at. And do you realize that magma isn't hot enough even to melt rock? Plasma is made for penetrating shields and armor. T-800 was killed many many times by conventional weaponry. Explosions and those shit, and was damaged by normal guns, not as much of course.

TERMINATORFAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191  Edited By TERMINATORFAN

@Frocharocha said:

@TERMINATORFAN said:

@Kellar21 said:

1. Titanium is titanium. No matter how armor terminator has, it won't protect him.

2 and Team 1 isn't fighting T-1000. The dude was made of liquid metal, i'm sure T-800 wouldn't survive what they threw him at. And do you realize that magma isn't hot enough even to melt rock? Plasma is made for penetrating shields and armor. T-800 was killed many many times by conventional weaponry. Explosions and those shit, and was damaged by normal guns, not as much of course.

1. I don't think you have a clue of what you're talking about.

2. Then tell that Kellar21 who just brought the T-1000 up. The T-800 wouldnt survive what they threw him at? Now A Magma is hot enough to melt a rock which isnt as durable as Titianium...... OK.................... The T-800 was never killed by an explosion, if fact the original T-800 got up from a truck explosion, no damage.................... The T-800 walks through bullets like nothings even touching him so spare me your bs that guns affect him =/

MasterChief got taken down by a machine like a T-800.....

T-800's = Fuel Cells.

Neither MC Or Arb have anything half as deadly.

T-800 Destroys them with a Fuel Cell blast.

nerdork

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192  Edited By nerdork

@TERMINATORFAN: It took me a while...but i get it...youre a Troll. Only a Troll uses the same debunked argument over and over again. You only have one argument...and that is your fuel cell idea. That may end the fight, but also kills team 2, which by battle forum doctrine makes it a stalemate. Making my original assessment correct. Have fun Trolling and drinking Milkshakes.

Team 1 FTW to incapacitation.

To the death is a stalemate.

TERMINATORFAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193  Edited By TERMINATORFAN

@nerdork said:

@TERMINATORFAN: It took me a while...but i get it...youre a Troll. Only a Troll uses the same debunked argument over and over again. You only have one argument...and that is your fuel cell idea. That may end the fight, but also kills team 2, which by battle forum doctrine makes it a stalemate. Making my original assessment correct. Have fun Trolling and drinking Milkshakes.

Well calling someone a troll on this website is considered an insult and plus you have no room to talk since you obviously dont know the site rules and you and half the people in this thread dont even know what you're talking about. especially you Mr. " The Plasma Machines hotter than Moltein Steel and I have no proof it is. " I've given you alot more than one argument......... the only argument u have is the Plasma Blaster which you gave no proof of and speed which speed would only make it a stalemate...................

Keep calling people trolls.......... Cause you give me reason to flag you for insults since you cant have a proper debate after proven wrong.

To Death, Team 1 is vanished, toast, annihilated, destroyed...etc....

Also you're flagged for insulting and Flaiming.

TERMINATORFAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194  Edited By TERMINATORFAN

@nerdork said:

Also if the Fuel Cell did kill the T-800 as well, the T-800 would still stomp.

Its his Nuclear Bomb, came from his Metal Body.......etc..........................

fatalsniper728

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195  Edited By fatalsniper728

@TERMINATORFAN: explain to me how arbiter and chief would lose ? in my opinion they're more agile and faster then team 2

fatalsniper728

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196  Edited By fatalsniper728

@Alexman113: i agree, they're energy shields and their battle tactics would give them the edge

TERMINATORFAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#197  Edited By TERMINATORFAN

@fatalsniper728 said:

@TERMINATORFAN: explain to me how arbiter and chief would lose ? in my opinion they're more agile and faster then team 2

You realise you just made a thread with a winner in mind which is against the rules.

I already explained what I could to everyone. I tried to help, but couldnt.

I find it funny u give team 1 more powerful weapons and team 2 weaker weapons just so people will say team 2 will lose.

Alexman113

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198  Edited By Alexman113

At 0:40 Master Chief deploys a shield that can withstand a covenant tank round made of plasma. Plasma is what the sun is made of, by the way. I have no reason to that said shield would not tank the fuel cell explosion. On top of that, Arnie was only about to use the fuel cell because TX didn't one shot him and he was still about to fight. He is not going to walk onto the battlefield and immediately self destruct. He has never done that, it isn't in his usual tactics, so there is no reason to believe that be the case. Any convenent plasma weapon would one shot Arnie because he his body is shown to be less durable than liquid metal which has a much lower temperature than plasma. He is slow and has no shields so he WILL get hit.

At 2:00 in the T3 video, TX uses a flamethrower on Arnie (not plasma) that does moderate damage to his skin. I am not seeing any evidence that he would be able to withstand the heat of the sun when he has been destroyed by a hydraulic press and liquid metal.

TERMINATORFAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199  Edited By TERMINATORFAN

@Alexman113: He didnt always self destruct when the fuel cells went off.

Alexman113

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200  Edited By Alexman113

@TERMINATORFAN said:

@Alexman113: He didnt always self destruct when the fuel cells went off.

He would not survive it going off and it is power source. Without it, he dies. Using it is a self destruct as in to destroy one's self.