Avatar image for deactivated-5c6c6de088804
deactivated-5c6c6de088804

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@sirfizzwhizz:

We already had this discussion twice, and that instance is referring to the Omega that fought against the Image United heroes, hence this:

No Caption Provided

The Omega clown that Vi and Jim fought was a clone working for a weakened Malebolgia.

I'm not sure of what your scans of an amped Violator, who had absorbed Spawn's power and was fighting in Hell where he is stronger are supossed to prove. Here he doesn't have that luxury. He ''died'' after that, too(more like, lost his body but you get the point). And killing his featless father isn't impressive, either.

Badrock fought them too, knocked 2 of them and then some. Violator escaped from them, off-panel doing god knows what. Vi appears, impales Badrock with his claws and then they struggle against each other. I don't see this amazing superiority, honestly i think that they should be even in physicals, at least when Badrock is not hindered like that.

I'm talking about jumping in his opponent's body in a 1 vs 1 fight, not in random humans while being juiced up by Spawn power. Something that he doesn't have here i'm afraid.

I'm pretty sure that with his Extremis armor(that was stated by Stark himself to be below Bleeding Edge), he did stuff like kick Crymson Dinamo in miliseconds, blitzed Mallen in h2h(who was supersonic), dodged Spiderman blows and webs with ease...Violator isn't laying a finger on him. That's it, unless we lowball Iron Man to peak human speed or something...but that's ridiculous, right?

He convinced people of doing evil things with his words...nice. What is he going to do, tell Tony that he needs to comit seppuku? not seeing it. Spawn was depowered there too, he stated that he lost his magic when he showed Nyx his tricks.

Because he's a slow poke. Simple.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#53  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@caped_baldy:

We already had this discussion twice, and that instance is referring to the Omega that fought against the Image United heroes, hence this:

No Caption Provided

The Omega clown that Vi and Jim fought was a clone working for a weakened Malebolgia.

Not quite accurate. We keep having this discussion, but you keep missing the simple statements, and the knowledge on how Image crossover canon works. Image United is not solid 100% canon. It was never really finished. Now one could argue its canon in the way Image canon works, but the Scans I posted was the original Spawn comics, and had nothing to do with Image United. Image United fell apart after issue 2 or issue 3, with writers stopping the project, and then most of them, not all, but most of them leaving the project to do there own thing. In the Spawn sole comic run, Simmons never reform as Omega, and never conquered earth in any of the plot points. Downing in the Spawn comics never mentions one event or person from Image United either even though he was a huge part of it. Same for Violator. Its like it never happen. As far as the Spawn sole comics go, there was one known Omega Spawn, and that Spawn took over Hell, as powerful as any Hell King. Here is a recap of our discussion on this prior. Same arguments and context.

I have to disagree here. In Spawn #200 Violator said that some beings called ''the Omegas'' were born after Simmons suicide, and one of them took over Hell, killing Spawns in the process but when he got bored; he tried to take over the earth(which was shown in Image United). Now, in the same issue of Spawn, Freak said that Violator was fighting against a replica, not a real Omega. Basically, Violator got his a$$ handed by a ''clone'' of Omega who was featless and under the control of a weakened Malebolgia(and Freak/Big M stated that he had more Omegas under his control too).

Your not fully in context here though.

It was stated there was multiple Omegas right? That was stated. So now we know there was always more than one. The context here though is that the Omega's is a class of Spawn, not that there is more than one at that time.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

All the wording and use of "Their" "Omega's" "Stole from Omega, from her". There was only one Omega, and in the loose canon of Image United, he was there. In its own story. In the main Spawn comics, its this Omega who took over hell. The ONLY Omega created by a piece of Simmons and his Costume.

No Caption Provided

This is the only thing that your grasping on as proof of anything, and I can see why. its confusing, until you realize all Malbolgia is saying is the Omega is not a "true" Omega, which makes sense as Simmons was not all dead, and scattered to the wind, and the fact the Suit itself that gave birth to it was still around. For it to be a true Omega, it had to absorb the suit Downing wore, the missing piece.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

As said. Now why is the second rate copy tied to Downing and the Suits life? First off, Malbolgia stated who was the Omega. Downing's suit.

"Stole from Omega, from her". Scan above.

Further proof of the context being misunderstood here. At the time of Spawn #200, Downing states he never seen a Omega Spawn ever, yet we the Image United comics happen before this where Downing again stated he never met a Omega in that one lol.

No Caption Provided

Image United #1. Downing had no clue who this was, and asked.

No Caption Provided

Spawn #200. Downing again had no clue who this is or why he looked like Downing himself. Violator filled Downing in during the fight. If Image united, he would know who this was, or what it was lol. As far as the way the story is told, that was the shown Omega that took over all of Hell for Spawn comics story plot.

The "Featless" Omega Spawn had better feats than 9/10 at full power Malbolgia against Downing. So I would not be quick to dismiss the Omega who took down Downings easy, then Violator, and still had a close match with the OP version of K7-Leetha anyway in its credentials.

It was stated a clone/replica, it should be equally as powerful though not the same Omega in image United.

Again those events are not tied in anyway. Witchblade was their, but the event had nothing to do with Witchblade comics. Same for Savage Dragon. Only Shadow Hawk kept the event in its comics.

This is not to say its not canon, its very grey area for Image comics who do not follow the strict canon practices of DC or Marvel. They have loose canon, more akin to Star Wars legends canon. Its very grey area. This been said in interviews with Kirkmen, Mcfarlan, and Larsen about Image Crossovers.

I'm not sure of what your scans of an amped Violator, who had absorbed Spawn's power and was fighting in Hell where he is stronger are supposed to prove.

First off, how was Violator Amped. lease explain. I think your making things up, but please prove me wrong later. For now, here is the facts as I know them.

Spawn #134. Violator flat out beats Spawn, stabbing him in the head, and KOing him with his own energy attack.

Violator then takes Spawn to the Dead Zone. Where Spawn has no power. Not once was it stated anywhere in the comics before or after Violator amped himself or drain Spawn of power. In fact...

No Caption Provided

Once Violator moves Spawn out of the Dead Zone, Spawns powers return fine, but Violator who still has NO STATED AMPS, beats him again straight up.

Though Spawn was in incredible pain during this fight. Still, he lost.

So Violator is amped from draining a already weaken Spawn in issues #134-136? Not at all. the only time Violator was depowered was during classic Spawn days. Violator was "Depowered" since Issue #3 till Issue #32, after Violator gets his power back in some unexplained way I cannot find in my collection.

No Caption Provided

Powers return and stalemates second metamorphism Spawn fine in Issue #32.

The same Spawn who just recently fodderiz Redeemer 2 easy with his Second mMetamorphosis powers. Here Clown states he is still stronger than Spawn by Issue #61. Even with this new power, 1st Age Spawn only chance of winning and beating Violator for sure was keeping Clown in his weaker Clown form. Violator stated to still be the superior in his demon form to this well into 1st Age Spawn.

So Violator by statements and feats always been 1st Age Spawns equal on earth or Hell. Its consistent. Now add in this fact that Violator is "amped" for the first time in stated history happens only recently.

In Issue #256, Violator states he was depowered by Downing Spawn. This turn out to be a fat lie from Violator.

No Caption Provided

Current Violator has his original power, and then some from the most powerful version of Simmons seen yet. This is the ONE and ONLY time we see for fact he is amped. Add to that its the current Clown too for this fight.

Conclusions to all this!?

Violator has always been the strength and power level of First Age Spawn in demon form. Clown has always consistently been base power with no stated amps in the past comics. If we arguing current Violator, his high end feats should damn well be allowed regardless what you say. Arguing him weaker than that, and trying to low ball the Omega Spawn vs Violator fight is just a waste of time on your part as presented by facts.

I will gladly wait to see a statement for Violator being some how "amped" before issue #256.

Here he doesn't have that luxury. He ''died'' after that, too(more like, lost his body but you get the point). And killing his featless father isn't impressive, either.

Featless Father was stated to be the head demon beside Malbolgia in Hell. Accolades count for something.

Badrock fought them too, knocked 2 of them and then some. Violator escaped from them, off-panel doing god knows what. Vi appears, impales Badrock with his claws and then they struggle against each other. I don't see this amazing superiority, honestly i think that they should be even in physicals, at least when Badrock is not hindered like that.

You wish to ignore the fact Badrock was saying "uuuugnng" and had pain drawn text boxes, go ahead. However, they would roughly be equals in physicals, thats fine. Still 100+ toners. Badrock had some insane strength feats like Savage Dragon does. Same Dragon who recently beat Aquaman by feats and arguments in Battle of the Week. These are not weak characters Violator or Spawn tangle with in Image comics.

I'm talking about jumping in his opponent's body in a 1 vs 1 fight, not in random humans while being juiced up by Spawn power. Something that he doesn't have here i'm afraid.

Proof the "Juice up humans" where empowered by Violator? Proof Violator was amped at all when he injured Spawn? You keep saying he was amped and shit, but I yet to see that statement. All we see is Violator KOing Spawn with a energy attack to the head.

I'm pretty sure that with his Extremis armor(that was stated by Stark himself to be below Bleeding Edge), he did stuff like kick Crymson Dinamo in miliseconds, blitzed Mallen in h2h(who was supersonic), dodged Spiderman blows and webs with ease...Violator isn't laying a finger on him. That's it, unless we lowball Iron Man to peak human speed or something...but that's ridiculous, right?

He also had this.

Blitzing Spider man any point? Nope.

And this.

Post Extremist armors and armors before Extrmist blitzing Ares? The opposite actually.

And This.

Various future and Civil War fights with Cap being speed blitz? Nah.

And this.

Extremist blizting She Hulk at all, even when trying? Nope.

And this.

No speed blitzes of multiple post Extremist armors on Hulk.

And this.

No speed blitzes on peak human Mandarin.

And this.

Verious non speed blitzes on Magneto.

And this.

Extemist able to Blitz Thor of all people? Nah.

And this.

Extremist avoid a simple giant foot? Or blitz Loki any point? Nope.

Not seeing speed blitzes. I mean, I can SERIOUSLY go on and on and on. But I think the point is clear. All this travel speed feats being applied to combat speed is flat out false. Sure Violator is not the fastest guy, but he keeps up speed wise with Reedemers, Spawns, Simmons, and Vampires fine. He is not slower than She Hulk, Ares, Loki, Wonder Man, Hulk, Captain America, ect, ect, ect.

He convinced people of doing evil things with his words...nice.

Really? He did not talk to anyone. He stated to the whole apartment at one time as it is written. You think he convince NORMAL people to become sadistic killers and Sadist by saying "go for it"?

He never personally talk to anyone here, and simply stated the words telepathy wise. He made them become monsters with zero effort. But sure, lets ignore this from a cut off from hell Violator. Lets ignor this being consistent for Violator since issues #136 and up. Why not?

What is he going to do, tell Tony that he needs to comit seppuku? not seeing it. Spawn was depowered there too, he stated that he lost his magic when he showed Nyx his tricks.

I stated Spawn was depowered. Not sure why your bringing it up. Violator was also cut off from hell and depowered. Thus him trying to re open the gate. He also possess the body of the kid trying to commit suicide in the garbage chute in the 3rd Age comics. Clown can possess people, and move souls from body to body of others.

Transferring a demonic soul from body to body as needed, and transferring essence of Malbolgia into Sam. He has soul ability for possession and such. Plain and simple. Something IM has NO COUNTER for.

Because he's a slow poke. Simple.

So is Iron man by the MASSIVE amount of battles he had with peak human speed people. lol.

So lets recap

• I proven Violator never been amp by any statement ever till current comics.
  • I showed context to Omega Spawn and the facts of Image crossover canon, and how it works.
  • IM has no counter to Hell BFR or dragged into The Black for BFR.
  • Violator matches in stats fine.
  • Violator still has showings to manipulate tech and devices to keep them from working.
  • I showed IM being pretty damn slow combat speed wise. Travel Speed =/= Combat Speed.
Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Red Hulk wasn't hurt by Iron Man, but he was indeed ragdolled around. You can tag noone1996 to verify that i have argued with him a couple of times that Ross was unfazed, but HE WAS bouncing around like a basketball when Iron Man started blasting/kicking him, and IIRC he had the Bleeding Edge there so the same thing can happen in this scenario.

Red Hulk was holding back the whole fight while IM gave it his all. Hardly a feat worth talking about unless your a wanking IM fan. Like Noone.

Not really sure how someone can hold back their durability. Also not sure how someone screaming out in pain isn't even fazing them, but okay.

Iron Man's combat speed is not slow. Anybody that uses his interactions against street levelers and his best friends as evidence that he's not fast is a terrible debater. He holds back against his friends and fights with small percentages of his true power:

This applies to his speed as well.
This applies to his speed as well.

If anybody thinks that Iron Man is going to use anything more than this on his own best friends then they are just delusional and butthurt xD

Also, Iron Man tags Spider-Man more often than not.

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Noone1996
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

xD

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@christovgrigori: It doesn't make a difference whether or not he blocked magical projectile attacks or not. You are focusing way too much on the details. Ultimately, his force-fields are able to keep magic out. Could his force-fields themselves be transmutated? Probably, but his shields would still act as a protective barrier. He is immune to telepathy since he has a telepathic inhibitor that can cancel out the frequency of the mental attack. In the fourth scan I posted, that was Charles Xavier's telepathy being amped, modified, and projected by Scarlet Witch's, Doctor Doom's, and Doctor Voodoo's magic. Is possession not some form of mental attack? That being is taking over the mind and body of a character. I'm not sure why having TP immunity or resistance is irrelevant in the face of possession.

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@christovgrigori: There was no 'physical touch' with Xavier's magically amped telepathy either. Yet, his shields kept it out. His force-fields aren't 'tech'. Technically, they are just powerful energies projected by tech. That's like saying the light that comes out of a a flashlight is tech. Magic will only work on Iron Man if he doesn't put his shields up. Period. Plus, his scanners can detect magical energy fluctuations before they happen, so it won't be a problem.

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@christovgrigori: If it was his telepathic dampener alone that kept out the magic, then he wouldn't have erected a force-field. He needs his shields once the telepathy is amped and manipulated by magic, but he doesn't need the shields (due to the inhibitor) when it's just normal telepathy. Again, his force-fields are energy, not tech.

SPYDA-MAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noone1996: if the energy that makes the forcefield is created by a piece of tech he will be able to make it stop functioning because he is not attacking the energy that is the forcefield but the device which is creating the energy to create the forcefield.

That is the point @christovgrigori: was making then when that energy is gone from the tech no longer working then the inhibitors would be targeted to allow possession and things like that. Because as you said

"His force-fields aren't 'tech'. Technically, they are just powerful energies projected by tech. "

SPYDA-MAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@christovgrigori: don't know if the previous post tagged you or not cuz it didn't turn green lol

But did I explain what you were trying to say?

SPYDA-MAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By SPYDA-MAN

@christovgrigori: OK cool thanks I wanted to make sure you got tagged because I didn't want to put words in your mouth or anything but from what you were saying that's what I got out of it.

And I agree with you

PS nice willow drop lol

SPYDA-MAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@christovgrigori: I agree and not only that but (and this is a big but like Jennifer Lopez big lol)

If for some reason that doesn't work ironman is still gunna need to drop those shields anyway to try and cut his head off.

So either

1. He can sabotage the tech

2. He can't and ironman has to act like a turtle in his shell

Or 3. Ironman drops the shields the inhibitors get messed up anyways.

So anyway you look at it those shields are gunna come off lol

SPYDA-MAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@christovgrigori: not to mention on the first page of this thread it was established that violator doesn't show up on security cams and such so if ironman wants to see him he is gunna need an open face shield and can't use his tech that pops up on his HUD and says the things about magic properties and things like that which were talked about earlier.

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spyda-man: ...but the tech is inside the energy field which keeps out magic.

SPYDA-MAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Even if Iron Man blocks magical attacks in the form of energy blast, how does this apply to Possession or Technopathy or BFR? He loses pretty convincingly

Avatar image for deactivated-5c6c6de088804
deactivated-5c6c6de088804

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: Welp this thread is back on track and i'm back so:

So let me get this straight…Todd Mcfarlanne puts a little author note, to point out that the events Clown mentioned unfolded on the Image United crossover clarifying Omega’s Spawn whereabouts after his War on Hell…but we should ignore that just bc you like to make your own canon to wank Violator? I’m sorry, you can twist it as much as you want, but the Omega who took over hell was the one from Image United and the one who fought against Jim and Vi was a cheap copy, something stated by Malebolgia himself. There’s nothing to argue here.

It’s funny how you are complaining about the draining, since YOU used that as an argument in the Loki- Thor vs Violator-Spawn BOTW:

No Caption Provided

For starters, Violator attack wasn’t just energy projection, and that’s obvious given that his entire body was getting filled with red energy. I mean, we have seen Violator using energy attacks during Spawn #120, and his body wasn’t like that at all:

No Caption Provided

So Violator’s body starts getting red, with energy-like sparks while he’s piercing Spawn...screams draining-mojo-jojo to me. Secondly, Violator had to touch people to turn them into clowns as seen in Spawn #133:

No Caption Provided

Now, after facing Spawn and doing his thing, he’s able to turn multiple guys(At least 1000, according to issue recap and Clown own words) into Clowns as seen in Spawn #136:

No Caption Provided

Seems like he got a big power amp to me. ‘His high ends feats should be allowed’ basically, let’s just ignore context (like the fact that in Hell, Violator gets to be powerful enough to basically one-shot Redeemer 3) and throw feats around. Right.

I don’t remember this statement about his father.

Violator being a match for guys like Badrock sounds right, I never said otherwise.

For the last time, scans of Violator jumping into his opponent body on a 1 vs 1 fight?...

This is just lowballing for the sake of it. I can do the same for Spawn speed, and in turn, Violator but I won’t go that low. Iron Man has speedblitzed Crimson Dynamo attacking him in milliseconds with his Extremis suit, and he can very well do the same thing here given that he has a better armor; as stated by Tony himself. Regardless of how many PIS instances you can dig to lowball his speed to peak human level.

It wasn’t stated anywhere that he turned them into crazies at the same time. We know that Clown uses his words to misguide people, one at a time, something that we got to see on-panel during Hellspawn #1:

No Caption Provided

In issue #168, the guy he’s controlling states that Clown had opened the door to hell. Not to mention, the dude is strong enough to fight Clown mental commands (issue #168) briefly, the same thing that Wynn did when Clown tried to get out of his head and take over his body in Spawn #132. So, we have two clear cut instances of Clown being in someone’s head and failing to take over completely, another context filled instance where he turns a town into crazies and one where he does it to dozens off-panel without the comic explaining if he did one at a time or not ( and considering Clown modus operandi in Hellspawn, I’ll go with one at a time) but hey let’s just ignore everything and go with the shady feats.

Even if IM has no counter for this supposed soul control power you are fanfictioning here, there’s not a single instance of Clown using this ability in the middle of a 1 vs 1 fight, so that’s completely irrelevant. Sorry.

-There’s enough material in the comic suggesting that he drained Spawn power, and the fact that you used it as an argument before means that it shouldn’t be that the idea isnt that crazy to begin with.

-Non-sense and twisting things, nothing else.

-He isn’t fast enough to do anything here, no matter how hard you lowball Iron Man speed.

-So slow that he blitzes Crimson Dynamo in milliseconds with a kick. Sure.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@caped_baldy:

So let me get this straight…Todd Mcfarlanne puts a little author note, to point out that the events Clown mentioned unfolded on the Image United crossover clarifying Omega’s Spawn whereabouts after his War on Hell…but we should ignore that just bc you like to make your own canon to wank Violator?

What canon I made up? The event fell apart, and is not acknowledge at all in the issues of the main series. Nor was it acknowledge in Invincible comics or Witchblade comics who also were in the same event. I have no issue saying it is canon either. It cleary is canon, in the fact how crazy Image crossover canon works. That does not mean its for fact that the Spawn Omega that Downing fought and Violator face is some low level Hellspawn. He was given context and background to Downing solo title, and was a clear piece of Simmons suit, and nothing to do with Simmons himself unlike the Imeage United version. The canon is just muddled there and I accept this unlike you who thinks this is the right canon and nly canon that matters attitude.

I’m sorry, you can twist it as much as you want, but the Omega who took over hell was the one from Image United and the one who fought against Jim and Vi was a cheap copy, something stated by Malebolgia himself. There’s nothing to argue here.

Not at all, and I proven you wrong by showing what is stated in the Solo comic title. Muddled canon. Deal with it. This is not Marvel or DC lol.

It’s funny how you are complaining about the draining, since YOU used that as an argument in the Loki- Thor vs Violator-Spawn BOTW:

Yes, and I was wrong after re reading the issues. Not once it is stated energy drain. Thus our argument now.

For starters, Violator attack wasn’t just energy projection, and that’s obvious given that his entire body was getting filled with red energy. I mean, we have seen Violator using energy attacks during Spawn #120, and his body wasn’t like that at all:

So Violator’s body starts getting red, with energy-like sparks while he’s piercing Spawn...screams draining-mojo-jojo to me.

Violator use this attack before against Hell King Spawn.

No Caption Provided

Like so. Its not new. Until you can SHOW ME where it is stated energy draining, its bad assumption on your part. Just as I made a bad assumption in the BOTW.

Secondly, Violator had to touch people to turn them into clowns as seen in Spawn #133:

Now, after facing Spawn and doing his thing, he’s able to turn multiple guys(At least 1000, according to issue recap and Clown own words) into Clowns as seen in Spawn #136:

Seems like he got a big power amp to me.

More assumption by you. Not stated fact anywhere.

‘His high ends feats should be allowed’ basically, let’s just ignore context (like the fact that in Hell, Violator gets to be powerful enough to basically one-shot Redeemer 3) and throw feats around. Right.

I agree in hell he should be stronger, but he is string enough outside hell and I shown this consistently already.

I don’t remember this statement about his father.

I have to re look up the bio which is not on me. I do know the Father was the strongest of the family till Violator killed him, breaking record times of the father in the act, and took over the family. The family of brothers being the top tier demons outside Hellspawn working for Malbolgia in the 8th Sphere. So speculation and ABC logic on my part till I re look up the bio issue.

Edit: Re look up the bio, it contradicts itself lol. Stating that Violator was born in the 1600s, but then states how odd he been around well before 1500s. Thats funny shit.

For the last time, scans of Violator jumping into his opponent body on a 1 vs 1 fight?...

Why should I prove this when Downing and Spawn cannot be possessed by him? Thus there is no scans of this. just him body jumping into people during fights with people he cannot possess. Something IM has no feats to resist unlike Downing Simmons. I did show Violator twice messing with Spawns head of all people though. Not straight up possession but still a incredible feat to get in his head and manipulate him for a bit before Spawn snap out of it. You could say he could of body jump Badrock, but even then he had no need to as he overpowered Badrock in a legit 1v1, forcing Badrock to use a Angel weapon to blast Violator away.

So the burden of proof is on you to show IM can resist this.

This is just lowballing for the sake of it. I can do the same for Spawn speed, and in turn,

Not really. Spawn is consistent bullet timer and stated as such. With stated several times light speed teleportation. Your trying to state that Iron man can fight DBZ style lmao when he is consistently peak human in the amount of punches he can throw at a time. Sure he has super speed "bullrush" attacks, but that is it.

Violator but I won’t go that low. Iron Man has speedblitzed Crimson Dynamo attacking him in milliseconds with his Extremis suit, and he can very well do the same thing here given that he has a better armor; as stated by Tony himself. Regardless of how many PIS instances you can dig to lowball his speed to peak human level.

uh huh.

It wasn’t stated anywhere that he turned them into crazies at the same time. We know that Clown uses his words to misguide people, one at a time, something that we got to see on-panel during Hellspawn #1:

So your counter is he needs time to drive people nuts? He sure needed no time for these TP feats.

So as it stands, he drove people nuts with a word. After stating such word people went coo coo for coca puffs. Just because a writer shown him sometimes trying to corrupt people does not mean he cannot mentally or body jump them off the bat when he has several times.

In issue #168, the guy he’s controlling states that Clown had opened the door to hell. Not to mention, the dude is strong enough to fight Clown mental commands (issue #168) briefly, the same thing that Wynn did when Clown tried to get out of his head and take over his body in Spawn #132.

First off, he was never trap by Wynn. Issue #128 has Violator making Wynn his bitch.

No Caption Provided

There is no room to lowball Clown here. He was in charge, and stated being hands off in issue #132. Hell issue #129 shows this. He was forcing Wynn to murder and kill without his say so, and Wynn had no memory of it lol.

The issue you refer to is Violator pissed off about how pussy Wynn was. How long to get Wynn to do on his own accord what Clown wanted. In the same issue, the SAME ISSUE, we have Violator twice jumping out of his mind.

In the end of the issue we have Clown taking over Wynn without his say so when Wynn failed in his task.

No Caption Provided

So that is not a point to bring up. Your Wynn claim is clearly not accurate. Secondly, Clown waas very weak during the whole encounter in #165.

He was displace, with no access to hell, and was so weak to be stuck in a Garbage shoot. Stating he would be stuck in limbo thanks to Spawn cutting of heaven and hell from earth. He could not even heal the damage done to his body. He also had trouble with a heavily depowered Spawn. Add to this, even if we say this is possible legit, the guy stated he could not keep Violator down at all, and the same scenario required a huge context heavy plot for the man to push Violator down anyway.

So its a ok example to bring up, but questionable easy, and context heavy how it happen anyway. Nothing that IM can replicate anyway unless you have feats of him resisting or having some uber strong emotion of a love one to fight back. After all no one resisted Violator at all during the Manhattan feat.

So, we have two clear cut instances of Clown being in someone’s head and failing to take over completely,

Not at all. One is heavy with context, the other does not exist.

another context filled instance where he turns a town into crazies and one where he does it to dozens off-panel without the comic explaining if he did one at a time or not ( and considering Clown modus operandi in Hellspawn, I’ll go with one at a time) but hey let’s just ignore everything and go with the shady feats.

gain false. Both the Manhattan feat, and the weaken at the time apartment feat hold up fine.

Even if IM has no counter for this supposed soul control power you are fanfictioning here, there’s not a single instance of Clown using this ability in the middle of a 1 vs 1 fight, so that’s completely irrelevant. Sorry.

He never used it on Simmons or Downing, though he has invaded Simmons head, and has use mental/possession attacks on Sam's heart, and to fight Spawn. So unless IM has a on panel counter, your the one reaching.

Anyway, that was easy enough.

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spyda-man: Even if he has to hide within his shields there are still things he can do to influence the outside. Sonic attacks would work, satellite strikes, etc.

After looking over your post about that scan, I found something important:

"He is immune to telepathy since he has a telepathic inhibitor that can cancel out the frequency of the mental attack. In the fourth scan I posted, that was Charles Xavier's telepathy being amped, modified, and projected by Scarlet Witch's, Doctor Doom's, and Doctor Voodoo's magic."

It wasn't telepathy that wasn't used against Iron Man at all. It was Xavier's psychic energy used as a projectile, which is exactly the kind of thing Iron Man's force fields are designed to work against. Not only do your words prove it, the scan proves it as well:

That was just a magical light show to signify the inversion spell being powered up. Look at what that "projectile" looks like when it reaches Loki and Thor on the moon:

No Caption Provided

There wasn't any "projectile" that hit them. There was just a flash of light.

As you would know, Charles Xavier is capable of far more than just telepathy. As Marvel.com's official info on him shows:

Furthermore, Professor X can project powerful mental bolts of psionic energy enabling him to stun the mind of another being into unconsciousness. These bolts only apply force upon other minds; they do not inflict physical damage. Professor X can also sense the presence of other superhuman mutants within a small radius of himself by perceiving the distinct mental radiations emitted by such beings. In order to detect the presence of mutants beyond this radius, he must amplify his powers. He often does this by using first Cerebro and subsequently Cerebra, devices which are sensitive to that portion of the electromagnetic spectrum that contains mental frequencies. What your scan shows was less telepathy of any sort and more amped up psionic bolts by Scarlet Witch, Doom, and Voodoo. It isn't even the right kind of thing to use as reference for Iron Man protecting himself from non-physical magic since it itself is a type of projectile that can be physically blocked despite what its effects are.

You literally don't know what you are talking about and you are using wikipedia sources as confirmation bias to try and fit your argument with what's been written. He doesn't use "psionic bolts" in that story even once. His powers aren't visually shown.

Yes, he was using telepathy that was being sent out, amped, and modified by magic. Denying that magically modified or focused telepathy was involved is just reaching.

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@christovgrigori: Well either way, he wasn't using psionic bolts at all throughout the story. It's speculation to assume that that is what he was using in that image.

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@christovgrigori: It was an inversion spell which mentally prodded and changed everyone's personalities. It worked on Stark the first time they did it (despite him having the telepathic inhibitor) since it was magic, but since he had shields up it was able to keep the magically imbued telepathy out.

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I like the Violator in the Spawn Movie...he was pretty funny hahaha :-)

Oh I don't know who wins um whoever gets "Violated" First Wins I guess.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormphoenix: it was not the best movie, but Violator was funny as shit in it.

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@christovgrigori:

Then why did they need Xavier's telepathy at all if it was just a physical spell only?

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@christovgrigori: I don't see how that distinction makes a difference. His psionic powers are still, as you keep placing so much heavy emphasis on, unseen and non-physical forms of attack. They were mixed with magic and Tony's shields kept them out.

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@christovgrigori: They weren't physical blasts. That was basically a light show. It's not like energy beams hit everybody that was targeted. It was just for show. It was the magic that amped the telepathy, not the other way around. They couldn't have done it without Xavier's telepathy.

The Red Skull stole Xavier's brain and somehow made Charles' telepathy his own. After Magneto kills him, his psychic power transforms and manifests into Red Onslaught.

SPYDA-MAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noone1996: psyonic energy is not the same as tp. Look at psylock she makes all kinds of knives and such out of it just cuz she is using her mind to do so doesn't mean she didn't create a physical weapon and just like prof. X and the others they turned it into a physical projectile, or he used that psyonic energy to amp the spell. Either way you look at it its now a physical thing for the shield to block.

If tony still had his shield but no mental inhibitors could his mind still be effected from inside that shield by somebody like jean Grey? Yes. Through tp. So the same scenario is happening but violator goes for the tech, (inhibitors, device creating shield) because if that shield could block things like tp he wouldn't need those inhibitors.

And sonic waves shouldn't cause his head to explode. And I don't see why he would use the satalite unless he wants to be caught in the blast causing a draw. (Because they would both more than likely KO plus any innocent that might be around)

SPYDA-MAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@christovgrigori: yeah I know I was referring to like possession on that part. Thanks for calling me out on that tho I should have been more clear.

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ugh... I'm arguing over semantics here... I really don't understand why keeping out physical magical attacks is different from non-physical ones. I truly don't. Magic is magic and Tony's shields have been shown to consistently keep them out.