Hulk vs Black Bolt

TheLeftOver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@citizensentry:

Yes, considering Thor & Hulk have both wailed on with Thanos showing no damage.

I never said that, i said Hulk, after his power up, SPECIALLY the incarnation used in this thread... Has fought Thanos and tanked damaged without any visible harm, actually laughing off one of his punches.

Firstly: Don't put words into other people's mouths.

I didn't and it's rather hypocritical of you to accuse of me doing so when you just did that above possibly strawmaning my argument.

Secondly: That's your logic not mine.

What's your logic then? How did you get to the conclusion Black Bolt managed to harm Thanos, of course, if that's what you're implying when you use Thanos as a reference.

Thirdly: Thanos then almost beat Namor to death.

And he did the exact same to Black Bolt.

What?

I meant, Hulk is more durable than Black Bolt, by a quite fair margin.

Again, what?

The thread was made 4 years ago. 4 years ago the incarnation of Hulk present was Indestructible Hulk.

No i'm on about the one where Black Bolt destroyed Attilan when he and Thanos were still inside of it.

Again, that was the Terrigan Bomb, not Black Bolt's scream. Maximus flat out states the bomb is armed just before Black Bolt screams. It was the sole cause why a lot of inhumans were awakening between the citizens.

Avatar image for atheistknowledge
AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk, his durability and healing factors are too much for BB to overcome.

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@citizensentry:

Yes, considering Thor & Hulk have both wailed on with Thanos showing no damage.

I never said that, i said Hulk, after his power up, SPECIALLY the incarnation used in this thread... Has fought Thanos and tanked damaged without any visible harm, actually laughing off one of his punches.

Firstly: Don't put words into other people's mouths.

I didn't and it's rather hypocritical of you to accuse of me doing so when you just did that above possibly strawmaning my argument.

Secondly: That's your logic not mine.

What's your logic then? How did you get to the conclusion Black Bolt managed to harm Thanos, of course, if that's what you're implying when you use Thanos as a reference.

Thirdly: Thanos then almost beat Namor to death.

What?

Again, what?

The thread was made 4 years ago. 4 years ago the incarnation of Hulk present was Indestructible Hulk.

No i'm on about the one where Black Bolt destroyed Attilan when he and Thanos were still inside of it.

Again, that was the Terrigan Bomb, not Black Bolt's scream. Maximus flat out states the bomb is armed just before Black Bolt screams. It was the sole cause why a lot of inhumans were awakening between the citizens.

actually laughing off one of his punches.

Are you referring to Infinity Finale?

Firstly: Care to point out where i put words in your mouth?

Secondly: In what way, shape or form did i strawman you?

How did you get to the conclusion Black Bolt managed to harm Thanos, of course, if that's what you're implying when you use Thanos as a reference.

No Caption Provided

Well there's that scan.

The scan where tears away Thanos's skin & the scan where Thanos is bleeding.

Care to point out where? Because the ending scan is just Black Bolt on the ground with superficial damage at best.

Okay? Once again i fail to see why you would bring that up when it's common knowledge.

Okay.

Again, that was the Terrigan Bomb

No it wasn't.

Black Bolt shouted "NO" at Thanos, this caused Attilan to you know, go boom. It was then shown afterwards that his voice activated the Terrigen Bomb, now why would they show it afterwards if it was the cause of the destruction? I'll tell you why, because it wasn't the cause.

Thoromdil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Hulk can't take BB scream. Seriously I think he can't. Even Hulk's healing factor can be overtaxed, Sentry overtaxed it, Silver Surfer bypassed it, and Zeus beat him so hard he basically shut down his healing factor. And if anything can overtax his healing factor, it is BB scream. With morals off he will use full power scream that can destroy entire planets. He will just scream and scream until Hulk's healing shuts down and he turns into Banner or gets atomized. BB wins this.

Avatar image for atheistknowledge
AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Hulk can't take BB scream. Seriously I think he can't. Even Hulk's healing factor can be overtaxed, Sentry overtaxed it, Silver Surfer bypassed it, and Zeus beat him so hard he basically shut down his healing factor. And if anything can overtax his healing factor, it is BB scream. With morals off he will use full power scream that can destroy entire planets. He will just scream and scream until Hulk's healing shuts down and he turns into Banner or gets atomized. BB wins this.

Sentry never overtaxed Hulks healing factor, SS has abilities that allow him to bypass a lot of things, which has nothing to do with BB and Zeus is a Skyfather who magically shut down Hulks healing factor on top of dealing massive damage to him that according to the writer no Marvel hero could take and survive besides the Hulk himself. BB scream is a problem certainly, but interesting thing to note is that while Pak was writing WWH, he intended for the REAL BB to fight Hulk, it was later retconned into a Skrull BB because of the other event that followed, but up until that point BB was the real one and his scream towards the Hulk was powerful enough to blow a chunk of Moon the size of Rhode Island into space. BB scream was never shown to destroy any planets, at best the scream he let off once into a planet shook the planet and caused volcanos to erupt, even by his own wifes words it could at best destroy half a planet and Hulk has walked through blasts that outright bust an entire planet. So while BB scream is gonna hurt Hulk a lot, it wont be enough to take him down even if he were to flay his skin like this

No Caption Provided

Hulks durability, healing factor and more importantly an attribute many people overlook which is his damage soak(the ability to take massive amounts of damage and still be able to fight) are too much for BB to overcome IMO.

20damon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Old Hulk couldn't take it, new Hulk tanks it like a champ and stomps BB.

Hypnos0929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Didn't WWH already prove BB would lose to Hulk?

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#358  Edited By CitizenSentry

@hypnos0929 said:

We aren't using that version here.

EDIT: Also

@hypnos0929 said:

He fought a Skrull...

That.

TheArchon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He fought a Skrull...

AbelHsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hypnos0929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheLeftOver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#362  Edited By TheLeftOver

@citizensentry:

Are you referring to Infinity Finale?

No, although the eye beams instance is indeed from Thanos: The Infinity Finale. I'm referring to Infinity #6, when he blatantly took one of Thanos punches to the face, went through several buildings and simply brushed off the dust of his face with a smile and jumped back into the fight.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Firstly: Care to point out where i put words in your mouth?

Sure. you sarcastically claimed i stated Thor and Hulk fight Thanos while not presenting damage.

Post #353: Yes, considering Thor & Hulk have both wailed on with Thanos showing no damage.

Secondly: In what way, shape or form did i strawman you?

By claiming the aforementioned.

Well there's that scan.

Lol. That's not Thanos's skin, that's his armor, which had no shields up at the time. C'mon now, you can even see the yellow parts of the flying crumbs. Unless you're talking about the purple sketchy lines demonstrating impact shocks and assuming that's somehow Thanos's skin being ripped off, which is easily refutable with the scans that follow it.

No Caption Provided

The scan where tears away Thanos's skin & the scan where Thanos is bleeding.

So i was right, you're indeed twisting and mutilating a rather common technique in artwork for shock impact to suggest his skin was being ripped off. Lol. He was completely fine afterwards, not even a single scratch on his body.

Care to point out where? Because the ending scan is just Black Bolt on the ground with superficial damage at best.

Why do you think it was superficial, a concussion isn't out of the question, hell, even brain damage if that's the case. Point is Thanos beat the crap out of him with 2 hits.

Okay? Once again i fail to see why you would bring that up when it's common knowledge.

Just wanted to go with the same topic on Thanos, which then again is greater than what Black Bolt can deliver.

No it wasn't.

Yep it was.

Black Bolt shouted "NO" at Thanos, this caused Attilan to you know, go boom. It was then shown afterwards that his voice activated the Terrigen Bomb, now why would they show it afterwards if it was the cause of the destruction? I'll tell you why, because it wasn't the cause.

The voice caused the bomb to actually explode because it actually works like that, what is shown afterwards is the Terrigenesis, the aftermath of the bomb exploding. They didn't show the bomb after, they showed it previously to Thanos fighting Black Bolt. What you're looking at is what the bomb was supposed to do besides, you know, exploding and the actual force of a Terrigen Bomb was showcased previously to this instance during War Kings #6 when it was overloaded by Black Bolt's voice.

Moreover, you can actually see how much damage Black Bolt's was making and wasn't anywhere near city level nor the size of Attinus. In fact, you can even see when the bomb detonator starts alerting that the bomb is going to explode and ultimately does.

No Caption Provided

I mean, it was a continuous shout, it's not like it wasn't obvious something abruptly created the explosion, ergo, the Terrigen Bomb.

Avatar image for bowlt_swagg_320
bowlt_swagg_320

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

BOOOOOLLLLTTTTT

RitamTheBest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#364  Edited By RitamTheBest

Regular hulk loses. Wwh or wbh rips black bolt apart after an awesome fight. BB is good, but hulk's a legend. No way is he beating hulk's stronger incarnations.

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#365 morpheus_  Moderator

Black Bolt has a spotless record against savage Hulk, but some of the techniques he's used to win in the past are either not repeatable, or would be insufficient against the Green Scar.

And as a lesser known fact, the angrier Black Bolt gets the stronger his voice gets.

TonyStark6999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BB hurt Thanos very significantly, the former wins.

AkAMajesty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Honestly it’s not a landslide in the least we don’t know wwh limits he tanked almost everyone keyword almost sentry is afraid of black bolt but wwh and sentry were evenly matched leaving it a tie if black bolt and sentry are on the same level imma have to look into this more

Avatar image for supermanwithatan01
Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What has Black Bolt done recently?

Hulk_Like_Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anyone have feats for Black Bolt besides the Thanos one?

Arexii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Black Bolt wins, his voice severely hurt thanos

Avatar image for deactivated-6492584c7b507
deactivated-6492584c7b507

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers