Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Lewis1964

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulkwouldkillsuperman: I'd like to know why people think it was a skrull? There's no proof it's just a theory

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153 thedailybagel  Moderator

@lewis1964: it isn't a theory, bb was replaced before hulk came to earth. I think the skrulls even talked about the black bolt imposter getting beaten up by hulk.

Lewis1964

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154  Edited By Lewis1964

@thedailybagel: when? Come on bring some proof? Bring a page from a Greg pack comic that says that was a skrull and not black bolt........ It's all just because a bb fan boy wrote it on Wikipedia. Anyone can put anything they want on Wikipedia and people will believe it, fact

Lewis1964

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedailybagel: if we are going by that logic then the whole Marvel universe are dead because I read a comic in which deadpool killed everyone, so that couldn't have been the real hulk that destroyed the skrull bolt it must have been a skrull hulk because hulk was dead at the time! Omg I'm so silly, how could I have not realised! All jokes aside do u see my point? When Greg pak wrote this comic it wasn't a skrull bolt was it? He didn't write it that way, no chance.

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

boltagon

Avatar image for atheistknowledge
AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@atheistknowledge said:

Well the jury is out.. you give Thanos a nosebleed you can blow up planets...

Namor planet buster confirmed.

Lewis1964

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159  Edited By Lewis1964

@renchamp: oh, sorry was only a joke. Well...... I thought it was funny

Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

The 70's are over, Hulk takes a decently fought win.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

@lewis1964: It was confirmed in Secret Invasion: Inhumans #3 Hulk fought a Skrull. Ask politely next time.

No Caption Provided

OOCMikey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk

Zoch81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

Black Bolt.

Lewis1964

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

depinhom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 11

Probably Black Bolt

mr-luxcipher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

darthdeadpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

if you can fly you can beat hulk

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthdeadpool: it doesn't work like that, hulk has won against many flying heroes.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bruce.

mr-luxcipher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for avatar_of_green

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171  Edited By Avatar_of_Green

Hulk would win, but it would be a hell of a fight. Black Bolt just can't put him down for good.

jodema

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5c6c6de088804
deactivated-5c6c6de088804

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for heirtothekingdom
HeirToTheKingdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Black Bolt.

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Black bolt with the utmost ease.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177  Edited By 01100110

Hulk stomps him. Nothing BB has to offer can do any serious damage. His scream never reached the power of Hiro-Kala's blast without amps, and Hulk went though that with almost no damage.

notaidiotidoit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BB via BFR

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 114

Isn't Black Bolt faster then Quicksilver and can fly? And Black Bolt was able to beat the Hulk. I think he wins this. No?

Avatar image for linsanel_doctor
linsanel_Doctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@krleavenger: No, as far as i know BB doesn't even have any decent speed feats, Hulk actually has way better speed feats. But yea he can fly, which over half the people that Hulk beats up on a regular basis can do. Yea BB beat the Hulk back in the day, he lost in a physical match but put him down with his voice, still they haven't fought for 30+ years, Hulk has gotten a pretty good upgrade since then and he has walked through things as powerful and even more powerful then BB voice without much harm. Thor level Ordinance(a sonic attack that re-arranges atoms in your body), Hiro Kala kinetic beam, Iron Mans Ultrasonic repulsors delivered with enough force to power an entire continent, etc...

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182  Edited By KrleAvenger

@atheistknowledge: Fair enough (even tho BB was able to catch Quicksilver). And yeah, talking that blast from Thor is impressive but Iron-man is stupid so &@%#.

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@krleavenger: Plenty of characters have caught QS, including Hulk. What do you mean IM is stupid?

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5d86fd79c2e73
deactivated-5d86fd79c2e73

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@s1ckb0y said:

Here's the Hulk after fight a morals off Black Bolt:

No Caption Provided

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@krleavenger: Plenty of people like Ironman, he was utilized well against Hulk in that fight, probably because 2 writers one of which is an Ironman writer at the time where collaborating on the issues. I mean he used 2 Hulkbusters and weaponized an entire city against him, unfortunately Hulk was very angry there so there was little to no chance of stopping him.

I mean the argument that he is underrated by both writers and fans does not work... because how can people that write him be the ones that also underrated him? So who wrote him well then? You are essentially saying he isn't written as well as i would write him? Which can be literally said by every fan for every character.

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@acrokat said:
@s1ckb0y said:

Here's the Hulk after fight a morals off Black Bolt:

No Caption Provided

BB strongest screams are literally childs play to the things Hulk has tanked.

It's funny just how overrated BB is by some people, when even his best feats can only shake a planet, on the contrary the Hulk here has walked through beams that can shatter a planet with nothing more then a bloody nose.

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@atheistknowledge: I ment sometimes he gets stomped by Spider-man and Captain America and gets outsmarted by Doc Ock and other average level Geniuses. And making him fight the Hulk while he knew Hulkbusters were weak is stupid because Tomy is smarter then that and is great Tactician. You think I never saw lowbolling?

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@krleavenger: Well even Hulk has lost to Spiderman... and Dock Ock as well, lowballing happens to everyone it's nothing new. I don't think IM get's any more lowballing then most other heroes. He didn't know he was gonna fail, he was confident that he could stop him, the problem is he didn't know this Hulk was smart, smarter then Banner so he didn't fall into some of Tony's traps while managing to trick Tony as well.

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@atheistknowledge: I ment at the end,he said ,,it will never be enough" yet he tried, and that is stupid as hell. Also when Hulk is beaten by Spiderman,people call it PIS while when Spiderman and Cap beat Iron-man they call Iron-man weak.

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@krleavenger: Well he meant that as to showcase how powerful the Hulk is, you shouldn't really take much umbrage with statements like that. There have been plenty of people that have tried to use Spiderman beating Hulk as an argument, so you will always get haters. Most people know that Cap and Spiderman are below Ironman... the only way they are beating him realistically in a random scenario is with a plot device.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@atheistknowledge: I just thought the post was funny, but if Black Bolt repeatedly screams at his strongest Hulk would be at least knocked out, but that's morals off anyway.

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@atheistknowledge: You're right but Iron-man still has more haters then fans in my experience.

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@acrokat: Considering Hulk walked through a kinetic beam that can shatter a planet the size of Mars, i am inclined to believe otherwise. In fact Hulk has a history of walking through powerful attacks like that until he reaches their user and pummels them, like how he walked through amped Vectors blast... the same blast that has whipped away worlds and pushed back reality itself, yet Hulk walked through it all.

BB just doesn't have the feats to back up the claims made by some people here.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@atheistknowledge: Yeah Black Bolt repeatedly screaming would cause more damage than that, remember when he faced off with Thanos and managed to cause a lot of visible damage? Black Bolt was de-powered there, and the last time Thanos was scratched up like that was when he went through a black hole or something like it iirc. Morals off Black Bolt would at least knock out Hulk with multiple full powered screams.

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@acrokat: No he wouldn't, morals off black bolt scream could barely destroy a part of a city. Namor has caused Thanos visible damage, i don't read too much into artwork. The first scream was not depowered it was after the first scream that he got depowered. BB strongest scream has shook the planet, destroyed billions of tons of rock, destroyed a Kree ship, KO'd an alternate version of Terrax, none of those come close to KO'ing Hulk. You are underestimating the amount of damage Hulk can not only tank but soak up, even the weaker Proffessor Hulk has gone through vectors attack until he was mostly bone and some flesh and he still powered through it all and knocked out Vector. Again kinetic beams that shatter planets and telekenetic beam that pushes back worlds and reality itself > BB morals off scream.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@atheistknowledge: The first scream (more of a word shout) wasn't depowered yes and Thanos had to brace himself for it and was injured by it. One of Black Bolt's stronger screams actually did sooo much more, it has disintegrated several planets in one go, you're seriously lowballing him here.

Also wasn't there a time he already K.O.ed Hulk just with a whisper?

Avatar image for deactivated-5c6c6de088804
deactivated-5c6c6de088804

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@acrokat said:

@atheistknowledge: The first scream (more of a word shout) wasn't depowered yes and Thanos had to brace himself for it and was injured by it. One of Black Bolt's stronger screams actually did sooo much more, it has disintegrated several planets in one go, you're seriously lowballing him here.

Also wasn't there a time he already K.O.ed Hulk just with a whisper?

I want to see scans of this, please. Because i'm sure that Black Bolt has never done such thing.

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@acrokat: Thanos got injured by Groot punching him, again i don't look too much into artwork. No it didn't the scream you are referring to is the one he did against Vulcan(while it damaged Vulcan heavily, Vulcan has nowhere near the durability feats to that of Hulk and even then he still got up after), the scream also continued going and it hit the T-bomb, which overcharged and it exploding is what destroyed the planets, not BB's scream.

so no i am not lowballing BB here, i haven't said a single thing that is false, on the other hand you made a few mistakes with your posts.

Yea he KO'd Hulk by whispering in his ear some 30 years ago, that was a weaker Hulk who got amped in modern days. I mean there was a time when Thor was physically stronger then Hulk, then equal to him and now Hulk is physically the stronger one and that gap just keeps getting bigger. Characters change and evolve, nothing new, nothing strange.

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@caped_baldy: He hasn't, it was a T-bomb exploding that disintegrated the planets, not BB's scream. The user made a mistake.