• Buu Saga SSJ3 Goku --> SSB Goku

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3 emperorthanos-  Moderator

I really should start watching Toriko. I had no idea they were reaching Buu Saga level characters

dawnone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By dawnone

No ofcourse not ss3 would obliterate him.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b3daad020468
deactivated-5b3daad020468

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Feats for NEO? Looked for some but couldn't really find anything.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

His eyes and nose look like a...

And his mouth is a...

Redzkz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I really should start watching Toriko.

No. Do not watch anime Toriko. Toriko's anime have nothing to do with manga. Fights looks like shit. It also have heavy, very heavy censorship. It also made for kids, while manga is more for adults. And lastly many abilities were even removed from anime.

If you want to get into Toriko then read manga. But do not watch anime Toriko. It just this horrible.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a2b0053414c5
deactivated-5a2b0053414c5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Current Neo just ate an exploding supernova, literally.

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He ate a supernova

His eyes and nose look like a...

And his mouth is a...

I know, it's really subtle lol

Redzkz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

le0nhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can Neo survive a warp Kamehameha from behind?

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 emperorthanos-  Moderator

@redzkz said:
@emperorthanos said:

I really should start watching Toriko.

No. Do not watch anime Toriko. Toriko's anime have nothing to do with manga. Fights looks like shit. It also have heavy, very heavy censorship. It also made for kids, while manga is more for adults. And lastly many abilities were even removed from anime.

If you want to get into Toriko then read manga. But do not watch anime Toriko. It just this horrible.

lol ok got it. I don't really read manga though, so I'm probably just going to skip it.

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By micah007123

Toriko is getting pretty up there on the power grid.

Jgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

So basically Toriko character are finally above DBZ character, too bad Dragon Ball super version destroy them. This version however loses.

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jgames said:

So basically Toriko character are finally above DBZ character, too bad Dragon Ball super version destroy them. This version however loses.

If you include some hax techniques some warriors are even higher. I haven't read the manga yet (will in the future) but I knew it was only a matter of time before they started to reach raw power on this level.

Jgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jgames said:

If you include some hax techniques some warriors are even higher. I haven't read the manga yet (will in the future) but I knew it was only a matter of time before they started to reach raw power on this level.

The character in Toriko definitely have the hax, just never the stats, until slowly and slowly. I personally got tired of the manga after the air arc.

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By micah007123

@jgames said:
@micah007123 said:
@jgames said:

The character in Toriko definitely have the hax, just never the stats, until slowly and slowly. I personally got tired of the manga after the air arc.

How was it story wise until that point? I hear the world/universe is very fleshed out and done so in a clear, straight to the point method that leaves few questions (like no one says I wonder how much Toriko can lift, how fast they are, how durable they are, ect)

Redzkz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How was it story wise until that point?

Good. Everything surprisingly goes together and leave next to none plot holes. Every mystery will eventually be revealed, every foreshadowing will eventually be in story. Very good and interesting verse IMO.

Jgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Jgames

@micah007123 said:
@jgames said:
@micah007123 said:
@jgames said:

How was it story wise until that point? I hear the world/universe is very fleshed out and done so in a clear, straight to the point method that leaves few questions (like no one says I wonder how much Toriko can lift, how fast they are, how durable they are, ect)

They do a good job on explaining their stats and techniques similar to a lot of comics. Also theydo a good job on world building along with the lore. Story wise, I somewhat compared it to One Piece in the adventure sense, except with over muscular guys looking for stuff to eat with random thing happening like trying to eat a monkey ball sack, and turning to woman. The action is the strong point of the manga in my opinion.

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 emperorthanos-  Moderator

@redzkz said:

Good. Everything surprisingly goes together and leave next to none plot holes. Every mystery will eventually be revealed, every foreshadowing will eventually be in story. Very good and interesting verse IMO.

How good is the entire story right now? Like is it good right from the start or is does it start slow and only get good later on in the manga.

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By micah007123

@jgames: @redzkz: Thanks guys. I will be checking the series out, hopefully soon .

TheMan44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Depends on 3 things

1. He can Catch Goku
  2. He can tank an arguably solar system blast from behind without countering
  3. That super nova wasn't his max potential
Senyu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Senyu

EDIT: Since the formating wasn't working well, pictures will be mentioned on the corresponding paragraph. Top left picture is 1, to the right is 2, and etc...

Pictures 1 through 3 : Right now there doesn't seem to be a limit to what Neo can eat or consume, and while that sounds like a no limits fallacy it is actually supported by the fact that the ingredient known as "Another" reveals new flavors, allowing everything to be eaten. Further more, Neo is capable of not only eating physical objects but also differents forms of energy including that of a star going supernova.

Pictures 4-5 : As for what kind of attacks Neo can perform, he can stab, bite, crunch, and melt. It handled Enbu masters with ease which are monkeys capable of performing an intensive martial arts that takes a considerable amount of stamina to upkeep, allow them total control over every cell in their body to perform feats such as letting energy flow through them instead of suffering damage, and experience the sensation of time stopping just before ones death when their life flashes before a persons eyes. In most manga that moment of slowed down time is where the character has a ton of thoughts and sometimes perform some crazy feat. Enbu masters are experiencing that moment every single second, and Neo devours them like its nothing. Even more impressive is that what devoured them was a fragement of Neo. But should Neo be damaged which he will most likely let happen since he has not shown any inclination to dodge a single attack thrown at him thus far, he can easily recover.

Pictures 6-8 : I'd be more than happy to provide additional scans and feats for Neo if requested, but right now I'd say Neo can eat Goku. Hell, Goku just got stabbed by a needle ffs. As for an actual fight, I'd say Goku has a good chance of winning since he'd could just knock Neo into orbit which right now is kind of difficult to do. Toriko and Star performed a joint attack that did the following in the pictures. Mind you that Toriko's planet is above Saturn size.

Pictures 9-11 :When the Neo fragment came for them, their inner Oni had to come out to attack it, and the Neo fragment withstood the attack and managed to hook itself back to the earth from the upper atmosphere.

Picture 12-13 : Neo has consumed many, many planets, and right now translation wise it is up for debate on whether he can eaten everything within a galaxy or a universe now that Toriko can introduced parallel galaxies/universes (still uncertain due to different translations), but one thing for sure is that Neo will eat everything and anything.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

azrael1973

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By azrael1973
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

He ate a supernova as an appetizer and was still hungry and ate a terrified Don SLime alive. Yes he can eat Goku and we will eat anything Goku dishes out. Bon appetit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@azrael1973: Use spoilers or something, gawd. So much space.

Redzkz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@redzkz said:

How good is the entire story right now? Like is it good right from the start or is does it start slow and only get good later on in the manga.

It's good right now. There is plenty of chapters out already.

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 emperorthanos-  Moderator

@redzkz: Yeah I know. Thats why I was wondering if I there was anything I can skip to get to the good stuff or if I should just start from the beginning.

Omni_Troll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He can eat a supernova but he can't tank one.

-goku is faster and has instant transmission.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b3daad020468
deactivated-5b3daad020468

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

After looking Neo's feats...

Seeing as Neo ate a supernova pretty causally Goku would need to use a great deal of his energy in one blast if he wants to defeat him. At first when Goku sees his normal attacks are not affecting him a

Goku gonna blast him with a Kamehameha at max probably from behind with IT. But he would have to act quick because SSJ 3 drains goku's ki way to fast and Neo would take him down. I'd say Goku has a %60 chance of winning.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That was an earlier version of Neo. This one is obviously much stronger, especially considering the talk of cell evolution that Ichiryu went on about.

NighThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

Ehhh

Did goku get 1.3 million times stronger than during saiyan saga?

Yes? Then he can win, if not then no.

Omni_Troll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Omni_Troll

@queen_marceline said:
@omni_troll said:

That was an earlier version of Neo. This one is obviously much stronger, especially considering the talk of cell evolution that Ichiryu went on about.

I'm referring to the current Neo. He ate Don Slime attack. He didn't tank it. and goku and majin buu are casual star busters+.

Even Vegeta Final Flash flew into space light years away and the explosion was bright as a supernova and that was back in cell saga. Neo is probably around Cell level.

Redzkz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@redzkz: Yeah I know. Thats why I was wondering if I there was anything I can skip to get to the good stuff or if I should just start from the beginning.

If you like interestings mind games then start from chapter 164

If you want to jump to Toriko's crazy stuff right away start from chapter 194 (this and next arc are filled with crazy fights. Fights becomes more even in next arc though, but Four Beast arc still cool).

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 emperorthanos-  Moderator

@redzkz said:
@emperorthanos said:

If you want to jump to Toriko's crazy stuff right away start from chapter 194 (this and next arc are filled with crazy fights. Fights becomes more even in next arc though, but Four Beast arc still cool).

ok thanks. If I were to skip all the way there would it be really confusing?

Avatar image for linsanel_doctor
linsanel_Doctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

yes

Avatar image for deactivated-618607f4569df
deactivated-618607f4569df

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheMan44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If this was can NEO eat a Kamehameha i'd say yes however this is a battle and NEO won't survive A full blast from Goku.

iUseMyCajonas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By iUseMyCajonas
Redzkz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Redzkz

@redzkz said:
@emperorthanos said:

ok thanks. If I were to skip all the way there would it be really confusing?

No. Toriko's arcs are made so any new reader can join and not be lost. Besides you already have some idea about Toriko's chars, so it will be even easier to you. I myself started from some middle arc, and then read previous, because manga became interesting to me.

9dragons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By 9dragons

No. Super Saiyan Goku's energy output is sufficient to overload Neo. Neo best absorption feat is planetary/ mini supernova.

9dragons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No. Goku's energy output is sufficient to overload Neo. Neo best absorption feat is planetary destruction/ Don slime's mini supernova.

IRHP87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dawnone said:

No ofcourse not ss3 would obliterate him.

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Le bump

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers