User Lists: 0

TheMan44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

@redzkz:

The fact that he basically ate half of Celss full power attack like it was nothing

Redzkz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theman44 said:

@redzkz:

The fact that he basically ate half of Celss full power attack like it was nothing

But Cell becomes stronger each time he regens from serious damage, Can't he outlast NEO?

TheMan44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@redzkz:

He needs something to regenerate from lol.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pretty sure Neo wrecks............ casually shrugged off planet busting attacks, and ate a freaking supernova........something Cell definitely canno

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What is the creature in the image with Perfect Cell.

EmeraldEazy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@never_give_up:

I think it's a hypothetical Great Ape/Oozaru Cell.

Anyways, I'm giving this to NEO, unless you meant to imply Cell actually did go great ape, which means he gets roughly a 10x power boost. I see Cell possibly taking it then.

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@never_give_up:

I think it's a hypothetical Great Ape/Oozaru Cell.

Anyways, I'm giving this to NEO, unless you meant to imply Cell actually did go great ape, which means he gets roughly a 10x power boost. I see Cell possibly taking it then.

DB fans are really creative lol.

le0nhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By le0nhart

@theman44 said:

@redzkz:

@deathhero61 said:

Pretty sure Neo wrecks............ casually shrugged off planet busting attacks, and ate a freaking supernova........something Cell definitely canno

That wasn't a full supernova, Don Slime clearly stated that the star he had was powerful enough to wipe the life off the planet, nothing else. This would be a large planet buster at best

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-5a2b0053414c5
deactivated-5a2b0053414c5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@le0nhart: On any planets in a 5 lightyear radius...

Avatar image for deactivated-5c8c48323d2d9
deactivated-5c8c48323d2d9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@le0nhart: He condensed the size of a star (which will kill anything in a 5 lightyear radius) into the size of his palm.

It'sn extremely small star with the same mass as an actual star. He then speculates what it will do to this planet cause it's in ground 0. Wiping out every last trace of existence. I.E every single cell, in this island will be wiped off existence.

TheMan44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@le0nhart:

The scan said within a 5 light year radius

azrael1973

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By azrael1973

5 lightyears lifewiper and destroy any trace of existence on a planet. Cell would get eaten and Neo would still be hungry...

le0nhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theman44 said:

@le0nhart:

The scan said within a 5 light year radius

Read the scan again, Don wasn't talking about the star between his palms

@le0nhart: On any planets in a 5 lightyear radius...

The 5 light year radius is what an actual supernova would do

@le0nhart: He condensed the size of a star (which will kill anything in a 5 lightyear radius) into the size of his palm.

It'sn extremely small star with the same mass as an actual star. He then speculates what it will do to this planet cause it's in ground 0. Wiping out every last trace of existence. I.E every single cell, in this island will be wiped off existence.

He condensed the size of a star (which will kill anything in a 5 lightyear radius) into the size of his palm.

No he didn't, he created a mini star and condensed a lot of mass in it, the mass he condensed is unknown

It'sn extremely small star with the same mass as an actual star

Where does it say that in the scan? Ridiculous amount of mass =/= same mass as a star

He then speculates what it will do to this planet cause it's in ground 0. Wiping out every last trace of existence.

The fact that he said it would probably wipe any trace of existence on this planet proves that the mini sun isn't as powerful as a supernova, not to mention that wiping every trace of existence on a planet is still below planet busting

No Caption Provided

Pandalumina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sounds like it was only a life wiping star tbh.

Nothing Cell can't handle.

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By DarthAznable

Is that...his only feat?

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why is Cell a Great Ape?

Redzkz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why is Cell a Great Ape?

Because I liked this image of him and used it in OP. He still fights as perfect Cell though.

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Thedarkpaladin

@redzkz said:
@thedarkpaladin said:

Why is Cell a Great Ape?

Because I liked this image of him and used it in OP. He still fights as perfect Cell though.

True, going with Neo here. That star feat outclasses anything Cell has done.

Edit: After looking into it more, I'm not so sure. Isn't the Torino earth supposed to be a couple hundred times larger than our earth? Still, I don't think that would equate to planet busting.

Redzkz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Redzkz
@redzkz said:
@thedarkpaladin said:

Why is Cell a Great Ape?

True, going with Neo here. That star feat outclasses anything Cell has done.

Edit: After looking into it more, I'm not so sure. Isn't the Torino earth supposed to be a couple hundred times larger than our earth? Still, I don't think that would equate to planet busting.

Slightly bigger than Jupiter in size. And core is made of some material that absorbs energy and uses to grow even more.

azrael1973

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Neo wins easily. He didn't survive a supernova. He ate it as a snack. Neo feat >>> anything cell has done.

Redzkz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Neo wins easily. He didn't survive a supernova. He ate it as a snack. Neo feat >>> anything cell has done.

Well to be honest back in the days NEO used to die to supernovas. It just that each time he ressurected himself, he get stronger and eventually supernova stopped being a threat to him. Although we now know for sure that NEO was capable to destroy stars, as Don Slime stated. Still, it takes hundreds of years for NEO to ressurect himself, Cell on the other hand becomes stronger via regeneration, so unleass NEO have a way to kill Cell right away, Cell might win in the end IMO.

azrael1973

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By azrael1973
@redzkz said:
@azrael1973 said:

Well to be honest back in the days NEO used to die to supernovas. It just that each time he ressurected himself, he get stronger and eventually supernova stopped being a threat to him. Although we now know for sure that NEO was capable to destroy stars, as Don Slime stated. Still, it takes hundreds of years for NEO to ressurect himself, Cell on the other hand becomes stronger via regeneration, so unleass NEO have a way to kill Cell right away, Cell might win in the end IMO.

But we are going by feats here not by assumptions. I used to back up Saitama until I realized that his actual displayed feats weren't that good.

So Neo >>> Cell by feats.

During maximum brightness, the total equivalent radiant energies produced by supernovae may briefly outshine an entire output of a typical galaxy and emit energies equal to that created over the lifetime of any solar-like star.[4] Such extreme catastrophes may also expel much, if not all, of its stellar material away from the star,[5] at velocities up to 30,000 km/s or 10% of the speed of light. This drives an expanding and fast-moving shock wave[6] into the surrounding interstellar medium, and in turn, sweeping up an expanding shell of gas and dust, which is observed as a supernova remnant.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Supernova

Someone who can eat the energies created by a star during its lifetime in mere seconds will be able to digest cell like a single ... well, cell.

Neo is the best eater in fiction.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@le0nhart:

What? it clearly states it'll wipe of everything in existence. A planet is part of that. Existence doesn't mean just the surface. It means everything to exist. The star dust. the core of the planet. everything.

Don even gave thanks to Asarudy for letting him execute the greatest and most powerful attack in existence.

THe planet will be completely wiped off existence. It's clearly plainly written. If you don't count that as planet busting then that's low balling to the max.

songoku32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Neo ate a life wiper. Good for him lol

Cell.

azrael1973

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By azrael1973

@songoku32 said:

Neo ate a life wiper. Good for him lol

Cell.

Yes a lifewiper for 5 lightyears. If Silver Surfer was flying 5 years at lightspeed (I know he can move faster) he would need at least 5 years to find the next planet with life. 5 LIGHTYEARS! Can you even imagine what distance that is?

songoku32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@azrael1973: stop it. don clearly explains his is only capable of life wiping toriko planet.

azrael1973

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By azrael1973

@songoku32 said:

@azrael1973: stop it. don clearly explains his is only capable of life wiping toriko planet.

No Caption Provided

Maybe you should stop lowballing and actually read the panels?

EVERY LAST TRACE OF EXISTANCE

And not just every star can become a supernova only massive ones with more than nine solar masses.

songoku32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

le0nhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@soaringturkeys:

What? it clearly states it'll wipe of everything in existence. A planet is part of that. Existence doesn't mean just the surface. It means everything to exist. The star dust. the core of the planet. everything.

He said it will wipe every last trace of existence ON the planet, not everything in existence

Don even gave thanks to Asarudy for letting him execute the greatest and most powerful attack in existence.

This doesn't mean anything

THe planet will be completely wiped off existence. It's clearly plainly written. If you don't count that as planet busting then that's low balling to the max.

No it's not, he said "it will wipe every last trace of existence ON the planet", you're the one high balling the feat by making stuff up, i have no problem at all with Toriko characters being supernova level

@princearagorn1 Can you kindly put an end to this discussion :)

Omni_Troll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

First off

Don slime explains what a real supernova will do.

Then he explains what the little star he created will do, which is "probably" destroy the planet they are on which is the size of saturn.

The reason don slime explains a real supernova is to show the similarities of his attack and a real supernova. Which is compressed mass that explodes.

His attack is no where near a supernova.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@le0nhart:

Sorry it's lowballing to the max. We've already seen quite a few planetary feats. and here we have the most powerful attack ever and you are assuming the attack will only graze the surface of a planet.

Sure.

Boring.

Omni_Troll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Raw_Ability

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Raw_Ability

By feats neo >>>Perfect cell

le0nhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@le0nhart:

Sorry it's lowballing to the max. We've already seen quite a few planetary feats. and here we have the most powerful attack ever and you are assuming the attack will only graze the surface of a planet.

Sure.

Boring.

What do you mean by planetary? No one has busted any planet in Toriko yet and that's irrelevant to our discussion. I am not low balling or assuming anything, Don said that the mini star will probably wipe every last trace of existence ON the planet, "on the planet" does not mean planet busting and even if it was planet busting, it is still not at the level of a supernova which is what you are claiming

azrael1973

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By azrael1973

It sure is a real supernova for sure. He is thanking asarudy for giving him the chance to execute the greatest most powerful attack in existence.

Omni_Troll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Omni_Troll

@azrael1973: it's not a real supernova. If you pay attention and read you'll understand that.

Slime was only referencing what a real supernova could do and how a supernova is caused. Then he explains that his attack acts like a supernova in that it is mass compacted into a small area that explodes and will probably bust the planet.

Nowhere does he state it is as strong as a supernova. He clearly says it will probably bust the planet.

Cerberus369616

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It looks like a planet busting attack to me with the full context of the scans. What are NEO'S other feats? Does he have feats saying he can even tag a FTL combatant? Just curious, don't read Toriko.

azrael1973

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By azrael1973

So why should he explain the supernova anyway, if it's not a supernova? A supernova will only be created if a massive Star (9 times our suns mass) is exploding. As Don Slime says correctly, it's the universe greatest disaster. If he compressing less then that mass, it's not going to explode as a supernova. A supernova is very, very rare! there are about 30 Supernovae in the whole milky way in 1000 years.

https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Supernova

TheCrystalBall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Neo would GODSTOMP Cell Saga.

Redzkz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Redzkz

@cerberus369616 said:

It looks like a planet busting attack to me with the full context of the scans.

Don Slime outright sayed that NEO was destroying stars back in his days:

No Caption Provided

@thecrystalball said:

Neo would GODSTOMP Cell Saga.

Why do you think so?

Cerberus369616

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@redzkz: that's fine. But we don't know the context of that. For all we know he could have taken days, years, decades, centuries to devour stars.

The attack itself is implied to probably be a Planet Buster. Still impressive.

I have no investment in Cell winning, it sounds like Neo has a very good chance at winning. I'm just curious, I've only seen one feat from him.

Omni_Troll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omni_troll: quit lowbaling Toriko with your blind Dragon Ball fandom.

I remember when you were a great debater. a one man army representing Invincible mostly and Godchilla. You probably still are, but nowaday's you just troll dbz for whatever reason. We want the old Fizz back. Please bring him back.

Redzkz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@redzkz: that's fine. But we don't know the context of that. For all we know he could have taken days, years, decades, centuries to devour stars.

The attack itself is implied to probably be a Planet Buster. Still impressive.

I have no investment in Cell winning, it sounds like Neo has a very good chance at winning. I'm just curious, I've only seen one feat from him.

Don Slime (who lost to NEO), did this to moon:

Creatures like bambina this http://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/monkey-king-bambina-vs-new-52-superman-1619122/ is just a food for him. Creature like this:

Not even counts as food.

Omni_Troll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So why should he explain the supernova anyway, if it's not a supernova? A supernova will only be created if a massive Star (9 times our suns mass) is exploding. As Don Slime says correctly, it's the universe greatest disaster. If he compressing less then that mass, it's not going to explode as a supernova. A supernova is very, very rare! there are about 30 Supernovae in the whole milky way in 1000 years.

https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Supernova

He explains how a supernova is created, he then creates his attack which is created just like a supernova. He then explains that he has gathered enough mass for his attack to explode. What you don't seem to understand is that he tells us the difference between his attack and what a supernova can do.

A supernova- can wipe out a 5 light year radius

His attack- Can "possibly" destroy the planet they are on.

This is exactly the same as Vegeta "Big Bang attack" which is only related to a real big bang in how the attack is created and used, not in destructive capacity. This is the exact same scenario.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@sirfizzwhizz said:

@omni_troll: quit lowbaling Toriko with your blind Dragon Ball fandom.

I remember when you were a great debater. a one man army representing Invincible mostly and Godchilla. You probably still are, but nowaday's you just troll dbz for whatever reason. We want the old Fizz back. Please bring him back.

Hmmm... You have appealed to my ego. I will take back what I said then.

http://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/thanos-vs-omega-shenron-749108/?page=3

(Pokergeist) Seriously though, there was a time I used to defend DBZ and GT honor. I just cannot do it anymore after the last great clash of DB vs Comics. It broke me.